Fighting Facebook teacher resigns

A female’s intuition is highly sensitive to any change in a man’s body language or behavior after he has been with another woman — however subtle that change may be, we can detect it instantly. Men aren’t as alert to subtle changes in their own behavior as we are. So they are often caught slipping.

But while God outfitted us females with a better intuition than men, we sometimes allow our emotions to get in the way of our good common sense.

As I told you before, here in Atlanta, we have a black male shortage crisis. Because of that, women often find themselves involved with the same man.

This is what happened to two Clayton County middle school teachers who allowed their emotions to get in the way of their good common sense.

Rex Mill Middle School teachers Chaka Cobb and Ebony Smith were charged with misdemeanors following a profanity laced altercation in front of students.

The fight was over a man, Rex Mill physical education teacher Derek Green. The altercation was sparked by a love letter posted by Ebony Smith to Green’s Facebook page begging him for more pillow time.

“I am in love with you. I am tired of being your every blue moon [expletive],” the letter read.

Cobb, who is pregnant with Green’s child, read the letter and posted an angry response to Smith. The two women later confronted each other at the school.

“There was swinging and hitting and profanity between the two,” read an administrative complaint filed with the teachers professional board. Smith took the first swing at Cobb and the fight was broken up by several teachers.

Smith turned in her resignation on Monday in lieu of being terminated, according to the AJC.

Cobb was suspended without pay for 19.5 days. She will return to work on Dec. 4. Green was suspended for 10 days without pay. Though he wasn’t involved in the altercation, he violated the school board’s policy against fraternizing. Green returned to work on Monday.

All three teachers were found to be in violation of school board ethics and professional standard of conduct policies for educators.

In a letter submitted to school administration, Cobb blamed her uncharacteristic behavior to her “raging hormones” because of her pregnancy. “I felt extremely threatened for myself and my fully developed child inside of me,” she wrote.

Smith called the situation “childish and embarrassing.”

Cobb and Smith’s cases have been assigned to a State Court judge. They will likely be arraigned in January, 2010.

Source: AJC via ATLien.

87 Responses to “Fighting Facebook teacher resigns”

pointhimout says:

wow. all over a man.

Adair says:

This is sooo sad, especially since it was done in front of the kids.

eastpointvet says:

clayton county cant get a break

Nikki Babie says:

this ish is crazy!! girls get it together, these men are NOT worth losing everything over!! OMG wake up, if it wasnt her it would have been someone else!! craziness!!

Mz.Williams says:

Their both dumb as hell. Who got time to be fighting over a damn man. So your gonna lose your job over this. Damn he must got some good D**k or head. To have them acting like this.

Divinebrown says:

This is why kids act out the way they do. Teachers fightin over some peen like they are at the club.

They both look like they would be the first one to tell someone they teach and go to church on sunday. lmfao!

I’m embarrassed of this.

waterlily_76 says:

Such a waste. Now all the dude is going to do is move on to the next one…and the two bitter women will both be scarred and tainted. If he was bold enough to mess with two women that work at the same place, I’m sure he has others.

I know that it hurts when you fall for someone and they trun out to be foul, but you have to have a level of self respect and self control.

intensemocha says:

WOMEN WILL TOLERATE ANYTHING TO KEEP A MAN

WHEN A NICCA FUGGING WITH YOUR LIVELIHOOD AND PUTTING YOU AND YOUR UNBORN CHILD AT RISK-(YES-HE’S DOING IT BECAUSE THE OTHER WOMAN WOULDN’T BE INVOLVED IF IT WEREN’T FOR HIM)

LET HIS TRIFLING AZZ GO-THERE ARE MUCH WORST THING YOU CAN BE THAN SINGLE DAYUM!

BLACK WOMEN TOLERATE THIS SHIAT, CAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN’T DO BETTER NOR DESERVE BETTER, THEY HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM AND FEEL THE NEED TO BE IN COMPETITION WITH ONE ANOHTER, AND FEEL THEIR HIGHEST ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE IS OBTAINING A MAN!

eastpointvet says:

thats why u dont lay with your honey where you make your money

Daisy says:

DB FAB new pic that is all!

