Shawn Knowles-Carter? Jay Z To Take Beyonce’s Surname

According to the British version of OK! magazine, rapper Jay Z plans to change his name to Shawn Knowles-Carter to keep the Knowles family bloodline going.

Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z – who married in April 2008 – are to take on both of their respective surnames in order to keep the Sweet Dreams singer’s parental line from dying out.

Jay-Z – whose real name is Shawn Carter – will now be known as Shawn Knowles-Carter, while Beyonce is to become Beyonce Knowles-Carter.

A source revealed: “They want to keep Knowles because Beyonce’s parents didn’t have any sons and they’re keen to keep the name going strong, especially if they don’t produce any children themselves.”

Earlier this week, the Knowles family suffered a blow when it was announced that Beyonce’s parents Tina and Mathew would be divorcing after 29 years of marriage.

In October, rumours surfaced that Mathew may have been unfaithful, with a paternity suit filed by Alexandra Wright claiming he was the father of her unborn child – an allegation he has denied.

However, in a statement the estranged couple – who also have another daughter, Solange – claimed that the divorce would not be “an ugly, messy fight” and they would continue working together amicably. Source

222 Responses to “Shawn Knowles-Carter? Jay Z To Take Beyonce’s Surname”

SouthernPrincess says:

The baby Matthew has coming may be a boy and that way they can keep the Knowles name going!

It never fails that you will find the WORST picture of Beyonce!! :lol:

That’s nice of him and all but is it really necessary?

MrzzSmitty says:

I don’t believe this!

mirsmommy says:

Bey-Nappy looks drunk, again. If they wanna keep the Knowles name, then have a damn baby.

Chgoprime says:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA If this is true that is hilarious!

kblkness29 says:

Okay… correct me if i’m wrong, but doesn’t Beyonce’s sister have a son that would be able to carry on the KNOWLES empire?? Not that it’s a bad idea for Jay & Bey to do that, but i’m just saying.

MrzzSmitty says:

If it is true he needs to be more concern with who’s going to carry his last name.

mizzdallas says:

I dont believe this :coffee:

mirsmommy says:

It seems like these two do anything to stay in the damn news. :shrugs:

Q_ATLANTIS says:

it could be true. kudos to JayZ if it is true. i know a guy who’s parents did that. now he has a super long last name (Hicks-****ey)

Sweet Mango says:

SouthernPrincess Says:

*******************************************************

:cosign:

Dorcely says:

Bey looks like jigsaw from the Saw movies in that pic :)

Anna says:

mizzdallas Says:

I dont believe this
    ~~~~~~
    Me either, what do you guys say “Sandra quit reaching and you need more ppl”. :lol:

mirsmommy says:

Why is Bey-Nappy lookin like the voodoo lady from the movie, Eve’s Bayou?????? :lol:

missy says:

Solange son Juelz isn’t a Knowles…….. I doubt he needs to take his last name…….I know plenty people whose last names are Knowles..so why would it be necessary for him to change his name…..If anything he should be worried about his last name….

Dorcely Says:

Bey looks like jigsaw from the Saw movies in that pic
    _________________________________________

mirsmommy says:

Bey-Nappy lookin like she ready to audition for a role in the Wringling Brothers circus. :lol:

kwall says:

ummm…solange has a baby boy? so wtf they tambout? change HIS last name would be the answer.

Cinderella says:

Why do you insist on getting your info from British tabloids? They are worst than the American ones.

Dorcely says:

Kelly is Mathew Knowles daughter. Maybe she could have a son one day ;)

pyt305 says:

Dorcely Says:

Bey looks like jigsaw from the Saw movies in that pic

And if they havent kids what is the purpose in changing Jay-Z last name :shrugs: this all seems stupid to me so yea i dont believe it

prettyinpink1218 says:

Im all for it and if it’s tru theres no reason why my future husband can’t take mines

CivilEngineer says:

I got :mad: for a sec because of this picture. There’s just so much more wrong than right here!! Like why is Bey’s face lighter than her shoulders? Why red lipstick? Why the dress (must be Dereon)? why, WhY, WHY??!! :mad:

mizzdallas says:

@dorcley

Im still waiting on Kelly to write her tell-all book, she know damn well that Papa pimp knowles is her daddy smdh

ReadTheBlog says:

:blink: In the words of Brown “I started to slap you!” I don’t believe it for one minute!

KiKiWest says:

As strange as this sounds stranger things have happened… Good Morning all! My computer is so slow this morning so I guess I can’t get that much work done today ;) . I hope everybody enjoys their day :partytime:

SweetPea says:

I dont believe this and if so hell just have a baby to keep it goin, Bee know she would make a great mom one day. If anything seems like he should be worried about his name being passed on.Something aint right in the pudding.

let me read dis shyt…

missy says:

Why Sean looks like he is going to do an Ad. for … “When camels don’t sleep……Please allow your camels to sleep……because a happy camel is a nice camel a sad camel will spit in your eye……..Ask bey Jay has spat in her eyes & hair a few times………”

Any way who is going to by that new house of Dereon lace fronts…….Are y’all get the extra moisturized one or the one with extra glue……..

