Does Khloe Kardashian Know About This?

It’s random, I know. But it looks like LA Laker Lamar Odom is another one of those opportunist ball players (like Matt Kemp) who get it in with any female celebrity hoping for a little shine.

I checked the archives and this footage was shot at Lil Kim’s birthday party in 2008. But Lil Kim is all in his lap indicating they might have had a fling.

Loyal reader Brooke writes:

Hey sandra,

I just came across this picture and video of khloe kardashian’s husband lamar odom and lil kim getting a little too close for comfort, the picture is harmless, but in the video she is all on his lap. I know khloe and him haven’t been married for that long, but “was” or “is” lil kim creeping with him?

51 Responses to “Does Khloe Kardashian Know About This?”

gypsyeyes says:

That was reaching a bit and besides if that was the case, there would be some questions about her and the chick the fed her the champagne or how she was tooting that booty up om Missy. I don’t think that it was anything.

Sandra, was that Lisa Raye feeding Lil’ Kim champagne?

I don’t think there was anything going on in this video.

Heeeeeey gypsyeyes *waving*

kkizzle says:

Random is right… 2008? It’s 2010.

LaTechGrad02 says:

So the point of this video is what? Lamar knew women before he met Khloe?

Anna says:

kkizzle Says:

Random is right… 2008? It’s 2010.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Everyone has a past. Khloe and Lamar just got married and like me only dated for a minute. Sandra is this just a messy Saturday post to keep us entertained? :lol:

mirsmommy says:

If this was back in 2008, does it matter if they did get down???? :shrugs:

Heyyyyy Yall *waving*

@ Anna
    How’s your new grandbaby???

Anna says:

mirsmommy Says:

If this was back in 2008, does it matter if they did get down????

Heyyyyy Yall *waving*

@ Anna
    How’s your new grandbaby???
    ~~~~~
    My new grandbaby is still beautiful, she turned 1 month yesterday(on my hubbys bday). Thanks for asking. She was born on Dec. 29th, my hubby is Jan. 29th and I am June 29th. If I forget her bday, just shoot me. :lol: Did anyone get to see the big full moon yesterday. It was so pretty. But being it was a Friday and a full moon and cold as ever outside I did not go out with hubby for his bday. I know, I’m a bad wife but it’s not my fault he was born in the Winter. :lol: I hear some States will get 7-12 inches of snow today. Stay safe everyone.

gypsyeyes says:

Hey yall!!! I’m trying to stay warm today. Not going anywhere unless I have to.

CivilEngineer says:

MORNING FAM (AFTERNOON for some)

H-Townmama says:

Hey Sr fam.
    On the topic…Yeah uh who cares???? :shrug:
    @Anna
    My B-day is June 28th…hello fellow junebug! LOL
    I hope everyone is nice and warm today.

missy says:

Good DAy All :coffee:

Lil Kim actually looks FAb in that pic… :thumbsup:

Hey everyone… :coffee: <<that’s chai….i’m hungover… ughhh

Lamar Odom is fugly! Lil’ Kim actually looks nice in that pic :clap:

Karamelkisses76 says:

I agree with everyone else. This is really reaching….

Karamelkisses76 says:

Congrats on the gbaby Anna. I misses that post. :clap:

Karamelkisses76 says:

shoot *missed* we need a remove comment option on here!

2thick4u says:

Who gives a damn…he married a white chick :wtf:

Daisy says:

Hey yall

On the way back to NC my gma took a turn for the worse :crying: They are pretty much just keeping her comfy till the end at this point. I am sad to see her go but she has been in nothing but pain these last few wks. Thanks for all of your :pray:

Mahogany03 says:

Who cares :shrug:

Lil Kim looks…….BEAUTIFUL/HAWT/AMAZING!!! This is the best post-surgery pic of her :yes:

missy says:

@Daisy-You and your family will be in my prayers……It’s all in Gods hands when he’s ready she will be with him…… everything happens for a reason and he knows all….

:( Be safe on your drive to NC

starr says:

Lamar proposed to Taraji weeks before he married Khloe….this dude is always gonna get the sideye from me….

H-Townmama says:

@Daisy
    Your family is in my prayers. Please be cardful as you drive…just remember to lean on God as you try to get through this ordeal. Im :pray: for comfort for gma and you as well.

Daisy, I feel like it’s my gma the way you have kept us updated. I’m so sorry to hear that. :sad: I will say a special prayer for you and your family.

Silhouette says:

Dear Kimberly Denise Jones,
    Whoever did your makeup on the night this pic was taken, you need to keep in your life forever. It is the best I have seen you look in years. Now whomever it is that allows you to leave the house with that PANK face you normally rock,needs to be shot and never spoken to again.

Your sister in Christ,
    Silhouette

** Where is Kwall when I need her**

Silhouette says:

@Dasiy
    you and your family are in my :pray: Have a safe drive.

