Nicki Minaj and Tyrese At Atlanta Nightspot

Hip Hop fraud Nicki Minaj and sexy singer Tyrese partied at an Atlanta nightspot after the Hot 107.9 Jingle Jam, which I heard was a huge success. Lmao, Nicki looks like she borrowed her lacefront wig from Necole B.

I like the fact that Nicki poured out expensive champagne and Patron liquor for her fans who paid to party with her. That was a nice touch. Maybe she’s not so bad after all. I wonder why none of these other so-called ballers thought of giving back like that?

They say Lil Wayne, the Young Money Clique, Usher, Keri Hilson, Trey Song, Nicki, Young Dro, Plies, and more, all turned the Jingle Jam out!

Sorry, I don’t have a concert recap for you guys because the promoter only gave me a single ticket even though I asked for an additional ticket for my good girlfriend. So we left after standing in the cold night air for over an hour. What was I supposed to do, pay for her ticket?

The good news is the promoter came through with tickets for my readers. So, it’s all good!

28 Responses to “Nicki Minaj and Tyrese At Atlanta Nightspot”

dldempsey says:

Is it just me or does Minaj look like either she had more surgery done, or the stuff she has already had done has settled in and pulling a Star Jones rejection. She doesnt look as on point as she did 3 weeks ago

Marinemomma says:

Ms. Rose,

Thank you for the tickets—my daughter had a great time!

I don’t care what no one says about you, you are alright with me…here’s to a happy and properous New Year for you and yours!!! God love ya!

aqtpie says:

Nicki looks like she borrowed her lacefront wig from Necole B.
    :rofl: Only on SR!!!!

missmiami says:

Nicki needs a stylist ASAP. How long will she continue walking around looking a mess :shrugs:

missmiami says:

@ 1: She does look like she had a nose job and now she has a witches nose. It’s too pointy!

j.c. says:

———————————————————–

i needest not tell you just how :nono: you are!

Krysi J says:

sounds like it was fun for all!

KiKiWest says:

Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone had a nice Christmas…

dldempsey Says:

_______________________________________\

I thought the exact same thing! I think it’s the change in her hairsytle though. She usually has bangs. I have what they call a 5 head and when I am without my bang I look totally different :lolol:

Quitta says:

Nicki looks like she borrowed her lacefront wig from Necole B….

Freaking hilarious! Yeah she cud’ve got a better wig.

Good morning SR Fam!!

How was everyone’s christmas? Did yall get want you wanted?

Quitta says:

How was your Christmas Sandra?

sandra u know u coulda paid for her ticket. lol

___________________________________________________________

At least you didn’t leave her out there while you went in the club yourself. :coffee:

tori-v says:

hay yall!!! i hope yall had a great Holiday!!

she looks tired! literally! like this lifestyle is already getting the best of her. That wig is NOT the buisness.
    :nono:
    yall hear that?!! tick. tock..tick..tock (thats her fame clock)..its almost ova honey soo hurry up and get pregnant by Wayne b4 his February prison march, so u can keep dem dollaz comin..”WHERE DEM DOLLAZ AT” lmao :nana:

Daisy says:

Trey looked nice n the pics I saw so did Keri

Morning all

@quitta my christmas was good!

Necelove says:

Who is the camera dude, geez! That was nice of her too share. I wonder how long she’ll be around. I see she got a bodyguard to protect them buns. I agree she does need a stylist, wig too thick at the hairline. But she’s coo I guess.

@ Quitta

My Christmas was good. What about yours?

mistarie says:

Good Morning Everyone. @ Quitta, my Holiday was wonderful, and yours? What’s everyone doing for New Years? Anyone getting :koolaid3:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What was I supposed to do, pay for her ticket?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That ish was wrong, but it had me :rofl:

Quitta says:

@ Ms.kaylamomma

Mines was good. I’ve seen my family I haven’t seen in years, we ate good, drank and talked about old times, when we were kids, our grandma how wonderful she was (RIP) & grandpa (RIP) how crazy he was. LOL. But we all had a good time.

Quitta says:

Oh and that answer is for you as well Mistarie.

I wanted to be with my BF for the New Years but he’s working. :rolleyes: So I might see what my girlfriends are going to be up to.

Q_ATLANTIS says:

@1 & 5 :cosign:

:offtopic: did anyone else see the video of trina going off bout khia?

Dorcely says:

Thank You for the tickets. Me and my hubby had a good time :)

Peachizz says:

Nicki looks like she borrowed her lacefront wig from Necole B.

pointhimout says:

LOL @ SR, uh YEAH. How much were the tickets anyway? Well, good to see so many people had a great holiday.

mzloud says:

Well I was at the concert.. I have a recap… First of all thw show didnt start til almost 8pm… It was suppsed to start at 6!!!!.. The host was horrible…. IT was SOOOO many kids there!!!!

GrandHustle- Killed it!!! No TI wasnt there…
    Waka Flocka Flame– HAd like 50 people n the stage… Still not understanding why….
    Pastor Troy was there… Nobody knew who he was… :shrugs:
    Lil Jon made an appearance….
    Plies was there.. HE did great.. He chose someone from the audience that was graduating from HS this year and said that he was going to pay her tuition… ** sideeye** Good Gesture…. 50,000
    TREY SONGZ KILT it!!! Absolutely Loved it!! HE brought our Keri Hilson and Usher… LOVED IT!!!

LIL WAYNE KILT IT!! HE didnt get on the stage til 12:45.. people were staring to leave by then….

Tricky Minaj– She lipsynched all of her songs… Then she went in the audience and started signing people’s boobs.. :WTF: #whodoesthat??

anyway.. The show got off to a very sloooww start but ended up being ok

Carry on …… :coffee:

sexywitwhatigot says:

she looks mad bored. i’m waiting for the silicone to pop out of her butt any day now. anywho… :coffee:

brinany says:

Nicki seems like she a sweethart..

LBCali says:

TYRESE IS A HAS BEEN!!!

Everytime I look around Tyrese is latching on to someone to keep himself relevent.

GO SIT DOWN TYRESE, AIN’T NOBODY LOOKING FOR YOUR HANGER ON ASS.

Thanks Auntie for the tickets! Great recap mzloud, very accurate. Trey was the best part of the show for me. And I like how Plies said f* the promoter for lying about kids. The show should have been 18+ just for Plies and Wayne lyrics alone. But when u add all the mf’s and pu* and everything else NO KIDS!! Also, that girl that went on stage with Plies could not have been a sr in high school. I saw her downstairs and she looked like a 30 yr old tranny to me!! But who knows *shrugs*