SHOCKER: Tiger Woods Was High On Prescription Drugs!

According to explosive new information from TMZ.com and ESPN, golf superstar Tiger Woods was high on prescription pain killers when he climbed barefoot into his luxury SUV around 3 a.m. Friday and sped off into the night.

He didn’t get far as he collided with a fire hydrant at the end of his runway inside his gated community and then careened across a neighbor’s front yard before smacking into a tree.

It seems that Tiger was telling the truth in a statement posted on his website on Sunday in which he stated his wife Elin Nordegren-Woods didn’t physically assault him with a golf club as we all originally thought.

The assumption all along had been that Tiger tried to escape after fighting with his golf club-wielding wife over rumors of his alleged creeping with an industry trollop.

But evidence shows Elin actually did use the club to bash out the locked windows of Tiger’s truck so she could pull him out just as she told the FHP.

According to an eyewitness, Tiger was knocked out on the ground outside the vehicle with a shaken Elin hovering over him. He was so tore up on prescription drugs that he couldn’t keep his eyes open when police and paramedics arrived on the scene.

Paramedics applied “pain stimulus” to arouse Tiger from his stupor. This works by rubbing the 2nd knuckles of your closed hand against the collarbone or breastbone of the patient causing instant pain. Normally this is done when a patient is believed to be under the influence of something and you want to wake him up quickly.

Tiger awoke briefly and then passed out again. He was wearing shorts, a t-shirt and no shoes. It’s illegal in Florida to drive without shoes.

According to TMZ, Elin was asked if Tiger was taking any medications. This is another indication that Tiger was over medicated because medical personnel are trained to recognize the signs of drug abuse. Elin went in the house and brought out two pill bottles. She said she did not know when he had last taken the meds.

Elin was extremely upset and was told twice by paramedics to stand back while they tended to her husband. This hardly sounds like a woman who just beat her husband down with his own golf club.

Most notable is the fact that Tiger didn’t have any head wounds — just facial lacerations consistent with an auto accident.

All of this could explain why Tiger has thrice refused to speak with police about his accident. It is likely that his painkiller addiction could end up costing him lucrative endorsements.

The FHP are seeking a warrant to gain access to Tiger’s medical records from his emergency room visit. Police also plan to view surveillance cameras of Tiger leaving his home that night. That’s if Tiger releases the footage.

110 Responses to “SHOCKER: Tiger Woods Was High On Prescription Drugs!”

mirsmommy says:

Drugs are a :nono:

sandie says:

WoW!

trynabeme says:

High 5 MsSandra! U called it YESTERDAY!!!!!!

MsG says:

Dang…. the Woods are showing out!

african_dude says:

people who were quick to bash the “pretty blonde“ might wanna take their comments back.

@sandra rose

so there was no domestic dispute involved? was it the drugs that made him speed off? i`m kind of lost here…

trynabeme says:

african_dude Says:

************************************************************
    Ummmmmmmmmm her not purrdy :nono:

KrayZKat says:

african_dude Says:

@sandra rose

==============================================
    Yeah, I’m lost too. So at 2:20 a.m., you are high on prescription drugs, you run out the front door, and hop in your car to go where? Did Elin notice his state of being? Something still smells fishy about this story.

dldempsey says:

I’m addicted to flinstones vitamin gummies :-( does that mean they are coming after me?! Leave the man alone, he didnt hurt anyone but himself. Let him continue to rake in his dough

Quitta says:

She tried to tranquilize his ass.

I think he had already taken the prescription medicine when his wife decided she wanted to “talk” with him about the affair. She didn’t get the answers she wanted so she attacked him but not with a golf club, with her hands. he then got in his car and tried to leave, she came after him so he locked the door and… well you know the rest.

Why would he need to lock the car door once he is inside??? He was in a gated community. Because she was after that @ss. Unless Escalade doors lock on their own??

LadeeA says:

@trynabeme- she really isn’t purdy.

MsG says:

I think he is covering for her because she is the mother of his children and because he was somehow in the wrong ( cheating). They may have been fighting earlier or still fighting and he was already high and ran out the house. Is that not possible?

MrsHawthorne77 says:

I will be the first to retract my statements about Elin,,,I was wrong,,,I jumped the gun without the facts so I am guilty as charged.

:sorry:

CivilEngineer says:

Must have been some strong meds to make him accelerate in reverse into a fire hydrant, then accelerate forward into a tree :shrugs: And he crashed so hard that none of the doors would open so his Amazonian wife smashed the back window so she’d have to climb over 2-3 rows of seats to rescue him. hmmmm…

we will never get the truth the cover up has begun so lets forget about it.

we will never get the truth the cover up has begun so lets forget about it.

mirsmommy says:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

———————————————————-

:lol: You may have a point. She was f*ckin up his high, so he tried to haul a** up outta there. She gave chase on foot, with a golf club. He was either so damn high outta his mind that he crashed, or he was too busy lookin to see where she was at in her chase, that he wasn’t paying attention and the tree jump out in front of him. :shrugs:

CivilEngineer says:

@Ms.kaylamomma….they do lock on their own but I think he was trying to get away too.

CivilEngineer says:

CivilEngineer says:

MY BAD! :(

I wasn’t sure @ CivilEngineer because I drive a Ford Focus :woot:

So when your high on drugs you walk out bare footed to go what get some milk for the kids? Oh maybe a pack of cig? Or maybe he ran out of pills and needed to go met his dealer? Then his wife who saw her husband High, no shoes let him go out the door. She let his Billion$$ azz walk out the door high no shoes just because she doesn’t give a fluck??? Her BILLION dollar husband right becky knows better.

ggouch says:

Right!! What made him jump in his car at 2a.m. and speed off!! Unless he was chasing that crack high! BUT I do commend them for having their shyt together on the story

african_dude says:

on another note. i think tiger woods has a very modest home for someome of billionaire status..i was expecting to see some walmart-size home

ggouch says:

was the car on fire? Leaking gas? smoking?

and of course she was shaking, in my Steve Urkel voice “DID I do THAT”….is what comes to mind.

mirsmommy says:

He ran up outta there barefoot because she got gangsta, and tried to Barry Bonds his a** with that golf club.

what rich man will walk around with no shoes doesn’t he get free nike’s? lets just let it be there covering up whatever’s going on.

Kat says:

:nono: something in the milk ain’t clean….something is fishy with this story.

african_dude says:

NichelleWalker/nwmasssmedia.com Says:

““““““““““““““““““““““““
    which makes me believe he might have been high, driving barefoot in florida is illegal right? the medication and wifey trying to have a “conversation“, i mean homeboy wasnt trying to hear none of that girl talk…sh!t happens!

missy says:

If his wife loved him so much how did she let him out of the house….High at that…………I mean this story still has holes in it ….she could of hidden the keys…….if she wanted him to stay home because if you let him out and he is high can’t he take a human life…or his…..so he decided to go for the hydrant and the tree…..

but I am really bored with this already to be honest……….. :yawn:

My question is…who at TMZ is sleeping with the po po to get all this “insider information”? :???:

EJLOVE says:

Ok Sandra TMZ? get this info and CNN or Faux news don’t have it? lets not start spreading rumors.

MsG says:

:offtopic:
    * So tired of the lying Woods family. Save it for your Pastor.*

Sandra,
    Would you post something( positive) about The Princess and The Frog movie coming out?

MzKaren83 says:

I’m so over this story NEXT :yawn:

Thando says:

I get violently angry when people think that just coz they’re rich, they can feed us a bunch of bollocks and we’ll swallow them hair and all!!!

I hope next time she breaks his jaw or cuts off his todger, then what excuse will he cook up?

