Did Keyshia Cole Have Her Baby? *Updated*

Scroll down for update…

Internet rumors claim R&B singer Keyshia Cole gave birth this morning in a Cleveland hospital. I’m waiting for my credible sources to wake up (Tresa Sanders, Monica, etc.) so I confirm the rumor. Until then, I’m not confirming anything.

The origins of the rumor appears to be her sister Elite tweeting a congratulatory message to Keyshia on the social networking site Twitter.com yesterday. Keyco’s BFF Monica encouraged Keyshia to join Twitter a few weeks ago. But do Keyshia and Elite even get along?

By the way, shout out to Frank Ski of the Frank and Wanda Morning Show for shouting me out this morning on V-103 (WVEE)! LOVES him because without Frank there would be no Sandrarose.com.

UPDATED:

I should have looked on Monica’s twitter before writing this blog. Unfollow those fake Keyshia Cole pages (@_KeyshiaCole and JustKeyshiaCole).

I don’t know why people continue to pay attention to what N of Your Beyonce Forever blog says. Obviously, she never checks her sources.

214 Responses to “Did Keyshia Cole Have Her Baby? *Updated*”

if this is true CONGRATS Keyshia :hug:

i bet the baby is gawjus!

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

If so, Congrats Keyshia!!!! I’m SO happy 4 her. Nice pic btw.

—-
    Sandra stated:”But do Keyshia and Elite even get along?”
    They prob talked their “issues” out. U know how (HER) family is.

attorneymom says:

@Sandra, Yes, Frankski credited you on your coverage of the Sprite Step off competition.

Why are they wasting our time with this old story when Tavis Smiley and Rev. Al Sharpton are going at it? Blank stare.

Visit the cottonfieldmovement dot com for coverage.

attorneymom says:

If true about the birth, welcome to mortherhood, Keyshia.

Daisy says:

I was gonna say pee Monica she didn’t have the baby yet

Anybody see the other story on that site about D nice n Byrd aka Malinda getting divorced? I liked them as a couple n they just got married :sad:

Morning :coffee:

Daisy says:

@am we talked about that yesterday Team rev Al in this one! I use to be a big Tavis supporter now not so much *shrug*

LadyLew says:

Sooooo is Elite page real even though I’m not checking for her but if so Y doesn’t she know that’s a fake KC page? All this is a mess!

maliasasha says:

That is going to be one cute baby whenever it arrives. God Bless this little family.

Daisy says:

@MsKay :rofl: why did Rickey call hell!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ Daisy, I was just getting ready to write and tell you that!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Good morning SR fam.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Rosa Parks missed the damn bus talking to Rickey Smiley! :rofl:

oh well. she will have the baby soon though, her due date is around the corner

@daisy i saw the story about dnice and melinda. is he sandras cousin or something… play cousin? i remember her doing a post on them. i liked them as a couple also.

LadyLew Says:
    —-

i was thinkin that too… how she not gone know her own sister doesnt have a twitter page :rofl:

shunda says:

Morning! I live in C-town and the news of Keyshia having the baby is going to be big. We don’t have ish else to talk about lol. I have friends that are waiting for her to show up at Cleveland Clinic. @daisy I hear Malinda is a little off her rocker.

@Mskay YEs!! :rofl:

@am did u hear Roland martins commentary this am he went in and spoke truth to power!!

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

@attorneymom, thanks for the link. I was unaware about the Al Sharpton and Tavis Smiley issue. That article was deep.

sandra wheres your post on TI buying Tiny that Porsche?

QuettaV says:

Good Morning SR Fam!!! @ Daisy did you say Ricky called Hell? Did hell tell Ricky they had vacancy’s?? I’m just asking because I’m hoping hell gets full real quick so there won’t be any more space!!!! :pray: hell to be full!!!

attorneymom says:

@Daisy, I guess that is old news. So should we talk about Waka Floka (whatever his damn name is) and Method Man’s battle? Blank stare.

QuettaV says:

I’ll take Method Man for 100 Attorneymom!!! Waka Flaka is a H.A.M ( don’t beat me it’s just my opinion)

Daisy says:

@MizzI rev al v tavis was off the chain yesterday on rev als talk show! Tavis tried to come for him on TJMS yesterday morning n rev al was NOT having it :nono: lol

@quetta :lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ LJ, Sandra did that TI post yesterday. I think it may the last post of yesterday.

attorneymom says:

@Mizz, that is my new movement I am starting. :-) I am trying to bridge the gap between the “Black elite” and the “hoodrat” in America because we are all in the same color boat referred to as The US Nigga and we need each other.

thanks MKM im always late :lol:

Mz.Williams says:

Monica know more about keyshia then her own sister. Maybe elite said congrats just to be funny. :shrugs: I see why she don’t **** with her family their to messy

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

@ Daisy:OMG, I wish I could see the vid/audio, but I have to wait ’til I get home. U know how these jobs are. They block out EVERYTHANG!!!!!

@attorneymom: WTH is Wocka Flocka and Method Man battling 4? I been slipping.

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

@attorneymom: I hear that. That wasn’t a bad article at all. That ish had some truth to it!!!!!

Mz.Williams says:

Wth going on with method and waka.

yea why are meth and wacka battling?

attorneymom says:

Why Waka Flaka sound like he just got off the slave plantation? Blank stare.

Daisy says:

@AM BLANK STARE I didn’t say it was old news I just said we talked about it yesterday as well *sighs*

I heard about wacka vs method man this am on the radio smh

well daisy tell us what they said about wacka and meth! lol

attorneymom says:

Waka said something like he has no lyrics or something like that and Method said that his (Waka’s) career will be short without lyrics. That is, you can’t be a hooker forever. Waka was hurt because he looked up to Method.

Sidebar: Should Waka be doing Gospel rap? Didn’t his azz survive a gunshot wound?

sharnell says:

when i heard frank call out sandra’s name and quote from her post on the all white girl step team i know she would be blushing this morning. thats right sandra keep’em talking.

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

attorneymom said:”Why Waka Flaka sound like he just got off the slave plantation? Blank stare.”

LOL, well at least he admitted he can’t rap & that he’s not a lyricist like some other “so-called” local rappers.

missy says:

Who is _KeyshiaCole on twitter (i guess their is a crazy person because she said she is the real KC…but people are crazy enough to do it )

Wacka Flopa and Meth are beefing because Wacka Flocka Flame made the statement that lyrics weren’t important and even clowned lyrical rappers saying that they weren’t getting any money.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MsKay I was comin in the gate when they said Rosa oarks missed the bus and I damn near died! The guard was tryin to check my id and i was cryin I was laughin so hard! Did you hear Rickey still laughin in the background while Headkrack was doin the We Fix Money commercial????

ive never heard one song from wacka flacka… guess im not missing anything

nika405 says:

@ Post….whi would Elite send a shoutout via twitter, even if they don’t talk she couldn’t call Manny or something? :confused: O/T anybody that calls themselves Waka Flacka Flame is going to be wack. Method is the truth and he spoke the truth.

Daisy says:

@Brown I hollered out loud and my co workers asked what I was laughing at :rofl:

nika405 says:

Where are my manners….Good Morning Everyone!

nika405 says:

@ Brown, can you get Rickey on the radio in your area?

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Yeeeessss @ Brownsuga. I had to close the door to my office. She missed the bus twice. Rickey is soo damn stooopid. I just wished they had of called Heaven, I die laughin’ when they are talking to Michael Jackson.

Daisy says:

@LJ they dont play “O lets do it” in Chatt? lol

@Nika I listen to Rickey on line but he is on the radio in the A as well

missy says:

And N never said that it actually happened she said she would keep us posted….

Daisy says:

@Mskay MJ is the funniest that voice and those short answers get me everytime and the way Cora says YEAH :rofl:

They probably do, but i never listen to the radio. just my ipod. lol

attorneymom says:

Sidebar: COUGAR ALERT: Waka is fine azz hell as long as he keeps his mouth shut. :lol:

But don’t f*** with my Method Man. I love me some Method.

attorneymom says:

It is a damn shame that I am 41 years old and I know that Waka and Meth are beefing. Blank stare. I am taking my azz back to work. :lol:

nika405 says:

@ Daisy…I listen to the radio on my way in but I have to be at work @ 5:45 cst and for some reason every other station but the “black” station will play inside the building I work in….and all the radio stations are blocked on our computers!

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

attorneymom said:”Sidebar: COUGAR ALERT: Waka is fine azz hell as long as he keeps his mouth shut.”

**Total BLANKSTARE** :-o LOL

pointhimout says:

um,i need monica to relinquish her title as the keyshia cole spokesperson and tend to her own career. we got a cd coming out and can not disappoint this go around.

WELL WHEN IS SHE GOING TO HAVE IT!! :mad:

LOL….just can’t wait to see the product of the cute couple :grin:

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

:cosign: with pointhimout, lol

pointhimout says:

waka is fine? the same one who got his chain taken? he needs a haircut bad.

:blink:

Shauny says:

@Lady and Daisy
    When I heard that song I was like what in the hell is he saying. When my hubby told me, I was like STOP PLAYING!!

@point…I’m thinking the same thing. Like o.k should we refer to Mo as KC’s spokeperson now?

attorneymom says:

I love to see men in dreads. It is sexy. And don’t have a little build to you. :lol:

QuettaV says:

I hope Keisha makes Frankie and Neffie sign a waiver saying that they will leave all the ghetto-ness at the door when they see her child. I do not want Keisha’s baby’s words to be “Holla”, “man down”, and “at the end of the day” and crying all over the place!!!! :blink:

pointhimout says:

DNice and malinda divorcing? wow, I didn’t see that one coming at all. he always seemed really cool and she seems real nice and full of life. who knows; maybe they really were better as friends????