@ Civil

You are on it today :lol: Why the man behind them have on some dirty azz jeans?

mizzdallas Says:

@dorcley

____________________________________________

:cosign: You know that ish will sell out all over the damn country!!!! :lol:

Leesa says:

Whatever……………………

ReadTheBlog says:

Oh, and that dress she’s got on is the worst. They done took bedazzling to a ‘wholenuvalevel’ :blink:

Danielle84 says:

Ooh I hate that dress B has on lol. I don’t see anything wrong with the last name thing.

________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Be careful what you say about the camel, people may come after you.

Can you imagine what a real camel would do if it saw Jay????

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @missy & Ms.kaylamomma…I didn’t even notice the jeans or Jay Camel Carter. Couldn’t get passed the glow from that dress…maybe it’s a “Freakum Dress” :lol:

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Civil, LOL. I went to the Dereon site to see if that dress was there, jk.

________________________________________________________

Be careful what you say about the camel, people may come after you.

Can you imagine what a real camel would do if it saw Jay????
    —————————————————–
    ^Raise him as its own…

Speaking of lacefronts, my love dealer and I were in the store this morning and the guy, yes guy, behind the counter had on a bad azz lacefront wig. That shyt was on point. I had to compliment the guy on it. My love dealer then proceeded to ask me, in front of everybody, why I don’t get my hair done like his. :blink:

aqtpie says:

:rofl: at this post and these comments!! Only on SR!!!!

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Ms.Kaylamomma, LOL.

pinky2083 says:

I really doubt this.

CivilEngineer says:

I think Bey woke up that day as was like, “F*ck it, I can’t get this damn wig off so why even waste nice clothes!”

________________________________________________________

Be careful what you say about the camel, people may come after you.

Can you imagine what a real camel would do if it saw Jay????
    —————————————————–
    ^Raise him as its own…

_____________________________________________–

@Civil & mirsmommy ..Y’all behave y’all know camels are sensitive…… But if the camels see Jay they might run away…..they aren’t use to seeing themselves evolved……

Krysi J says:

*after reading this long and stupid post*

I’ve concluded that this entire topic is :lame:

:newpost: PLEASE!

Quitta says:

She looks a drunken mess in this pic. *scrolling back up to read*

ReadTheBlog says:

Do yall ever wonder if his feeling are hurt that everyone says he looks like a Camel?

______________________________________

That hair can come off easily …….Jay probably want to touch some camel hair…So requested that Bey wear that on this occasion…..You know keep it classy…

MOUTH says:

Thank Bey & Jay this is a wonderful idea! When I get married I’m going to ask my husband if he can do this to carry on my Empire, cause mine is huge as well. I get $1000 a month in SSI, $300 a month in food stamps, and we live in a Section 8 house which is the largest in the neighborhood with 6 bedroom and 2 ½ baths, maybe they’ll let me leave my whole kingdom to my boo.

______________________________________

———————————————-
    :rofl: FANCY!!

ReadTheBlog Says:

———————————————————

I doubt it :coffee:

^Raise him as its own…
    ————————————

:rofl: ….CIVIL!!!!!

*slaps cuffs on civil’s wrist*

thats it…I’ve had enough…I can’t stand repeat offenders!

*throws Civil in the County Kona*

ReadTheBlog Says:

———————————————————-
    :nono: Camels don’t have feelings!

Krysi J Says:

^Raise him as its own…
    ————————————

….CIVIL!!!!!

*slaps cuffs on civil’s wrist*

thats it…I’ve had enough…I can’t stand repeat offenders!

*throws Civil in the County Kona*
    —————————————————-
    But it’s still early! I can change!!! :yes:

mjoylaw says:

I don’t get this???? Why Jay gon change his name????? Doesn’t make any sense to me???? I’m thinking there must be some kind of corporate, business reason behind this???? Or maybe Bey CAN’T have any kids or something???? This does not make any sense to me

Quitta says:

Be careful what you say about the camel, people may come after you.

Can you imagine what a real camel would do if it saw Jay????
    —————————————————–
    ^Raise him as its own…

——————————————————-

I think he’s a peace with it :rofl:

@ Civil

I’m at the library right now. The library patrol will be over here in a minute. Stop it and I mean it… :rofl:

______________________________________

____________________________________________________

:lol: I’m sure Jay has no problem with Bey-Nappy’s dry a** lace-fronts, being that the camel he is comes from a dry environment.

