Matt Kemp: Rihanna and I Are Just Friends

Sure, Matt, whatever…

It’s obvious that this publicity stunt orchestrated by Rihanna’s peeps to shut down rumors that she’s a lesbun has failed badly. Now both Rihanna and Matt Kemp’s camps are doing damage control.

Last month Rihanna and Matt Kemp were photographed sucking face in Mexico, and this month they’re “just friends.”

“I can’t get distracted by that,” Kemp said about the buzz over his Baja trip. “My job is to get my work in, which I’ve been doing. Nothing distracts me from my job, not the contract, or my personal life. When it’s time to play baseball, that’s my job. No distractions.”

Kemp said Rihanna is “just a friend,” that he was shocked that their hookup made headlines. “That wasn’t the plan,” Kemp said. “She’s just a friend, a good friend of mine and we went down to Mexico and had fun together.

“I didn’t think all that would come out of it, it just happened. I’m not used to that much attention to my personal life. It’s really not that big a deal. But in L.A., doing things here, you’re under a microscope, they’re examining everything you’re doing. It’s L.A., man, the city we live in. It is what it is. Can’t control what happens.” Read More…

You can tell he’s lying. How could he be “shocked” that pics of him and Rihanna half naked on a yacht would make headlines?

119 Responses to “Matt Kemp: Rihanna and I Are Just Friends”

Dee1127 says:

Good friends? Me and my male friends would not be locking lips nor would they be grabbing my arse like he was. Stop the lies at once.

CivilEngineer says:

——————————————————-
    Maybe he doesn’t see why she’s so popular :shrug:

Anyway, where’s the story here?

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Just because this girl had her some sex with a cute lil athlete, does not mean that they are more than friends. Sex just aint all about relationships anymore. Rihanna knows what time it is. After gettin the brakes beat off of her, she aint lookin for no relationship, just some good times in the sack. And what does this have to do with her being gay or not, because I only see continuous rumors about her being gay on this site. Let that girl get her some “No strings attatched sex” without all that “publicity stunt” bull because I’m sure she could have gotten someone more well know if she wanted real publicity.

wtf says:

dude, your ass was dumped after she dusted her cobwebs and found out about your past…she dumped cb and you think she will keep ya ass??

dude got played now he is trying to pick the pieces and move on..matt, sorry to break it down to ya but you were used..hey at least u got that bump in salary for it..lmaoooooo!!

Sandra, you’re the only one who seems to be convinced that Rhianna is a lesbun…Everybody in your world is LGBT.

This story is :yawn:

Daisy says:

Again I ask is he still considered an Upgrade :coffee:

@Rene I have an upper resp and sinus infection :sick:

CivilEngineer says:

Hey!! @Renegade & Daisy

Daisy, I hope you feel better soon…sinus infection just make you feel like shyt (for lack of a better word)

KrayZKat says:

Yeah, okay Matt. I always have my male “friend” grabbing my butt and pulling my cooch up to his mouth as though he’s about to eat it out. WHATEVER! Yeah, you know how L.A. is so you should’ve be surprised that your name and Rihanna’s has been all over the media. She just got out of a bad relationship, so please, spare us the “deer caught in the headlight” shock.

Casual sex has gotten many people into trouble. Just ask all the women whom have been told they are HIV positive or have full blown AIDS by some man they wanted to have some “no strings attached” sex.

WalkingKontradiction says:

Wow….I guess, I mean he tapped that, she tapped that can’t we just call it even? Besides in this day & age they probably are “just friends” with benefits….is Rihanna the only celeb news worthy today? Geesh Sandra :yawn:

mizzdallas says:

@daisy

Again I ask is he still considered an Upgrade
    ***********************************************

It just depends on your preference but I know alot people will say “yes” but me personally HELL nawll CB is fiiiiiinnnne! Matt Kemp has nothing on CB as a matter of fact MK does nothing for me!

Thetruth32 says:

To Matt saying they are just friends :violin:…

:offtopic:
    Was reggie Bush at the parade yesterday, b/c i didn’t see him

Thetruth32 says:

To Matt saying they are just friends :violin:

CivilEngineer says:

@truth… :yes: he was there on a float with Shockey, Deuce & some other offensive players

Daisy says:

Wendy Williams showed a pic of Reggies mama on the field after the game she looked cute for the ppl who were so concerned with her not getting any shine Sun.

@Civil thanks!