@Shauny :lol:

Also, when KC released her statement didnt she list Monica as one of the ppl who never lie and could speak on her behalf :shrug: I dont think Monica making a comment is going to ruin her career but I take it yall were being funny :lolol:

attorneymom says:

I love to see dreads hang from underneath a football helmet.

Soulstar81 says:

Good morning all!!

@ Quetta V
    :cosign:

Daisy says:

@Point they were friends for like 20yrs or something before saying I do. I just knew they would last!

gypsyeyes says:

Good Morning all: So glad to be alive this morning. Was feeling a little blah the last couple of days. Don’t know why but I’m good today. I guess sometimes we have our moments.
    @AM- 0_0 WTF!!! Wacka Flacka! COUGAR ALERT.My tongue don’t even get wet thinking about him.

I woke up with Prince, If I was your girlfriend, playing in my head. WHY!!! Anyway, Good morning to all and have a blessed one.
    I will be in the A in April for my son’s prom, I think that we should have a meet and greet.

pointhimout says:

LOL at Quetta. can you imagine the baby being scolded whenever he/she cries? “stop that damn crying for your bottle. you acting like ur aunt neffie” “oh, so u want to be changed and you gotta cry about it?” priceless.

Daisy says:

@Gyp :hug: glad you are in better spirits!

ggouch says:

Morning FAM!! KC is adorable in her pregnancy.

Melinda( A.K.A. Bird from the series Soul Food) is getting divorced again? WOW!! that’s two marriages now. I wish her luck in her love life man, she has had it rough. What is it with her Gabby Union? or what is it with the men they choose? Good luck girl you are still relevant as long as your mental health provider and your GYNO says so!! TEAM MELINDA..off to find out more info about it.

ggouch says:

______________________________________________
    Love it LIVE IT!! BE you and perfect IN IT!! TEAM GYP!!

Krysi J says:

Um AttorneyMom….Imma need you to stop looking at Waka Flaka like that babe….LOL :rofl: and I’mma also need you to stop liking dreads as well…LOL! j/k

*blankstare* :eek:

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

attorneymom, u tripping this morning. LOL, Waka Flocka? I know u kidding, right?

ggouch says:

attorneymom Says:

I love to see dreads hang from underneath a football helmet.
    _________________________________________________
    i HATE IT! i think it is a bigger distraction than the touchdown dance celebrations. I am waiting on the news story: A player’s neck gets broken because someone yanked them. Besides having them out like that is an indication that you simply got them for style and not the spiritual aspect. Which sucks too.

:offtopic:
    Krysi your come and get me eyes have me in a trance!

Krysi J says:

Krysi your come and get me eyes have me in a trance!
    ——————————————————-

“what u tom bout willis” :grin:

that was for GG!

And SANDRA whats up with the page lady? :shrugs:

I get cut off at the Elin and Tiger post??

iscream says:

@ Sandra,

I agree. That other site needs to fact check. Bet Kandi said the same thing about your story from yesterday…. :coffee:

@ Daisy

I read about that divorce story a few weeks back. :( sucks.

gypsyeyes says:

At Daisy and GGouch- Thanks for the encouragement. I’m so good this morning. Plus I’m detoxing. No red meat or pork. Need to get more protein in my diet though.

gypsyeyes says:

Gravi Check!! What pic do you see?

ggouch says:

Shout out to the GOOCH!! (Different Strokes)…all my life, All my life had to fight..I had to fight…NAW!! I kid I kid

QuettaV says:

What is happening to black couples thses days?? It’s sad to hear about D-Nice and Melinda… I thought that would be a marriage to last forever!!! *putting on keith sweat’s Make it Last Forever**

Daisy says:

@Isc I took it as a rumor then but D Nice confirmed it so now I believe it :sad:

@Sandra I thought Felix fixed your comp. so what is the cause of the delay today :waiting:

Hey Krysi *waves*

@GG I LOVE the TD celebrations in the NFL!!

thses= these

nika405 says:

O/T I got Keke Wyatt’s new cd last night and it was listenable…I only skipped past 2 songs!

Hey Daisy!! *waves*

BROWNSUGA WHERE YOU AT FRIEND??

I’m glad ur feeling better Gyps and I see a lady with pretty eyes in your pic :grin:

Quetta don’t come up in here causing us to lose our jobs today tom bout ashy africans and thangs :rofl:

Krysi J says:

See there Sandra…Felix told you not to reboot that old shyt…now look what ya did! :mad:

KaraZ says:

Daisy shut the front door, Malinda Williams getting divorced again???

I don’t know why a so called sister would take to twitter to congratulate her own sister on the birth of a child, unless she’s seeking attention for herself.

gypsyeyes says:

Thanks Passir Krysi but I thought that I changed it to my cousin and I at her wedding.

