Nick Cannon Responds To Post About His Shoe Size

Entertainment mogul Nick Cannon felt some kind of way about my post last week on the size of his feet. I imagine that men can get a little sensitive on the subject of their size. Nick, who is vacationing in Aspen with his wife Mariah Carey, took time out from his vacation to tweet the following message on Twitter.com:

Well, I asked around and no one could recall hearing about Nick being a legend in the streets (or the sheets for that matter).

One Twitterer responded that Nick Cannon was a legend on Sesame Street. But maybe Nick wasn’t referring to his shoe size in that tweet?

So I sent Nick a message on Twitter asking for Photo verification of his claims. But so far, I have not received word back from him.

The picture wasn’t Photoshopped and anyone with eyes can see how tiny Nick’s feet are. So unless they make a size 12 for boys, this case is closed.

Mariah stepped out without Nick to do a little shopping on Christmas eve in Aspen.

68 Responses to “Nick Cannon Responds To Post About His Shoe Size”

m9ser1 says:

could it be that Mariah’s feet are just so big that Nick’s feet look so little…

Krysi J says:

dem fukking DIOR boots BAD bish!!!

well, there was a time when they used to say Nick was holding….I mean I ain in the industry or Ain-thang…but I do remember when he was the Gigalo…with chicks braggin on him.

mirsmommy says:

:blink: If Nick don’t stop respondin to ish on the blogs, I’m gon e-slap his a** Nickelodeon style!!!!! Why is he stressin it like that???? If Mariah ain’t complaining, then he shouldn’t worry about what anybody else says.

And that bodyguard is alright…. :yes:

mirsmommy says:

Nick standing like he gotta itch goin on in that first pic. :lol:

_____________________________________________________

Did you now Sandra? :blink:

LovelyLady says:

Well dayumm he told you Auntie.

And dead @ “So I sent Nick a message on Twitter asking for Photo verification of his claims. But so far, I have not received word back from him” :lol:

VIBABY says:

Looks like he was just sending you a friendly joke in response to your fool azz post. He could have gone for your lesbun neck but he didnt. Nick seems like a good dude…leave the man alone. :coffee:

Sandra, my fiance’, who is white and asian AND wears a size 10 shoe pleases me very well. :hump: So the shoe size doesn’t matter neither does race. :smile:

pointhimout says:

Well i’m mad he aint send that photo verification as of this writing. it aint gotta be butt naked bare bone…it can be in his see thru g-string, or fresh out the pool cling ons, etc. we wait……….

ReadTheBlog says:

Nick Cannon,:coffee: what else is he famous for besides marrying rich? :shrug:

iscream says:

I mean if he twitted back a picture who would you be able to compare the picture to? :shrug:

Oh and I like Nick & MiMi together. They seem to be a happy couple and while I thought them getting married was a publicity stunt I don’t anymore.

ReadTheBlog says:

Ms Kaylamomma, either he is a freak of nature or you don’t require much – #noshade. That seems like quite the odds!

mirsmommy says:

Does anyone recall when MTV had a special regarding men’s length and their shoe size??? It aired several years ago, but I remember it because it was said at the end that a man’s shoe size vs. his length is a myth… They did measurements and everything. Of course they didn’t “show” the measuring goin on, but…..

Anyway, does anyone remember this? :shrugs:

mistarie says:

I am mad that he took time out of his vacation with his wife to respond to a post on a blog site. Nick, that is a :nono: Get it together. Who cares whether or not some random blogger who doesn’t even do men #noshade, thinks about your shoe size and your manhood? *In my best Flava Flav voice* Wooooww!

And Mariah, I don’t care if those boots are Dior, they fukkas are ugly. That is all.

m9ser1 Says:

could it be that Mariah’s feet are just so big that Nick’s feet look so little…
    ***************************

That’s what I was thinking. Mariah’s boots are hella chunky. Honestly Nick kinda looks like he’s packin to me.

Daisy says:

BAWWAAAAAAAAA I guess he told you Auntie :rofl:

@Lovely *waving* hey girl

Quitta says:

OMG. Sandra hit a nerve. :rofl: If he’s a legend on the streets, we folks ain’t never hear it either… Nor do we care. :lolol:

mizzdallas says:

I like MIMI Dior boots!

ReadTheBlog says:

Oh I didn’t even notice the label on the boots… I wonder why people feel the need to buy expensive stuff AND enforce the fact that it is expensive by making sure the BIG ASS LABEL is exposed !?!? Tacky, IMO… That is a straight up Tupac move – you know the one where you can tell a mofo ain’t never had schitt, by the way they act when they get schitt?

Just like class, if you have it, it will show – BIG ASS LABELS NOT NEEDED!

No offense to the Pac fans, but you know it is what it is
    :-D

@ Readtheblog

:lol: He does have the odds stacked against him but he has sent me to the emergency room a few times. :lol:

mirsmommy says:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

@ Readtheblog

_________________________________________________________

:blink: You’re joking, right???? :lol:

Krysi J says:

——————————————————-

I was about to say the SAME thang. :eek:

don’t know how it happened….but the chances of that happening again are 0 to none.

ReadTheBlog says:

Mariah, I know she’s bi-racial, but she doesn’t look like she has one drop of black blood in her veins.

Not a one.

Does her sister still do ‘those movies’ or was that person a fraud?

Krysi J says:

——————————————————

don’t blame Mimi, Christian MADE the boots….I think their cute, becuz “I” just think their cute with or without the label, im actually feeling the satin material, and the fact that they say Dior doesn’t hurt :shrugs:

ReadTheBlog says:

:offtopic: Does anyone know why Aubrey O’Day is always posting lewd and lacivious pic of herself on twitter all the time? Is she TRYING to book a shoot in one of the famous magazines, or is she just riding her 15 mins out like Tila Tequila?

Did y’all see those pic of Keysha Cole looking ashen and pale with them crochet braids and her poorly disguised baby bump by a bunch of tulle attatched to a jean jacket? Poor baby.

Dorcely says:

Any man that defends his peen size has a small penis :coffee:

Kat says:

well nick seemed to have had christina milian GONE at one point….and you know the saying about those skinny boys.

MizzLeelee says:

Does anyone know any info on mariah’s bodygaurd. He is fine!!

dblaq says:

Shheeet, give me his paper, I could careless what people think about my feet!!! I can always buy some ass if it is that crucial but I don’t think no matter what size anybody celeb or person with money would ever have to worry about if they holding or not becauze you will still smash!!

Ain’t he married, if Mariah likes it who cares what anybody think in the first place

@readtheblog

I saw the photo of KC and I was scratching my head. Like her braids are tight like she just had them done an hour before that picture was taken. She looks like the toothfairy in that outfit. I just hope Boobie stays around and helps her raise the baby.

Krysi J says:

———————————————————

Glad Im not impressed with money, I more impressed with SIZE!

pointhimout says:

still no pic from Nick? moving right along then.

TruGemini says:

That whole shoe size / dikk size myth is some bullsh’t…
    I hope nobody in real life uses that as a way to measure (literally) anything sexual… :rolleyes:

And BTW, being “a legend on the streets” definitely does NOT sound like anything to be proud of

mirsmommy says:

ReadTheBlog Says:

____________________________________________________________

:lol: I saw those pics. :shrugs: I still :heart: KeyCole, tho. Did you see Rocsi from 106 & Park on vacay with Jay-Z???? :rofl:

mirsmommy says:

Ooops, I used too many emoticons. Sorry Sandra….

mirsmommy says:

Did you see Rocsi from 106 & Park on vacay with Jay-Z????

__________________________________________________________

Now why was I all geared up to see JayZ and Rocsi together and clicked on the link thinking there were pictures of them together? :blink: They were wrong for that. :rofl:

mistarie says:

ReadTheBlog Says:

Nick Cannon,what else is he famous for besides marrying rich?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Actually Nick had his own money. He had his own show Wilin’ Out that did very well and was on for several seasons. He also had his Nickalodeon money where he wrote and produced his own show for them for many years. He also has been in several movies, toured for a little while on the Scream Tour and he had his little album. So he has actually done quite well for himself before Mariah. #noshade.

ReadTheBlog says:

THE TOOTH FAIRY! Kaylamomma, you done snap crackeld and popped up on the truth! She sure did, and those braids were tiiiiiiiight to death – little red bump tight!

Mirsmommy, I missed those. Rocsi and Jay-Z? Gross!