Typical DV, making excuses and covering up.

african_dude Says:

@sandra rose

*********************************************************

There was no domestic abuse. It looks like he over medicated himself and became confused. He was really sedated when the police got there. It’s easy to see why his wife tried to get him out of the car before he hurt himself worse.

attorneymom says:

Nice try, Tiger. It took you three days to come up with this one. You better hope a toxicology (I think that is what it is called) report that confirms your azz was high. SMDH

attorneymom says:

Correction; confirms that your azz was high.

african_dude says:

all i know is that if it was me y`all wouldnt care..lol but sh!t, its tiger woods man..the highest paid athlete on earth ($100 million/year) , with the smoking hot wife, the florida mansion and a media frenzy…i feel a sudden urge to call a movie director…sh!t is too spicy…lol

well at least Sandra is a believer :)

free says:

1. you’re so high you can’t open your eyes but you can get in a car, start it up, and back it out.

2. one of the police reports had DUI checked as “NO”. so somebody is lying.

3. TMZ reported no blood stains in the car but he had busted lips.

i mean, it took him a few days just to come out and say he was on meds when all it took was the police to take him to the hospital for testing?

missy says:

So the police said he wasn’t intoxicated but he is high on prescription drugs but they said he went to the hospital for minor bruises….so if charges are pending is it for driving whiles high or possession of narcotics………..

This story is getting like a game of clue….. i quit and we won’t ever know the truth ………..

Krysi J says:

awWW well :coffee:

Krysi J says:

Aw Well :coffee:

Lexus says:

This blind item was posted on another site and later revealed:

Today’s Blind Items

I’m sure the fans of this married world class golfer with the perfect image would be shocked to know he cheats on his wife on a regular basis.

:oops: Tiger Woods

Mika says:

OMG Tiger. I am shocked. I’d rather believe he was a battered husband with Elin standing over him saying “you better not snitch fool!” than believe he’s yet another famous junkie. tsk tsk.

missy says:

Any one remembers the chappelle show and when they had the race draft…………Oh my that ish was to funny…..

CivilEngineer says:

@missy :rofl: I remember!! The Chappelle Show was hilarious!! :lol: good times

missy says:

All i’m picturing right now is tiger finally accepting the black side and saying “fa shizzle , my nizzle” priceless.

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: Do you remember the Prince episode when they played basketball and he made pancakes?!

missy says:

yes i do :rofl: i love when he was prince and rick james …..

“i’m rick james bish”

but i love the blind man who was racist against blacks not knowing he was black himself and he left his wife because she was a ninja lover :dead:

Lemondrop says:

Dead at #50 LOL I had to log in on that one.

missy says:

Okay since im on my chapelle mode

i loved ashy larry

the MTB one with the five greatest rappers alive are “dylon,dylon,dylon,dylon oh and dylon”

the real world episode was crazy

the one he beat the sick boy in basketball

Okay i’m off my chapelle mode..

missy says:

wait to continue the MTB one when diddy sent them for the cambodian breast milk :rofl:

Okay i stop i can go on forever

mirsmommy says:

@ missy

The classic Dave Chapelle episode was Rick James!!!!!!! :rofl:

*in my best Rick James’ voice* Charlie Murphy!!!!!!

LovelyLady says:

Something still doesnt seem right.

free says:

but i love the blind man who was racist against blacks not knowing he was black himself.

*************************************

clayton bigsby! lol. reminded me of my grandmother. she was black but she sure talked about us bad.

free says:

now he’s canceling all his tournaments because of his busted lip.

cmj says:

This sounds like an episode of the Oxygen show Snapped. :shotsfired1:

missy says:

@free thanks i couldn’t remember his name…

:offtopic:

Sandra, what happened to the live chats?

:offtopic:

Bad girls club is coming on 2morrow if anyone cares ….

Dr. O says:

The proper term for the procedure the paramedics used is called a “sternal rub”. And if they had to use that to wake him up then he must have been completley out of it !!

Shauny says:

I’m not drinking the kool aid on this story just yet. I don’t understand how you bust out a BACK window if you’re trying to help him get out. Did she climb over the 1 to 2 seats and drag him out of that back window too? I think the window was already busted that’s why he was trying to get away from her.

I call BS. Wifey confronted him, he didn’t want to hear it and tried to leave, and she went bonkers. If it was the other way around Tiger would be in jail but this will be swept under the rug.