KaraZ says:

Sandra, let me tell you some truth. even if Rihanna was a lesbun, she wouldn’t want you. SO LET IT GO, mmkay!???

yvonne79 says:

What I would like to know is: was that fine ass Darren Sharper at the parade? Good God AH-MI-TY that man is fine.
    :love:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Seriously, please don’t try to act like HIV and AIDS has anything to do with this situation, just because its “no strings attached.” She had a better chance at gettin infected by Chris Brown because she was in love with him and was likely not using any protection and its common knowledge that he was cheating on her. Since she knows she doesn’t know this dude like that, she would most likely be making sure he is strapped up. Most women I know that have been infected with HIV have gotten it from the man they love, not some n*gga off the streets.

Lovely One says:

“It’s obvious that this publicity stunt orchestrated by Rihanna’s peeps to shut down rumors that she’s a lesbun has failed badly”
    ———————————
    And I thought that the publicity stunt was to shut down rumors that Rhianna was still with Chris Brown? Silly me :shrugs:

Cinderella says:

Didn’t Rihanna and Chris say they were “just friends”? I still think she’s just passing the time until CB gets off probation.

Lovely One says:

@ Daisy,

I’m more annoyed that Bush is up there waiting for camera time as if he was a major part of the Saints offense. Does Pierre Thomas ring a bell?

spongebobfan says:

really john mayer? :coffee:

@Daisy

I hope you feel better soon! I’ve definitely been in your shoes. Get some rest! :hug:

Heyyyyy Civil…. :kiss: Been in the gym working on your morning wood body? :rofl:

Thetruth32 says:

CivilEngineer Says:

@truth… he was there on a float with Shockey, Deuce & some other offensive players
    ____
    Thanks CivilEngineer. I saw them interview that fine ass Darren Sharper…He was feeling good….but no interview with Reggie

intensemocha says:

IF IT WAS TRULY ALL ABOUT “SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED”

THEN KEEP THAT SHIAT PRIVATE AND BEHIND CLOSED DOORS OTHERWISE PEOPLE WILL ASSUME THAT ONE YOUR A SLUT OR TWO YOU ARE STUPID FOR LOVE

WHAT ELSE WOULD PEOPLE BE LED TO BELIEVE WITH ALL THE PDA THEY WERE DISPLAYING

FUG WHO YOU WANT JUST DON’T ACT ALL SUPRISED WHEN PEOPLE MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT YOU FROLICKING IN PUBLIC

IF YOU DON’T GIVE PEOPLE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE -WE WOULDN’T HAVE KNOWN YOU TWO WERE PUTTING IT IN AT ALL

THEY ARE BOTH LYING-CAUSE THEIR “MINI” RELATIONSHIP WAS TOOO PUBLIC AND THEY WERE CHEEZIN FOR THE CAMERA AND MAKING PUBLIC APPEARANCES

free says:

i’d rather hear about tiny/toya/monica than this broad. is there nothing else going on amongst D-list atlantans??????

CivilEngineer says:

@yvonne… :yes: he was there too. And he spoke to our local news station. I think Baton Rouge had an extended view of the parade since we have local coverage

Cinderella says:

@ Yvonne, I actually met Darren while living in VA. He’s a Richmond native. Pictures don’t do him justice :grin:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Lovely One Says:

:cosign: U aint silly. U right, cause she might cant stand Chris but she still missin his low down ass.

free says:

intensemocha Says: WOW RIHANNA-YOU GOT NICCAS HITTIN THE SKINS AND GOING ON RECORD TO SAY -IT AINT NUTHIN, WOW HOW CLASSY

***************************************************

obviously no such thing as bad publicity for this chick….

Lovely One says:

@ intensemocha

:cosign: I personally think the “friends with benefits” status only benefits the male.

Cinderella says:

I hope you feel better Daisy. Take antibiotics if you aren’t already. They will kick that infection out of you in a few days.

CivilEngineer says:

@renegade….you know it! I’ll be making my gym visit at 4:30 :lol:

That’s the funniest Sandra comment ever (kanye moment), though I know she was kidding

Thetruth32 says:

CivilEngineer Says:

@yvonne… he was there too. And he spoke to our local news station. I think Baton Rouge had an extended view of the parade since we have local coverage
    I saw it on espn news they was showing coverage.