@Daisy…Be safe on your way to NC…the weather is terrible! I will keep you and your family in my :pray:

Daisy says:

MsKay that was cute :lol:

My cuz is driving and so far its just misty. My daddy said the roads were decent at hm so we shall see once we get there

@topic Lil kim was good on dancing with the stars and I like Khlmar :yes:

starr2910 says:

even if something was going on, I don’t think Khloe would care..she got a rich, black man..and if it means more trips to the White House, he can probably sex a girl right in front of her face, and she’d just smile it off..

attorneymom says:

:prayer: for Daisy and her fasmily. :cry:

attorneymom says:

@Daisy, you and your family are in my prayers. :pray:

Ebony says:

@daisy I am :pray: for you. :)

Ebony says:

Lamar odom looks like the orange fraggle in fraggle rock

lacountrygirl says:

Something is just not right about lil kim’s face….but I can’t seem to put my finger on it.

SoulWithSass says:

Kimberly “Queen B” Jones!!

PLEASE keep the face you have on in this pic! THIS, my dear, is FABULOUS!! Stick with this, forever! The way your face looks in this pic almost makes all of your cosmetic surgery forgivable!! Give THIS pic to whoever does your makeup EVERY SINGLE DAY and say, “don’t stop until I look like this!!”

Thank you.

Daisy: ****I’ll send up a prayer for your gma. I lost mine to a battle with cancer years ago so I know how it feels when they say: “just try to keep her comfortable.” God don’t make no mistakes.****

Anna says:

Daisy, sorry to hear about your Gma. Stay strong and know you and yours our in our prayers.

Anna says:

H-Townmama Says:

Hey Sr fam.
    On the topic…Yeah uh who cares????
    @Anna
    My B-day is June 28th…hello fellow junebug! LOL
    I hope everyone is nice and warm today.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Cancer’s in the house. By nature I am a homebody. I did not go out with hubby last night, but tonight my sis is having a party, I’m going to it but not for long. I did not want to go out back to back in this artic weather so I picked my sisters party over going out with hubby. I did get off the hook though because hubby went out with the boys. I think you are also a “double Cancer”. We get moody and change our mind at the last minute. I remember years ago I went and got my hair done for a Wedding. I did not like how it turned out and I did not go to the Wedding. I will add that I was pregnant at the time.

gypsyeyes says:

Daisy, I will pray for your family and pray for your strength. We here at SR are only your cyber family but I so fell like I know you and your connection to your Grandma. Take care. E-Smooches

H-Townmama says:

@Anna
    Wow…I was laughing when I read about the wedding hair disaster. I am definitely the same way! Im also a homebody.

cocoa49 says:

i really don’t think she should care, because if it is true it happened before she got with him. Any woman who gets mad or jealous of an affair her man had before she came into the picture is a little immature. She is going to be hearing a lot about this man’s past. oh well if you meet a man and marry him 3 weeks/months(?) later be prepared for all kinds of gossip about him.

Kimi says:

Silhouette Says:

Dear Kimberly Denise Jones,

Your sister in Christ,
    Silhouette

** Where is Kwall when I need her**

____________________________

:lolsign:

Anna says:

Silhouette,
    I have to agree. Lil Kim looks nice in this pic. She is not always a hit or miss, but usually looks a hot LiL Kim mess.

pointhimout says:

too funny. yes #43, Kwalls is usually committing the blasphemy–praising god and cussing at the same time. str8 comedy.

:yawn: Happy Sunday. Hope to see everyone here for the PM Clique/SandraRose After Dark Grammy Edition tonight @ 8.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

:offtopic:
    This is a really exciting way to go into Black History Month:
    Congratulations to the new Miss America 2010!
    President Obama’s State of the Union address
    Serena Williams wins the Australian Open
    EBT Honors (even if the production fails…seeing Patti Labelle and other icons still going strong is phenomenal!!!

Anna says:

CorporateHoodB-tch Says:

This is a really exciting way to go into Black History Month:
    Congratulations to the new Miss America 2010!
    President Obama’s State of the Union address
    Serena Williams wins the Australian Open
    ~~~~~~~~
    Happy Sunday, you helped make better with your comment. Our new Miss America is beautiful, our President is letting others know, that all black ppl are not thugs, gang bangers and baby makers. Serena is just doing what she does best, being Serena and kicking Tennis butt. I missed Patti Labelle, I am sure it will air 50/11 more times.

iscream says:

@Anna

:cheer1: congrats on the grand baby. Wow I remember the day you found out. Dang has it been that long. Blessings to you Grandma. :lol:

Anna says:

iscream Says:

@Anna

~~~~~~~~
    Time does go by fast. Let us all remember to enjoy life. My son called me and said mom are you sitting down(On a Friday, and Mothers day was that Sunday). His gf had to have surgery and they found out she was pregnant, my son called me from the hosptial and told me that I was going to be a grandmother. My sons gf had to had her appendics removed, Thank GOD that they do preggo tests before any surgery. I love my grand baby, I may be 42 and young enough to have my own kids, but why would I do that. I get to feed the baby, burb the baby, love the baby and my son (with the baby did spend last weekend at our house). I did not have to change one diaper The only thing I did was boil water for bottles and thing of the things I want to buy her. :lol: She does look like my kids when they were newbies, if I want to have a gravi with her pic in this room would I be wrong? My son already has pics online on fb of her, him and his gf. I just want my gravi to be a pic of my grandbaby. I may be the crying white red faced baby in the gravi that is a default that Ms. Sandra picked, but I would like to share with my Sandra Rose fam more of my grandbaby.

miss_meka says:

im trying to see if my pic loaded