Wait a minute… why DOES this library have a security guard? Do people steal books?? What the hail? And he is serious about his job ,mean mugging people.

CivilEngineer says:

:sorry: I’m so bored at work I’m taking my frustration out on helpless celebs :ashamed:

LadeeA says:

I so don’t care.

Krysi J says:

Camels don’t have feelings!
    ——————————————
    “Your fukking outTA here man” -Mike Epps

Quitta,Kayla,missy

THROW HIZ AZZ IN THE BOX!!!!!!

ReadTheBlog Says:

________________________________________

:lol: Camels have feelings??? :lol:

______________________________________

____________________________________________________

—————————————————–
    But you would think he would use some of the water in his hump to moisten it a little :shrugs: damn I did it again :ashamed:

______________________________________

____________________________________________________

___________________________________________–

:rofl: …..I wonder how camel breath smells…….Bey should know I think I will ask her……..YOu know what thats probably why her eyes were closed in that pic…Jay’s breath probably smelt like hot smelly azz..and she probably was trying to get out that dress to take a bath….. :hurl:

va_shawty says:

This is lame. Solange has a son. Therefore, the Knowles family bloodline will keep going.:blink:

______________________________________

____________________________________________________

—————————————————–
    But you would think he would use some of the water in his hump to moisten it a little damn I did it again
    ______________________________________________________

:rofl: You can’t moisten the Sahara. :lol:

______________________________________

____________________________________________________

___________________________________________–

___________________________________________________

missy says:

Civil @Krysi request I am personally throwing your azz in the box…….

Sorry ….

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

———————————————————
    You know people can get out of hand over them Harry Potter books and the limited supply of encyclopedias and things. He probably only has a flashlight though.

SouthernPrincess Says:

———
    :rofl: However i :cosign:

______________________________________

____________________________________________________

—————————————————–
    ______________________________________________________

You can’t moisten the Sahara.
    ___________________________________

Or maybe use some of the camel spit because its a thicker substance :shrugs:

@ Civil @ Missy

One more time, and I’m outta here. The library patrol is on my azz, shining his flashlight at me. You guys are fools.

missy says:

OH my gosh look at Bey’s face………I feel so bad for her……How does she put up with it……I know Papa Knowles told her “he has a stock in tic-tacs & Altoids…..so deal with it Bish” ……..

@ Missy

You always the ring leader of going HAM on people. :rofl: I loves it

mirsmommy says:

Smokey the Bear needs to have a talk with Bey-Nappy about her risky forest fire weaves. :shrugs:

What size box? I get claustrophobic :(

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

@ Civil @ Missy

_____________________________________________________

:lol: Top Flight Security, and he’ll prolly die for that ish, too. :lol:

missy says:

@Ms.kaylamomma-Don’t get your library card revoked……then you’ll officially be to gangsta for me……….

LovelyLady Says:

@ Missy

You always the ring leader of going HAM on people. I loves it
    —————————————————
    Thank you Lovely…she tryna throw me under the bus and she’s just as guilty!! :yes:

eastpointvet says:

that is the worst rumor i ever heard

mirsmommy says:

Can you imagine a lit match anywhere near Bey-Nappy’s head???? Now that would be tragedy. :lol:

@mirsmommy…it would be the Mike commercial all over again!! Let me stop :sorry:

ovelyLady Says:

@ Missy

You always the ring leader of going HAM on people. :rofl: I loves it

_____________________________-

SHHHH……I noticed that :ashamed:

@mirs.- comment 80 & 82 :rofl: …….You cuttin up to much

@civil-Your claustrophobic…….then why don’t you behave…..I think I will find the smallest box then….maybe you’ll behave and stay out the KORNA (j/p)

CivilEngineer Says:

@mirsmommy…it would be the Mike commercial all over again!! Let me stop
    ______________________________________________________

ovelyLady Says:

@ Missy

You always the ring leader of going HAM on people. I loves it

_____________________________-

SHHHH……I noticed that

@mirs.- comment 80 & 82 …….You cuttin up to much

_________________________________________________________

:rofl: Missy, you on ya way to the Kona, too. It ain’t just Civil….

Commenters 86 & 87 please go to the KORNA :heart: Missy

@Civil- I didn’t blame anyone :whistle: ……..

This is almost better than the Sean G. post….. :yes:

***************************************************

HA HA HA! :rofl:

SanfiPolemikos says:

Jay should just drop his last name altogether and start wearing a skirt while he’s at it.

CIVIL GET OUT!!!>>>>>>>>>>> :rofl:

and whoever said the “Even B can prevent forrest fires” need their azzes thrown in the KONA too!

2thick4u says:

Don’t believe this story at all :( !!!

Ya’ll comments are killing me!!!!

