PICS: Amber Rose At Primal ATL

As I told you earlier, Kanye West’s beard Amber Rose visited Atlanta for the first time this weekend (or so she says). Benny and Slimm of Benny Ent. and Plush Blue Entertainment paid Amber a grip ($10,000) to host a party at their club Primal ATL on Friday night. The club was jam packed with patrons and VIP guests who dropped a house note just for VIP access to be near the chick.

They said Amber was “very nice” and graciously posed with everyone who asked. I would too if someone was paying me 10 grand just to show up somewhere and drink free liquor.

Promoter Slimm of Plush Blue brought Amber Rose to town

Promoter Benny of Benny Entertainment and Amber Rose.

Sorry, but I just don’t see the big deal with her. I see finer chicks picking up money off the floor in Atlanta’s finest strip clubs.

Amber partied with her older brother Antonio Hewlett who also acts as her manager.

Amber with ATL’s best DJs, DJ Infamous (yellow jersey) and DJ Holiday, far left, who I practically raised from a young buck.

I’m told Amber smoked like a chimney and she imbibes freely. Which means she’s also into other recreational stimulants as well. I think smoking is a very nasty habit that leads to serious, life threatening medical problems later on in life. Women whose lips touch cigarettes will never touch mine.

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

49 Responses to “PICS: Amber Rose At Primal ATL”

Kat says:

I SEE YOU AMBER!!!!! :yes:

mizzdallas says:

Im starting to rethink my profession maybe I should be a hoodrat stripper whore who makes lots of money get to travel all over the world and wore yeast infection spandex and sleep with hip-hop royalty and get praise bye basic people

waterlily_76 says:

I won’t knock her hustle,

But girl where are your bottoms? (like my great grandma from the country used to say: “You are going to catch pneumonia in the azz” LOL)

KiKiWest says:

Gotta love Sandra’s commentary,”Sorry, but I just don’t see the big deal with her. I see finer chicks picking up money off the floor in Atlanta’s finest strip clubs” :rofl:

Charles says:

@2

Yesss I want to be a baller and producer rapper one hit away from ma big deal, I produce such artists as diamond, rasheeda, kandi , toya, monica =)

missmiami says:

:pray: Will someone send the memo that a leotard is NOT SOMETHING TO WEAR IN PUBLIC. Seriously, celebs do this & get away with it. Pretty soon we gone have Keisha & dem walking around the local grocery, movie theater, mall etc. wearing nothing but leotards & stilletos :nono:

LovelyLady says:

I blame beyonce for this Leotart (sp?) HAM

missmiami says:

:shrug: BTW, is the secret to hiding cellulite wearing panty hose? I notice Beyonce, Rihanna, Amber and etc where them all the time.

LovelyLady says:

@ Miami

:rofl: it aint nuffin but da truth.

missy says:

In the second pic are they siblings or is that a mother and daughter…

Also i don’t think she is wearing a leotard ….it looks more like a vest with boy sorts (or something)…..

Charles says:

Sandra what r u doig in the strip clubs, I heard u had a GF ;)

qtipthecat says:

I am not feeling the outfit. It looks cheap.

missy says:

sorts=shorts

@missmiami yes stockings/panty hose hide cellulite very well :lolol:

Chgoprime says:

I usually heart Amber’s style but, a leotard w/stockings? in public? C’MON MA!

Charles says:

Sandra did u see monica shout me out on twitter, I invited her over but she didn’t come, do you know what gated community she stays in???

I figuered she lived in country club of the south??

And did any watch the hoodrat train awards……. mess

missmiami says:

@ Missy thanks! LOL, these celebs R PRETTY SLICK :rotfl: btw, your aviator is killing me. Can’t wait for his album

eastpointvet says:

did anybody go to primal friday up in here i was told some shots went off inside there friday

missmiami says:

i meant :rofl:

Anna says:

missy Says:

In the second pic are they siblings or is that a mother and daughter…
    ~~~~~~
    They look related, probably a mother and daughter that are 12 yrs apart.

Quitta says:

missmiami Says:

Will someone send the memo that a leotard is NOT SOMETHING TO WEAR IN PUBLIC. Seriously, celebs do this & get away with it. Pretty soon we gone have Keisha & dem walking around the local grocery, movie theater, mall etc. wearing nothing but leotards & stilletos….

I’m suprised they’re not out here doing it already.

At least she had on tights :shrug:

Did she have a crew with her? Or solo dolo? If so she’s brave

missy says:

@missmiami

when I saw this pic I couldn’t stop laughing at it so I had to put it up as my gravatar.

Jazzy101 says:

C’mon Sandra..When are you going to post the news of rihanna flopping in the UK? I’m sure you heard by now. :yes:

and that the BEST outfit she had in her closet? smh

Zuley says:

Forget Amber I’m soooo tired of her. Kim Kardashian is more appealing and entertaining at least I know what Kim Kardashian sounds like. Amber I’ve never heard the chick speak publicly. Besides sleep with Kanye for fame and money and take pictures what else does she do to deserve all this?…… I’ll wait…….

What I want to know is who is Benny? Is he like the younger Alex Gidewon, Sandra? Fill us in on him.

Krysi J says:

Didn’t anybody learn from Tasha Mack

and I quote:

“I don’t stand next to women prettier than me”

LMAO….confidence has nothing to do with it, some shyt you just don’t do…SMH

and yes her name is probably mudd in the industry, but thats all the more reason for you to keep a distance.

attorneymom says:

@Sandra, did this chick give you some over the weekend?? SMDH

mizzdallas says:

Hey zuley, I knew you were gonna comment on this post! hahahahaha and you right when is sandra gonna post rihianzsa #flop album sales

luvly1957 says:

attymom I think dats da problem she WON’T give Sandra any and she’s made ;)

MsG says:

Lawd this woman is so overrated. I do not get the appeal. She ain’t nothing more than a light-skin Annie Lennox trying too hard.

Monique Rosse says:

Actually they had her voice over the radio (inviting people to come party with her) she does not sound like she looks…she has a baby voice that sounds like it would get annoying after awhile..hence why Kanye lets her go ever so often

DarkChild says:

NO! NO! NO! Amber this look is NOT sexy! Ugh! :shotsfired:

Slimm is lookin kinda right. Nice to see Benny gettin down with black folk. I don’t see too many of those fairer skinned Africans nationality mixing.

Amber’s outfit is not working for me.

Wow, it’s dang near 1:00. I’m bout to get off. I love when it sneaks up on ya like that.

mirsmommy says:

:blink: Someone please tell me why this overrated b*tch has a hood on her head, but her a** cheeks are hanging out????

2thick4u says:

Get that paper Amber :) !!!!

uptopgrl says:

In other ATL news Primal had a shoot out in the club and another inocent person was shot in the lower back. People get it together it isn’t that serious.

LadeeA says:

Sandra, you’re making Amber the celebrity she really wants to be. Enough of this hag already. :rolleyes:

pointhimout says:

y is everybody in atlanta a freaking promoter, model or producer? as if this city couldn’t get more wack. this appears to be the one night where people actually did what club goers do–club. usually everybody in the club is facing VIP with their cameras, gawking at the lame celebs.

:yawn:

musicluvher says:

@ pointhimout

My thoughts exactly. I hate that I’m from Atlanta now

MsG says:

pointhimout Says:

***************************************************
    pointhimout,
    Only on blogs or on TV shows involving the same folks from the blogs. The rest of Atlanta is at real jobs.

Lady_L says:

what the hell does have on? why do women always think being sexy is being half naked? i just don’t get it!

vipatlstyle says:

The CROSS of Plush Blue fycked her to get her to come out to the party.

vetta says:

“Women whose lips touch cigarettes will never touch mine.”

–lol, I don’t date men who smokes. The smell on their breath, scent on their clothes and having to inhale the smoke from the cigs is such a turnoff to me.

ANMurray says:

After relly getting a good look @ her, she is really not all that cute @ all, and yes Sandra I have seen cuter chicks, with fatter butts, and tities @ stripp clubs her in my little home town Rochester NY.

ANMurray says:

And she looks much better with Shades on!

starr2910 says:

i don’t really get the “sunglasses in club” look..and what ppl are saying is true..she’s not really all that..ppl must be real simple minded if they think she’s the hottest thing since sliced bread..****..this guy who owns a convenience store down the street from my house, has a daughter who would put A.R to shame..big ass..big hips..pretty face..the whole works..whatever though..A.R will soon fade away..how long yall think ppl are gonna continue to pay her to do nothing?

1 Pingbacks

[...] Rose was shown the royal treatment during her visit to Atlanta this past weekend.  Sources say that she was paid $10,000 to host a party at club Primal.  That’s a lot of chedda for [...]