ReadTheBlog says:

:offtopic: Anyone else want a panda coin ring with the teeny tiny diamons around the border, so that they can wear it on their index finger like moi? :rofl:

iscream says:

:offtopic:

why does Kim “i’m famous for making a sex tape” Kardashian get paid 50k a week to TWIT ads. One twit a day is 10k. I’m glad I don’t follow her on Twitter because I would sure delete my account to her that I don’t get paid for. WTF do people really buy shyt because a “celeb” who doesn’t pay for shyt says so. Yes I’m hating :mad:

@ RTB

I saw Keyshia in that stupid outfit. Was it Halloween or Christmas. I mean really. & I also saw where people tried to go for Elite’s head for twitting that Keyshia didn’t buy any of the kids gifts for xmas or even send a card. while I know it’s her business and life to do what she pleases. they say she brought her celeb friends children gifts. SMH Sorry but I think that’s f’ed up. those kids don’t have anything to do with the drama btw you and your sister’s. You are still their auntie.

mirsmommy says:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

mirsmommy says:

Did you see Rocsi from 106 & Park on vacay with Jay-Z????

__________________________________________________________

Now why was I all geared up to see JayZ and Rocsi together and clicked on the link thinking there were pictures of them together? They were wrong for that.
    _________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

my hubby wears a 15 so I’m not impressed with a 12

Krysi J says:

:offtopic:

Sandra why didn’t you post up Gabrielle and Dewayne Wade coming out day in Miami…..all those fukking lies she was telling tom bout black blogs bashing her…bytch you deserve IT!

@ iscream

For 2010, I don’t want to see another Kar-trash-ian anymore. I saw that as well. $10,000 for a f*cking tweet and for what?? I’m sick of all of them. The momma too with her botox to death face. But I do think Robert is a cutie!!

mirsmommy says:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

@ iscream

_______________________________________________________

:rofl: I am sick to death of them attention whores too.

Quitta says:

Ms.kaylamomma- The momma too with her botox to death face

DEAD___________

onlinefan says:

a legend in the streets huh? Yeah Ok.

Lemondrop says:

Dorcely Says:

Any man that defends his peen size has a small penis

****************************
    POW!!

ReadTheBlog Says:

——-

she always post herself half naked. i followed her for awhile after they got kicked out the group.

and yes i saw keysha cole. she is HUGE but i dont think those were crochet braids, i think those are called tree braids.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

once again Sandra I say you need to get a smiley with a big L on the forehead! *clears throat and steps up to the mic* NICK CANNON CAREY ONLINE A L-O-S-E-R would tweet about his peenus size and i stress LOSER! YOU ARE MARRIED SO WHY ARE YOU EVEN DISCUSSING THIS WITH THE WORLD???? DID YOU BOTHER TO TWEET WHEN EMINEM GOT IN THAT WIFE’S AZZ?? WERE YOU AS QUICK TO DEFEND YOUR WIFE AND ADDRESS YOUR TWEETS TO EMINEM DEFENDER HER?????? *drops mic and walks off*

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

sorry for the typos,this azzhole is staring down my throat so i was tryin to check him while typin

Oh no I heard Nick Is hung like a horse Sandra they did a write up in the DOn Diva and the girl who wrote it slept with most of them and she confirmed that Nick gotta big stick.

But just because you have big feet don’t mean you gotta big pole I know my ex wears a 13 doesn’t mean a thing :)

They said Method Man is long and thick to I love him :}

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I have seen men with small feet that were packin

katgirl33 says:

Hey Auntie,

You tweet ol’ Nick and tell him that we do not care about his shoe or dinglang size!

We really don’t! LMAO

:newpost:

Choco says:

Nick is probably packing but why is Nick responding to Sandra’s slight…rise above the hating Nick and for real Sandra was poking fun doubt she cares if you are well hung or hung well!

crzasallgetout says:

Anyone know Elite’s twitter name

natrlbeauty08 says:

“So unless they make a size 12 for boys, this case is closed”

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

crzasallgetout Says:

Anyone know Elite’s twitter name
    ___________________________________________________

It’s probably Elite-Oh wait yall know me as Keyshia Cole’s sister

ChinaBunni says:

And why are you worried about HER man’s feet….you don’t even know what it’s like to have one…..hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

kwall says:

One Twitterer responded that Nick Cannon was a legend on Sesame Street.
    —————————————
    that shat was all kinds of wrong. DEAD :rofl:

miss gia says:

omg yall are SO bad here tonight :coffee:

iLIVE

H.B.I.C says:

If he was working instead of living thru Mi Mi he wouldn’t have time for this :nono:

DIANAROSS says:

Nick and STREET CREDIT- LMAO…
    STOP NICK-
    Im from your hometown sweetie SAN DIEGO and stop twittin stuff that will get you rolled up in your on home town 45TH TO BE EXACTtalking bout street credit, man let the goons see this you WILL need all MARIAHS PAPER TO GET YOU FREE DUDE..STOP IT NICK

DIANAROSS says: