Celebrity Seed: Kimora Lee

Kimora Lee, Russell Simmons’ baby mama, cradled her son Kenzo while filming scenes from her low rated reality series Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane yesterday in LA. Why did I think that show was canceled last year? Anyway, Kenzo’s daddy is actor Djimon Hounsou. Kenzo is a cutie with his mini-mohawk.

Photo source

36 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Kimora Lee”

Daisy says:

Morning SR fam! TGIF :cheer1:

Aww how cute! Love me some Kimmora!

Shauny check your twitter page PLEASE and THANK YOU!

bk2atl says:

He is all kinds of cuteness indeed! Glad that Kimora finally got her a son.

KaraZ says:

Gorgeous little guy fat-cheeked and all. Maybe I will put down start a family on my list of things to do in 2010

Anna says:

Why does she have on the same shirt but the baby has two different outfits. Also why does he have a band on his wrist, it looks like it is cutting his circulation off. Sandra it makes more since to call her Hounsou’s baby mama not Russell’s. Her reality show was never cancelled. I knew she would never tape while pregnant. She’s already a thick woman, pregnancy is not always pretty.

PAHairston says:

Good morning all, beautiful baby, beautiful Kimora Lee!

intensemocha says:

CUTE BABY-I DON’T CARE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT KIMORA ONE THING I’VE SEEN FROM HER SHOW IS THAT SHE LOVES HER CHILDREN, SHE’S A GREAT MOM, AND SHE DOESN’T PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO HER KIDS

coaretained says:

such a cute ball of chocolateness!!!

mizzdallas says:

IT seems like she is finally happy now! cutness is the baby’s name :)

attorneymom says:

I have a new nephew. Ryan – 8 lbs 3 oz 20 inches long.

I am on my way to see him. Last time I saw my sister-in-law (baby mama #3), I wanted to whip her azz. I wanted to call jumpoff (baby mama #2) to come and break up the marriage. I have repented and decided to forgive my sister-in-law.

LovelyLady says:

Kimora show was not cancelled it did pretty wel actually :coffee: , i miss Kimora in the fab lane. She seems happy now genuinly (sp?).

@ Intensmocha

I noticed that two, say what u want but u cant say she dont take care of her kids and shes always with them. Very good mother.

attorneymom says:

Kimora and I are in the Mother of Three Sorority – where children are our business. :-)

LovelyLady says:

:rofl: @ Attonrymom,

but im confused is your sister in law a baby mama or a wife. :shurg:

Shauny says:

Daisy – I don’t see anything

He’s a cutie pie! I liked Kimora’s show too. It wasn’t low budget but then again Sandra has to get her a hate jab in somewhere soooo

aww baby kenzo :heart:

i love her show, cant wait to watch new season.

attorneymom says:

She is a wife.

This summer they were married. Unbeknownst to jumpoff, her daughter was in the wedding. I had to tell jumpoff that a) my brother just got married and the girl is 7 mos prego and b) that her 12 year old was in the wedding.

Jumpoff broke up my brother’s first marriage with baby mama #1.

~LovLi~ says:

Awww those cheeks!
    @ Anna :
    He may have had his clothes changed due to him spitting up or having a “blow out” diaper. I wouldn’t put a bracelet on my babies b/c of a choking risk (not to mention WHAT does a baby need a bracelet FOR???) but, it most likely just looks tight because of his chubbiness, my babies wrists look like that without anything on them.

iscream says:

I also thought her show was cancelled. I remember a rumor about the staff complaining about how much of a bitsh she was.

Anyway. I hope they bring it back to a station I can find. Cause I always had to wait till E re ran it and I enjoyed watching Boss lady do her thang… & she is an Ex Wife. A rich ex wife at that.

Congrats on that cute lil boy. They make such a cute family.

VAALLDAY says:

He’s such a cutie.

LilMissRed says:

awwww sucha cutie pa-too-tieee!

LilMissRed says:

ps. LOVE the eye shadow Kimoras wearing-HAWT!!

attorneymom says:

Iscream, your book is here. It better be good or I going to put you on blast. LOL

spongebobfan says:

Amastad genes are STRONG, that kid dont look half Asian at all

pinky2083 says:

Kimora looks great!!

Lil man gets cuter and cuter by the day. I can def see both parents in him.

She looks really happy.

Love the Fab Lane!! :)

ELove says:

Adorable Baby Boy !!! :lol:

2thick4u says:

He is such a cute baby :) !!!

I can’t wait to have a little one :)

free says:

those are two different days because her hairstyle and jeans look different. they were married overseas in djimon’s home country. kimora was in the early stages of her pregnancy at the time. i’m not sure whether the u.s. recognizes it or not though.

iscream says:

Dang AM you got that fasst.

With ya mean self always trying to put somone on blast. I’m sure (hope) you enjoy.

Anna says:

free Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    I think they did a Anna Nicole, Howard Stern/Tracey Edmonds, Eddie Murrphy and had a spiritual ceremony. I don’t remember KLS being divorced before she had the ceremony.

Dhoward1913 says:

Yeah, the second picture is a completely different day. In the second picture, her hair is not flat ironed and in a bun. In the other pictures her hair is flat ironed and waving like the Beyonce fan is on her.

miamore73 says:

@Anna I’m pretty sure they were divorced I’m sure you can google it.

I didn’t like Kimora at all and that thing in her neck just really bothered me but after watching her on her show I really took to her. I love the interaction with her children and staff. Aoki is going to give her a run for money though.

Anna says:

Dhoward1913 Says:

~~~~~~~~~
    You are going to have the Bey stans after you, it’s called a “wind machine”. LOL.

ontaya brooks says:

@ iscream what kind of book you got, you know we have to support each other her on SR fam. That baby is too cute, he is the best looking out the bunch, thank you Desmond for putting some color in the mix. I want a little boy now.

ontaya brooks says:

okay my tender moment is over, I was just playing I will look at your baby Kimora and just be happy. lol

attorneymom says:

Iscream, I will take a picture with your book and post it on my blog with write up.

browni007 says:

Beautiful baby boy. I love Kimora (beeyatch or not)
    AM you are very interesting – lol – read your blog a couple of times – lol