Beyonce Tried To Stop Lil Mama

CLASSIC video of one attention whore (Beyonce) trying to stop another attention whore (Lil Mama) from grabbing the spotlight away from her hubby (Jay Z) during the VMAs last month.

25 Responses to “Beyonce Tried To Stop Lil Mama”

shannon04 says:

So many people where speaking out on this but I don’t really see the big deal. Yes, it was messed up that she jumped on stage but I felt like people were making AK and Jay-Z out to be better than the rest. They are not that special. Indeed they have more money than most people but they are human just like the rest of us the last time I checked.

coaretained says:

DAYUM YOU WHITE BOX!!???!!
    :MAD:

:HATER:

iyonah says:

WHITE BOX >:(

mizzdallas says:

If I was lil mama I would have pushed to that beyaki to the floor, but that ish is waaaay too funny! lol! Well anyways Im soooo over it, it really wasnt that serious, heck it wasnt like jay n ak had some fireworks and backup dancers on the stage smdh

iyonah says:

why doesn’t this smiley work for me >:(

Daisy says:

Shannon I don’t think it has anything to do with the artist I am sure u wld not want anybody to interupt the craft that u worked hard at.

:rofl: so much for her just getting caught up n the moment clearly Bey wld have snapped lil mama out her hyped trance bless her heart

iscream says:

Bey should’ve tackled her ass to the floor. That would’ve been more funny than this. She tried to grab her and then lil momma goes off about her business. Where was Julez? :shrug:

coaretained says:

@iyonah mines didn’t work either…whats going on??

ontaya brooks says:

This is one of those wishing she was somewhere else southwest flight moments. This has got to be the most embarassing moment of 2009 hands down.

iyonah says:

I agree @ ontaya … Lil Mama What were you really thinking?

jazi65 says:

Dam bey! You couldn’t make a better effort for your hubby? I would have snatched that lil old person back by her scrawny neck.

Divinebrown says:

You dont see what the big deal is….

Except that the artist plans weeks sometimes months ahead of time to prevent mishaps, expects event security to stop things like this. Doesn’t a portion these performances come out of the artists pocket? So all of that preparation for someone just to waltz up on stage like it’s all good. BISCH…SIT DOWN!!

Lil Mama need to stick to gay dancehall battles and ABCD. Let working artists do their thing. Who does that? It’s like common sense escaped her, simple ass.

Divinebrown says:

The white box is…

Lil Mama walking past Beyonce in the front row and Bey grabs Lil Tranny Fierce’s hand and she keeps going.

But what made it so bad….was there was obviously some dialogue between them. Lil Tranny Fierce looked like…so what, I”m still going. And went….

Where are the attendees at the Source awards when you need them?

Daisy says:

@DB :rofl: I can’t breathe lol

yea she snatched away from Bey like “who are u? i can do what i want” lol poor child

LilMissRed says:

why is this STILL news tho??? Slow Monday?? LIKE THAT THO???

Divinebrown says:

Daisy…:rofl: She got me hot.

@LJ, Yea…snatching away, like she was supposed to be going up there.

Beyonce should’ve grabbed that ponytail instead.

coaretained says:

I had to watch it on my phone… COMEDY… Bey shoulda tripped that ho…

Shauny says:

Damn I can’t wait to log off my gigs network to see this. Bey actually tried to stop her and she snatched away. I bet you she wished she would’ve did an about face and took her azz back to her seat. Bey was probably like I tired to stop her baby…lol

I’m both ways on this because Lil Mama shouldn’t have gotten her azz on that stage and disrespected someone elses performance. She should have better sense especially after going in on Leomi about acting a lady on ABDC. I don’t see how she thought interrupting another persons performance was “lady like”. On the other hand I think the backlash she received was overkill because if someone of another celebrity caliber had’ve gotten on that stage it would’ve been dabs and hugs instead of jabs and disses afterwards….IMO

2thick4u says:

I’m going to have to check this episode out fully :) !!!

Lil Mama was out of line and Beyonce was shocked that she has the audacity to take her ass up on stage. She better be glad she didn’t get decked.

People spend time and energy getting ready for performances to be interupted by nobodys :( !!!

aqtpie says:

:rofl: @ DB and coaretained!!!

Charles says:

Bey would get her wig snatched if she came for lil mama like that on the too physical lets keep it kewte

ELove says:

Well Bey-Baby didn’t really try THAT HARD to stop her which is a good thing because I truly believe that Lil Mama would beat her azz… Something tells me that she is a TOUGH little chick FOR REAL !!! :lol: