Is Beyonce Drunk Again? And Does Jay Z Have the Crabs?

Sources over in London say burlesque singer Beyonce was so tipsy when she arrived back at her London hotel that she had to be held upright by security to keep her from falling flat on her face! How embarrassing for mama Knowles to have an alcoholic for a daughter and a serial cheater for a husband?

And what is up with old man Jay Z — who turns 40 on Dec. 4 — constantly grabbing his chicklets in public? Does he have a bad case of the crabs? Is the itching so intense that he can’t help but to scratch while the paparazzi fire away? What an embarrassing couple.

I’m not done yet. Why is Beyonce holding her arm like that? Did her hubby Jay Z twist it after seeing those photos leaked online of her sneaking out of a Berlin hotel with her side piece, Julius? And why is she dressed like a showgirl? OK I’m done.

Photos: Splash News Online

82 Responses to “Is Beyonce Drunk Again? And Does Jay Z Have the Crabs?”

sparklesayz says:

:newbie: What’s up with Bey’s outfit and are those hole’s in her leg? Ewww! It looks supper solid goldish!

Jay-Z is just a typical male who always grabbing his damn crotch. Grow up man!

Bella says:

How is she an alcoholic daughter? LOL.
    BTW, :newbie: 26, grad student in Canada :)

Jazzy101 says:

LMAO@ this post :rofl: You just love hating on Sasha Fierce dont you Sandra? lol! Well I love Sasha, Is it a crime for her to enjoy her self sometime? C’mon. As for camel face..no comment you can say whatever you want about him! :grin:

nika405 says:

:newbie: Yes! I’m in…I may never do another day of work again. Good morning everyone.

UH-OH wheres julius? :shrug:

hey bella *waves* welcome :hug:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

THEY WERE CLUBBING TOGETHER LAST NIGHT SANDRA, THE DJ AT THE CLUB JUST MENTIONED DANCING, NO DRINKING. NOT TO MENTION SHE HAD JUST DONE A SHOW BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE CLUB. I GUESS HER JUST BEING HAPPY WITH HER HUSBAND IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR YOU. I SEE BOTH ARE WEARING THEIR WEDDING RINGS.

iscream says:

Isn’t Beyonce over 21? Is the legal drinking age different in London? Shoot you should’ve saw me on Saturday. I know I was feeling nice.

CRABS Sandra? No, that’s called having a big dyck. No strap ons!

missy says:

Iscream says: CRABS Sandra? No, that’s called having a big dyck. No strap ons!
    —————–
    :eek: Thanks for the image early in the morning :lolol: (j/p)

And I too wonder where is Julius.

Leesa says:

Beyawnce as Sandra would say. I think she needs a fresh hair piece in a different color…change it up!

I think Rihanna had on an outfit similar to what B has in these pictures. Yes, it looked better on Rihanna. <~~~ Not a stan…

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

ICESCREAM, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU. MAYBE THEY GOT A LIL FRISKY IN THE RIDE TO THE CLUB AND HE WAS “FIXING” HIMSELF UP.

AlwaysCris says:

:newbie: Hey! I’m new here as well! Still trying to figure out how to put a picture up! Can anyone help???

cedramyers says:

He is holding up that 9 mm Uzi. :shotsfired:

She does look wasted. :drink:

whyohwhy says:

Were do you come up with some of this stuff from?

Leesa says:

Can someone tell me how to change my avatar or gravatar whatever it is called. *Please*

The crying baby doesn’t represent my character…lol

BTW yup i’m new…25 yr old, Intelligent, no kids, raised right, female. :)

LADYTEE says:

:newbie: Hello everyone I’m new here, I am glad Sandra opened up registration, thanks Sandra, I have been lurking for 3 yrs now. I’m 24 years , in a relationship, in the
    Airforce and no kids.

leesa go to gravatar.com >> enter you email address

KMALIK4 says:

:newbie: I am not feeling Beyonce’s makeup and weave. I wonder what her “real” hair looks like….

licia says:

hey there is nothing wrong with being an alcoholic .lmao i was mad at her for saying she didn’t drink, but then a few weeks later they have pics of her dang near falling out of the car drunk. i got over that and so should u sandra ( side eye) . it’s not that big of a deal . d*mn it i been too nice to beyawnce for the past two weeks. lma0

Anna says:

I don’t like the “Solid Gold” Disco outfit. She is holding her arm like that to show off the handbag she left in the car. J is holding his junk because they got to their destination too fast and he did not get to finish his deed. LOL.

Daisy says:

Waiting to see how many new Beyaki stans we have n the fam now

Yes Rihanna rocked a similar outfit 10x betta but that’s nothing new. I rarely like what Bey wears and please for the love of all things HOLY get a new lacefront please n thank u :coffee:

AlwaysCris says:

:newbie: Hey I’m new here!

missy says:

@Daisy did you ever get the chance to go into Kandi’s boutique?If so how are the clothes and the prices?

Maybe Jay had to pee pee. And I don’t care about B tying one on every now and again. I’m just going to need her to not do it BEFORE she gets dressed in the future. What the hell is she wearing?

LovelyLady says:

:rofl: at this whole entire post

Also, B has been wearing a hideous shade of foundation lately. Why can’t she see it doesn’t match the rest of her. It’s not even blending with her scalp well. Come on B. Don’t fall off on a sista.

Daisy says:

@Missy yes I went to Kandis store her prices are very affordable. I plan to go back this week actually

Hey Lovely *waving*

Danielle84 says:

:newbie: Hey Guys. I love B but what is she wearing?

FloridaChick813 says:

LMAO @ She is holding her arm like that to show off the handbag she left in the car.

DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Mahogany03 says:

:cosign: with Daisy

I’m not a BeYAWNce fan.

TruGemini says:

:newbie: Ooh, I bet Beyonce gets silly when she gets drunk. Her drunk pics be looking crazy so I can only imagine what it’s like in person…

ReadTheBlog says:

Sandra, he has urinary incontinence, being so old – you know that, you’re a nurse! LOL @ chiclets! I call them gizzards!

Mspeng says:

And what is up with old man Jay Z — who turns 40 on Dec. 4 —
    *********************

i know Sandra is happy Jay’s finally turning 40 because she’s been calling him 40 since like 2006.

missy says:

Anna Says: She is holding her arm like that to show off the handbag she left in the car

——————-

@daisy Thanks if I ever plan a trip to the ATL I’ll check it out….

Danielle84 says:

Oh yeah! I’m 25 from PG County Maryland(DC area)

mizzdallas says:

What the holly heck done happend sanra open up newbies now, damn as my aunt wendy say “miss a day u miss alot!” anyways :welcome: newbies, so if you been lurking you already know how it does down no need for sensitive mofos

back on topic, wow! I see beyaki is falling off!

mjoylaw says:

I think Bey’s pg

I see Jay’s ring but not hers

She looks alright for clubbin

Hi newcomers!

Ghanaflower says:

this girl always looks tacky.. She looks sooo old. This woman is in her Late 40s

Daisy says:

:welcome: new ppl

Silhouette says:

JayZ just looks like he has a monster, and you know sometimes they just have a mind of their own. He was just trying to wrangle it back in line.

jazi65 says:

Her fashion game is DOA…Give Lil Kim her foundation back! She does look twisted but everybody deserves one of those nights once in a while.

:rofl: @ chicklets!

maliasasha says:

:newbie: Finally, I’m in.

cedramyers says:

:idea:
    SINCE HE IS TURNING 4O IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, MAYBE HE SHOULD GO GET TESTED FOR PROSTRATE CANCER.

Mspeng Says:

***************************

LMAO!!!

**daydreaming about Jay and his 2 liter peen** I will place a paperbag over his head. LOL!!

Again, welcome to all the new people. I’m still a little new myself. You have sold your soul to the devil. Just playing. Not calling Sandra Rose the devil.

miss_meka says:

:newbie: i’m here here. hello everybody. i’m so glad to finally be able to join

Mahogany03 says:

Thank you Ms.kaylamomma! And I must say that I’m LOVING your gravatar….that’s my play-husband :hump:

Sorry Tiny!!!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

mjoylaw Says:

I think Bey’s pg

I see Jay’s ring but not hers

She looks alright for clubbin

Hi newcomers!
    ————————————————————SAW IT ON ANOTHER SITE.

coaretained says:

mahaogany hun.. he belongs to quite a few of us round chea… but welcome anyway.

@mskayala….not 2 liter!!! That’s a hysterectomy waiting to happen!

mzvirgo78 says:

For a club outfit Bey looks nice …I think Hov was just pulling up his britches.

@ Mahogany, I don’t mind sharing. You can have him on Monday and Wednesdays. LOL!! Just playing.

@ Coaretained, I heard a long time ago that it was in the shape of a 2 liter bottle. **daydreaming again** LOL!!

coaretained says:

hey mz virgo.. shouting you out cause I TOO am a VIRGO!! There are a few more of us here too. We rock.

@mzkayala….wow…

ontaya brooks says:

Forget about all that bs everyone is talking about even you auntie, those damn shoes are fierce even if she not. She is from Texas what the hell do you expect, she has no style, or flavor but she can sing and get naked and that is all it takes to make it. Welcome new people just an fyi leave your feelings at the other blogs.

Shauny says:

Well I like seeing Bey when she’s tipsy myself. She seems less robotic.

Like Isc said, Jay is just PACKIN so he has to keep that big boy comfortable :lolol:

:welcome: newbies

Stunna says:

:newbie:

29/engaged/NO KIDS/Memphis. Now that that is out of the way. Greetings to the SR Family…longtime lurker.

LLani says:

I think Beyonce is one of the tackiest dressed celebs in the game. From her choice of clothing to her hair that always seems to look as if she just finished having sex.

LadeeA says:

:newbie: Hey Sandra and Fam! I just registered today and introducing myself. I’m glad to finally be in the loop! I’ve been down with yall for a while, but just not registered. Heyyy now!!!

Mickey says:

:newbie: This is funny stuff. Hi Ms.Sandra love the web site!!!!

flsun99 says:

iscream Says:

CRABS Sandra? No, that’s called having a big dyck. No strap ons!
    _____________________________________
    EXACTLY Isc!!! TEAM JAY & BEY!!! I sooo heart Jay. Got my tickets last Wednesday, can’t wait to see him on February 27. The concert is three days before my 35th birthday and I will be drunk just like Beyonce & my hubby will be taking advantage of me just like Jay did (I assume)with Bey that night. I love those two together!!!

Daisy says:

I do not share TI that is all :coffee:

@stunna I have to come back to Memphis for minor surgery next spring

2thick4u says:

Beyonce looking like a disco ball :) She seemed to enjoyed herself…doubt anybody was lifting her up..paps would have gotten a picture of that.

SootheSayer says:

She does look like she’s enjoying a good buzz, tho…hmmm…i dunno, drunk wives=desperate wives in my book

flsun99 says:

@ Soothesayer, why does a drunk wife = a desperate wife in your book? Just wondering….

MrzzSmitty says:

Beyonce looks like she had a great night. Filled w/ free drinks and quickies lol.

MrzzSmitty says:

That outfit she has on is HORRIBLE. What does she use her doe on? Oh I forgot she uses it on her tacky weaves. :nono:

ReadTheBlog says:

:WELCOME: NEWBIES!

Cedra, I LOVE IT! PSA exams are critical for old asses like him!

Stunna says:

Sup Daisy…what type of surgery? And our wedding is scheduled for next spring.

PartyofFive says:

Dang, Sandra why is my comment awaiting moderation? Its because I like the outfit, huh? That aint right LOL

CivilEngineer says:

pretty lady…bad hair, worse clothes!

Kia512 says:

I just happy to see them out together about time.

Can anyone help me with a pic upload and how do you use the smiley face help the newbie please!!!!

Krysi J says:

what the hell??

Somebody might believe the shyt people post up with some damn photos like THAT… :rofl:

I hate the way Beyonce’s style of dress….? Why did she put that together?

PartyofFive says:

Moment of truth: I HATED anything with sequins when I was younger. It was soooo hard to find dresses for Debutante Balls/Dances because I would refuse to wear sequins.

My how times have changed. She looks like THE party!

/stan

mosnique says:

hate her & him .. yuck

For all the newbies that are asking about the emoticons. Again glad you made it in.

LadeeA says:

Jay Z looks my grandfathers age!

@mizzdallas BEYAKI? THAT IS TOO FUUNY. I LIKE THAT ONE.

scandalous1 says:

ewww…between her hair and outfit and him diggin and a scratchin i’m beginning to itch…LMAO

aaliyonce says:

Hello all. I was on before, but I forgot my password. If I hadn’t, I’d probably be banned by now.

I like Beyonce’s attire, glad the hair looks moisturized.
    Everyone knows Jay got that 2 liter Pepsi. Can’t let it be swinging around all willy-nilly. LOL

Musiqal1 says:

:newbie: Everyone gets tipsy once in a while LOL

Afrikka says:

Beyonce is PRETTY :-)

iamdawn says:

:newbie: Team Jay& Bey<——I heart them !

birdofbeauty09 says:

:newbie:
    I’ve been lurking for about a year now. I’m 24.999555 (I’m turning 25 next Wednesday)/Single/and currently pursuing my masters in Computer Science. Please :pray: for me!

Back to the topic: Beyonce is mos def tipsy. I don’t like her outfit, but I love her shades…My mom has a similar pair! LOL

MicciMarmalade says:

It appears hubby and wife had a fun night.. You already know what was going down in the car on their way back to the hotel. :wink:

Don’t front ya’ll know how it is after a nice night out with your mate and some drinks in ya’ system :)