Why Is Fantasia Lying?

Remember that Fantasia homewrecker story that all the blogs ran with last week, including mine? Well, Fanty sat down with Honey magazine to do some damage control in hopes of saving her career. She knows her fans don’t take that homewrecker stuff lightly.

But instead of coming clean and explaining her shameful behavior, home girl told a collection of lies during the interview. This goes to prove that some celebs are better liars than bloggers:

Yes, [the rumors] were all really cute to me. I guess it was something about a guy from T-Mobile? Inaccurate. He was hot, but I think I’m looking for my own man. There’s no boo in my life, I’m married to my career. Right now I’m not really focused on a boyfriend; we all know what happens when you get them… I have no tattoo on my shoulder, [the rumor] was very well put together! I wear my body out more purposefully now and when I’m walking I see people checking, “Like does she have a tattoo there?” As a matter of fact, I’ve never even [met him] before. I think I’d want to be with a guy who’s in the same tax bracket as I am … or higher!

Did she say she doesn’t have a tattoo on her shoulder? I could respect Fantasia more if she just opened up and admitted she stole that woman’s husband because she’s a desperate, needy woman with self esteem issues. But this here I can’t respect.

And where is Mister Man? Why isn’t he stepping forward to deny these allegations?

Source: 1 and 2

Images: Wireimage and Myspace

219 Responses to “Why Is Fantasia Lying?”

Anna says:

She’s married to her career! Where is some new music? Why did her house go in foreclosure?

prettypink says:

Wasn’t there a picture of him sitting behind her at an awards show?

trynabeme says:

Oooooooooooooooooooo Fanny! Well can we get a youtube of her showing us there’s no tat there? Along w/ someone using soap & water on the shoulder to prove there’s no makeup covering it up? Just sayin’……

Cinnamon Kisses says:

His wife is pretty.
    As for Fantasia……. :whistle:

trynabeme says:

@ Anna I thought that was odd too! I like -not love- Fanny but (it my Stevie Wonder voice) WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT WE HEARD YOU SANG??????

dorcely says:

Fanny your :hump: a :gay: man

sharnell says:

so is she saying that tattoo is photoshopped? 8-)

LOL @ 6

Sheena215 says:

SHE DONT HAVE A TATTOO ON HER SHOULDER? WTF OKAY SO WHAT THE HELL IM I LOOKING AT? I’M NO STEVIE WONDER I THINK I CAN SEE JUST RIGHT AND THAT LOOKS LIKE INK TO ME.

trynabeme says:

We don’t believe you. You need more people.

missy says:

Fantasia girl you is a Liar and you are making yourself look bad………..But I do have a question for her..If she doesn’t know ol’dude how come he was sitting behind her at an awards show… :eek: whoever is in a camp failed they should of tried to cover this story up and not let her do it on her own…..because she Failed Heffa why is cook on your shoulder then……..

Any way the little boy is so cute……His wife is pretty …..But if his wife doesn’t care thats on her….

I cant stand liars though they make me :mad:

Choco says:

Im confused someone photoshopped the tatoo or was she out of her wits and forgot she was photographed wit it-and WTH in her tax bracket sweetie there is a shortage of men-let alone good men tax bracket my arse! And his wife will be wifed up by someone better than her so-called husband-very pretty family excluding him-Mr. Cook!

Sheena215 says:

@DORCELY- WHAT IS THAT I DONT GET IT? FANNY YOUR F#CKING A WHAT????

dorcely says:

Add Fanny to my homewrecking list
    1. Gabby
    2. Alicia
    3. Fanny

iscream says:

Why does she have to be lying? Someone could’ve photoshopped that tat on her shoulder.

Where are the pictures of them together?

Well time will tell because tats don’t go away like rumors.

Choco says:

On second thought Dude could taking Fanny for a run for her money and direct them funds right back to his own family…stranger things have happened!

dorcely says:

Sheena215 Says:

@DORCELY- WHAT IS THAT I DONT GET IT? FANNY YOUR F#CKING A WHAT????

Broke Wrist ;)

MrzzSmitty says:

Things that make you go hmmmmmm! Are there pix out with this man?

BamaBeauty says:

That tat looks pretty darn real to me! Aside from the man, where is the alleged victim…the wife? Wouldnt want my pictures all up on the net like I’m a victim….something smells fishy, and it aint Fantasia……..

wtf says:

This goes to prove that some celebs are better liars than bloggers:

==============================
    yep some did it on national TV..we wont mention names..

since google is my friend i am going to look if fanny actually has that tat..me dnt think so and think someone is up to her tricks again….

MrzzSmitty says:

Can we get a link of him sitting behind her or a pix of them together something.

dorcely says:

I saw the pics. He was there at the event with her sitting behind her. Fanney needs more people and a dermatologist to remove that tattoo :coffee:

LadyLew says:

we got all these pics of him and the fam. Where are the pics of him and her together?

Daisy says:

*clutches pearls* :popcorn:

LadeeA says:

I’m not saying that she is dealing with the guy cause I don’t know her life. BUT if all the evidence points to her and the shoe fits WEAR IT! If you think you’re woman enough to take someone’s husband, then be a woman and admit it heffa! Don’t be scurred when you get caught! :mad:

crzasallgetout says:

I’m with the others, where are the pictures of them together? What’s the link?

missy says:

Fanny need more people because just like some have said I have seen him sitting behind her at an award show…………but if this pic is photoshop then :claps: and Kudos to whoever did it because they did a good job…..(I doubt it but who knows) :shrugs:

MOUTH says:

What tax bracket boo boo?

KiKiWest says:

Maybe this Cook guy made the rumors up for publicity?? Nah- I can’t even try to give her this one I mean this rumor has been around for at least two weeks and you just come out now? You need more people Fantasia.

Choco says:

Riddle me this why does Cook and his wife look like relatives LOL…

Sweetkiwi99 says:

This is so pathetic. Does she think we are stupid? Don’t take pics with your tattoo if you’re going to lie about it later. This whole situation has me heated. I was such a fan- now I find her disgusting. Yes, DISGUSTING. At least fess up to your nastiness. :mad1:

Sorry y’all, I hate liars.

I was hoping this was just a rumor. Oh well :whistle:

LadeeA says:

Lol @ mouth- boo boo?

:offtopic:

Day 26 left bad boy and are now on atlantic records can they break the bad boy curse we’ll see…

Now back to our topic at hand

Krysi J says:

If I see ONE picture of this dude sitting behind Fantasia at an awards show….I know sumtin

I know Fantasia ain do it like that??!!

*checking the websites*

Quitta says:

I don’t believe it Fantasia. :nono: That tat looks too real to me. And that pic with him sitting behind her. Umm, I don’t think so.

LadeeA says:

That tax bracket comment from Fanty is what gave it away. Who would even go that far in a response to an allegation like that. That tax bracket didn’t matter when yall were :hump:

b-boy817 says:

Why in the hell do yall care????

shannon04 says:

Just give it some time people….auntie sandra will provide :whistle:

wiggy2272003 says:

Kikiwest- publicity for what? Phone sales? Does he own a franchise store?

If the story is true agree with SweetKiki, you did the job accept the title. If not, I’m amazed at the lengths people will go to for blog hits ( not singling out Sandra) I don’t think she broke this story.

wiggy2272003 says:

B-boy is this your first day on SR.com. We care because we are at work and this is a lot more enjoyable and passes our day faster than actually working.

Peruse gossip blogs any?

:cosign:
    Here we go :rolleyes:

kwall says:

in my hova voice…

“you need more people…”

told ya’ll the wife was purdy.

i got QUESTIONS….one of the burning ones is…

*how that muffga who lives here in nc ….get to the awards show? his t-mobile connects got him tickets? is t-mobile hiring in that case?

DarkChild says:

Well Fanny…I was really hoping that the tat was photoshopped but I went to http://www.straightfromthea.com and there you are on the red carpet boo! You need to fire your PR. You should have just made up a Mr. Cook and posted pics of the two of you together. I’m not judging you on your actions but your cover-up skills suck! lol :shrug:

missy says:

@Kwall Says:..how that muffuga who lives here in nc ….get to the awards show? his t-mobile connects got him tickets? is t-mobile hiring in that case?
    ____

:rofl: :lolol:

Now that i think about it that is a good question

Quitta says:

:cosign: with Wiggy

:offtopic: kinda,
    speaking of tats….and yall may have already addressed this since the movie is old BUUUUUUUUUUUT. Did anyone peep that HORRIBLE tat coverup job they did on MJB @ the end of I Can Do Bad All By Myself when she was singing in the streets after the wedding? The tat on her right (I think) arm? Not the cross, the one that goes halfway around her arm. I was like WTF Tyler? Was that supposed to be on purpose? I know it was the end of the movie…did they go over the budget?

MOUTH says:

____________________________________________________________
    :yea:

HE WAS SELLER OF THE MONTH!

starr says:

Fanny u need more people

misslee21 says:

Fanty know dam well she lying.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH!

shannon04 says:

Not trying to get off the subject but just like intensemocha referenced yesterday, if he has left home to be with tasia, he did that nobody made him leave his wife and child and he knows who and what he left behind.

Fantasia is wrong (in my opinion) for dealing with him if he in fact has done this, boys behave like this not real men (and age does not make a person grown). If they still fooling around with each other, trust they will get what is coming around to them. He is married so I would say that he does owe his family more respect, than to just walk out and leave that way. To the wife, do what is best for you and your child, get your mind right and surround yourself with fanily and friends that will uplift and help you through this situation. File the necessary papaerwork and get whatever is left of that t-mobile check for support and keep it moving.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

If that pic is photoshopped then I need to hire the person who did it to “adjust” -adjust=take off a few pounds- on my wedding pics!

@ Tryna. Yes, I noticed. They made it look like a rash or burn or something…. :shrugs: I thought maybe they used some of that Wet’n’Wild foundation from CVS.

SootheSayer says:

WOW…

did she really say she had no tattoo?? SMH. And yes, Sandra, you are so right about the guy not coming forward…i mean, she’s a good singer and all but…

if I were a guy and word on the blogs was that I was :hump: Fantasia, I’d be sure to deny that with The Quickness!!

kwall says:

———————————–
    spell “tax bracket” fantasia….

what tax bracket is that you speak of hun?

didn’t just she have recent money woes? i mean we all have or know someone who did in 2009. but now she is quoted in a story tambout a dayum tax bracket? gtfoh.

she keep up this here tomfoolery and i will download her next album…

Karamel I was MAD @ that! It bothered me for days! :rofl:
    still kinda does as you can see :D

mzloud says:

Fanny you need more people!!!! :argue:

You are now in the HOMEWRECKING category…. :coffee:

ksmommy05 says:

ok because i hate lies, I decided to do some detective work for myself. I googled found pictures. That tattoo is indeed there. Google 22nd Annual Thurgood Marshall College Fund Anniversary Dinner, un-photoshopped. Big ass tattoo right there in multiple pictures. Damn i was really trying to believe her. im disappointed.

kwall says:

Why in the hell do yall care????
    —————————–
    cause she was using words in that interview she can’t spell.

“tattoo”

“purposefully”

and again my fave one…”tax bracket”

Tryna- yes I can see it still plucks a nerve for you. I try not to be too hard on our films, but b/tw that obvious set, bad tatoo cover up, the plot itself (who the hell knows a granma who has custody of 3 kids, disappears, and folks are like “oh she’ll show up”), AND you CREMATE my mama after she’s unclaimed for only 1 week?? GTFOH! The movie was definitely something I could’ve waited to see on a Sunday on Lifetime. I CAN say that Taraji & Mary both had BADDDDD wardrobes. TPM gets kudos for dressing them well.

shannon04 says:

@ksmommy05….good job…i’m gotta think of a detective name for you :-)

BamaBeauty says:

And another thing, what’s “cute” about being called a homewrecker? Mentality is killing us! :coffee:

missy says:

@ksmommy05..now i know that isn’t photo shopped …oh well i don’t see the point for lying but to each its own

mizzdallas says:

b-boy817 Says:

Why in the hell do yall care????

**************************

why in the hell do you care to comment..? PLEASE DONOT ANSWER

texarican mamacita says:

She should have just gone about her business, now she is fair game when pics and other stuff proves her a liar (if that is the case..).

I have a feeling that she will drop this loser when she starts feeling some backlash and then the idiot will go to the media and trash her. Just a hunch.

shannon04 says:

I just looked at the google pics and for the life of me i’m trying to understand why she has so many tattoos? all of her body? Lying heffa…

shannon04 says:

@ texarican..yep she lied about it, and then there are the pictures to prove the tattoo. She would have been better off keeping her mouth closed about it all together.

missy says:

(in my fantasia voice) hey mizzdallas….. what’s up

@texa if this is true he will spill all the beans

@shannon says:…”lying Heffa” :rofl:

wiggy2272003 says:

kwall, you aint bothered by that tax bracket comment are you?

That was foul.

Date nite with Fantasia A one scene play.

Man knocks on door. Fantasia opens door to let him him.
    Many looks her up and down you lookin good tonite you ready to go, Lemme get your coat.

Man and Fantasia are walking to car she says Oh by the way what tax bracket are you in? Man who was about to open car door for Fanny stop abrubtly walks around car, gets in drives off. The end,

Or any man with a bit of a sense and the same or higher tax bracket as Fanny reads this and doesn’t ask her out.

texarican mamacita says:

@shannon04

I keep thinking how AKeys has just gone about her business and never even acknowledged all the drama (of her own doing I must say but that is life). Once an artist states their position on gossip about them, they better make sure they are being truthful because if not (specially on a subject of homewrecking) then all hell breaks loose. And the man in the equation…….GHOST….

texarican mamacita says:

off to class for a test…see you guys later

prettypink says:

Google “fantasia and cook pic at awards show”, and the first link that comes up will have a pic of them at the awards show.

trynabeme says:

ksmommy05 :claps: I didn’t feel like researching, but I was thinking to myself that I had seen a pic (this pic right?) of her @ an event w/ that tat. She woulda done better sayin’ the tat was for her uncle or something….don’t just act like it ain’t there! :cosign: w/ Missy on #11 abt LIARS! I could care less about her homewrecking ways….you reap what you sow.

Karamel, LOL it is what it is with a TP storyline, but that was a bit much! And don’t ever say you coulda just waited for the Sunday Lifetime showing! DEAD

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

why in the hell do you care to comment..? PLEASE DONOT ANSWER
    ————–

kwall says:

i went to go look it up too @ksmommy….not that i believed her about the tat being fake…

“spell liar miss celie….L-I-A-R…”

texarican mamacita Says:

@shannon04

************************************************************
    I think this is EXACTLY why AKeys hasn’t responded. No good can come from it. How u gon ‘splain messin’ wit some other woman man? Even if AKeys gets her happily ever after from this situation (which I doubt), it would never be OK w/ the masses cause it was done MAD MESSY…and everybody keep talkin’ ’bout Mashonda (I know mainly cause she won’t let it die) but what about Kerry????????

kwall Says:

“spell liar miss celie….L-I-A-R…”
    *****************************************
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

intensemocha says:

LADIES BE CAREFUL NOT TO LEAVE YOUR MAN/HUSBAND LAYING AROUND ANY WHERE

ANOTHER MIGHT JUST COME ALONG AND STEAL HIM AWAY FROM YOU

A THIEF IS 10X’S WORST THAN A LIAR/CHEATER-YOU CAN FORGIVE THE LYING AND THE CHEATING

BUT HELL NO NOT A THIEF-LOL

IF KARMA IS WHAT YALL SAY IT IS-WHY ARE SO MANY OF YOU WOMEN SO SCORNED AND ANGRY WITH THESE ALLEGED HOMEWRECKERS, IT’S THE CLASSIC GHETTO-NET TRASH THE WOMAN IN HOPES THAT NO MAN WILL EVER DATE/WANT HER

IT BURNS A HOLE IN YALL ARSE TO SEE AK HAPPY WITH MASHONDA’S X-HUSBAND, MEN MOVE NO THAT’S WHAT THEY SPECIALIZE IN

I WISH MEN COULD PASS ON THAT TRAIT TO YALL BITTER ARSES-MOVE THE FUG ON “HE FUGGED HER SHE FUGGED HIM” -OKAY LET IT GO!!!!!!!

2thick4u says:

Damn…why couldn’t she just let her publicist handle this one!!!

She sound crazy just like that damn tatto on her body!!

kwall says:

LADIES BE CAREFUL NOT TO LEAVE YOUR MAN/HUSBAND LAYING AROUND ANY WHERE
    ————————-

he was at work! she met him on his job!

missy says:

@kwall Says:“spell liar miss celie….L-I-A-R…”

I am getting tired of your Color purple jokes…because every-time you say them I can’t stop laughing….because I can imagine the little girl spelling them out………..

trynabeme says:

@ Intense, cause hell hath no fury….you know the rest. :lolol:

kwall says:

and what intense said reminds me of what my ole granny usta say…

“a lie is a cheat and a cheat is a thief.”

if you lie you will cheat and if you cheat you will steal.

:yes:

free says:

LadeeA Says: That tax bracket comment from Fanty is what gave it away. Who would even go that far in a response to an allegation like that.

************************************

yes, it kinda reminds me of “crack?? crack is whack! where’s the receipt??”

kwall Says:
    LADIES BE CAREFUL NOT TO LEAVE YOUR MAN/HUSBAND LAYING AROUND ANY WHERE
    ————————-

he was at work! she met him on his job!

********************************************************

If a man is going to cheat, 9 times out of 10 it’s with a co-worker. Time and opportunity… :coffee:

kwall says:

i tell the color purple jokes on the fanny posts cause she WAS miss celie.

free Says:

************************************

yes, it kinda reminds me of “crack?? crack is whack! where’s the receipt??”
    ************************************************************
    :rolf: It does have that ring to it, doesn’t!?

kwall says:

————————–
    imma write t-mobile and tell them to send fanny an application then. he has her mailing address….

Oops, I meat to say

:rofl: It does have that ring to it, doesn’t it!?

trynabeme says:

*meant…lemme do my real job….bye yall!

missy says:

I am not the only one who got told “A liar is a cheat and a cheat is a thief and a thief is a murderer(or however it went)” I see…………

misslee21 says:

I just looked at the googled pics and fanty is a hot tatted up mess. All them tattoos are just nasty..ole homewreckin lyin heffa

@kwall

I know you tell them because fanny was ms.celie but every time I read them I can’t stop laughing………It’s like one of those jokes that never get old..

pointhimout says:

did this beyatch say she wants someone in her tax bracket or higher? you ghettofied screaming clown. you’re not sexy, you have a horrible shape, and contrary to what this gullible public got you thinking, you cant sing worth a damn.

newflash, as i hold up the flash cards for you to follow along, it’s mainly the people not in your tax bracket buying your music and coming to your shows….and the local flea market. beyatch please.

MrzzSmitty says:

Okay Miss Fanny Mae. I gave you the benefit of the doubt BUT I take back my defense of you. Damn….The life of a celebrity! Poor Baby!

free says:

i looked up the pic and then read that she shouted him out at a concert or something (even though she says she hasn’t met him).

look yall, you can take one look at fanty’s body, attire, performances on stage, her financial situation, etc. and tell that she does not have PEOPLE. alicia and (to some extent) gabby have people to help them out with this. fanty is on her own.

cook is still hittin it and will continue to hit. the best the wife can do is decide whether she wants to put up with it or not. the wife should thank fanty for exposing what cook probably does on the regular. i mean, if he works at tmobile, he come in contact with a lot of :chickenhead: on the regular.

Lady_L says:

HE HAS A NICE LOOKING FAMILY.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

“you ghettofied screaming clown”
    “as i hold up the flash cards for you to follow along,”
    ___________________________________

I JUST FLATLINED!!! :rofl:
    You got my coworkers lookin arouns my cubicle tryin to figure out why i just busted out laughin!

iscream says:

awww darn.

SMH I just saw the picture. This must be the year of celebs wrecking homes. I’m sure this has gone on in the past but with things like myspace, facebook and gossip sites it is being exposed more.

I say he must’ve dumped her. Why else would she make a comment about how much money he makes. Bet she feels stupid she got that tat now.

iscream says:

intensemocha says:

BETTER YET PUT A BALL AND CHAIN ON THAT DOG TO KEEP HIM HOME

OR IF SOMEONE STEALS HIM, SIMPLY JUST CALL THE POLICE AND GO AND RETRIEVE YOUR PROPERTY

shannon04 says:

@ free…or her people need to do a better job with her. She out her giving off the wall interviews lying and stuff. Where is her publicist?? @missy…”lying heffa” is what my great grandmother (in alabama) used to call me and my sisters whenever she caught us lying and she would say “a lie don’t care who tell it”

shannon04 says:

out here…I meant to say

@Shannon I could imagine a grandmother saying “lying heffa” :rofl:

missy Says:

@Shannon I could imagine a grandmother saying “lying heffa”
    ***********************************************************
    Like Mama Payne on Martin….

Tyzgurl says:

The wife is really pretty. Maybe he gonna pimp her a$$ and bring that money home to his wife…it would serve her right. Hell, we in a recession and xmas is coming up. By any means necessary.

MsG says:

What is with messing around with someone’s husband? Is this the new black? I know we all are not perfect, but why invite a curse into your life? How can you have happiness bringing pain to someone else?

pyt305 says:

How can you have happiness bringing pain to someone else?

:cosign:

intensemocha says:

HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU MOFOS EXPECT TO PREACH OR TEACH MORALS TO SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY DOESN’T HAVE ANY

DUH AND “YOUR” MAN SOUGHT THE LOWEST CLASS SCUM BUCKET TO LIE WITH AND SWAP BODILY FLUIDS-ALL WHILE RETURNING HOME TO YOU AND BREATHING IN YOUR FACE TALKING ABOUT I LOVE YOU

WHY INSIST ON HAVING GREAT EXPECTATIONS FOR SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS NONE FOR THEMSELVES

AND LET’S KEEP IT PHUNKY YALL AINT THE BIT MORE CONCERNED ABOUT FANTASIA OR A KEYS MORALS OR WELL BEING-YALL JUST HOPING BY BASHING THESE WOMEN THAT OTHER WOMEN WILL LEAVE YALL WAYWARD, CHEATING SPOUSES/MAN ALONE-AND THAT’S WHAT ALL THIS HEN CLUCKING :chickenhead: IS ABOUT

UPHOLD WOMEN TO A HIGHER MORAL STANDARD THAN MEN-OKAY GREAT BUT AINT THESE THE SAME MEN THAT HEAD YOUR HOUSEHOLDS AND IF HE CAN’T MAKE SOUND DECISION TO KEEP HIS D#CK IN HIS PANTS WHAT OTHER DECISIONS IS HE MAKING FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD THAT BENEFIT HIM SOLELY-HMMMMMM BETTER CHECK THEM FINANCES

Tyzgurl says:

@missy

Re: Day 26…4real. Dang, I didn’t know that. Yeah, maybe so. But, I don’t think its a curse. Diddy got ADD. He loves you and promotes you until the “next big thing” comes along. They were his boys when Making the Band was on and poppin. Now he could give a ___! You wrong Diddy. I like Day 26…and I secretly hope Will’s fine a$$ go solo. I saw him in Old Navy one day with his bm. Oooooh…weeeee!

missy says:

@Tyzgurl well let’s hope so but i think diddy isn’t backing them so :shrugs: hey maybe they could come with good music and better marketing

@tryna … you had to go back to martin .. :rofl: but i would love for esther (sp?) off of sanford and son to say that she would make me flat line if I heard her say that …

MsG says:

@intensemocha,
    You make great points. I agree that the man is just as responsible, but many women know the pain of dealing with infidelity. For us its usually far more painful than for most men (or at least they do a good job of making it seem like they don’t care).

It seems more trendy now and its also sad to see women being willing to break-up families. If anyone should appreciate a family it should be women, we are usually the backbone of it.

Lexus says:

cause she was using words in that interview she can’t spell.

“tattoo”

“purposefully”

and again my fave one…”tax bracket”
    ———————————
    :chickenhead:

free says:

cheating ain’t nothing new; it’s just that more people are being found out (i.e. more carelessness coupled with more technology).

men have had and supported entire other families since forever. however, because they never divorced, it was either accepted or tolerated. when sandra says this is more commonplace than we want to believe, it’s true.

now these younguns are just up and leaving. why? many of these so called marriages are shams anyway and not based upon any spiritual connection.

– forced families (oops, i’m pregnant)
    – financial gain/security (two incomes are better than one or his/her credit is good and mine is sh*t)
    – fear of divorce (she’s gonna play games w/my kids)
    – marrying too young and going in different directions (i’ve grown but s/he hasn’t)
    – the PREACHER said we shouldn’t live in sin

i could go on but i digress….

DeliciousOne says:

But did Fantasia really say that? I can’t believe she would say that when there are pics all over the internet of the tat on her shoulder and him sitting behind her at an awards show??

intensemocha says:

MsG Says
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I HEAR YOU TO A DEGREE, BUT AS LONG AS MEN CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH CHEATING AND WOMEN TAKE THEM BACK EVEN AFTER BASHING THE OTHER WOMAN THAT “YOUR” MAN INVITED INTO YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO BEGIN WITH-MEN WILL CONTINUE TO CHEAT

I HEAR MEN SAY IT ALL THE TIME, MY WIFE/WOMAN AINT GOING NO WHERE, SHE MARRIED I AINT, I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO-SO MANY WOMEN WANT TO PRETEND THEY HAVE A HAPPY HOME-BUT SOME WOMEN ARE LIVING THEIR LIVES LIKE A SINGLE WOMAN

CAUSE THEY MAN RUN THE STREETS HOEING LEAVING HER BEHIND TO CARE FOR THE KIDS, AS LONG AS THEY CAN SAY “THEIR FATHER, MY HUSBAND” REMAINS IN THE HOUSEHOLD

MEN DON’T HOLD OTHER MEN ACCOUNTABLE FOR KEEPING THEIR WIVES FAITHFUL-SO WHY DO WOMEN HOLD OTHER WOMAN ACCOUNTABLE OR EXPECT SO MUCH LOYALTY, ESPECIALLY IF THE WOMAN IS SINGLE, WHICH BASICALLY MEANS SHE IS FREE TO SLEEP WITH WHOMEVER SHE CHOOSES

THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE WOMEN WHO ARE WILLING TO SLEEP WITH AN ATTACHED MAN, BUT IF A MAN IS COMMITTED TO HIS RELATIONSHIP HE SHOULDN’T BE WILLING TO RISK IT ALL ON A NUT. THAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAN AND A BOY

Kia512 says:

She aint the first home wrecker and she wont be the last. I hold him accountable for this. He’s married not her.
    I am checking my husband not some chick that don’t owe me nothing. Nine times out of ten mofo lied and said we separated or divorced who knows the lies he told before she may have gotten caught up. Or Maybe she’s liked what she saw and approached him and he fell for the bait that’s his fault again He’s married not her. Do you Fanny still a fan The only one I am holding accountable is the man that married me.

MsG says:

intensemocha Says:

MsG Says
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

****************************************************
    :cosign: This is nothing but the truth.

shannon04 says:

@ intensemocha…have you ever considerd writing a book, blog or something? You may have already and I don’t know it but you are like my dose of reality even on a good day ;)
    I don’t want to sound like a groupie or anything but you stay speaking the truth…and you give it another view (or at least I see things differently when I read what you say)

iscream says:

@ Intense.

Now stop it. You know good and darn well women blame the other woman because it makes it eaiser to forgive the man. If she takes it out on him she will have to leave or risk him leaving her.

Blame the other chick and you have make up sex and go on about your life and :pray: he never sleeps around again. at least not with the same bitsh cause then you have to factor in that he may actually have feelings for her. (which main chicks/wife love to think can’t happen. see Angelina Jolie) Please don’t believe that ya man won’t leave you for the other woman… yes he can.

iscream says:

*she will have to leave

ReadTheBlog says:

Fantasia is such a liar…

ReadTheBlog says:

Shannon, wipe your nose. You got a little brown on it :-D

iscream Says:
    @ Intense.

****************************************************

This is so true. It’s called denial. That’s why wifey goes straight for the trick’s head when she catches her man and the trick together in bed. She beats the trick down because she thinks her man was somehow “coerced” into sleeping with the trick, lol. Like he didn’t have any say so in the matter. :lol:

shannon04 says:

@ ReadTheBlog..im jus’t saying she stay speaking the truth. From a point of view of making these women think about what it is or who it is they should really be checking. Im just saying go on an write a book or something intensemocha for the women that need a little backbone.

shannon04 says:

@ ReadTheBlog :-P

Tyzgurl says:

@shannon04

I agree. She speaks the truth. And don’t let her get in anybodyz a$$ on here….LMAO

missy says:

I don’t think people are blaming Fantasia I think the problem here is that she lied and said that she doesn’t know the man when she actually knows him………….I think that both people should be accountable for their actions because both are dirty………..

KiKiWest says:

The more I read your comments the more mad get. Not so much at the “taking someone’s husband” thing because that has been going on since the beginning and will continue until Jesus comes back… I more angry that she had the audacity to make up this ridiculous lie and think that people (i.e her FANS) would actually believe it! Really Tasia you think people are that naive? You lost one over here mama…

KiKiWest says:

Yup- I was pretty mad… sorry for all the typos
    *madder
    *I’m more angry

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I think women go after the other woman or feel the other woman shuld respect her because chances are the woman he’s cheating with has gone through the same thing or someone in her family has. So a lot of women feel like the other woman knows how it feels so why turn around and do it. They feel the other woman should have some type of mutual respect or invisible bond with them.

free says:

as i said, fanty could not even READ a few years ago. i mean, really, you guys are giving her too much credit.

@intensemocha: :preach:

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

**********************************************************

You’re right. I never thought of it that way.

Krysi J says:

Wow Fantaisia…..

so you just gone lie like that….

THATS THA SAME DUDE, sitting right behind you at the awards, trying to look away from the cameras on a sly….”You ain slick!” -Quinton (The Best Man)

what you lying for?

KiKiWest says:

I hear you BROWNSUGAPOET but I just don’t know why we give women so much credit. I mean really, I’m not trusting my marriage to someone I never met. My husband tells me that he gets hit on much more now with the ring on then when we were just dating. What does that tell you? Some women are just scandalous and will always be. I never blamed any woman for my former bf’s cheating and if it were to ever happen in my marriage I still couldn’t see myself blaming anyone but my husband. If it was a close friend or family member yes but just some chick on the street… what does she owe me?

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

KiKi I didn’t say it was right I just said that’s how some women feel. I know from experience, in my younger day my first thought would be to go after her then after I broke my foot off in her azz I would go after him. Like I said some women feel like “she’s a woman so she should already know what it feels like” Of course now that I’m older and wiser of course I’m gonna go after his azz and confront him and keep it movin and not waste anytime on the female

Yanaja says:

Umm he’s cute, his wife is pretty and they have a cute son. That is all.

KiKiWest says:

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

:lolsign: and :cosign:

But if one of my close friends or family members tried it I would as you said “brake my foot off in her azz” LOL!

lola773 says:

Sounds the same song & dance explanation she gives when cancelling performances @ the last minute. :chickenhead: says she’s looking for a man in her tax bracket – watch out Nic Cage here comes Fanny.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

OMG , WHO WANTS A FUNNY EMAIL, IF SO I NEED YOUR ADDRESS

Krysi J says:

It ain about THE WOMAN….its like a competition between these females. Once another female has been discovered a woman sees her as a competitor…she has 2 options….whoop a bytch azz bad enough to keep her outta her man’s face, or break up with dude and endure the process of her man’s relationship with the other woman (which usually ends the same way) however some women could careless….they just don’t want to appear incapable of keeping their man.

NOW………..I think thats the STUPIDEST shyt in the world, because #1 why the fukk would you want to be with a man who cares nothing about you, NOR the bytch he fukked during yallz relationship? #2 Its his loss!!!! #3 The best revenge on a nicca is to be sexy and fly az hell with a new BETTER LOOKING DUDE….POW! lol!

deez hoes fighting for higher rank with the same man they’ve been getting dogged out by for years…every time ya turn around its a new BYTCH to fight him over…..why you fighting over Diddy?……leave hiz azz, and holla at a better looking dude and enough cake to hurt his feelings like………….ummmm Nelly? LMAO!

heavn_sent says:

Did anyone google Honey magazine to see if they’re saying she really said this?

Krysi J Says:
    It ain about THE WOMAN….its like a competition between these females.

*******************************************************

That’s exactly why when the wife dumps her husband the other woman suddenly loses interest in him. I tell my male friends if they just want to get laid, wear a wedding band. :-D

heavn_sent says:

Never mind!

^^^ I linked to the Honey mag piece. It’s here.

@heaven

Fantasia did say that….

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

WHO IN HELL LEFT THE GATE OPEN!!!!!!

WHAT DYNASTY IS SHE REFERRING TO????

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MICHAEL HAD A DYNASTY BOOBOO…..YOU JUST HAD A AND I QUOTE “SMALL FORTUNE”

missy says:

I think it is something about a wedding band that attracts some women……..to me it is a :nono: but to other women :yes: they think if someone wants to marry him then he is a good person and a gentleman……

but he is a dog because he is stepping out on his wife and is getting his cake and ice cream…….

NubianJ says:

Whatever happened to men cheat simply because…………THEY CAN!!!!!!! I don’t understand why you guys are making a list and checking it twice for homewrecking celebs. (scratches head) all this “i’m not gonna buy their cds because you slept with someone husband” is excessive and unnecessary. If he left his wife for fanny pack because of whatever what does that tell you about his character? A zebra can never change his stripes so he was a cheat and a deadbeat guy from the get go. Why not condemn this guy for being an ass instead of going for the jugular on fanny pack, AK and others? It seems like the type of behavior you guys so called hate you are perpetuating it by indirectly telling the guy its ok to do what he does by not raking THE GUY through the coals like the women, who very well could be innocent. Why just ruin AK, fanny packs and other careers and not the men? Women make me sick sometimes lol

NubianJ Says:

Whatever happened to men cheat simply because…………THEY CAN!!!!
    ~~~~~~~
    That’s it in a nutshell. If my hubby cheated I am not going to beat myself up over what I could of should of done better. I am not going to take the blame for something “he could do and chose to do”.

qtipthecat says:

I don’t think dude is that good looking. His wife could more than likely do better. He looks like he needs a little Pro-Active to me.

NubianJ says:

Alot of excuses that are given to why men cheat are usually by women! A man would just simply tell you because they can. The day when women accept this is the day when relationships would make a 180 and become better in a sense that the women are not collectively thinking that this man is property (which he’s not). We are holding and treating men as trophies for us to win, and he’s waiting to see who will fight for his honor and trust me……..he knows this. This mentality has to cease because we would forever be in competition when in fact that’s supposed to stop at marriage. It seems like women will always be in competition with each other right down to the status purses, hair styles and shoes.

Krysi J says:

Women love hard………I guess thats why they get caught up with the way things happen in their relationships. They tend to lose site of their worth in the process, but I guess thats why men take every opportunity to run them in the ground….

niccahs ain gon run me crazy…LOL! I just keep it moving, sorry if I hurt ya feelings in the process…but LOVE DONT LIVE HERE ANYMORE. I guess thats why GOD wants us to be with ONE man til death do us part, and marry rather than burn……….he knows it only takes one heartbreak for a woman to disconnect from men emotionally….ya just turn COLD on EM’…you will never love ANYBODY as deep as you loved the first time. You will forever and always proceed with caution.

This is ri-damn-diculous. Her rageddy mouth should have stayed with Young Dro. Matter of fact, where is he? Sandra, I need an update on Young Dro – STAT!!! LOL!!!

My sister is dating a married man. Been with him for 5 years. The wife called my sister awhile ago and went in on her. She calmly explained to the woman that she had NO obligation to her and that the man broke those vows. She needs to get at him. She called my sister a homewrecker. Again, my sister told her that her husband wrecked her home by stepping out and if it wasn’t her, it would have been someone else. WOMP!!

yanna402 says:

You aint gots to lie Fanny!

Ms.kaylamomma Says:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    5 Yrs is a long time to be a mistress. Did he tell her he is staying with his wife until the last kid leaves the nest? It never happens. I suggest she move on with someone who is not in a relationship, she is only wasting her time and if she got the dude all too herself she is not going to want him anymore and I don’t believe that she never things that if he did it with me he will do it to me. I believe in Karma and it comes a knocking when you forgot all about it.

@ 160

I can’t believe
    After all this time
    I’m in love with a man
    Who could never be mine
    And just to think
    I’d believe one day you’d really leave
    Like you said you would
    Cause you don’t love her
    But your little girl really needs you

Christmas you weren’t with me
    New Year’s Eve you were not around
    Valentine’s came and went
    Makes me wonder where your time was spent
    No fireworks on the Fourth of July
    Thanksgiving was another lie
    Your family has never met me
    And you’ve never met mine,
    Ain’t no happy holiday

Ain’t no happy holiday
    I got to let go of this feeling
    Being with you deprives me of true love, true love
    I can’t fathom living this life
    Without being number one
    This is finally goodbye
    I pray to God you live a happy life
    Cause loving you just ain’t right
    Make her your wife

I wish I had known
    The situation from the start
    Now it’s complicated
    Because I gave you my heart
    Honestly I held on for dear life
    For my ego, my pride
    But what goes around, comes around
    But maybe next time I’ll be on the other side

SMH….

Anna says:

@trynabeme, is that a poem or a song? I like it and evey mistress should read it, he will never be yours on your time because I don’t care how you give him the lovin’ his wife and kids will always come first. The mistress makes it easy for the man to cheat. I am not making any excuses for anyone but I like my hubby/man to myself. I don’t believe that a wife does not know her hubby is cheating and for it to go on for some time with the same woman it’s because it has now been accepted and allowed. Men only do what we allow them to do. If you keep taking him back everytime he cheats you gave him the green light if you don’t try to work on your marriage the man will never grow up and the mistress will keep waiting by the phone for him to call or visit when he can.

missy says:

@Anna that’s a Mary j blige song i looked it up because i thought it was a poem also….

Anna that’s “No Happy Holidays” by MJB off the Mary CD

trynabeme says:

Missy & Anna yall never heard that? Please listen to it.

Yessssur! Mary is the truth! :yes:

The name of the song in trynabeme comment 161 is No Happy Holidays

missy says:

Thanks trynabe I just went to look it up any who i will give it a listen on the tube….

Anna says:

Thanks everyone, but I have a question that is going to make the stans come after me like a annoying fly trying to land on your picnic food: Wasn’t MJB’s now hubby married when she met him? I am going to have to listen to that song and pass it along to some scandalous women.

trynabeme says:

So if yall knew someone’s husband or s/o was creeping, would you say something?

missy says:

@tryna the obvious answer is yes but i think i would hint it to them because some people don’t take hearing news like that to well but more than likely yeah…i would rather argue with you then to live with guilt..

My bro told me he wouldn’t tell me if he caught my s/o because it isn’t none of his business but i told him if i saw his girlfriend with someone else i would tell him…

trynabeme Says:

So if yall knew someone’s husband or s/o was creeping, would you say something?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s a great question, it depends on who the person is. Like I said, most women know their man/hubby cheats.

trynabeme says:

Anna Ima TRUE stan but I don’t really know that story…I’ve heard the whispers tho. While my sisterinmyhead can do NO WRONG in my eye….that would be a situation where I would ride with her in front of ppl & behind closed doors I’d be like, “Yo scandalous a$$ got us out here finna scrap over some bull****!”
    :lolol:

Anna Says:

trynabeme Says:

So if yall knew someone’s husband or s/o was creeping, would you say something?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    ************************************************************
    Which is why I posed the question. I’ll never forget me & my BFF stopped being friends for about 3yrs behind me tellin’ her her dude wasn’t ish! Everything I knew about him she knew…and this was over a period of about 4-5 mths. Finally she says to me, “I don’t know why you keep tellin’ me stuff. All you doing is hurting me.” I remember tellin’ my mama & she was like, “Don’t ever try to tell a woman NOTHIN’ about her man.” I didn’t get then, nor agree…that incident alone wasn’t why me & the BFF stopped speaking but it was the beginning of the end.

I feel the same way as you about women already knowing. The way I see it, you (the wife/gf/boo) are LIVING that life. Anything I know is just the tip of the iceberg because women don’t disclose the REAL about their relationships (unless its already common knowledge). I have a friend who complains about the dude not working & ish like that, but mutual friends who move in a more gutta circle say he :snort:

But ultimately, to answer my own question…it depends.

missy Says:

*********************************************************
    Gurl, I done been accused of being jealous, hatin’, wantin’ the man….I learned years ago to stay outta OPP. I do have a another friend who knows her man ain’t ish…but to keep it all real, she ain’t either ;)

She just wanna know what time it is w/ him so she’ll know how to move….HOT MESS!

missy says:

Ok i’m going to ask a question is getting emotionally involved with another person beside your s/o considered cheating….and is it worse than somebody having a sexual relationship….(or do you consider both wrong)

kwall says:

yes @anna. i said it once on this blog and got ate alive but YES kendu was an actively married man. with chirrens.

oh let me sound that out like dbrown said for fanny….

“mah mah mah married….” (in my hooked on phonics voice…)

i am convinced that is why they don’t have any kids. him and mjb. his are grown and he does not want anymore. the end.

trynabeme Says:

So if yall knew someone’s husband or s/o was creeping, would you say something?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    ************************************************************

But ultimately, to answer my own question…it depends.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Before you typed your comment I was going to add that if you tell someone who already knows it’s like you are pouring salt on a open wound, and you being the friend generates anitomosity from her unto you instead of where it should be “her man/hubby. I tell anyone who complains to me about their mate, if you don’t want me to say the truth that you already know don’t ask me shyt. I don’t believe in pity parties. I tell them how I feel. Ususally it starts with “you knew what he was about before you got with/married him. If he didn’t have a J O B before you got married why the hell you think he should have one now? The problem with ppl is that we think we can change somebody as Intense said the only person we have control over or can change is “ourself”. But we don’t have to allow some of this nonsense that goes on in our lives. We really do get what we attract. When we start looking at us and changing us and wondering why am I in yet another miserable realtioship/marriage and doing something about it things will get better. Can’t really get mad and what you attracted or layed down with and had a child and now to you he is the scum of the earth, just goest to show your own character in choosing a mate and that makes you look stupid in my eyes.

missy Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    An affair is not necessarily about the sex, that’s why women take a man back but a man can’t think of the thought of another man sexing his woman and usually when a woman cheats he’s gone/leaves. Too me kissing is more intimate than the actual deed. Haven’t you ever heard of prostitutes not kissing on their “Johns”. When women cheat it’s emotional, when men cheat it’s because he can and does not always get attatched but hates to come home to a nagging wife everyday.

missy Says:

************************************************************
    For me they are equally hurtful. An emotional attachment may be worse. If it’s just sex, then chances are your mate will get what they gotta get & come take care of home. If it’s emotional your mate feels a sense of responsibility to the other person & may begin to neglect home for the side piece.

kwall says:

—————————————————–
    both are wrong to most people….but for me the worse is the sexual relationship boundary being crossed. cause HIV in 2009 for sistas is realer done a mutha. don’t be making a choice for me as to if my girls end up orphans. or if i can’t see them marry or if i am not around to be a grandmother :nono:

if you gonna cheat like that let me know and i will go kick rocks. and i am real on that. i tell every man please let me know. i cannot stand a liar. and there is no need for all of that. only one has been honest with me like that and i thank him for that to this DAY. he is the only ex i have that i can be really civil towards too and so it worked out for the best if you ask me.