Morning n TGIF :party:

ggouch says:

DISGUSTING!! I feel a sudden case of WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BE BLACK coming on :sick:

iscream says:

<<<—— :bday: :partyhat: :partytime:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :cheer1:

free says:

uh, where is HIS pic sandra? i want to see what all the fuss is about…. :shotsfired: :hump:

flawless001 says:

these men aint even worth it!!

Myth Candor says:

Please identify which is who in the pictures above.
    Simply ridiculous is all I have to say. As Green goes back to work and continues his other relationship with the nurse who is more confidential. :-D

intensemocha says:

IF YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN AND YOU MUST FIGHT-AT LEAST BE SMART ABOUT IT AND HAVE DOCUMENTED PROOF OF HARRASSMENT, AND A STANDING ORDER OF PROTECTION AGAINST THE OTHER WOMAN, BEFORE YOU GET AT HER-

AS SOON AS OLE GIRL CAME TO HER CLASSROOM, SHE SHOULD’VE HAVE BEEN DIALING 911 AND SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER-

LOL-DON’T FIGHT IGNORANCE WITH YOUR HANDS-DO IT LEGALLY & WATCH HOW HOOD THAT HEFFA IS AS THEY LEAD HER AZZ AWAY IN CUFFS

GEESH!!!!!!

intensemocha says:

HAPPY :bday: @ icescream

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divinebrown says:

Happy Birthday ISC :party:

Thanks Daisy…I was in my second home. VEGAS!!

@Intensemocha…I MEAN REALLY!!!!!! I have never seen a generation of women so desperate for attention from a man. Needless to say….I wish a…….would.

Daisy says:

:happybirthday: Isc

Have a blessed n happy day :cheer:

FloridaChick813 says:

What a great example to set for our children.. :rolleyes:

On another note::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISCREAM!!!!!!!! :koolaid:

Mines was on the 10th!!!!!!!
    ______________________________________________________

free Says:

uh, where is HIS pic sandra? i want to see what all the fuss is about….

I Wanna see too!!!!

flyqtnva says:

@iscream

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (STEVIE WONDER VOICE)

:bday:

so what are you doing?

flyqtnva says:

as for the post…..LADIES MAKE BETTER CHOICES…AND I BET MONEY $$$$$$ THEY WILL BOTH EFF HIM AGAIN….

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

ggouch says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISCREAM!!!!!!! ISCREAM YOUSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM for ISCREAM!!!!

ggouch says:

Does that make you a SAG?

flyqtnva says:

@Divinebrown

THAT IS A VERY CUTE PIC!

kcicero says:

:happybirthday: ISC!!!!

On topic: How trifling another case of GET YOUR MAN and not the other woMAN, shaking my head, when will we learn?

:offtopic: again
    @Vibaby I just read the other post, I figured you’d be in here soon, she’s probably pointing at the pic like mommy who those kids be all up in the pic, lol. Does either one of mine look like family?

And don’t you dear call her a demon again (lol, I’ve said worse about my daughter)! I’m starting to think girls are divas by nature which is why I cried when I found out I was having another :-o

VIBABY says:

Aww.. :bday: Isc. May your blessings only multiply :dance:

This is just shameful for the both of them. I wish I would let a man have me out there looking retarded. Grown women having fb beef? Fighting in front of your students? The gym teacher screwing errybody? You know they were not the only two…wtf

Shauny says:

:happybirthday: to my girl ISCREAM!!!!

get you :party: on this weekend and enjoy

KaraZ says:

Happy Birthday iscream… Ill drink in your honor tonight, copiously!