Commenters 86 & 87 please go to the KORNA Missy
    __________________________________________________

:lol: Awww, man. Missy, come on over and join us, cuz you ain’t innocent. :nono:

SanfiPolemikos Says:

________________________________________________

How much ya’ll think Matty Knowles paid Jay to take on her last name????? :lol:

missy Says:

This is almost better than the Sean G. post…..
    Oh please don’t get them started. LOL

Civil
    :nono: U jist as bad.

Lovely Firece aint here yet, so i cant cut up witchall right now.

missy says:

Y’all need to behave so y’all can stay out of the KORNA it is almost Christmas……..

in2wishon says:

He might as well change his name to Sean-Beyonce Carter Knowles.What a B**TCH…..I would hope Jay-Z wouldn’t do such a dumb thing.Jay-Z is whooped behind Beyonce.This gives the Game and any other rapper who dislikes Jay to clown him about!!!! :blunt:

flsun99 says:

I don’t believe this…but I love those two together!

CivilEngineer says:

(peeks in) Sandra, while you’re here…my ace boon would really appreciate you reopening registration for like 10 minutes so she can join. She tried last time but her password doesn’t work. Shouts out to KillaNee!

:cosign: @missy about SG…it’ll take A LOT to top that :lol:

:danban1: all the way to the KONA!

missy says:

LovelyLady Says:Lovely Firece aint here yet, so i cant cut up witchall right now.

________________________________

:lolol: But you know you have a reserved seat in the KORNA….from last week…… :yes:

@ LL

:rofl: Is Lovely Fierce your alter ego. Just put on one of Bey’s dry azz lace fronts. LOL

Quitta Says:

@ LL

—–
    :nono: Me dont want no House of DoDO lace fronts over here.

CivilEngineer says:

I didn’t think we let Lovely out of the KONA after last week…toss her some breakfast @missy, since you’re right next to her :D

LovelyLady says:

Why she squirming like that while he hugging her like ewww

LovelyLady says:

Sandra plz change that post pic. Everytime i see it Bey looking like *if this nicca even think about kissing me* I moght :hurl:

Why she squirming like that while he hugging her like ew.

Okay, I’m back. I had to stop reading y’all comments because I was going to get thrown out the library. And I see y’all are still in here cutting up, even after we have a new post. I see you have Sandra in here laughing. So who’s in the KONA, still??

missy says:

@Civil-I get a free pass out of the Korna.. :nana: …I got some get out the KORNA free passes…any one want one I got 10 for dolla…..

Quitta Says:

@ LL

_______________________________________

:lol: And don’t forget the leotard.

missy Says:

@Civil-I get a free pass out of the Korna.. …I got some get out the KORNA free passes…any one want one I got 10 for dolla…..
    _____________________________________________________

uh uh, missy :nono: You and civil are not allowed to leave the Kona whatsoever.

ALL YALL MFs get IN THE DAMN KONA!!!! :rofl:

every last one of ya can GO!

including Sandra for coming in dis bytch outTa nowhere to keke at ONE comment and be out!!!

*opens the solitary confinement wing*

PROCEED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Missy

any one want one I got 10 for dolla…..
    ——-
    Here go a dolla, now imma re sell em for 5 for a dolla and double my money. Yup Im on my street ish and what??

@missy…I have a dolla!!

Why Camel look like he got Ghostface in a semi-choke hold???? :shrugs:

So are we going to stay in this post all day?

Civil says:

@missy…I have a dolla!!

———————————————————

:nono: You have to stay in the KONA. Now turn around and make sure your nose is touching the wall. :lol:

Quitta Says:

@ LL

_______________________________________

And don’t forget the leotard.
    __________________________
    :rofl: OMG. Not the leotard.

mirsmommy says:

How many drinks yall think she had????

I feel like everybody’s attacking me :crying1:

LovelyLady Says:

@ Missy

any one want one I got 10 for dolla…..
    ——-

______________________________________________

:lolol: You get ya hustle on..But that was just the discounted price since I like y’all……

@mirs.- *pouts* :cry:

I didn’t mean to offend camels ..this was never my intention….Blame Jay…….

mirsmommy Says:

Why Camel look like he got Ghostface in a semi-choke hold????

_________________________________________________________

Did someone already send you to the KONA, sweetie? If not, get there. Civil, make room for mirsmommy. :rofl:

mirsmommy Says:

Why Camel look like he got Ghostface in a semi-choke hold????
    ——–
    I know right, like he forcing her to take a pic with him. and she looking like *this nicca better no fukkin kiss me*

@ missy

You mines well keep all 10. You know how you be cutting up. LOL

CivilEngineer Says:

I feel like everybody’s attacking me

_________________________________________________________

But Civil, you started this… :rofl:

Do camels have fingers?

missy says:

@Civil-yep we are attacking you …….you started this mess ….*coughs* actually I did*coughs*…..But your the scapegoat…… :nana: ………Sorry….

Oh and since you have a Dolla i will give you a KORNA pass but that is only for today any other day……. :nono:

@mirs-Bey had to take a shot off of each of Jay’s humps…..But since his breath smells like hot azz she probabaly had about 20…..Just to be safe…..

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

mirsmommy Says:

Why Camel look like he got Ghostface in a semi-choke hold????

_________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________

:lol: Why I gotta go to the Kona???? It’s not my fault, tho. :sad: It’s the Clown faced lady with her pet camel’s fault.

Well, off to the Kona I go….. *Hey missy and civil*

:nana: @ Bey-Nappy and The camel.

in2wishon says:

Is that a house of Dereon Dress? That is an ugly a** dress.Its country!

mirsmommy says:

I’m gon throw some damn magnets at the damn dress!!!!! :lol:

Krysi J says:

Why Camel look like he got Ghostface in a semi-choke hold????
    —————————————————
    GGGGghostface? :eek: …..*faints*

iQuit :rofl:

*regains consiousness*

LOOK NAH!….how yall just gon talk bout dat man and his wife like that…..and 2 days before Xmas? Yall know Camels hardly get to celebrate especially with desert eagles wearing Apache tribal dresses….leave thEM ALONE!

missy says:

@Ms.kaylamomma-You have to ask Beyaki about that…..You know what I don’t think so……..I mean does Jay put his fingers through her camel hair……..I mean he probably can’t make it through all those knots….but that is a good question.. *goes to look @ the evolved camel pic* & please start walking to the KORNA you are starting something…..

@quitta-I always got extra passes…..

LovelyLady says:

Why in the hell does her shoulders match Jays skin BUT her face mathces the YT mans neck behind Jay. :shrug:

Krysi J Says:

Why Camel look like he got Ghostface in a semi-choke hold????
    —————————————————
    GGGGghostface? …..*faints*

iQuit

*regains consiousness*

________________________________________________________

:rofl: You my dear, just gained free access to the Kona. Please grab a sammich and a Capri-Sun juice, and be on your way. :yes:

Do camels have fingers?
    —————————-

WAIT!!….i can’t breathe…just give me a chance to recover PLEASE YALL DAMN!

missy Says:

@quitta-I always got extra passes…..
    ________________________________________________________

:lol: His fingers prolly get cut every time he tries to rub his human hoofs through that Brillo Pad.

missy says:

@mirs-I am no longer in the KORNA …… girl you need a pass to get out…….I can give you one….But I got 10 for dolla…. :whistle:

in2wishon says:

That dress look like it came from rainbow or cititrends…….is beyonce 40? I thought that was Tina for a moment too

___________________________________________________________

*in my best Chris Rock voice* Ten dollars, good Lord, that’s alotta money!!!!!!!!!!

j.c. says:

***********************************************************

mjoylaw says:

Dayum! These comments! breath like hot azz??? Really??

anyway cosign the hail outta 102!!

How Jay gonna avoid the diss songs about THIS SHYT HERE? If it’s true……..

in2wishon Says:

_________________________________________________

:lol: You know that hot a** mess of a dress came straight from the Shack of Dereon. :lol:

____________________________________________________________

:nono: I’m not as bad as you, Civil, and mirsmommy. I’ve been an angel today. :grin:

M

I see I have lots of company today :welcome:

Krysi J Says:

Do camels have fingers?
    —————————-

WAIT!!….i can’t breathe…just give me a chance to recover PLEASE YALL DAMN!
    Camels have padded feet. That may explain the butt pads Bey always wears :shrugs:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

____________________________________________________________

I’m not as bad as you, Civil, and mirsmommy. I’ve been an angel today.
    ______________________________________________________

:blink: An angel???? :nono: You still in the Kona from posts ago. :yes:

LovelyLady Says:

___________________________________________________________

:rofl: She needs to fire her damn makeup artist for making her look like that clown from the movie “IT”.

CivilEngineer says:

I hope I don’t get coal for Christmas! Where’s Daisy to say “These two do nothing for me…POW!”

Quitta Says:

Krysi J Says:

Do camels have fingers?
    —————————-

WAIT!!….i can’t breathe…just give me a chance to recover PLEASE YALL DAMN!
    Camels have padded feet. That may explain the butt pads Bey always wears
    _________________________________________________________

:blink: You, Kona, now. Don’t look back. :lol:

missy says:

Didn’t I tell y’all Jay’s breath stink he is sucking the life out of Bey……she looks like she is about to :hurl:

@mirs-Them human huffs probably get a mani. by the time they get through her hair…..