On another note…she is o.k…She is NOT beautiful or even really purty IMO. I think the first one he was with looked better than her.

Shauny says:

@missy…you know I care. Can’t wait

kwall says:

ok first and foremost…imma need for errybody to stop calling this grown man “tiger”…what is his real name? see? i don’t even know…

anywho…stop getting :snort: mr. woods. the end.

EJLOVE says:

@K Wall his real name is TIGER….

and NO she is NOT attactive….

and why do we assume he is on drugs? maybe he has a medical problem he does not want disscussed….

LOL @ kwall

His real name is Eldrick. I like Tiger better.

Krysi J says:

Well now he doesn’t have to waste his time disassociating himself with “African Americans”……we’re better off disassociating ourselves with him!

I wish Sandra had a “foot in the mouth” emoticon

Shauny Says:

***************************************************

Who said it was the back window? I heard it was the rear window behind the driver’s seat. I doubt she would break a window near him and cut him with glass.

EJLOVE says:

@ Kwall my bad, I googled and it said his real name was TIGER….well Eldrick is the worst

kwall says:

tiger tiger woods yall…

QUESTION: why was he not driving a buick? isn’t that what he endorses? :rofl:

talldrink says:

Sorry this shiit still shady. I think it was both. No, no. Wait a few minutes the story will change again.

SweetP1984 says:

Pain killers always made me a bit sleepy. I’ve never wanted to jump into a car and drive while taking pain killers. If anything I’d want to go to sleep. Now when i take adderall that’s a whole different story. I hop in my car an I’m doing about 80 on the freeway, but then again I don’t know. *Shrugs* Also didn’t this happen late at night. Who takes prescription meds in he middle of the night and jump in a car? *Shrugs again* I mean I could just be over analyzing.

trynabeme says:

MsG Says:

Sandra,
    ************************************************************
    I tried to be happy about this but when I saw the trailer & saw she won’t be a princess throughout the movie I became a bit salty! I stayed quiet on it thinkin’ maybe I was reading too much into it (It’s Racial © Martin Lawrence/Boomerang)…but then I said something to my cousin and asked if the “other” (read YT) princesses got to be princesses throughout their movies she said “YES” (she’s younger than me & I didn’t get into the Disney Princesses til I had a kid. THEN she goes on to tell me that in the original story she doesn’t even turn into a frog! (It’s Racial)….lemme know if I’m wrong tho…

dblaq says:

Big deal! Just ask how many N**as are high off weed every single day! I bet you about 95% are guilty and that sh!t ain’t even legal at all!!

missy says:

Trynabeme Ariel was a mermaid for most of the movie she was in…….I love the swan Princess and she was a swan for most of the movie(Princess Odette but she isn’t a disney princess)

But what really hurts me the most is that all these years I thought Jasmine was a Disney Princess and someone had to check me and tell me that the movie was about Aladdin and not Jasmine……And Jasmine is the first black Disney princess to me….(and I will stand by that)

But i think the movie probably has a message ……..I think they are probably trying to say not every time you kiss a frog he’ll turn into a prince……You’ll probably end up just like him …or something but I don’t really read into cartoons to deep….even though they have all kinds of undertones(sexual,racial etc.)but it is all innocent to kids sooo..It’s no biggie

mirsmommy says:

@ trynabeme Says

I would crack up every time Martin said that in that movie. :lol:

missy says:

Oh and Shauny..I am glad I am not the only one excited to watch the hot mess of a show…………I already can’t stand the chick who made accusations that she was with my boy CB…..she looks thirsty and like A dude with her Jay Leno chin… she is a :lame: to me *tsk,tsk,tsk* Even if that ish is true that heffa is a lame

Nthabi says:

CivilEngineer Says:

Must have been some strong meds to make him accelerate in reverse into a fire hydrant, then accelerate forward into a tree And he crashed so hard that none of the doors would open so his Amazonian wife smashed the back window so she’d have to climb over 2-3 rows of seats to rescue him. hmmmm…
    ====================================

How hard could this collision have been considering the AIRBAGS did not even deploy upon collision? And yet he was found unconscious?? From what? Certainly NOT the crash!!

Auntie Sandra, you are 100% correct. Tiger was already whacked out on drugs.

:rolleyes:

CivilEngineer Says:

_______

:rofl: how did i miss this comment :rofl:

intensemocha says:

WOW-

NOW WATCH THE MEDIA LYNCH HIM-LITERALLY

talldrink says:

@intensemocha

He won’t feel it. He’s caublasian. LOL

dblaq says:

Big deal! Just ask how many N**as are high off weed every single day!

———————————————————
    :rofl: So true! And don’t ninjas drive slower ans more cautious when they are high. But no, not Eldrick “Tiger” Woods. He drives faster under the influence :lol:

kdillon says:

Tiger is about to become black again!

trynabeme says:

K – Missy, Ima chill wit that then :lolol:

I WILL NEVER FORGET the time I saw a dude prolly like in his late 40′s, early 50′s SNORTIN’ COKE while in the drivers seat in the car next to me when we were stopped @ a light! Him & his OG homie was passin’ the ish back n forth! SMH I politely turned off from that street.

And before the question of why I didn’t report him comes up: THIS IS OAKLAND (COKELAND), CALI…It actually made me more aware of the fact that I prolly ride next to SEVERAL people on a daily that are high on somethin’…I just happened to SEE HIM IN ACTION. :shrugs:

Anna says:

kwall Says:

tiger tiger woods yall…

QUESTION: why was he not driving a buick? isn’t that what he endorses?
    ~~~~~~
    When the recession hit they had to drop his endorsement. He was making 7 mill a year. Now he can drive his own caddy. He sure tore it up fast, it’s a big azz vehicle vs a Buick trying to out run the wifey with a golf club.

KiKiWest says:

kdillon Says:

Tiger is about to become black again!
    :rofl: He probably still won’t accept his blackness! If having a father the color of Kunta Kente won’t make you accept it then nothing will- no shade.. I’m as black as Kunta myself as are my babies but we accept it LOL

Lizzyb says:

I am sticking with she tried to beat his a! For sure he has been a cheater for a bit now and that tragic chick he cheated with this time is just well this time. I think with all the money invested in making him the #1 athlete in the world, under the wing of IMG, a scary company to say the least, taking a painkiller that is legally prescribed is not his issue. Even if he took too much, he is not a junkie.
    But the tidbits on this will come as IMG wants it to come. I agree we may never know the truth.

Shauny says:

o.k Sandra I’ll give you that about the far back seat BUT looking at the pictures on TMZ it looks like BOTH side rear windows are out. Why did she need to bust out both? Wasn’t one enough to climb in the car?

talldrink says:

His PR ppl suck. I grew up not far from there and the po-po don’t like to be blown off. This didn’t have to go this far.

katgirl33 says:

Damn! He would have been better off going with the DV….LOL

Nthabi says:

BTW Elin is very pretty. Let’s at least call a spade a spade!

:blink:

attorneymom says:

I have two questions:

1. For pr purposes, is it better to be a drug addict or an adulterer?

2. Is a prescription drug addict better than a crackhead?

Blank stare.

Lizzyb says:

Talldrink I agree his PR folks are being really stupid. I am in PR and we are all talking about why they are responding this way, there is a bigger story behind the simple one. I think they are bringing the wrath down on their own heads. Tiger has been protected his whole life, he might as well be a robot, he was raised to be a brand period. The shame is if its truly based on him cheating, a family might be destroyed both their babies are less than 3 yrs old, that’s the shame of it.
    I feel no way about him personally, so he wants to say he is not black, whateva man, just he is messing with folk’s money now and they no likey.

trynabeme says:

@ AM

1. An adulterer (Crack is whack! © Whitney)

2. Prescription drugs (Crack is whack! © Whitney)

talldrink says:

@Lizzyb

You get it. The more you push the po-po away, the more they think you’re hiding something bigger. The alleged mistress is in Calif, and has Gloria Allred as her atty. As they say where I come from “the shiit fixin’ to hit the fan now. Allred loves a circus and the alleged is gonna get paid.