YES MA’AM I’S HERE!

gypsyeyes says:

Maybe marriage isn’t the right fit for Malinda Williams but I applaude her effort.

nika405 says:

@ Gyp sending you a good ole church mother e-hug :hug: glad you are doing better!

nika405 says:

Krysi is always putting up those “look into my eye’s” pics. If you start sending her $ you know she done put a root or something on us. lol

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Question: If you’re a celebrity how do you know when you’ve hit rock bottom?

Answer: When you’re invited to perform at the Cowboys Of Color Rodeo in OKC! I guess Slick Rick is still in denial!

QuettaV says:

Hey Krysi!! No I’m good today… KaraZ called off the drummer beat yesterday and I made it home safely. No one chased me yesterday but I swore every where I went I heard the song from the Lion King playing.

Daisy says:

@karaz Girl that front door just cant seem to stay closed :lol:

I always thought D Nice was a cutie pie and I loved Malindas hair on Soul Food

Daisy says:

@Brown :rofl: Seriously though I hear Slick Rick still puts on a good show #dontjudgeme!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Daisy I thought he had been deported!

STLVixen says:

Poor Key Key. Her family is the textbook definition of dysfunctional. I am hoping they can all get it together and repair their relationship for the baby’s sake. Now let me head over to that OTHER site who got it wrong to see what TEA was spilled. :)

@ Brown.. Please say is aint soooo… Slick Rick at a Rodeo
    ???? What in the hezzy hell they got him doing? oh yeah they have him as the clown that runs out there so the bull can chase him…!!!! soooooo :sad:

gypsyeyes says:

Thanks Nika!!! I got it.

nika405 says:

@Brown, I look forward to the COC every year! I even bought cowboy boots from Langstons one year to match my outfit, and I get VIP tickets….Slick Rick is an upgrade from Montell Jordan (who sang on a stage on the back of a tractor lol) IMO.

nika405 says:

@ Quetta yes he will be the the halftime show or whatever they call it at the rodeo, last year was supposed to be Houdini but the couldn’t make it and we’ve had Montell Jordan, Rasheeda and some other local artist who I can’t recall.

Good Morning, everyone!

AttorneyMom says:
    _________________________________________________
    I agree, there I said it…I’ve been holding it in for a while now. Thank you AM for giving me the courage to let that out! :ashamed:

Even without lyrics, he is part of Gucci Mane’s camp which will help him be successful. I usually don’t like dreads. But he has the cutest face, doe like eyes and flawless skin.

Check out the way he is looking at the camera in Gucci Mane’s lemonade video :lick:

ReadTheBlog says:

Nika, I’m going to the COC. Gonna get me a blingy belt buckle and some skinny Wranglers! Wanna ride with me?

KaraZ says:

@Quetta, I’m watching you, the drummers are on standby, you know they get around easy in those cabs they drive…

@Daisy, well I guess I can stop hating Mekhi Phifer now, maybe their divorce wasn’t all his fault (or mostly his anyways)

@STLVixen, if you ask me Elite and Keyshia really shouldn’t be considered sisters, they just have the same mother that’s all.

gypsyeyes Says:

_____________________________________
    Cute SPC (c)missy. I wish I could see a larger pic of the wedding dress.

ReadTheBlog says:

Montell Jordan is there every dang year – or Link :yawn: I’d like to see Slick Rick, tho! but I thought he got deported? Hope he has a work Visa this time :-)

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Nika I went to the 1st one and hadn’t been back since. I’m thinkin about goin so I can hear “Hey Youn World”

The world is yours

Young world young world

Yound Wor or or or orlllldddddd!

ReadTheBlog says:

Malinda Williams is getting divorced? She just been married a little over a year – WOW!

And Keke Wyatt ‘scissorhand’ self has a new album? she record that thang in jail or sum’n?

ReadTheBlog says:

Who is Elite? I ain’t never heard of her w/ her skittle colored weave.

STLVixen Says:

Poor Key Key. Her family is the textbook definition of dysfunctional.
    _____________________________________
    Didn’t Keyshia announce she has no more contact with her family whatsoever? That only person that knows her business is Monica.

Daisy says:

@Kara I like Mekhi but I still give him the *side eye* for what he said about her in Honey mag back in the day.

@Brown Naw Will Smith helped Slick Rick remain in the good ole USA

ANybody see Jason Williams crying in court yesterday? I thought he had gone to prison already bless his heart

Daisy says:

@Coporate I said the same thing about Mo she gave her permission to speak on her behalf I knew I didnt make that up!

Have you forgot

Who put you on this earth

And who loved you since ya birth

Reward is a brainwashed kid goin wild

Young little girl already have a child!

Sorry yall, i had a flashback!

Good morning good ppl. *waves*

On the Waka band wagon…umm for those saying he will flop…you do know that the kids he’s pandering to dont exactly give a hoot about “lyrical content”…right? #imjussaying He knows who his audience is.

With that said, he is cu-te! And I dont even do red! I will be seeing him on March 19th and I’ll let ya’ll now if he’s worth the drools :)

On topic: Keyshia need to stand up for HER SELF and stop handling these ghetto muh****as with kid gloves…want Elite to stop speaking on you and yours? TELL THAT BISH. I wish my sister would! *rolls neck*

gypsyeyes says:

Thanks Corporate but you know you are getting the :sideeye: for liking Waka Flaka and for watching Gucci’s Lemonade video. Her Dress was 2 pieces and we didn’t have much of a budget so I found a place to rent her dress and vail.(best idea in the world if you don’t have enough money).

Al-Ameera says:

@ Daisy, I was shocked when I read that they were getting a divorce, it just goes to show a big ring or ceremony doesn’t make a marriage last. Sad

@ Quetta, you gonna need security if you keep on cuz Karaz ain’t playing. LOL

LaTechGrad02 says:

Morning SR Fam, More snow is on the way :)

Adair says:

Good morning all!!

@ Daisy- I guess now he (Jason Williams) realize he going to jail. I read that he is looking at a minimum of 18 months.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Nika now all we need is Dana Dane!

KaraZ says:

@Daisy,

Well as I remember it (RIP Honey Mag, Vibe Vixen et.al) he basically said she was withholding sex from him, didn’t support him and nagged the ish out of him. he also admitted he only married her because she was preggers. He used an inappropriate forum to air out his side, but if it’s the truth as he knows it then I can’t fault him.

If D-nice says something similar, then Malinda now gets the side eye too. Two marriage failing after a short time means that she keeps picking the wrong guy, she’s a hard person to live with or she’s not wife material or a combination of all of the above and then more. Either way, with two failed marriages, she needs to sit down some where and focus on herself.

ReadTheBlog says:

Ain’t nobody checking for Keysha but Monica. Since she does not address her fans until, she should continue her vow of silence and live her life of dysfunction in private.

Let’s keep it moving :newpost: Sandra Rose :-)

Shauny says:

going to google a picture of this Waka whatever so I can give my .02 on if I think he’s a looker. BRB

Malinda and D-Nice *tears*. Maybe Bird needs to take the Halle route and just date.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

GGouch, where you at, chica? I got a few questions regarding your pole instructions/adult toy party. :waiting: :lol:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I just google Wackadocious and didn’t see the big deal but I guess to each his own

@Daisy…it must be nice to have Monica as a friend…she seems so real….but sad to have to keep a messy family out of your life.

@gypsyeyes…Yes I said it I love Wacka & Gucci #dontjudgeme
    Where did you rent the dress? I remember a place called Cinderella’s Closet (I think) used to rent dresses.

gypsyeyes says:

Well it was 13 years ago and it was a Dominican shop. Are you in the A. If you google bridal dress rentals I know her name is Rosa.Any hispanic bridal place in the A is good for wedding stuff.

nika405 says:

@ Read we can ride together…lol. I have a confession to make….I :heart: Gucci Mane. There it’s out in the open, ever since he took the gold out I’ve been digging him…my BF even asked why was I so mad when he eff’ed up and went to jail. #dontjudgeme

@Nika

So yall just gon talk about my eyes like that huh?? … :rofl: yall WRONG!

LOL @ Quetta “drummer beat” …..I can’t stand you already!!!

@Corporate…I got ALL the white girls in my place of employ. loving Gucci and Brick Squad. Too funny! :-D

I caught one of ‘em rapping, “Ni**a you ‘ont love me!Ni**a you ‘ont love me!” She was ALL into it. She saw me watching and started apologizing profusely for using the N word…

I told her, “Girl dont worry bout it! Sh*t youre right; he dont love your a*s!” LOL

Gucci and The Brick Squad: bridging gaps!

Shauny says:

o.k on some pictures if I squint one eye and look sideways I MIGHT think that Waka is cute but looking straight on #cmonson

Coporate I WILL say that Gucci looked 100% better when he took out the grill BUT that only made him likr 30% cute :shrug:

OutsidetheBox Says:

Good morning good ppl. *waves*

_____________________________________
    Please report back with all details. I missed a couple of opportunities to see/meet him because I never knew what he looked like.

QuettaV says:

@Al-Ameera… that’s why I’ve been lurking this morning and not really saying anything. I just hired a Haitian that stands 6ft’7in and weighs 350+ pounds. I call him the Great Haitian Nation” to protect me from KaraZ and her Coming to America dance troupe that’s stalking me!!!!!! *Peeking head in the room looking for Karaz** :pray:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Nika you and me both! I don’t know what it is about Gucci Mane but he can get it!

ReadTheBlog says:

Why did Young Berg get pistol whippped?

QuettaV says:

@ Brown not Gucci!!!! you would :hump: Gucci??? I would let Kermit the frog :lick: before I allow Gucci to even smile at me!!!

nika405 says:

@ Shauny….I love a man with pretty teeth, and even though they fake they are pretty. And he looks like he smells good. And his skin is pretty and he’s chocolate and he’s taller than me…the list just goes on and on and he says sk…instead of st ie… skrawberry

LaTechGrad02 says:

Hi SR Fam, I know this is off topic but I wanted to ask if any of you have been to Guam and if so, what did you think? I received an offer for a job there and I’m trying to decide if I should take it. Just trying to get some insight before I make this decision.

ReadTheBlog says:

:offtopic: The school shooting near Columbine, the young mans name is Bruco Strong Eagle Eastwood, and his father is Bruco War Eagle Eastwood.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Ya’ll why was I watchin that show Unsung and Debarge was on there so they showed El singin Time Will Reveal and he winked in the camera and why did I yell his name and my other half was like WTF! Apparently I scared him cause I was sittin right next to him and i yelled like a damn groupie!

ReadTheBlog says:

:offtopic:
    Did you guys know it National Eating Disorder Week? And did you know IHOP had free pancakes this week? Is that not inhumane or what?

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Quetta I still don’t know what it is and yes I am ashmed to admit but I can’t help it!

nika405 says:

Sometimes your secret fantasy is just someone who’s super hood! He looks like he smell like a really expensive scent and weed…..I might not want to see him during the day or marry him…but he can meet me at my house after dark. lol and @Brown you can’t have him.

QuettaV says:

Do any one know how long IHOP going to have the free pancakes deal???? I could go for a stack of em’ right now!!!!

——————————————————–

so you hitting that concert at the venue… :wink:

ReadTheBlog says:

Nika, you sound like you for real! LOL!

gypsyeyes Says:

Yep, I’m in the A. Sidebar: Why is that Hispanics own bridal shops even in the poorest of their neighborhoods? Why is that they are more likely to be married more often than Black women? I happen to have a lot of Hispanic clients and 100% of the time they are married. Hmmmm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OutsidetheBox Says:

_________________________________________
    :rofl: @OutsidetheBox

LOL Shauny Aight, aight. but Gucci??? #cumonson! His AWESOME swag makes up for anything he lacks in traditional good looks, no?

I think he’s handsome…in his own way… a lil nasal, a lil wild, but do-able.

QuettaV Says:

_________________________________
    I posted that yesterday was the only day.

pointhimout says:

Sandra Rose, my sources tell me you now have a FT job which is the reason you can’t post the way you used to, more posts a day, etc.

Get that money. I understand.

nika405 says:

@ RTB Yes, I’m serious….but I’m with someone so it’s just my secret fantasy. But I will think unpure thoughts about him as I listen to his mixtape here at work. GUCCI!

QuettaV says:

it ok Brown… I’m just going to get you some help to deal with the ugly itis you have. You will need a Prescription for some penicilin and eye drops. Cause your vision is off!!!

ReadTheBlog Says:

Why did Young Berg get pistol whippped?
    ______________________________
    Cuz he deserved it! I just can’t stand that dude.

QuettaV says:

thanks CorporateHood I thought it was for a week. I’m glad u said something before I went to IHOP and ordered pancakes and water and walked out as if nothing was going on!

mirsmommy says:

Heyyyy yall. :popcorn: <—– Doritos

KaraZ says:

@ pointhimout… do share… sharing is caring.

@Quetta… nothing needs to be said, you know my eyes are on you, Al-Ameera already warned you, it would behoove you to listen.

missy says:

Who thinks gucci is cute needs to tell their eyes to buurrrrrr ..because them crusty azz lips and weak lyrics makes a sister wanna date weezy over him….

*ovaries jumps out and slaps me* My bad I’ll dat neither

*rubs face* (mummbles) dang that hurts…

missy says:

heyy mirs…(steals some doritos)

And bloodbutt(c)trynabeme got pistol whipped

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:rofl: @ QuettaV ————————> KONA

Hey mirsmommy!!

@ point, yes, please share.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

So back to me and El Debarge, my other half looked at me and said “lord you just got moist”

Mz.Williams says:

:newpost: please sandra

QuettaV Says:

______________________________
    :rofl: Awwww hell…you about to get started early today…it’s already too many funny azz e-comedians on SR. I refuse to allow a NEWBIE make me laugh all day and not do my work. I’ll be back after lunch!

Krysi J says:

LOL @ Mirs eating Doritos instead of popcorn..!!

@ Missy…I agree I love to hear them rap….but every since Weezy went overboard with those tatts…. :nono: and Gucci mane…..well I just like to hear him rap. Now young Jeezy iz “still the realest nicca in it homie how ya feel” LOL. And T.I. is still that dude too….sorry Tiny and Daisy…yall can have em’ but i have to admit he’s one of the most handsome faced rappers in the game :notworthy:

Shauny says:

Brown..I get so sad when I watch DeBarge’s Unsung. Such a sad story. Then I go find all the songs on Youtube to listen. I honestly didn’t know all of them sang parts in the songs. I thought it was all El. Talented family. Felt so sad for lil James and especially Bobby.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Shauny it was very sad, I never knew their dad was white. i thought he would be some other type of ethnicity because of the last name. You can tell Bunny has some serious issues. James might wanna slow his role on that gospel cd cause he was not the greatest singer in the bunch!

mirsmommy says:

Heyyy MKM & Missy

Missy, I see you & QuettaV tryna get to the Kona early this morning…. :rofl:

I heard they servin semi-free pancakes with no syrup, and kegs of orange juice in the Kona today. :lol:

@ QuettaV, I just knew IHOP was gonna run outta pancakes like KFC ran outta chicken with those free deals they were offering.

QuettaV says:

Ms. Kaylamomma it’s lonely and cold in the KORNA!!! and if I stand with my back turned KaraZ and her peeps gonna get me!! can I get some :koolaid3: and :popcorn: to take with me? I got a feeling I may be there for a while!

missy says:

@Krysi-I can take their rapping over looking at them….

mirsmommy says:

Krysi J Says:

LOL @ Mirs eating Doritos instead of popcorn..!!

@ Missy…I agree I love to hear them rap….but every since Weezy went overboard with those tatts…. and Gucci mane…..well I just like to hear him rap. Now young Jeezy iz “still the realest nicca in it homie how ya feel” LOL. And T.I. is still that dude too….sorry Tiny and Daisy…yall can have em’ but i have to admit he’s one of the most handsome faced rappers in the game
    ________________________________________________________

:lol: Why is it that, some of the most talented rappers in the game are not eye candy???? :shrugs:

@Krysi Yes TI is a cutie pie

@Karaz that may have been HIS truth and I am glad Malinda never addressed his comments and he was much vulgar in ref. to her withholding sex and I just thought it was TACKY cause thats the mother of your child forever. He lost points w/that interview. Maybe she had a reason for not giving head as soon as he hit the front door :rolleyes:

@Al Yeah no matter how big or small the wedding doesnt have any impact on if the marriage will last or not

mirsmommy says:

QuettaV Says:

Ms. Kaylamomma it’s lonely and cold in the KORNA!!! and if I stand with my back turned KaraZ and her peeps gonna get me!! can I get some and to take with me? I got a feeling I may be there for a while!
    ___________________________________________________

See comment #166. You have company and breakfast in the Kona. :lol:

QuettaV says:

@ Mirsmommy I’m not trying to go to the KORNA but I guess I will. Can somebody just let me know when KaraZ comes back in the room? I got some running to do!

missy says:

@Mirs-I don’t eat pancakes without syrup( :( ) .and kegs of orange juice….Is it florida orange juice …. (plz let it be)

@Krysi…yes ma’am.

missy says:

(bangs can on bars)

No just no peace …I hope I have florida orange juice plzzzz

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Quetta, we ran out of pancakes in the KONA yesterday. They are now serving spam burgers & capri suns. Skip on over there. —————————————> :rofl:

mirsmommy says:

missy Says:

@Mirs-I don’t eat pancakes without syrup( ) .and kegs of orange juice….Is it florida orange juice …. (plz let it be)
    _________________________________________________________

Now Missy, you know you can’t have it your way in the Kona. :lol: No syrup, and the orange juice don’t even have a name. :lol:

QuettaV says:

@ Mirsmommy.. what is semi- free. I don’t like not other words in front of free. If it’s free let it be freeeeeeeeeee!!! While I’m in this KORNA I may get butt naked and stand in the KORNA free as a bird!

ReadTheBlog says:

Sandra has some advertisement box that pops on the screen and is messing with her site. She should get rid of it and give the client their $ back and get to posting as usual.

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

_________________________________________________________

Don’t want no darn spam burger… I';l take the Capri sun… Please and thank you very much!!!

ReadTheBlog says:

Quetta – girl bye!

I’ll

mirsmommy says:

QuettaV Says:

_________________________________________________________

Semi-free is when something is advertised for free, but there is that small print, that says it’s free, only if you buy something else. No nekkid-ness in the Kona.

missy says:

(covers eyes) Ummm I don’t like fish……. So plz keep on your clothes…..

mirsmommy says:

missy Says:

(covers eyes) Ummm I don’t like fish……. So plz keep on your clothes…..
    __________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

QuettaV says:

@ Missy… I’m sorry I forgot u got sent to the KORNA too!!!!

QuettaV says:

Do anybody watch RuPaul Drag Race????

missy says:

@QuettaV- That’s okay just had to remind you…

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ Quetta, I watched that mess. The boy Tyra is my fav. He has some pretty teef like this –> :grin:

gypsyeyes says:

What is wrong with ALL of yall this morning?

QuettaV says:

Yes MsKaylamomma I like Tyra too! He has a son.. I wonder do the baby momma get upset when he dresses in woman’s clothes. He probably out dress her!

mirsmommy says:

gypsyeyes Says:

What is wrong with ALL of yall this morning?
    ____________________________________________________

:lol: They are in rare form today, huh? :lol:

——————————————————–

but Wayne wasn’t so bad before the tattoos….Look at pics from “The Carter II” …. I was in :heart: he had those long sideburns and those thick azz locks that were neatly retwisted and he would let them hang, he sported leather jackets, white tees, and baggy jeans….now he got earrings all in his mouth, tatts on his face, wearing skinny jeans with chains on em….I just don’t get it. I’m so disappointed in his swag…and swears its hot! TI, has always been on point swag wise…his swag I believe in…Jeezy’s swagg I believe in…because they would NEVER wear fukking skinny jeans!!

mirsmommy says:

Krysi J Says:

——————————————————–

but Wayne wasn’t so bad before the tattoos….Look at pics from “The Carter II” …. I was in he had those long sideburns and those thick azz locks that were neatly retwisted and he would let them hang, he sported leather jackets, white tees, and baggy jeans….now he got earrings all in his mouth, tatts on his face, wearing skinny jeans with chains on em….I just don’t get it. I’m so disappointed in his swag…and swears its hot! TI, has always been on point swag wise…his swag I believe in…Jeezy’s swagg I believe in…because they would NEVER wear fukking skinny jeans!!
    _____________________________________________________

:blink: Krysiiiiii, you liked Lil Wayne back then???? Ewww. :lol: I’m sorry, but he always had the gremlin look to me, even when he first came out.

@Krysi… I’d slap myself if I ever saw Jeeze in skin-ty jeans!

No sir! Jeezy: the only nicca who can wear them ****ies suits and stil get love. :hump: Ummm umph!

:hurl:

attorneymom says:

@Corporate, we are too ghetto for the burbs and too burb for the ghetto. Flaka and Gucci Mane, should put us in his next video with our corporate suits on and let me spit a verse or two on the next single. At least you would understand what I am saying. :lol:

Krysi J says:

Krysiiiiii, you liked Lil Wayne back then???? Ewww. I’m sorry, but he always had the gremlin look to me, even when he first came out.
    ———————————————————-

yes he was glorious back then :rofl: sexy even!

@Outside

I wish Jeezy would….Hell I wish TI would!….”its gon be some smoke in the city”

Now I am team Kanye as well and he wears skinny jeans #dontjudgeme :lol:

Nas/Common/method man/memphis bleek are ALL hip hop cutie’s :yea:

SMH…@ AM…..I’m completely lost when it comes to you? :blink:

mirsmommy says:

Daisy Says:

Nas/Common/method man/memphis bleek are ALL hip hop cutie’s
    ___________________________________________________________

:cosign: My boo Meth can sooooo get it :hump:

QuettaV says:

I perfer the 2 live crew myself!!!! The dude with his arm in the cast can sooooooo get it :humping: I’M JUST JOKING!!!

QuettaV says:

dam emoticons thought I had that one in my memory :hump:

attorneymom says:

@Krysi, don’t try to figure me out cause I can’t. But if by chance do figure me out, let me know. :lol:

:rofl: @ QUETTA…..get OUT!!!!! *pointing to the corner*

@AM…..yea, you got me… :rofl: but i love you anyways

So why I just googled 2 Live Crew pics….

*head nods* Nasty as they wanna be :lolol:

QuettaV says:

@ krysi J.. what you mean get in the KORNA???? I been in the KORNA for a couple of hours now!!! I know my darn legs are hurting. KaraZ ran pass and shot a dart at me from a bamboo stick dam heffa missed! She thought I didn’t hear her troupe coming for me.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

we need an emoticon where the guy is pushin the chick up against the wall and…… Ya’ll I been stuck on that for a while so excuse me.

Danielle84 says:

I still :heart: Wayne! I like tats! Not on the face but I still love Weezy :-)

ohpretty1 says:

Check out the way he is looking at the camera in Gucci Mane’s lemonade video

Ain’t nothing flawless about that skin in person. Black and white video always does the trick. Now he’s sporting a bullet wound. Just wanted to warn a sistah…. :lol:

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

OMG, y’all got me rolling with these Gucci and Wacka Flocka comments. I love me some Gucci but I’ll be damn if I let him, :hump:

Choco says:

Monica think she is authority on everything and Keisha is damn clingy it’s annoying

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Ummmm I guess a certain someone has to ALWAYS come outta pocket when speaking bout Keyshia. She has not done shyt to you…you know who you are :yawn: sleep on it. Smmfh

1 Pingbacks

[…] Cole has not had the baby, yet. Another false alarm, but we kind of figured that this time. Thanks Sandra Rose, for getting the real […]