Celebs Out & About

Singer/songwriter Keri Hilson gave the kids the serious femme queen vibe on the red carpet at the 41st Annual NAACP Awards yesterday in L.A. For those who don’t know, a femme queen is a male in drag who wears a ton of makeup and takes hormones in order to achieve a look that is highly feminine. Oh, did I tell you that Keri is rumored to be bisexual?

America’s Next Top Model alumni Eve Pigford is what comedian Lil Duval refers to as “small picture cute.” Eva should never take close ups. Ever. And she should leave all that makeup overkill to the trannies who gives such good face better than she does. A mess.

MORE pics after the break!

Eva Pigford definitely upgraded ol’ Lance Gross. Yes, I know he stars on Tyler Perry’s wack TV show. But nobody was checking for him before Eva plucked him from obscurity. The couple arrived together at the 41st NAACP Image awards held at The Shrine Auditorium in L.A. last night. That’s a beautiful dress she’s wearing.

Industry carousel, Gabrielle Union looked like a fish out of water on the red carpet last night. I don’t care what she says, she can’t really achieve happiness in life by stealing other women’s men.

Singer/songwriter Keri Hilson posed with actor/author Hill Harper at the 41st NAACP Image awards held in L.A. last night. Don’t they make a cute couple? Too bad he’s gay, I mean, rumored to be gay. But some women don’t seem to mind being with a bisexual/gay man. Desperate times calls for desperate actions, I guess.

Photos: Wireimage/Getty

38 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

ziggy says:

Eva and Keri looks absolutely stunning!!!

Nhere says:

A little harsh on the thin ppl this morning :waiting:

Joja86 says:

LOL. I don’t like Keri’s shoes with that dress. Surprised Gabby wearing something other than black

tmfrankl says:

Kerri’s black and white sequin tuxedo dress is banging! Anyone know who this dress is by?

texarican mamacita says:

:pray: for Chile and all those affected by last nights 8.8 earthquake. Hawaii under tsunami warning.

texarican mamacita says:

If anybody cares, In living Color marathon on BET. I love this dang show :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

I was watching that marathon this morning. Have chores to do tho. Hey Tex how are you? I saw your message on twitter but I deleted my page. Hope all is well.

winenroses says:

Eva looks pretty. Nothing wrong with that picture. Well..maybe one thing. Lance is not in it.

winenroses says:

Why is Gabrielle always dateless? What wannabe Diva goes to every function alone. Damn. I’d take a cousin, nephew, somebody.

mzloud says:

Sandra you are being messy early this morning… :nono:

Good Morning SR Fam!! Praying for those in Chile….

Anna says:

texarican mamacita Says:

~~~~~~~
    We and I mean humans can’t get a break as far as “Mother Nature”. :prays: a Tsuami is only a warning.

Anna says:

texarican mamacita Says:

If anybody cares, In living Color marathon on BET. I love this dang show
    ~~
    Thanks for the reminder, I was watching “That’s So Raven”.

Anna says:

winenroses Says:

~~~~
    Maybe her man is shy and she does not want us to know him yet. Remember JHud had a man for yrs. and finally let us know who he was only to end up with “Punk”. I am not being disrespestful, I can’t think of his real name. :lol:

texarican mamacita says:

Hey Gypsy and Anna

@Gypsy-I am trying to figure that twitter mess out, I only started it the other day when the Trending Topic was #IfyourPuertoRican and everyone was clowning on there

@Anna-I was a huge In living Color fan when I was still living in Paterson,NJ when I was little. Watching it now makes me mad that my Mom let me watch that kind of stuff at such a young age :lol:

My kids are so dang sheltered compared to me as a kid.

Anna says:

texarican mamacita Says:

Hey Gypsy and Anna

My kids are so dang sheltered compared to me as a kid.
    ~~
    Some things a mom just does not want a child to see. I did not let my kids watch “The Simpsons”. Bart was too rude, he called his dad “Homer” :lol: I can watch it with my kids now along with “South Park”. South Park is oh so messy. I saw a episode with “R Kelly” singing about “Tom Cruise” coming out the closet. :lol:

texarican mamacita says:

@Anna

The Simpsons were another favorite of my brother and I when we were little and I would NEVER let my kids watch that (they are 10 and 3). I had Bart shirts, cups, plates, you name it.