Cinderella Says:

______

:cosign: on Pictures don’t do him justice … His mom is a trip too. nice fam

intensemocha says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

EXACTLY

FLO ON THE BAD GIRLZ LAST NIGHT MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT KENDRA AND THE OTHER SILLY GIRL MAKING OUT WITH OLE BOY IN THE HOT TUB AND HOW HE WOULD END UP LOOKING LIKE “THE MAN” AND THEY WOULD JUST BE KNOWN AS SLUTS

AND SHE WAS RIGHT-IT’S A DOUBLE STANDARD

SO RIHANNA SHOULD KEEP THIS IN MIND BECAUSE ONE DAY SHE MAY WANT TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED AND VERY FEW MEN ARE THAT LIBERAL IN THEIR OPINION REGARDING HOW MANY OTHER MEN HAVE HIT IT BEFORE THEM, IN FACT THEY ARE TURNED OFF BY THE FACT THAT “ANY” MAN HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE THEM

IN THEIR MIND THEY WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE THEY ARE YOUR FIRST,LAST & EVERYTHING

FREE ADVICE RIHANNA-BE MORE DISCREET

:nono: I don’t think she was joking…I know I would love some civil morning wood….Okay…that sounded a little more graphic than I intended…but you know what I mean.

KrayZKat says:

SugarPieHoneybunn Says:

———————————————–
    The fact that “she doesn’t know dude like that” would make her a fool to sleep with him. Duh! I guess you would know that since you seem to be so in tuned w/her sex life. F*ck outta here with that nonsense.

Mother Jefferson says:

:yawn:

yvonne79 says:

@Cinderella: I hate you!!! j/k

free says:

******************************************

but she likes to watch.

Oh pulease. Her and Chris did this same denial thing. It seems like a game to them. “Lets tell them we’re friends while partaking of various forms of PDA.” I can buy that they are not a couple, but it’s clear that they were dating. What’s the big deal?

ggouch says:

:offtopic: Well simply because it’s just another RiRi post Wump Wump wummmmmmmmmmmmmp!! :coffee:

Ms. Rose, has there been any buzz about RayJ and Ms. Berry and whether they are still together, especially since the last season winner put him on blast during the reunion show?

I want to know if she got her grown woman on and told the toddler to kick rocks? Anyone?

CivilEngineer says:

:popcorn:

:shotsfired:

LOL @renegade…she had to be kidding, right? (perplexed)

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Oh please!! It aint that serious people. If this chick want to use the money she earned to get a yacht and get her some ass, then that don’t make her a slut or stupid for love. It makes her a young girl with a vagina that just happens to want some penis. I wish a somebody would try to tell me when and where I can get mine.
    @KrayZKat
    Get a f****in life and stop worrying about who runnin up in the next chick guts. Didnt nobody ask u to like my opinion boo.

@ggouch, I hope she is not still messing with him. Ray J was a punk azz to be walking off stage like that and call c.o.c.k.tail out her name. He showed his azz on the reunion show. Why get soo mad if it’s not true? Because she was calling his azz out. I read Mz.Berry was back to :hump: her ex.

yvonne79 says:

@ggouch:
    That was some mess RIGHT THERE!!! Ray J really showed his ass during the reunion show. I didn’t think it was cool at all the way he called Kocktail all types of B’s and what not. He’s just mad that he got called out on his mess. How in the world are you selecting Mz Berry as the winner but kicking it with the contestants YOU deemed unfit for you? And you had the audacity to tell Jaguar you made a mistake picking Mz Berry? And then kiss her on camera BEFORE Mz Berry comes out? That’s some BS right there!!!

yvonne79 says:

@MsKaylamomma: We are >>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<

#random Don’t y’all wish in this emoticon: :hump: she was on top than him pumping his life away in the missionary position. He goes to slow for me.

Negrito says:

What do you expect him to say? Of course he’s going to say they are just friends. It took Rihanna and Chris 9 months to admit they had been dating for almost a year. As long as it’s not getting all that serious they will continue to date have sex but claim to be just friends.

And then when Mz. Berry came out on stage, poor girl had no clue what the hail was going on. Jaguar sittin’ there in the audience smiling in her face all the while kissing on Ray J. What a stupid azz mf RAY J is.

starr says:

This fool was staring directly into the camera in a few of those pics…… I don’t typically use the n-word…but he gets nucc please…..smh I hate when celebs think we’re stupid

mizzdallas says:

mz berry said via her twitter that she and rayj are cool but that was it! she didnt say nothing more than that, I believe per her radio interview that she has moved on, I hope so for her sake she is a class act to me! more so than any hoodrat skany jumpoff reality wannebe for the love of reality tv z-list celeb

Lovely One says:

@ ggouch, Ms.kaylamamma & yvonne79

Even if ****tail was telling the truth (I believe her) she has no right to come to his show starting foolishness. She’s a hoe her damn self!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it when Ray J put her on blast about creeping with other females. Hilarity.

