More Celebrity New Year’s Eve Pics

Pseudo singer Keri Hilson celebrated New Year’s at Karu & Y nightspot in Miami where she gave a middle fanga salute to all her hatahs. Keri was the subject of much hate on the blogs in 2009. So you really can’t blame her for giving her haters the For U. Unfortunately, 2010 won’t be much better for her unless she suddenly and miraculously learns how to sing in key.

Singer Akon looked so fine in his Armani suit down in Miami when he helped his artist Lady GaGa ring in the New Year.

Former TLC member T-Boz spent her New Year weekend bowling with the Traxx Girls lesbuns at 10 Pin Alley at Atlantic Station. Oh, you didn’t hear that T-Boz dumped her linebacker boyfriend Takeo Spikes and tipped over to the other side? Well, you didn’t hear it from me.

This is the custom whip that T-Boz pulled up in. I would be lying if I said I didn’t envy those rims.

It was a ghey fest on the set of BET’s 106 & Park last week as Trey Song and Omarion battled it out for the Teh Gheyest male singer of the year.

Honestly, Trey doesn’t help his situation when he takes pics like this.

How U doooinnnn?

Photo: Wireimage/Getty, ATLPics.net and Faded Youth

73 Responses to “More Celebrity New Year’s Eve Pics”

Crislex says:

YEA FIRST FOR ME !!! LOL

ANYWHOOO

I think Keri Hilson Tries too hard..#hoehaveaseat and stop trying to impress people and by the way I do not LIKE your remix to invented sex…WHOMP

CivilEngineer says:

No one goes in better than Sandy :notworthy:

Keri, this is not what’s up!! :nono:

pyt305 says:

T-Boz is gay??? I need more proof lol

Trey isnt gay Sandra…leave my boo alone lol

Hey every1!

natrlbeauty08 says:

“Unfortunately, 2010 won’t be much better for her unless she suddenly and miraculously learns how to sing in key.”

ShoYaRight says:

Keri looks wasted as fuk!

Trey looking delish!!!

yvonne79 says:

@Crislex: I don’t like Keri on the remix either.Epic fail!

nika405 says:

If T-Boz is gay…whoever she is dating put a big a@# ring on it!

CivilEngineer says:

What did you do to Akon’s head? Why is Omarion shorter than Rocsi? Is Keri having a Kanye moment? How can you switch teams after loving the peen your whole life? So many questions!!! :mad:

Lexus says:

Akon needs to stay FAR away from white, liquor and :blunt: with eyes like that.
    :-o

ReadTheBlog says:

Why is Akons eyes so yellow? Does he have Malaria? All the Africans eyes are yellow. Yellow conjunctiva and sclera…

Ebony says:

Toyas boo Mephis was at 106 and park NyE show but on twitter she said they were in vegas

ReadTheBlog says:

Keri looks extra drunk and unlady-like. Tha tguy behind her looks like this guy name Duke that went to Langstona nd played ball, but I don’t remember where he was from and I don’t think he went pro. It’s likely him,tho cause those shoes look like some mess some negro from Oklahoma would wear. LAME.

ReadTheBlog says:

T-Boz home girl look like a femal version of Ving Rhames! Wouldn’t be surprised if she is on the other tam now, she was always a little rough aorund the edges – but not like Alicia Keys – :offtopic: did yall hear that she and Swizz are penthouse shopping? Umm hmmm

Anna says:

CivilEngineer Says:

~~~~~~~
    Ask Michael P Keaton’s mom from Family Ties. :lol:

ReadTheBlog says:

Ebony, sounds like she is a liar :-D

Anna says:

ReadTheBlog Says:

did yall hear that she and Swizz are penthouse shopping? Umm hmmm
    ~
    I don’t think she cares what we think anymore.

Daisy says:

Trey :heart: Yes LAWD!

Keri cute shoes but that dress is a :nono: you are very pretty as well

Terrance J I see you NC STAND UP (even if he is corny) :lol:

Rocsi’s red shoes are killing me softly

ReadTheBlog says:

Anna, she was lost in the sauce, tha tMeridith Baxter Birney… 3 failed marriages?! Yeah, I feel sorry for those types. That means that 99.9% of her married life she was likely unhappy. :-( I wish her luck in love – only a fool would want to be alone.

@Ebony….106 records their NYE in advance..no one is going to spend new yrs with rocsi and terrance..

:love: trey..he can so get it :hump:

Shauny says:

Has SR officially turned into a blog where peeps are saying first or is that an inside joke?

anyways :yawn: at this post. I’m SO over this everbody and their mom is gay crap

ReadTheBlog says:

lol…that phot of Keri is screaming for a quote! She looks like she left the house without her pants! LOL!

tori-v says:

hay yaLL! happy nu year!
    ok here are my notes on this post:
    1. Ms. Keri baby looks pretty HOWEVER..tha whole middle finga thang is not lady like and takes away from her beauty. :nono:
    2. Akon has jaundice?
    3. 106 an park event?Zzzzz
    4. is that HOliday Heart with Tboz? :lol:

CivilEngineer says:

Is Keri on the red carpet or actually in the party making a fool of herself?

ReadTheBlog says:

lol! Tori – I said the same thing in #13 :rofl:

ReadTheBlog says:

Civil, study that photo of Keri…look at the muscles in her neck in the second shot – me thinks she was really mad at someone. :rofl:

qtipthecat says:

I was gonna ask if Akon had Jaundice also. He looks so greasy, makes me want to wash my hands. He is disgusting no matter who’s suit he is wearing. To call him fine is just really reaching.
    :shrug:

MzKaren83 says:

I refuse to believe T-Boz is lesbun, Her ride is hot though.
    And Keri lookin like she had a too much to drink.

CivilEngineer says:

@Read, you’re right! Somebody must have asked her if they meant to put her on the “I Invented Sex – Remix” :shrugs:

Jaundice explains the yellow eyes but why does he brain look swollen?

LaTechGrad02 says:

Maybe Keri’s mad because someone asked her why she brought half a bottle of drank to a NYE party.

Shauny says:

Civil you are a ton of mess boy….lol

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@RTB

I’m gone need you to fall back on talkin bout these countray bumkin hick kneegrows here! LOL

cheeks8683 says:

did t-boz pack on the pounds or is it that white frock she is wearing???

ms. keri please keep it lady-like

I love me some trey….his cd is on point and say ahhh is my new favorite song…don’t judge me :oops:

tori-v says:

@qtipthecat- :lolol:
    i will hand u the Dial soap when im done!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

oh wait RTB what yr did you come out of Langston

CivilEngineer says:

@Shauny…not me :whistle:

Is that a new flavor of Nouveau (spelling)? I thought it was pink

@Smurfette…is 106 NYE really pre-taped? That’s so :lame:

ReadTheBlog says:

Cheeks, doesn’t T-Boz t-shirt look like she got slung around in a fight and that shirt was collateral damage?

in2wishon says:

In the second pic of Kerri she looks like Tamala Jones….you know that actress from who’s your caddy with big boi.
    Akon is not the same age as me….He claims he is 28 years old…that face screams 38.
    Looks like Trey Songs wants Terrance!

Daisy says:

I think T Boz brain tumor caused her to gain weight but I cld be wrong

Civil yes 106 NYE is pre recorded

cheeks8683 says:

@ RTB yep…looks like someone been playing tug-of-war with her top lol!

Cinderella says:

:rofl: @ Holiday Heart Tori. My sister and I had a convo the other day bout how BET use to air that movie once a week for 3 years.

Shauny says:

@cheeks – I’ve read that T Boz had a brain tumor and the meds she was on caused the weight gain. Someone on here said she also talked about this on ATL radio.

Lala11_7 says:

@tori-v Says:

4. is that HOliday Heart with Tboz?

=========================

AWWW…HELL…TO…DA…NAW!!!

That one…THAT MADE MY WHOLE WEEK!!!

(Aunty Sandy…for the new year…can we have a new pic for folks who can’t get that gravatar bull****y to work…I’m just sayin’)….

Daisy says:

Shauny we said that at the same time :lol:

cheeks8683 says:

@ shauny…dang now i feel bad…forgive me Lord :(

attorneymom says:

I hate to say this, bbbuuutttt I always thought T-Boz wore her hat to the back. : – )

mirsmommy says:

:lol: Okay, please no one take offense to what I am about to say.

But why did the club song, “Watch Out for the Big Girls” pop into my head when I saw the pic with T-Boz, and Holiday Heart (credit to RTB & others). :shrugs:

lala says:

OK! SANDRA SAID IT BEST! “Unfortunately, 2010 won’t be much better for her unless she suddenly and miraculously learns how to sing in key”

Sheena215 says:

TREY AND TERRANCE LOOK LIKE THEY COULD BE RELATED. HE ALSO LOOK LIKE HE COULD BE A MODEL.

Tasha says:

Keri look cute. Akon aint fine. Glad TBoz had fun. Omarion look dusty. Trey Songz has it going on! I’m married but just saying. If I wasn’t married I wouldn’t date someone like Trey cuz he looks sneaky..just sayin :shrugs:

M_promp2 says:

I don’t believe the T-Boz thing.

MOUTH says:

Keri looks so cute, but why the bottle so un-lady like, get a glass boo.

qtipthecat says:

Akon is so greasy he probably leaves fingerprints in sand.

Summers says:

I thought Trey was doing a side by side of himself until I realized it was Terrance. Somebdy trying to look like somebdy or they brothers. T-Boz looks like WTF, she could NEVER dress, why at them tights, that shirt, that hair just WHY!!!!!

EricaDenese says:

*singing* Girl, you know your body, it deserves… Everything on this Earth, ooooh I’d give it to yoooouuu!!!

LOVE ME SOME TREY… YUUUUUP!

TruGemini says:

TruGemini says:

OMG…Sandra!! You DID NOT say Akon was looking good did you??? That thang make me wanna :hurl:

FloridaChick813 says:

I like Keri Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, she dont look too hot in this pic.. But we all have an “off” day..

ladedj1819 says:

TRE’ GOT SOME LONG FEET IN THE PIC WITH TERRANCE IT REALLY DON’T HELP HIS SITUATION OUT LOOKING LIKE THAT DANG TEE TEEBOZ CAR IS DA BUZINESS

ladedj1819 says:

AKON AND TYRESE I CAN’T STOMACH THEM NEITHER :hurl:

Buddafly says:

ladedj1819 Says:

TRE’ GOT SOME LONG FEET IN THE PIC
    __________________________________________________________

LOL, thats the same thing i was thinking! Messing with Sandra she got me looking at all these guys feet now.

Trey has some long (but skinny) feet.

H.B.I.C says:

Omarion’s “I get it in” IS…….MY……..ISH!!! :danban1:

Keri: Every now and then sometimes more often during the now you gotta give the haters a butt check, middle finger and an F to tha U. :thumbsup:

T-Boz being a lesbun: Hell I’m convinced its an epidemic if its true I won’t be too surprised. I’m glad I’ve got an immunization shot day 1 to make me immune from switching from peen to va jay. :nono:

Danielle84 says:

I may stand alone but I like Keri Hilson! Her CD is good, Make love & Slow dance is my shhhh!

pointhimout says:

Sandra is hilarious, i swear. Trey Songz, happy new year papi. I dont care what SR say about you, u r alright in my book.

Tboz and Takeo broke up? Who knew? They looked odd together anyway, he and that ridiculously thick neck. I’m trying to picture tboz as a lesbun, but I dont see it. I get the ‘im cool with anybody’ vibe from her.

pointhimout says:

Terrence J is it? Who’s ick did he suck to become an Omega? He must be an honorary member. He’s the prettiest member of omega psi phi i’ve ever seen.

trynabeme says:

******************************************************
    So that finger was especially for you huh?

*******************************************************
    Say whaaaaaaaaaad?

birdofbeauty09 says:

H.B.I.C.
    ————————————————————–

LadyLioness says:

:rofl: Sandra, you got TBoz upset. You know she’s ranting on Twitter.

“Do you want me Sandra Rose – is that it boo? Don’t try to make me be on your team. I’m strickly ****ly.”

“I had a great time hosting the party for the guys and the girls, and I’m secure in my sexuality enough 2 host parties for anyone….”

“….and I was workin’, bitch!”

“I have a daughter so watch what you say and don’t make up lies.”

:popcorn:

vetta says:

That Keri…eww, she looks a drunk mess!! Akon’s head does look weird in that pic, other than that he looks nice to me.

quannie111 says:

Damn thats a big Gul!!!

trynabeme says:

Aww shiat LadyLioness! Tomorrow (for me…it’s on;y 10:50p here) can’t get here quik enuff!!!!!

Who gon’ check me boo!?

mistarie says:

What the fukk does T-boz have on? :shrugs:

I want Keri Hilson to sit down somewhere. Trey Songz is not attractive to me, but I don’t think he’s gay. Terrence J is such a cornball, Akon looks good. Omarion…hmmm I don’t know.