Celebs Out & About

Poor Whitney Houston looked exhausted and worn out when the paps caught up to her at the airport in Australia early this morning. The Australians gave the legendary singer a rough time during a concert there last week. They booed her vigorously during her performance, but that’s alright, people booed jazz legend Miles Davis too while he was alive — until they finally figured out that he was eccentric and his show wasn’t going to be the same normal routine every time.  Photos: Splash News Online

I may not like pseudo singer Ciara, but I can’t deny she has a bangin’ body. Even though she can’t sing a lick, I can appreciate all the hard work she puts into toning her marvelous physique (step your game up Keri Hilson!). Ciara attended Mariah Carey’s official end of tour party at Haze Nightclub at the Aria Resort & Casino at CityCenter last night in Las Vegas, Nevada.

More after the break

Singer Maria Carey celebrated the official end of her tour party at Haze Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada last night.

Photos (3): Wireimage/Getty

25 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

Janay says:

Poor Whitney,and Ciara :yawn:

CWhatsHerFace says:

Whitney is back on that stuff, no one can tell me different! :blink:

yesindeedio says:

When is Mariah going to start covering up? Geesh!

If Ciara is smart, she will focus on fitness because clearly, her entertainment career is not going anywhere fast.

As for Whitney *sigh* she has got to do better. I saw that tape that got the Australians worked up and if she did that the whole show, I would be ticked too. However, to her credit, she can sing in some notes. If she sticks to that, then she can do a good concert.

Janay says:

@ yesindeedio :cosign: i completely agree,My mother and i were just talking about that.Its no longer sexy,she is a married woman now,and If i’m not mistaken she’s about to turn 40 or some ish,Grow up :hurl:

msnicole says:

Ciara really has toned herself up, she looks good, but I HATE those jeans she has on.

Mariah needs to take some lessons from Ciara if she wants to continue to wear those tight ass dresses. Her body is not tight enough to wear those clothes, and she ends up looking like a stuffed sausage every time.

Mspeng says:

Why does Mariah insist on wearing clothes she cannot breathe in? It’s just not cute. Why doesn’t she surprise the masses one day and wear something that fits and doesnt show all her boobs?

DivaPT says:

i get it ciara your stomach is flat and your in shape but its almost like a dude showing up to an event with no shirt on its kinda tacky she really needs to put a longer shirt on

nyvixen says:

Ciara, your ponytail hair is color number 1, while your natural hair looks to be a 2. Tell your stylist to tighten up.
    Keep sucking it in Mariah.

Quitta says:

Yes Mimi, suck that stomach in guurrllll.

tampa813 says:

Damn Ciara stomach looks better than mine lol. She should follow that chic Jillian Michaels and put out some fitness videos since her body is her only strong point.

I love MC but she would look a lot better covered and wearing more classy clothes. Nick stepped his game up and she needs to also.

Whitney..smh that Diane Sawyer interview played in my head when I saw this video. Crack is wack!

tampa813 says:

My bad I meant photo*

missy says:

:blink: What happen to Whitney ……… *deep sigh* I hope she gets some sleep because she looks tired….. I don’t think she is back on the stuff….

Ciara and Mariah – w/e

mirsmommy says:

Whitney, I :heart: you, but what is going on wit you girl??? Why does it look like an Australian bird landed on your bird nest lookin weave? Please do better. I have faith in you.

Ci-Error, your body is on point. I agree, she should either do fitness videos. Shoot, if Buffy the Body can do fitness videos, so can you, Ci-Error. :lol: Or she should stick to choreography.

Breathe MiMi, Breathe.

militaryspouse1 says:

Yea Ciara looks good. Dang Whitney-I was rooting for ya girl..I agree,MiMi know she cant breathe in that damn dress. Looks like its glued to her

Acemaster says:

Ciara looks real good. I dont know why you steady talking ish when we all know she is coming back better than ever. and didnt she perform. She didnt just attend.

Whitney-Get it togther we are tired of your mess.

jazi65 says:

After watching that vid from whitney’s concert I have to agree that she’s going through something cause she sounded terrible.

cici looking good!

Mariah is stuck in the 80s

ggouch says:

damn I was rooting for Whitney…it’s all in God’s hands now!! dang girl smh

MissGauzzz says:

@ acemaster…Mariah- Grow the hell up. We are tired of you looking like a busted can of biscuits in a dress.

:cosign:

i love me some whitney but damm if she dont look like that drunk azz older auntie that stay toe’ up!

ggouch says:

ring ring ring

MiMi: hello?

Timewarp: Ms. Carey? this is an offical representative of It’s not longer In Style

MiMi: yes?

Timewarp: we have made several attemps at contacting you in an effort to retrieve that dress for it’s return to the 1980′s video “wake me up before you go go”

VAALLDAY says:

I agree that C-error should do some fitness videos, since she’s not doing anything else. That outfit and hair is just not the move.

Poor Whitney…she’s looking like she did in her Bobby Brown days.

Mimi…cut it out now. You can still dress sexy, but give yourself some breathing room.

Acemaster says:

@MissGauzzz

:cheers: For the Mariah thing.

:snort: :hater:
    We all know can no one touch her when it comes to performing. We will see how hard she has been preparing for this 4th album.

smileylsc says:

Whitney looks bad. I’m gonna continue to pray for her and her family.

Ciara looks great!!

Mariah looks like she is holding her breath for that pic to make herself look thinner for the picture. She is a beautiful woman and should treat her body as if she is instead of doing what she’s doing…

:shotsfired1:

danjas says:

they need to check whitney back into rehab STAT

exhale mimi..haaa!

i’ve never seen anyone with muscular feet. go head on ciara. lookin good girl.

LilMissRed says:

Whitney-CRACK IS WHACK!

Ciara’s body does look good but she looks so hard in the face, but yeah.. she workin it out I cant knock her on that

Mariah looks like shes holding her breath LOL

onlinefan says:

why are the people around Whitney letting her go out like that? She looks like they just dragged her off a couch while she was sleeping off a binge. So sad.

Ciara’s body is out of this world. She should do fitness videos.

Mariah always looks like she’s sucking in her stomach in pics.