Also YT is awfully jealous of blacks or caublasions, whit a lot of material wealth and a white woman. So they will follow this to the ends of hell. Tiger Woods or not.

Ask Wesley Snipes how they treated his ass down there.

Lizzyb says:

AM…as long as its prescribed legally its all good, a good portion of the US is on legally prescribed highs, of course if he was caught with illegal say some homegrown the shame. We just had Letterman come out and talk about being a cheater, he did not suffer but he is not a brand that depends on a crystal clean image. Tiger is, if the truth gets out, his pockets along with others will suffer greatly, even more than Kobe who is said to have lost 100 Milly.

Lizzyb says:

BTW… news just said not only is not coming to Los Angeles to do his big Charity event, that is in honor of his dad, it was said (ABC News) that he will not attend any events for the REST OF THE YEAR!!
    Ok..what the hell is really going on here?

talldrink says:

That’s what the po-po, don’t buy. This is the Fla. Highway Patrol, they see accidents all the time. And if you’re only driving 33 miles per hour, how do you get so many facial injuries. There is something really, really wrong. Harvey from TMZ is gonna get to the bottom of this. I hear he pays well for his info.

Anna says:

Lizzyb Says:

Ok..what the hell is really going on here?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    When you are a goody two shoes and your reputation is on the line you will hide for a minute. It was reported two weeks ago that he was having an affair and stayed in the same Australian hotel as Rachael. He makes $100 mill a year in endorsements. As someone said I would have expected a bigger mansion. I know he has a $60 mill boat and is building a $700 mill golf course.

talldrink says:

I’m always suspect of goody twos. How dumb could he be to think this shiit wasn’t gonna get out. Look at John edwards.

KrayZKat says:

Welp, Nancy Grace is talking about this debacle right now.

NicGal says:

If he wants to waste his $$$ on his high, who cares? But the moment he gets behind a wheel, that needs to be public knowledge. Thank God it was no more than a fire hydrant and a tree and not a human life. shame on you tiger.

attorneymom says:

@trynabeme, Whitney’s “crack is wack” was playing in my head as I typed my questions.

@Lizzyb writes, “AM…as long as its prescribed legally its all good, a good portion of the US is on legally prescribed highs”
    *****

Blank stare. I am not sure if you are condoning the abuse of prescription medication.

*****
    @ NicGal Says, “If he wants to waste his $$$ on his high, who cares? But the moment he gets behind a wheel, that needs to be public knowledge.”
    *****
    You better preach!!!!

Druma_G says:

Hmmmmmm….this story is not adding up…#1 thing why would she burst the back window to pull him out why didnt she burst the passenger window or a window closer I mean did she climb thru the back window and drag him out the truck, sounds like he ran out that house barefoot and hopped in that truck and she burst that back window with that golf club chasing him… I thought he crawled to a neighbors house ???? where is Chris Brown when you need him ha

Lizzyb says:

attorneymom Says:
    *****

Of course not, I think its a shame how overprescribed we are as a country, it takes nothing to get dangerous habit forming narcotics prescribed for bs reasons. In reference to Tiger, I am saying if its legally prescribed he won’t have any issues with the law. Tho I know how folks abuse legally prescribed meds.

MsG says:

trynabeme Says:

MsG Says:

Sandra,
    ************************************************************
    *********************************
    Sorry about the late post, I actually had to do some work yesterday and this morning.
    I did notice from the previews that a majority of the movie it seemed like she was a frog, which was disheartening, but I am just so glad for our little girls to have a Disney Princess even though the circumstances are somewhat tainted how she is being presented. I guess we cannot be too surprised because you know “they” ain’t gonna give us the very best.

Druma_G says:

Why do I hear Jaz Sullivan playin in the background …. LOL

1 Pingbacks

[...] jumped to the conclusion that Elin wielded a nine-iron after confronting Tiger about the affair but recent reports suggest that it may not have been a domestic situation at all and Woods (who was incoherent at the [...]