FanMAIL: Amber Rose and Her Ex Still Talk, and Kanye Knows It

As I told you yesterday, I’ve been in communication with Trevon Haynes, the ex-girlfriend of Kanye’s lesbun beard, Amber Rose. At first Tre was reluctant to talk but I slowly earned her trust and now she’s ready to dish the dirt! So check back for that.

This morning I received an email from one of Trevon’s friends who says Trevon is still chasing male drag queens. Some of you will recall that Trevon, real name Tiffany Haynes, starred in the 2005 independent movie “Aggressives” that also featured Kimora Lee’s (alleged) ex-lover, Kisha Batista.

Well, the movie focused on Trevon’s affinity for male drag queens. So we’re not surprised that she’s strapping up with men. But that does beg the question: if Trevon loves drag queens so much, what does that make Amber? Is she tucking?

A loyal reader writes:

TREVON IS A LIAR. HE AND AMBER STILL CONVERSATE AND KANYE CALLS TREVON PHONE AND SAY YOU STILL A GIRL COME HAVE A THREESOME WITH THEM. TREVON HERSELF GO WITH SOME DRAG QUEEN IN PHILA NAME TIA AND AMBER CAME TO TIA HOUSE WANTING TO FIGHT A COUPLE MONTHS BACK.

Ooh, drama! I’ll post Trevon’s response soon.

57 Responses to “FanMAIL: Amber Rose and Her Ex Still Talk, and Kanye Knows It”

pointhimout says:

AJ’s homegoing is tomorrow at noon in Decatur. His obit is on ajc site.

The Divine Ms. K says:

Kinda hypocrital to have one post asking what do bloggers see in Amber Rose and then gush about an interview with her ex-girlfriend, isn’t it?

:yawn:

pointhimout says:

exactly number 2.

iscream says:

I thought this was a family site.

You must REALLY hate Amber to engage in this Jerry Springer episode of her life.

Remember Britney from Philly. A man who liked to dress as a woman that was having a baby with a lesbian. :|

Btw her and Tremaine and Rufus some of my favorite Jerry Guest.

LovelyLady says:

TREVON IS A LIAR. HE AND AMBER
    ————–

:rofl: did this person just call ‘her” a “HE”. Im sorry but i dont care what you put on what surgery you have YOU ARE STILLA DAMN FEMALE POINT BLANK. And obviously she/he likes both worlds she most be confused. How can you like women but want to fluck “men” dressed as “women”. Damn i just confused myself. Sick!!!

Trevon… who is a girl… likes MALE drag queens… so does that make her straight? im confused :confused: i was watching the tyra banks show one day she had it was about transexuals. one MAN had a sex change and everything to become a GIRL but he dates girls… does that make him straight too?

LovelyLady we are on the same page!!!! lol all this stuff makes my head hurt =/

Anna says:

LovelyLady Says:

TREVON IS A LIAR. HE AND AMBER
    ————–

~~~~~~~~
    LOL @ confusing yourself. I am good at that.
    Off topic: I watched “Real Life or something with the word life in it. There was a black transgender woman and the whole show was interesting. She got her boobs cut off, was married to a woman. Most of her family understood her looking like a man and wanting to be a man but she never got all the surgery to be a man. See how confusing my comment is.

browni007 says:

Im with lovely and lady – this is just confusing day.

LovelyLady says:

———–
    Im not sure they need to come up with a name though. If you like the same sex ur gay, if you like both sexes your bi, if you dress like a man but are a women you’re a drag queen, if you dress like a man but are a girl you’re a dyke, but they forgot about men who dress like women but still like women and vice versa….. :blank:

LovelyLady says:

see i confused my dman self :lol: I meant

if you dress like a man but are a women you’re a dyke, if you dress like a man but are a girl you’re a drag queen

LovelyLady says:

Got dammitt i just give up after this one… I MEANT
    if you are a man but dress like a girl you are a drag queen.

Anna Says:

yea thats really confusing… why not just be a lesbian? did she have the facial hair and stuff too?

missy says:

@Lovely the show is named True Life

@Lady justice-I watched that episode of tyra with those drag queens and i was confused with the black drag queen to because he got breast implants and all that and dating a female………i was like is this a lesbun relationship or a heterosexual one??? :shrugs:

mizzdallas says:

I’m sooooo :confused:

iscream says:

@ Anna I saw that episode of True Life (I love True Life) it broke my heart when she was having dinner with her family and broke the news to them that she wanted her boobies cut off. The mom & brother broke down, the mother told her she would always be her little girl.

It must suck being stuck in a body you aren’t comfortable in. And then trying to please everybody along the way. My heart went out to her/him. I say do what pleases you and to hell with other people think.

:rofl: @ LovelyLady

i understood.

missy says:

I meant to say @ Anna

attorneymom says:

That ain’t no damn he. That is she that is a “he” in her head. Anyways, who gives f***?? Next.

Krysi J says:

The world of gayism is so confusing…. :shrugs: If you’re supposed to be gay, why would you want a male drag queen ….??

mixy0911 says:

If you don’t care about Amber and don’t understand why bloggers give her shine, why are you posting on her or things relating to her? I ask the same when you post on Beyonce and Jay-Z.

2bme says:

I can’t take anyone seriously who thinks “conversate” is a word

LovelyLady says:

^^^ She wants us to turn on her like some did Rhi Rhi and Bey. Shove them down our throat 24/7 til we get sick and tired of seeing them.

LovelyLady says:

I can’t take anyone seriously who thinks “conversate” is a word
    ———-

Some truly beileve its a word :rofl:

LovelyLady says:

@ East :lol: and @ 2bme, I guess she meant “converse”

Anna says:

iscream Says:

~~~~~~~
    Thanks Ice, I couldn’t think of the name. I think it was great that the show aired. It was not exploiting nor ghetto , it was real and we see ppl all the time trapped in the wrong body.

ggouch says:

“If it’s really love why do I feel this way, why does she stay on my mind?” What is the real deal with them anyway? Besides the public ass grabing…I don’t read couple’s energy in any of the pictures I’ve seen of these two. She looks bored the majority of the time, while his face says “remember what you’re being paid for”

attorneymom says:

The word is converse, not conversate. SMDH

Krysi J says:

That whole situation just stupid. They need to cut it out.

flyqtnva says:

so let me get this right:..amber’s Xgirl..like guys dressed up as girls…WTF..that makes no sense

2bme says:

“HE AND AMBER STILL CONVERSATE AND KANYE CALLS TREVON PHONE AND SAY YOU STILL A GIRL COME HAVE A THREESOME WITH THEM. TREVON HERSELF GO WITH SOME DRAG QUEEN IN PHILA NAME TIA AND AMBER CAME TO TIA HOUSE WANTING TO FIGHT A COUPLE MONTHS BACK.”

umm no this illiterate fool meant “CONVERSATE”..lol

Anna says:

ggouch Says:

~~~~~~~~
    Those who display too much in public are most likely boring in the bedroom.

2thick4u says:

:???: Man I am lost….just post the damn interview so Amber can come on her and :shotsfired: !!!!

attorneymom says:

@Anna, “Those who display too much in public are most likely boring in the bedroom.”
    *********************************

Anna, you done wrote a fingerful right there.

Sidebar: Doesn’t Camel look bored with married life? You would think he would be a little more animated about having the “baddest chick” in the game.

Krysi J says:

Those who display too much in public are most likely boring in the bedroom.
    —————————————————–

Kanye don’t have the LOOK anyway….yall women know the one Im tom bout….when they LOOK like they working wit a monster….I don’t get that feeling with kanye

——————————————————–

And I bet they GET DOWN!!….LOL, yall know what they say bout CAMELS!

Shauny says:

:confused: on this entire post.

musicluvher says:

Now this is what I come to Sandra Rose for!!!

Terry .W says:

Im sorry Aunty, but your loyal reader got some jacked up vocab!

Terry .W says:

I think Jay Z and Beyonce are actually happy and not trying to meet anyone’s expectations about their marriage.

intensemocha says:

IF YOUR BORN GAY AND BEING GAY IS SUPPOSE TO BE SO NORMAL

WHY IS THAT THEY SEEM SO DAMN DYSFUNCTIONAL

WHY THE FUG ARE YOU A WOMAN BUT YOU HAVE A THING FOR “MALE” DRAG QUEENS

YOU CAN’T TELL ME THAT A LARGE MAJORITY OF THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE GAY THEY WERE SEXUALLY AND/OR PHYSICALLY ABUSED

PLAIN AND SIMPLE-TOO MUCH FUGGIN DRAMA AND DYSFUNCTION SEEMS TO GO ALONG WITH THIS LIFESTYLE

Anna says:

Terry .W Says:

Im sorry Aunty, but your loyal reader got some jacked up vocab!
    ~~~~~~~
    LOL. When I read the post and saw the word conversate, I started counting backwards, 5,4,3,2,1. The room did not hit as hard as I thought.
    Jay and Bey don’t need to display anything in public and they don’t, we already know they are freaks in the bedroom, kitchen and dining room. “those who talk about it aren’t getting any”.

miamore73 says:

HOLD ON HOLD ON
    I’m just not understanding this wierd ish right here. So the girl is a lesbiun right but she’s screwing drag queens??? Doesn’t that just make her heterosexual with an affinity for dressing like a man?? I don’t get it??!!! No Really I don’t get it??!!

Krysi J says:

where do yall find all these new icons at?

ELove says:

^^^
    THREE posts below (Comment #25) and then Click !!!

Dhoward1913 says:

I’m so very happy there were several posting about the male drag queen thing. It was so damn confusing that my mind shut off and wouldn’t let me attempt to process the meaning of that shyt!

ELove says:

BTW the individual in the pic LOOKS LIKE they can …

EAT A SNATCH BONE-DRY !!!!! :sorry:

Whatever. Tell your loyal reader that “conversate” is not a word and education in general is a good thing that he or she should explore.

Daisy says:

@elove :rofl:

Krysi J says:

why can’t I see what Elove is referring to?….I don’t see anything about icons, I clicked on East’s Homo icon and nothing came up….yall think its blocked or something, cuz I don’t want to think im going crazy not being able to see it?

ELove says:

^^^ Go To Post:
    Pre-Existing Condition May Have Cause AJ Jewell’s Death

Comment #25 which was posted by Ms. Sandra

Terry .W says:

ELove Says:

BTW the individual in the pic LOOKS LIKE they can …

EAT A SNATCH BONE-DRY !!!!!

**************

I was going to say that – FOR REAL!

miamore73 says:

@ Elove your a complete fool!!! :rofl:

versatile says:

people tend to mistake gender identity with sexuality. yes it’s confusing and you might never understand it.

tbrown says:

That is one convoluted email….yet I am intrigued and want to know more. LOL