But this is why you don’t sheet where your eat! I bet you the deek was average at best.

missy says:

:happybirthday: Iscream :cheers:

And On topic *SMH* People need to do better……….

flyqtnva says:

@VIBABY

LOL… YOU KNOW HE WAS BANGING the principal, nurse, and the school counselor 2… :rofl:

and they was all down these 2 right here was just in the way… :rofl:

thejean says:

Fighting over a man thats clearly not yours…..sadness

DMNB says:

They should’ve confronted his butt, instead of fighting each other, never understood that.

VIBABY says:

@karaz women fighting over average peen? Say it aint so…lol

:off topic: kcicero she probably thinks the baby on the right is her lol… and I only calls it like I sees it. Somebody needs to lay hands on the child. My son is an angel. I swear he is always peaceful, quiet, calm, star student for conduct every week. (its like he takes valium)This heffa ritch here! Jesus..:pray: for me and I will :pray: for you. Bless your heart, another girl?

kwall says:

oh i get it. since they teach middle school they feel it is okay to carry the hell on like an 8th grade girl would. posting love notes on some dude facebook wall. wtf. i got a 9th grader and SHE is not professing no love to no male on his FB page….maybe they need to get their mommas to montior THEIR facebook page like i do my teen. i mean if the shoe fits…

i remembered when it used to be shameful for unmarried teachers to have babies btw. i was not against it but i remember a few cases in a few states as recent as 4-5 years ago where folks DID take offense to it.

starr says:

:happybirthday: Isc

@topic

pure foolishness. Grown women fighting ova a man. Wow..isn’t he a keeper.

AJ119568 says:

SMDH – these two have been plastered all over the media and not only has his face not been shown, he received the shortest punishment and still remains at the school. Yes, public education at its finest.

VIBABY says:

@ fly When I was in grade school our gym teacher was hitting everybody. Teachers, parents, custodians. I wont get into the fact that on several occassions he was at our house :rofl: Hey, My mom was single and he looked like Michael Jordan. :shrugs: “momma gotta have a life too”

jazi65 says:

:bday: @ isc – my fellow scorpion :cheers:

Why would you let everyone on FB know you’re desperate enough for a man to play 2nd?

Divinebrown says:

@flyqtnva….Thank you!!!!! Yours is delicious and wonderful as well. LMAO!!!!!!

And you know He has a slick mouthpiece. You already know that!!!!

kcicero says:

@ Vibaby yes another! whooo lawd I looked at the ultrasound lady like whyyyyyyyyyyyy and then the tears came forth :cry: lol My son the goofy one in the back who won’t take a normal pic for nothing anymore is just like you describe your son. Calm for the most part, obedient, but that little thang in the front….lets just say I feel your pain.

You can join me & Intenstmocha’s :pray: group for our little girls, “it takes a village” :D

nydiva4u says:

Sad. Money always come first. Never , ever bring drama to the work place.

Daisy says:

@VI my gym teacher was the same way he was married with kids and sleeping with the kids at school even got a few prg as well :coffee:

KaraZ says:

VIBABY Says:
    @karaz women fighting over average peen? Say it aint so…lol

————————————————————–

It’s usually the case…

iscream says:

Thanks for the :bday: wishes everyone.

:party: like its 2999

kcicero says:

Daisy please tell me you posted that for kicks…oh my word….just trifling!!!!

Candi Apple says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @-isc

I always say use the “I” over the “E”.
    Intelligence over Emotions.

@ nydiva4u I agree. Never, Ever let a fool come between you and your money. I’m just trying to figure the fool in this story

Quitta says:

Can we say desperate? Someone else say he’s just gonna move on and do the same with the next one, I agree. SMH. I’ve heard too many stories similar to this in the workplace. You don’t shi*t where you eat.

Quitta says:

:happybirthday: Iscream Enjoy your day!!!

flyqtnva says:

@VIBABY

dead.. :rofl:

wiggy2272003 says:

eh hem(clearing my ethroat) Singing stevie wonder style,

Iscream fellow SR fam and author
    Happy Birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya..Happy Birthday!

Iscream, Glad you were born on this day, hope it and all your days are all you wish for.

Trust, its a blessing yall read and not heard my singing.

If you don’t mind How old?

pyt305 says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISCREAM!!!!!!

waterlily_76 says:

Happy Birthday! :partyhat:

EricaDenese says:

:happybirthday: ISCREAM!!

Back on Topic:
    What kind of ghetto woman puts her unborn child’s life at risk over a man? Stupidity knows NO boundaries!!!

pinkythevampireslayer says:

There is NO man shortage is women were smart about removing race as a requirement. SMH :coffee:

pinkythevampireslayer says:

If women…I meant to say

intensemocha says:

You can join me & Intenstmocha’s group for our little girls, “it takes a village”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AMEN-MY LITTLE GIRL JUST ASKED ME LAST NIGHT WHY WAS SHE THE ONLY BLACK GIRL ON HER SCHOOL BUS-WHERE ARE THE OTHER BLACK KIDS?

I STUMBLED WITH AN ANSWER-THIS IS HER FIRST EVER RACE QUESTION AND SHE’S ONLY 5

LORD HELP ME

VIBABY says:

@ Daisy my HS was the same….I didnt think that kinda thing would happen in the U.S. without somebody going to jail. I also left a comment for you in the Whitney post about gaps if u get a chance to walk back down the street.

@kcicero How old is your son because once my son hit 4 he stopped smiling like a human being. Every picture day at school I just hold my breath and :pray:

VIBABY says:

@ Intense What did you say? I had a moment when my son told me he wasnt black, he was pink like his friend Grayson. (Grayson is white). I told him he was black like me and daddy and he said, “DADDY is black mommy, not us” :rofl: I never stuttered so much in my life. He was 4.

kcicero says:

@ Intense aweeeee, she sounds like a smart cookie! I’m not surprised by that question, it seems kids are becoming more and more aware of skin color at a much younger age. My 8 year old niece wouldn’t play with a black doll once she reached a certain age and has so many issues with her hair/skin, now we’re all strong black women so the only place that she could have picked that up from was the television…I’m telling you it’s the debil…How did you answer?

@ Vibaby he started not to long ago and he’s three going on four. When I used to take pics of him people would say he needs to model now their like um, your son’s probably going to be a comedian, lol. And lmbo at praying on picture day, I think I’ll have that problem too…

kcicero says:

@ Vibaby really? I thought I would have to have that convo with my son, after he got out the bath he was like mommy your skin is brown, I thought to myself oh crap so I asked him what color he was and his sister too, he said green, I breathed a sign of relief, I’m not ready for that convo yet…I already got to cuss out my ignorant family for continually telling my kids they have good hair in front of my nieces who have hair like me…smh

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:happybirthday: Iscream…….

On topic: This shyt right here……..SMH
    I would NOT let a mofo mess wit my paper……..Phuck you and that breezy…..I woulda been like hope ya have a wonderful life! I got kids and bills and shyt. The WHOLE situation is hella messy!

Choco says:

All this and I bet you he is still sexn both women…

ryand91 says:

This is nothing new where I’m from. It’s so many ghetto teachers were I’m from, it’s one male teacher at my old high school who is married yet is screwing 4 teachers at the school as well as a local hair stylist. My old PE teaching who was married was screwing my Biology teacher as well as another PE teacher.

2thick4u says:

Damn…she fighting over a man and pregnant in front of the kids?!!!

They all need there asses FIRED!!!

eastpointvet says:

pinky its more women in the world than men so it will always be a man shortage but in the atl its like 22 to 1 with no racial lines

VIBABY says:

@kcicero I just thank God that when we finally got him to understand that he wasnt “pink” he wasnt upset about it. I was like suppose he ends up feeling like being “black” was something bad. He is nine now and I have a NEW problem. HAIR. I dont know if u can see my pic but my hair is flat-ironed straight in the photo. My hair is natural and is normally in a natural fro. My son told me I was prettier with my hair straight. I almost cried. His exact words “I like it straight and long”. WTF how do you address that? My son does not think my natural hair is pretty.

steelmagnolia says:

And this is what we have educating our youth smdh Everybody needs to be fired…

OAN: :bday: iscream!

kcicero says:

It’s the television VI I’m telling you!!! Because we were all natural in my house when my niece started having hair complexes.