Ms. Berry is a grown woman & couldve sent Ray J packing on her own time (after the Jaquar incident). Be real. If ****tail really wanted to “warn” Ms. Berry, a phone call would do…not a embarrasing confrontation on national tv.

****tail is just mad that she cant upgrade from a sidepiece to a girlfriend. GET OVER IT!

Cinderella says:

Ray J wants a season 3 and beyond. He never had any intentions of finding love.

@ Yvonne, we ARE >>>>>here<<<<<. I just rewrote everything you just said and I didn’t read what you wrote before I wrote my comment :lol: Great minds think alike.

Lovely One says:

@ Cinderella

I thought that was his exit to start the Norwood family show. He is definitely wrong for the Jaguar incident. I dont know how Ms. Berry missed that one…or why Jaquar acted like she was interested.

@ Lovelyone, like she said on the show, c.o.c.k.tail was invited. To talk about what?? Of course, the results of her and Ray J. I’m sure since it’s his show he knew she was getting invited. I bet he was hoping she wouldn’t blast his azz. He didn’t have to walk off he could’ve simply called security and had her escorted her off. He knew!!! How are you going to walk off your own show? Maybe ’cause the heat was too hot. Makes for a good drama and I bet any amount of money she will pop her azz back up on For the Love of Ray J 3: Tranny Edition.

CivilEngineer says:

I need to watch this reunion!! Is it weird that I can’t sit through a full episode of any of the “I love (insert whore’s name here)” but I love to see the reunion?

:ashamed: I love to watch people be ignant!

CivilEngineer says:

For the Love of Ray J 3: Tranny Edition.
    ——————————————
    :rofl: KONA…it hasn’t been used in a minute!! Do not pass GO or collect $200!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MsKay as soon as I heard him tryin to shut her up i had a flashback to my ex! This negro tried to be slick and he didn’t even know i had talked to the chick he was cheatin with, he left and went to work like everything was fine and I had the locks changed on that azz so he got home and I was talkin ole girl on the phone and he was hollerin and screamin through the screen tryin to yell through the phone “why are you doin this to me, blah blah blah”

Thetruth32 says:

Ray J was 2 funny runnin off stage like a little kid b/c Ms. Tail was tell the truth… Why is she here…she was last year winner :rofl: I thought he was going to cry or something. He haven’t seen Mz Berry in 5months but saw at least 4 other girl within that time. SMH. Like Ms.tail said Ray J is not lookin 4 love

WalkingKontradiction says:

@everyone about FLORJ 2:
    Ray J was def wrong for calling that girl out her name but like I said in the the other post c.o.c.ktail has been on the come up since she won so why was it necessary for her to crash that reunion…..I died laughing @ the end though when Ray’s mom was like no seriously, you need to leave! :rofl: We attended the same church when I was younger I will never forget Miss Sonya’s voice…

SangriaSugar says:

I actually feel sorry for Rih Rih :shrugs:

I remind myself that she is 21 and on her hustle making money…& i pray that she is saving & investing it…

but her and MK really need to learn how to keep the bedroom…in the bedroom!! It may not be hurting anyone but it sure ain’t helping her image.

yvonne79 says:

Lovely One Says:
    ———–
    The entire point Kocktail (I spell it with a K so it’s not blocked)was making was Ray J says he’s looking for love but in all actuality he isn’t. He hasn’t talked to or yet seen Mz Berry in 5 MONTHS. All the while, he was kicking it and talking to the other contestants he booted off.

You picked Mz Berry as the winner and you don’t try to connect with her? You flew Kocktail to LA but haven’t sent for Mz Berry? What’s that about? From what I can see, he misled Kocktail and her feelings were hurt. If Kocktail wouldn’t have outed him, Mz Berry would’ve NEVER known what Ray J was up to. Maybe it’s me but I would appreciate a chick trying to warn me about her ex potentially trying to dog me out. And the way he was carrying on, Kocktail was telling NOTHING but the truth. Ray J needs his player card revoked…lol

:lol: @ Brownsuga, Ray J is a prime example of what happens when you back a negro into a corner. He was surprised that she would say all that shyt about him. He looked like he didn’t want to come out when he announced his name. And did you see where he told c.o.c.k.tail “Move over stupid tranny bytch so I can sit down”?? (Ok, I added the “stupid tranny bytch” part) but he was rude as hail to her when he came out. I thought to myself, “This is not going to be good” :popcorn:

Lovely One says:

@ Ms.kaylamomma

Yes, ****tail was invited. But I dont think Ray J knew she was gonna cut up like that.