Krysi J says:

Whoo lawd…..these people in here thAnk im CRAZY~!

s.kaylamomma Says:

LovelyLady Says:

___________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

:rofl: And the Killer Clowns from Outer Space. mskaylamomma, you have just extended your free stay in the Kona.

Bey-Nappy is gypsy sharp. :lol:

Camels have padded feet. That may explain the butt pads Bey always wears
    ——————————————————–

Oh my dear GOD……are you seriously going to get me fired today like this….don’t yall know I have kids to take care of!!!! :rofl:

:crying: I’m sholl gon miss this place!

missy says:

@Civil-I will be sending you mirsmommy ,ms.kaylamomma,&lovely lady , Krysi J & Quitta……… A Lump of coal for Christmas but in the shape of a heart ;)
    …. Because y’all have been throwing to much shade towards the camel before Christmas

:heart: Missy

Missy
    ______________________________________________________

:lol: and missy, your coal will be in the shape of a whitefaced camel with butt pads. :wink:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

LovelyLady Says:

___________________________________________________________

___________________________________________-

I am scared of “IT” I think I will go in the KORNA……

But before I go does she turn into a spider like he did in the end of the movie………. *ponders* A spider and a camel….. :confused:

CivilEngineer says:

I think I should apologize to them…
    (clears throat, glasses on) Beyonce Knowles-Carter, I’m sorry for talking about your hair, clothing choices and makeup! Obviously, you threw a few back before you got dressed that day. It must have been the day of those blizzards that knocked the power out because you clearly couldn’t see what you were wearing until it was too late which explains the STANK look you have on your face in that picture.

Sean Joe Camel Jay-Z Knowles Carter, I’m sorry for calling you a camel. I should have pointed out that camels are very hardy creatures. If there’s ever a major drought across the country, you will be just fine because you can survive off of the fat and water stored in your enormous hump. And since you have hooves the extremely hot pavement won’t bother you one bit. Again, my deepest apologies to you :D

Quitta Says:

Krysi J Says:

Do camels have fingers?
    —————————-

WAIT!!….i can’t breathe…just give me a chance to recover PLEASE YALL DAMN!
    Camels have padded feet. That may explain the butt pads Bey always wears
    _________________________________________________________

You, Kona, now. Don’t look back.
    Move over Missy, LL, Civil, Krysi. Mirsmommy ut me in da kona. It’s not enuff room in here. Who just farted? LOL

CivilEngineer Says:

I think I should apologize to them…

__________________________________________________________

:rofl: CivilEngineer, you are hereby sentenced to the Kona for all SandraRose.com eternity….. You are to spend your natural blog life, without the possibility of parole.

CivilEngineer says:

Now that I’ve apologized, Missy I expect a real gift…THANKS!!

Quitta Says:

Krysi J Says:

Do camels have fingers?
    —————————-

WAIT!!….i can’t breathe…just give me a chance to recover PLEASE YALL DAMN!
    Camels have padded feet. That may explain the butt pads Bey always wears
    _________________________________________________________

You, Kona, now. Don’t look back.
    _______________________________________________________

:ashamed: Sorry.

missy says:

@Quitta-It was probably Civil……who let one rip….In here smells like a camels azz…… *Shouts* THANKS CIVIL :mad: *got me dry heaving in this place*

@mirs-I would be grateful and all but I don’t now how I can explain to folks how my house smell like azz and camel spit….That just won’t work…..But thanks for the gift…I am so touched……

s.kaylamomma Says:

LovelyLady Says:

___________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________

But I… didn’t do nuffin. Damn!! Move over Civil. Krysi J can I have sum of your sammich and Capri Sun juice??

I can’t stay in here long, my daughter and love dealer will be looking for me :nana: ***Sits down**

missy says:

@Civil-You’ll get the gift I bought everyone a :hug:…..You know what I will give you what mirs. gave me……@Mirs. send Civil one also…….

ReadTheBlog says:

Krysi J Says:
    Do camels have fingers?
    ————————————-

I thought they only have toes… :shrug:

missy says:

Y’all eating sammich and capri sun…….I am drinking apple juice & eating some pizza……(In my eve voice from barbershop)Nobody better touch my dam apple juice…. *writes on it* THIS BELONGS TO MISSY…..

CivilEngineer says:

Sorry…I’m a little gassy today :ashamed:

No thanks @Mirs…I’d rather the heart shaped coal :yes:

ReadTheBlog says:

Kaylamomma, when did he become a love dealer? Did sumn’ happen? Do we need to get our black jogging suits?

_____________________________________________________

:nono: You can’t be recycling gifts now. :lol: But Civil, I got you on the whitefaced camel with butt pads. Actually, you guys can get the Special Edition. It comes with a bleached drenched Brillo Pad as a lace-front.

