Tamala Jones Regrets Getting Breast Implants

Black women today are more desperate than ever for love and acceptance. Our strong unnatural yearning to be more loved and desired than the next chick shows in the extraordinary steps we take to achieve unattainable beauty.

Cosmetic procedures are so affordable now that scheduling appointments for butt injections and breast implants have become as routine as seeing the dentist.

The reward in growing old gracefully comes with a sense of accomplishment and wise maturity. You are no longer concerned with what others think of you and you develop a comfortable self awareness that you never thought you possessed.

Instead of looking to others for love and approval, you learn to look within yourself and accept yourself for who you are.

In an interview with Heart & Soul magazine, actress Tamala Jones talks about her insight into the reality of our desperate search for artificial beauty through cosmetic means.

In a 2006 interview with Jawn Murray, the actress, who starred in films like ‘Daddy Day Camp,’ ‘The Wood’ and ‘Booty Call,’ talked in absolutely glowing terms about her new breast implants.

“OH MY GOD, I was going to lie at first and not say anything and act like, s–t, I’ve grown. But I was like, you know what, I was just on the red carpet with my girlfriend Jaime Pressly, and I was not plump like this. I might as well tell the truth. I’m very happy with them, and they don’t look fake to me and don’t feel fake to me… I can’t wait to get a movie part where I can show them to you guys. In the right part in the right movie, I am willing to show those babies so you guys can see,” the actress said then.

Now the 34-year-old single star wants to have her breast implants removed.

“That was a period where I didn’t quite fully love who I was. Now I appreciate the old Tamala a lot more, and [at some point] I’m going to have the breast implants removed,” she revealed.

Heart and Soul magazine is on newsstands now.

Source

19 Responses to “Tamala Jones Regrets Getting Breast Implants”

missy says:

I appreciate my little petite body and don’t plan on having any cosmetic surgery.I think people should only get plastic surgery if they need it and not to improve their self esteem because they still have that void left from not finding their issues out.

2bme says:

Life is full of regrets..at least she was honest about why she did it

PAHairston says:

Good morning all. Implants, childddddddddd what implants? She wasted her money! LOL

yvonne79 says:

missy Says:

———
    :cosign: I am glad Tamala is in a better place now. On another note, her implants were tastefully done.

eastpointvet says:

yeah she aint OD with them

ELove says:

:blink: at the YT-Girl Friend “Name-Drop” …
    THAT Fact probably added to her Lack-of-SELF attitude

AGREE with @east (ala Kelly Roland breast-implants) :lol:

whatdoesitmatter says:

Ey, doesn’t the skin stretch out and become saggy after removal. Maybe she’ll have to get a breast lift after that. I wonder.

Daisy says:

I am all for a lil nip tuck! I sure plan on getting some fat sucked out after kids :coffee:

This is NOT a black issue either but I know you love throw negative energy our way we are a STRONG ppl so we can take it!

2thick4u says:

This effects all races….please stop making everything an African American issues :( !!!

For each it’s own…she enjoyed them while they lasted!!!

Krysi J says:

great!

iscream says:

Wonder if she regrets all those men she allegedly slept with…. :coffee:

Wendy put her on blast a few years back when she was engaged to Nate Dogg and he eneded that engagement soon after.

Daisy says:

Man a black woman in hollywood can’t catch a break they are all hoes to hear everybody tell it :shrug:

pointhimout says:

i dont know y she let nate dogg talk her into getting fake tits in the first place. perhaps she came to realize that her season had come and gone, but even after the fact, she didn’t sustain steady work. the tits didn’t help the situation. so basically, what was the point?

jaime pressley is fine white girl fa real. she’s the crazy ex-wife on ‘my name is earl.’

bk2atl says:

@point…CO-SIGN! Jamie Pressley has a BOMB body!

Shauny says:

Tamala is the original Lauren London eh> Nate Dog, Gripp…don’t know who else but she seems to like them hood.

Sandra isn’t pulling me in with this Black jab about plastic surgery. Not on a Friday

Dhoward1913 says:

Wanting implants or any form of niptuck has nothing to do with a man. It also has nothing to do with having low self-esteem or any of those other negative connoations that people try to put on it. I want some and I want them for me! I’m just too scared to get them.

Anna says:

Dhoward1913 Says:

~~~
    I agree with you. If you don’t have any buy some. I know someone who did and it was for her and not a man. If you don’t have boobs your clothes don’t fit right or there are even things you don’t dare wear. As long as they are propoitionate and actually complement rather than look like a science experiment gone wrong, I see nothing wrong with it.

PAHairston says:

Sandra says:

I say:
    No matter what age, and I’m 55, most folks will always be concerned with what others think of them, one way or the other. Peace.

iscream says:

@ Daisy

I don’t think that’s true about black women in Hollywood. Some but not all. I’ve never heard any rumors of Wendy Raquel being a slut and they were coming up around the same time.