:cosign: Kwall

I’m scuuuuurrrrrrrrd of the virus & ppl still out here like it ain’t real.

missy says:

To me both are wrong but…..the fact that he may be talking to another person about our business may rub me the wrong way because I feel like why don’t you just talk to me…….But I agree with @kwall I would rather you just tell me you want to end the relationship no matter how much you think I love you……..just be honest and tell me what you want to do and leave if you want to then possibly hurting me…..

missy says:

and @Anna I heard prostitutes say that they don’t kiss their clients because a kiss is intimate and they don’t want to get attached to any of them……..And a kiss is intimate……..

trynabeme says:

& to add to my question about snitchin’…I also feel like most times all it’s gonna do is cause a bunch of turmoil, cause it ain’t like he/she is gonna leave….they’ll be in to it for a hot minute & then life goes on….and the cheater hates the snitch & tries to stop the communication between the snitch & his/her boo…..
    :shrugs:

missy Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s what hubby said along time ago, if you want to cheat you can just let me know. Wasn’t it reported that A Rod was in a intimate relationship with Madonna but they never had sex. His wife filed for divorce because she said she could’nt compete with a emotional affair.

missy Says:

************************************************************

I was like ni99a’s hella stupid! He ain’t even know this girl that well cause if he did he would have known she was the WRONG one to be tellin’ all that info (not that there a right one)…the whole situation was just DISREPECTFUL.

missy says:

Yep how could you compete with an emotional affair the person will keep running to that person when ever something goes wrong in the relationship…..Also that person will do the things that you aren’t doing so your s/o will feel more attach to them then you and then that will build a wall up in the relationship and you and your s/o will grow apart if that affair continues…..

And with A-rod and Madonna I thought it was a sexual affair………..all I know is that both of them were married……..

Trynabeme says:
    $$BINGO! I know a chic who was messin’ w/ this married cat & she KNEW EVERYTHING about the wife, where she worked, her insecurites! I was boiling listenin’ to the girl laugh about how she knew their home # cause his dumb a$$ called from the house. He asked the girl could HE TAKE HER SON TO HIS HOUSE????? :wtf:

______

:mad: i can’t stand disrespectful people damn and that dude is stupid …i hope his wife left his azz…

@trynabeme,
    When ppl cheat they are trying to use the sympthy card for the other person. My wife doesn’t do this and my wife doesn’t do that. He is basically having his cake and eat it too because the mistress falls for it. She listens. If you ever watch talk shows with escorts, a mistress or a prostiute they always hear the same old reasoing of why the man is cheating with them on their wives. For some woman the maternial instinct kicks in and they think they are doing nothing wrong if they are gettins something out of it. :jewerly, car, condo, bills paid. The man gets a woman who is not his wife not nagging, asking him to help take care of the kids or run errands as soon as he walks in the door, the mistrees does not have to sit downn and write out checks for bills knowing there may not be enough to cover the check. She does not have to wash his clothes or cook his meals(they go out to eat with no kids in tow). The mistress gets pais to listen to him complain about his wife. If I have a problem with my hubby I go to my hubby and tell him and vs versa. I have not invested 12 yrs of marriage for sitting back and letting someone else slip in. Some women don’t mind sharing their man because they are so done with him that the thought of kissing them makes them vomit. They want to maintain the lifestyle at any cost and still think that they have not broken up a home by being the one who left or kicked him to the curb.

Anna says:

Sorry for the typos, but you all know what I mean.

missy says:

I have an uncle who knows his wife is cheating on him and he is with her till this day (i think they have been marrien for 20+ years) and everyone in my family tells him his wife is cheating on him but he doesn’t listen….Also his wife takes her daughters on her sexual encounter and they are just like her….

married=marrien

Oh and he does this because he doesn’t believe in divorce…..

************************************************************
    & I get that logic (NOT AGREE), but I wonder why ppl never think about how its affecting a child to be in a home were the mother is openly disrespected.

I feel like my parents gave me a false sense of what it means to be an adult, especially when I see how some other households get down. I would NEVER tolerate a man not working. I’m a grudge holder (right/wrong/indifferent) so I could not stay w/ a cheater.

My dad brought his paycheck HOME. He always told me that as long as me, my sisters & my mom had everything we needed, he had everything he needed. My dad NEVER stayed out all night. If he did “go out” my mom was w/ him so they came in at the same time. I never saw my mama arguing w/ some other chic…no strange phone calls….no new siblings popped up. No car’s never repo’d, no utlities off. As a child I just always assumed that when you became an adult the drama just stopped. It wasn’t until I got to high school that a friend told me her daddy STAYED cheatin’ on her mom. I was FLABBERGASTED(sp?)….cause the kids were old enuff to know what time it was….and it was just known fact. That was when I started to see adulthood wasn’t the same for everybody…and now that I’m an adult I know fasho age ain’t nuthin’ but a #!

@ Missy, OH MY! :-0

trynabeme says:

Missy u need that c’mon son pic of CB back! :lolol:

missy says:

:yes: i don’t get it but hey it’s on him …..my family has so much dirty people

@trynabeme your household is way different than mines…Mines wasn’t bad but my parents argued in front of me and though they tried not to (it was rare) and my parents didn’t always go out together….

ok i’ll bring him back tomorrow (i kinda miss it)

trynabeme says:

Well let me clarify…my dad was(is) an alcoholic (in recovery – he took his last drink over twenty years ago). So that was the the drama in my house. They partied (not Whit’s kinda party) a lot when I was real young….but when my mom hit her 30’s & she slowed down & it became real unattractive to her….she told him get help or she was leaving & taking us to Mississippi….he went into one of those recovery programs. This was in the 80’s when ppl started really paying attention to alcoholism & laws changed & whatnot.

When I was in school a few years back I had to do a paper on a couple that had been married a long time. I chose my dad’s BFF & his wife. The guy is also in recovery from coke. He & my dad were co-workers. While talking about their relationship they touched on how his drug use affected their family. He said my dad was the reason he went thru recovery. I asked him how he felt about my dad going thru recovery (cause this guys’ started some years later)…..HE TOLD ME HE THOUGHT MY DAD WAS SOFT FOR DOING IT! :lolol: Ultimately the changes he saw in my dad since being sober made him want to get clean….

———————————————————-

She don’t think Anna. I have told her several times. Him and the wife don’t have any kids. I’ve asked her “What does it feel like to not be able to spend any holidays together?” She doesn’t care… She just wants to say she has a man. She has been back and forth to the clinic. Yuck!!! She has very low self esteem. I would rather be without a man than to share a man. Of course, he has told her that he can’t leave his wife. Some chicks…, I swear.

missy says:

Oh ok thank goodness he got sober

Well i consider my dad an alcoholic but he says he is a social drinker but boy oh boy he use to come home drunk as a skunk…..Any who he is better now because that was causing friction between him and my mother so now he isn’t drinking much alcohol but my dad and his bro were bad for each other…

I have plenty stories for them when they get older and i have kids :rofl: they were funny now that they are over it..