Sean Joe Camel Jay-Z Knowles Carter
    ——————————————-

iSEE dead people :eek: *flatline*

Krysi J can I have sum of your sammich and Capri Sun juice??
    ——————————————————

HELL NAWL….but you can have these raisuns :grin:

missy says:

@mirs-the special edition one sounds better…..I think I will put it in my yard it should scare those dang stray animals away that keep coming in my yard…..

ReadTheBlog Says:

___________________________________________________________

Whatcha talking about? I’m sllloooowww!!

Quitta says:

Missy – @Quitta-It was probably Civil……who let one rip….In here smells like a camels azz…… *Shouts* THANKS CIVIL *got me dry heaving in this place*

missy says:

Oh & @ Civil that apology gets you 20 of those special edition gifts @mirs. is sending out…..

@ Civil

I quit you. :rofl: @ that apology.

Krysi J says:

It comes with a bleached drenched Brillo Pad as a lace-front.
    ——————————————————

*grabs emergency arbuterol*

*puffs once, holds it in………breAVES out*

puff once mo…. :eek: feeling like Mashonda and Swizzy’s son at the bday party *holds up a sign* “help me”

missy says:

Why did I go back to the Obama post & people mad that we were discussing BGC…..They mad no one wants to read their comments probably GTFOH……they said Sandra should delete y’all accounts ……

Shauny..where are you I thought you were coming on to discuss BGC…..*I guess you’ll be on later*.

:sad: i AM sorry!!

Obviously NOT true…

CivilEngineer says:

I saw that @missy…I guess freedom of speech goes out the window on blogs :shrugs:

@ readtheblog

My comment to your question is awaiting moderation. I’m guessing because it has too many “w”‘s but whatcha talking about?

missy says:

I am tempted to tell them where to go….But I will behave and ignore those Politically correct ignant arse folks ….

(In my Kayla from BGC voice) I will cuss you out and cross my legs….why? because I am a lady…. .

Dumb #*%$# @*$*#^

But i am in to good of a move to give them shine…..So i’ll leave them alone……..

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @missy…we go off topic on every post. Why would an Obama post on Sandra “hate Obama” Rose’s blog be any different :-?

Please Missy don’t do it, don’t do it. It’s almost x-mas. LOL

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Missy I appreciate the BGC discussion since I’ve missed every episode this season. Keep on, Keeping On.

LovelyLady says:

:rofl: @ Civils aplogy. That wasnt no damn apology that was you summing up how u really feel in 2 paragraphs.

That story doesn’t have the ring of truth at all. For all they know Papa Matt’s new baby might be a boy. And who wants his name right now anyway?

@ Sandra

Did you quit us today? No new posts?? I see the post about Tiger but I don’t think anybody’s checking for Tiger.

@ Ms.kaylamomma

Yes, Tiger’s old news. F*ck em.

Krysi J says:

Im glad i rarely even click on Obama posts anymore…what the hell use is there?

missy says:

@Civil-I know we offtopic in practically all topics….

@Latech-The BGC peeps won’t let no Politically correct folk in here stop us.

@Quitta-I won’t go off……Like I said I am a lady but I am in to good of a move(suppose to be mood but what the heck )

But these people acting like we in pre-school telling Sandra on folks…..If you don’t like what I am saying skip over it ….GEEZ is it that hard……

Quitta says:

I missed BGC last nite (I was feelin like Bey in top pic, 2 glasses of wine, Is that considered light weight?). Anyway, I remember Portia was gonna whoop Jay Leno’s azz. I can’t wait to watch later.

Daisy says:

Here I go again

These two do nothing for me no chemistry or anything POW

*where is my switch cause I see the children have been showing out 2dys B4 christmas*

My 2 cents is if you have been lurking for years then you already know what it is like in the comment section. Then you can’t wait for registration to open to comment that people are going off topic. ***scratching my head*** If Sandra didn’t like it then she, herself, would say something.

@ Missy

Dont worry :nono: I steezed on them heavins :rofl:

ggouch says:

Hey SR Fam!! Sorry I’m late!! Did anyone miss me? **crickets** Buhler, Buhler?….

missy says:

@lovely-I just went in there and saw your comment…. :lol: I would have to give them the Portia special if they kept that up…….

But you “steezed” well grasshopper……. I am so proud of how you handled that Lovely…… :) :claps:

Hey ggouch. **waving**

LovelyLady says:

:lol: Not so much next time.

pointhimout says:

if this isn’t the biggest crock of bs. is mathew the only son or something? this is ridiculous and i’m sure it isn’t true.

you think the kids born into this family won’t find a way to link themselves back to the family name for business purposes? he’s not doing that, not even a common man would.

pointhimout Says:

I agree. That’s some b*tch azz move if you ask me.