I don’t even know what to say to that, just wow! I love fro’s too :cry: Just keep telling him that pretty hair is healthy hair and keep repeating it over and over again, he may not get it until years from now but it will sink in eventually.

Every since my mother and older niece started feeling my kids hair and saying they had the good stuff I’ve been talking to them about how good hair is healthy hair, you have to start them young because they are picking up on things a lot fast… And I was wondering if that was you in the pic, loves it :)

intensemocha says:

VIBABY Says:

@ Intense What did you say? I
    kcicero Says:How did you answer?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I MUMBLED AND STUTTERED SOMETHING LIKE COLOR NOT BEING IMPORTANT AND SHE ONLY HAD TO BE HERSELF-& IF SHE FELT LIKE ANYONE SOMEONE WAS TREATING HER DIFFERENTLY TO LET ME KNOW & MOMMY WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT-THAT’S ABOUT ALL I COULD MUSTER UP

MzSharon says:

:happybirthday: Iscream!

On topic: All involved are so trife!! Pregnant, fighting, cheating, teachers, kids, school all used in one post should not even be!!

terika83 says:

Which one is cobb and which is smith?

intensemocha says:

OH YEAH WE HAVE GHETTO TEACHERS IN UPSTATE NY ALSO…THEY HAVE WIVES, JUMP OFFS, OUTSIDE CHILDREN, AND SCREWING EACH OTHER

AND THEN HAVE THE NERVES TO TRY AND ACT ALL BOURGOUISE AND UPPITY CAUSE THEY CAN SAY I’M A TEACHER

JUDGING BY YOUR ACTIONS AND MORALS YOU CAN’T TELL!

VIBABY says:

On topic, I forgot the one woman is pregnant. Even more shame on both of them. You dont put your unborn at risk. :nono:

:offtopic: kcicero I havent flat-ironed my hair since. I get mad every time I walk by my $100+ flat-iron. I had locs for so long that when I finally got them out I went crazy. I wont do it again..I need to fix these anti-naps mind set within my home. I dont dont who let it in.

@ intense you did better than me :claps:

LadeeA says:

Wow…

:shotsfired: :shotsfired1:

Mika says:

I KNEW there would be a triflin negro behind these two chicks fighting. Shameful.

mswarrior1 says:

*Sigh. It’s not even that serious. FIGHTING over a man? Plus, Facebook? SMH.

:happybirthday: iscream! :partyhat:

mirsmommy says:

:blink: Wow, all that fightin and ish over a man, that’s prolly seeing at least one more woman within the same school or somewhere else.

trynabeme says:

SMH, dayum jigaboos! >:(

Tyzgurl says:

wtf? why that bish post that ish on a public page? she knew what she was doing. effin hater. she did that on purpose. if you know your position…play that ish.

misslee21 says:

All over a man? Really? Come on ladies we have to do better. And teachers at that, in front of students?! wow

M_promp2 says:

I hate when our ppl act out all on national TV….. :SMH:

wiggy2272003 says:

Its not national tv. Its actually not national or tv. the AJC is an Atlanta newspaper and website

Maintaining says:

:happybirthday: Iscream

@ topic….ladies please pick up your self esteem. Always remember that you’re worth more than any man can add.

vetta says:

If I was the man or the woman involved–I would be too embarrassed to return back to the school, but that is probably the norm with teachers/administrators at that school.

Maintaining says:

@ vetta
    I agree I would be shame as well especially in front of those children. What could you possibly say to them when you return? Don’t be like me be better than me…Stay out of grown folks business…lol

mytake says:

At a certain point all you can say is:

Damn!