Anna says:

@trynatobeme, thanks for sharing. There are some things that we find out after the fact or do not know that is really the norm. I did not want to fight in front of my kids with their dad but when I got married to another man I don’t hide a debate. A kid who grows up not seeing their parents fighting (fairly) is never going to know how to have a true debate with their s/o. I found out that my parents were not married before I was born, when I had to get a replacement birth certificate for me to get married. I called my daddy and said “Oh, I’m a bastard child because you and mom were not married when I was born. I was being sarcastic and daddy understood. They were a biracial couple when they conceived and I was born. The law said “hell no”. They did marry later when the “fuss” settled and had my sisters.

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

———————————————————-

~~~~~~~~~~
    The jump off/mistres has the kid and he still keeps the wife first? To think she is special because she has a child with him that she can’t share at holidays or everyday is good enough for her? Are you kidding me? Back and forth to the clinic”. It makes me wonder who the hell else are they all sleeping with? Yuck is right along with icky, eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww and what the hell. Grosss, Nasty and engroonant.

Off Topic: Whit is on DWTS

missy says:

did she already perform because i’m watching that and SYTYCD at the same time

southernbelle says:

So, am I the only one who thinks both parties (the married man and Fantasia) should be held responsible? Grant it, he is the one who had vows to uphold, but if she knew he was married is she not just as guily? The idea that the other woman owes nothing to the wife is, in my opinon, an excuse to exercise such behavior. Men cheat because there are women who will cheat with them (I’m not talking about women who don’t know the man is married). I wouldn’t mess with a married man simpy because I’m too selfish to play second fiddle and I firmly believe you reap what you sow. However, I respect the institution of marriage and the fact that there is family involved that could possibly be torn apart as a result of my selfish behavior. We have to get away from this “every man for himself” mentality. Whether or not we want to acknowledge it, we do owe something to each other…it’s called respect for our fellow man.

khakiincolor says:

wants someone in the same tax bracket….really which bracket would that be?? I like chick and she puts on a great live show but really where they doing that at?

southernbelle Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one wants to cheat they wlll do it. Do we owe “our mate/ spouse the azz beating or the other person? There are no winners, unless all are ready to build a “community/Herium”. Diddy makes me sick and the women in his life let him get away with what he has done. His mama is not a encouraging mom because she would have stopped this long before multiple kids were now born and in the mix. I don’t care how much money you have no mother will put up with his ways with all these grandkids. I know he can afford them but Ms Combs looks tired and wants to get her drink/fur bedroom/wearing/blue contact wearing groove on.
    AM where is your sit your azz down for her’?, or did I miss it?

************************************************************
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anna says:

I just got done watching DWTS. I wanted Kelly from day one. I am just glad that Mya did not win because to me it would not be fair. If Kelly did not win my next choice was Donny, Donny won and I am happy. I love Mya, don’t get me wrong.

Mya was fantastic, but really. How many of her “fans” actually made a point to call in? Just sayin’….

trynabeme Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    You are nuts. I did not mean it in a bad crack up way. Are grandmoms suppose to look like her? If you do the math some grandmas her age are great grandmothers. I would not dress like that knowing I were a big gal. I may be the age of ‘Our First Lady” (minus 2 yrs) but if you don’t have the class to pull it off please don’t do what “Diddy’s” mom does. Our First Lady can wear sleevless anything(dresses, shirts). Diddy needs to tell his mama to “just say no”. As I mentioned before, after a kid gets a certain age or “tax bracket”(lol) it is up to our kids to “just say no mama, mama you know I love you,. but what the hell? It is also up to the mother to know better “Not What To Wear”. Not a good look that a grown asz man can’t have a pretty dress and a Limo waiting for his mom to go to a special event like a bday party for him and all his baby moms to attend.

Karamelkisses76 Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    There must have been plenty for her to have stayed on the show as long as she did. I have watched the show from day one and it has turned/ always been a popularity contest. My girl Toni and Viv could dance their butts off. Kim K should have been voted off the first night. While watching a commentary someone said that Kim was a disappoinment on the show “she has all that azz and can’t dance”. LOL. I never saw the Ray j sex tape that made her famous for doing what some do with a mate in a committed relationship but for her to go on that show that I love and ‘couldn’t show her azz out was funny”. Her azz is more infamous than she is in my opinion. I do think that she is beautiful isn’t that a dime a dozen living in some places? It’s what is within that makes you beaufiful and not the media making or breaking your career. Donny won and I am happy, It’s not black, white or anything other than “sibling riveraly at it’s best”. Donny just wanted to beat his sis Marie and he got voted the winner. I wonder if Jack, Kelly’s brother wlll join next years cast.

attorneymom says:

@Brownsugarpoet, you better preach at #134.

Sidebar: My father cheated on my mother for most of their marriage. I saw the pain that infidelity caused my mother and I vowed not to cause that type of pain on another woman.

nsm2545 says:

Fanny mae? Really? Hooka-Hoe… Woman-up! Own yo shyt… Cuz best believe.. if you’re in denial for fear of judgement… <—- Won’t solve a thing.

First of all, where are you bloggers getting all these personal pics of this man from? Is wifey feeding this thing like Mashonda? I never go hard on “home wreckers” because we never know the situation in the home in the first place. All these alleged home wreckers (Alicia, Gabby, Rocsi and Tasia) supposedly stole their men from a happy home. How do we know the marraige wasn’t falling apart long before these people got together? Because the shamed wife says so? Uh huh.

My only comment on this story is that the interview must have taken place before she decided to come out publicly with that ghetto tattoo. She sounds like a fool as a result.

lovinme says:

Okay let me play Devils advocate here (carefully) cause i dont condone knowingly breaking a marriage or sleeping with a commited man.

1. What if the “other” woman dont know? I guess it’s what she does after she finds out that defines how she handles the situation. She may be scorned and figure hell im gonna get him for all I can (that obviously not the case her since he works for tmobile).

2. after she finds out what if she caught feelings and believes these lies…..

3. We always quick to blame or judge the other chick but half the time she is being sold a dream and believes it…. she gets her feelings involved and its a wrap…. Lets not act like men dont know how to play off a womans emotions!

Im just saying……

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY LADIES A MAN WILL ONLY DO TO YOU WHAT YOU LET HIM DO ….

WE NEED TO PUT OUR FOOT DOWN……..

lovinme says:

OH AND ONE MORE THING A HOME CANT BE BROKEN FROM THE OUTSIDE UNLESS IT WAS EITHER ALREADY BROKEN OR ON ITS WAY….

THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE THAT SHOULD EVER HAVE THAT ABILITY ARE THE TWO PEOPLE IN THAT HOME…… (I KNOW THATS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE UNFORTUNATLEY)

IF WE STOP LETTING PEOPLE INTO OUR RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES LIKE FRIENDS AND THIER TWO CENTS AND LEAVE IT BETWEEN US IT HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING STRONG.

lovinme says:

:offtopic:

Did anyone see Mrs. Obama’s dress last night @ the State Dinner…. She looked great as usual……….

And i aint star struck either cause I aint an Obama fan but She is amazing!

LADYTEE says:

When i met Fantasia at a Dinner we were hosting for her in Charleston she seems like a very sweet person , I never got that kind of vibe from her

1 Pingbacks