If so now we gonna see that Camel swanning round in a leotard. :lolol: To Jay, *In Carrie’s mom’s voice* “they’re all gonna laugh at you”

Sheena215 says:

WHAT ABOUT SOLO SON HIS LAST NAME IS NOT KNOWLES?

CivilEngineer says:

@Daisy…THANKS!! I had been waiting for that comment all day :rofl:

ggouch says:

Okay, doesn’t DNA ensure blood-line?

but more importantly: WHY DOES BEY LOOK LIKE A DRUNKARD? Mouthing WTF as I **GASP** at the hidious FACE PAINT…..

Dear Diary,
    I hear the bottle calling to me…It is my only solace. No one understands the pressures to continue my perfect image…I just want to rip off my lace front, throw my Derion boots through the window.

Everyday I ask my self “Self? how much longer can you hang on” My father’s a whore, My mother’s fashion sense SUCK to high def shyt. Why the hell did I ever agree to do a fashion line. I knew it would end up in swapmeets, and discount urban stores.

My sister Solange is reaching..for something…I don’t know…my career perhaps, yet, at least she can have babies….My sister Kelley…well I’m just not ready to talk about that.

Everyone thinks my husband is so hot!! If only they knew. He found the transcript of my unauthorized tell all the other night…he made me burn it. And now he wants my NAME!! JESUS HELP ME!! Uhmmm this yak burns good going down my throat….one more swig and I can make it one more day

pointhimout says:

@206. i dont believe his name is knowles. she was married when she had him. but believe me you ole danny boy will be going around by 10 saying ‘im beyonce’s nephew.’

@ GG

I can’t, I can’t. :rofl: We’re saving a spot for you in the KONA. LOL

@GGouch- :dead: :rofl:

:welcome: to the KONA GG!! :rofl:

:rofl: @ ggouch

We all in the KONA. You want summa my sammich and raisins? We gone be awhile. :lol:

tbrown says:

:lolol: @ 208.

And this ‘rumor’ sounds ridic.

intensemocha says:

DAYUM JAY IF IT’S TRUE

YOU REALLY LOVE YOU SOME BEY-THAT’S A GOOD LOOK THOUGHT NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING DOWN FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE

F#CK WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY- AT THE END OF THE DAY IT’S “YOUR” RELATIONSHIP AND NOBODY ELSES ANY HOW

intensemocha says:

DEFINITION OF A CLUCKING HEN

ALWAYS IN SOMEONE ELSE’S BUSINESS

FEELS THEIR OPINION OF SOMEONE ELSE’S BUSINESS REALLY MATTERS OR IS RIGHT

CLAIMS THEIR BUSINESS IS ALWAYS IN ORDER, AINT NEVER BEEN THROUGH NOTHING, NEVER MADE ANY MISTAKES, CAN SPOT A HOE OR JUMP OFF IN A NANO MINUTE (ALTHOUGH THEY CLAIM THEY AREN’T OR HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE) BUT HOW ELSE WOULD THEY KNOW ABOUT THE COMING AND GOINGS OF HOES-LOL

SOME CLUCKING HENS AINT HAPPY UNLESS THEY ARE WASTING THEIR ENERGY OVER SOMEONE ELSES ALLEGED PROBLEMS, PRETENDING TO BE SELF RIGHTEOUS BUT THEIR PERSONAL LIVES ARE A MESS, AND COULD UTILIZE THEIR EFFORTS AND ENERGY TO GET THEIR SHIAT IN ORDER BUT THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH LIKE RIGHT

SO THEY WASTE IT ON THE INTERNET PRETENDING TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT DO, AND HIGH FIVING THEIR FELLOW CLUCKING HENS

REMINDS OF THE WOMEN WHO WOULD SIT ON THE PORCH IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ALL DAY LONG TALKING ABOUT EVERYBODY WHILE THE ROCKED THEIR LIFE AWAY IN ROCKING CHAIRS ON A PORCH

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS-OFF TO ENJOY MINE! ESPECIALLY THE DISGRUNTLE :chickenhead:

flsun99 says:

@216, I totally agree! :preach:

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS-OFF TO ENJOY MINE! ESPECIALLY THE DISGRUNTLE
    ———————————————————-

:rofl: …..!!!!! WOW :blink:

:blink: Damn, I missed a lot. Hi peoples, I’m back. :lol:

H.B.I.C says:

:yea: if its true because that is the only way I’m going to change my last name if I get married. I worked too hard and went through to much to add hyphenate my dad’s name to mine and my parents were married……drama! afterall me and pops are bound by BLOOD and not just Paper!

H.B.I.C says:

@GGouch: I want YOU to be the one to notify my siblings of my death. Afterall it is all your fault. I am DEAD after reading Bey’s diary!

shan says:

omg u guys are really cuttin up in here.. and I see SHE cappin in here bout a bunch of nuffin..
    That is all, continue…