South Park is funny as heck but sometimes I just stare in disbelief at some of the stuff they put on TV :lol:

Indigo1969 says:

First…Keri’s knees look HORRIBLE. The dress is cute, shoes not so much. Eva is beautiful…ease up on makeup. Gabby looks nice on the red carpet and I was checking for Lance after the Tyler movie so ur wrong. Hill Harper…stop boy…

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Keri looks fabulous in the dress. That is all. Happy Saturday fam.

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

I have been followinh Lil Duval and he is the funniest kept secret!

Alana says:

Sandra is Hill REALLY gay? You got a story on him? Do share….

Lizzyb says:

Gabby did not come alone she was there with a guy (could be stlyist or rep) but you never take pics with them on the carpet. Not how its done unless you are already confirmed as with someone…like Eva and Lance.

militaryspouse1 says:

Wow,love Keri’s dress, Eva looks different. Cant put my finger on it

Daisy says:

Eva looks FAB even up close! I am not a fan of her dress though

Gabbys dress does nothing for her shape to me :shrug:

Not feeling Keris black hair but love her music and she said she can sing in Spanish as well last night :lol:

htown-chick says:

i agree auntie..eva doesnt do it for me anymore..cant say why just yet but her 15mins shouldve been up an hour ago!keri looks stunning to me..

Ms.Everything says:

I LOVE Keri’s first dress,the bottom one is cute but not really my style. I like Eva’s dress too and I actually think Gabby looks cute… but is Hill really gay or do they just say that cause he’s never seen with women? I read somewhere a while back that he was celibate until he meets the right one :shrugs:

sanaas says:

Keri and Eva look great, oh Sandra why do you always have to throw shade on people?

starr2910 says:

Keri looks absolutely beautiful…

..sandra i don’t know how u can talk about Keri’s looks, but always praise that dog-face Tiny..things that make you go hmmm…

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

Sandra, I’ma need for you to back off Keri. U know damn well she looks stunning. Matter of fact…lemme change my gravatar. Keri stans, stand up!!!!

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

Damn, it didn’t work. :shrug:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I see your new grave @ mizz.i_rep :thumbsup:

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

@ Ms.Kaylamomma: Thanks, as long as y’all can c it. LOL

Sunkissed404 says:

I am so glad somebody finally called Hill Harper out about being gay or somethin’. I brought my brother Hill’s book a few years ago, “Letters to a Young Brother”. My brother did not enjoy the read. I tried to read the book and realized that it was a little elementary and overpriced. $20.00? I’ma need him to get hitched before he writes another book about “The conversation”. Puhleeze!!

vetta says:

I like the dress Keri is wearing in the last pic, but not with the glove and Gabby’s dress is cute too.

masonmom says:

keri’s wig looks like barbie plastic!

Quitta says:

I don’t like Keri with the black hair, does nothing for her.

Eva looks nice. Lance, scrumptious.

Gabby, looks blah. She also, with the hair color, go back to the dark brown, or black because this color makes you look old IMO.

I think Lil Harper is an adorable little guy. You can just put him in your pocket.

ReadTheBlog says:

Keri is so pretty when she dressed elegantly. She shuld lear to keel those chicken legs to herself, though.

She makes a nice couple with Hill Harper. i don’t think he’s gay, btw. He’s probably into Asian women or really really really picky.

ReadTheBlog says:

Gabby colored her hair, huh?

I’d like to see Eva Pigford switch things up a bit. She looks the same in every pic she takes.

Lance looks better on TV and in B&W photos, with moderately tight fitting shirts to no shirt at all.

LilMissRed says:

Keri looks nice with longer hair -cute

Eva’s cute.. ugly dress and Lance’s suit is whack, but she looks nice close up, make up and all

def a diff, but nice look on Gabby- go Gabba Gabba I mean Gabby :)