I could understand if ****tail was a REAL GIRLFRIEND and knew NOTHING about the show, but that was not the case. Could it not be more OBVIOUS that all Ray wanted to do was have sex? SHE should’ve left RAY alone at least by the first episode of season 2….at least.

Regardless, I was completely entertained by the last 5 minutes of the show. They should make a part 2 reunion :popcorn:

yvonne79 says:

@Lovely One:

Yes, I was also entertained…lol

And Civil, there is no food in the KONA. Can I postpone going there until someone put some money on my books for commissary? Please and thank you!

SangriaSugar says:

@ MKM

For the Love of Ray J 3: Tranny Edition… :rofl: you so wrong for that!!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

:offtopic: is Attorney Mom banned or just not speaking to us?

She needs to put in a coupla blank stares.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MsKay I swear he sounded just like my ex and my ex was like “You gone believe that bytch over me” and just like kocktail that “bytch” had too much info for me not to believe her! Ray J know he was foul and RAY J IF YOU’RE READING THIS YOU PULLED A STRAIGHT UP BYTCH MOVE RUNNIN OFF STAGE! I THOUGHT I WAS WATCHIN MAURY ALL THAT GETTIN UP RUNNIN OFF STAGE WHEN YOUR TIRED AZZ GOT BUSTED!

WalkingKontradiction says:

Lol! C.o.c.ktail didn’t care about Mz Berry’s feelings, if she did she would have handled the situation differently….honestly the only person I think was genuine about their feelings was Mz Berry because RayJ sure don’t give a damn and neither does c.o.cktail, also was it just me or did it look like Platinum had a nose job??? I must say she looked better though, sort of like a knock off Kim K

ggouch says:

:rofl: Rayj is wickdy wickdy whack!! with his pint size azz!!!! What a man-whore he is. But ms. Berry knew better. Kids are kids. Boys want quantity REAL men want QUALITY.

Mama Sonja on there talking about Ms. Berry’s baggage….She was really warning Ms. Berry that RayJ was a whore

Cinderella says:

Ray J’s new show should be finding his sister a hairline.

ggouch says:

Speaking of BOYS!! Why did this DUDE pull his PEEN out on the dance floor WHILE we were dancing!!!!!!!!! I kept pushing him off me to stop him from grinding up on me. I was like ok this dude is drunk, because he went from sexy swagger dance to straight humpin type motions!! I looked down and OMG!!!! I had to clutch my dayum pearls and walk off the floor.

I wanted to throw up!! This is why I am personally not typically attracted to LS men….it looked like he had a raw chicken breast in his hand.

I told the security officer if there is anything white on my dress, I am going straight HAM up in this SPOT!!! They put his azz out!!!!

OMG…dayum dating in ATL!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Cinderella Brandy’s hairline is somewhere in a place far far away! Right along with her and Ray J’s singing career!

Thetruth32 says:

@BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

So true my ex said the same thing…

kimip84 says:

:newbie: kind of…Hello everyone :) when i watched that ray j reunion i was lmao!! that had to be staged!!!

CaliGirlinGA says:

To Spongebob (re: your post #21 above)…

I sent Sandra a link to the article about John Mayer and his comments in the interview for Playboy about why he hadn’t dated black women (“his David Duke d*ck”). Maybe she’ll post something about it.

SMH

Thetruth32 says:

ggouch Says:

OMG…dayum dating in ATL!!!
    ————————-
    WOW.. Boy in ATL are a Trip

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@ Truth, girl his car was in the shop so one of his friends dropped him off and pulled up and saw all his shyt outside so he had to call his friend right back to pick him up since his azz couldn’t get in

Kimip you can’t stage the nervouse look Ray J had on his face!

WalkingKontradiction says:

:rofl: @ Cinderella!

DEAD

Thetruth32 says:

:welcome: Kimip84

kimip84 says:

he was looking a lil shook but man that made me wish they had a part 2 to that reunion

SangriaSugar says:

:surprised: @ ggouch

Dang…EEwwwwww…

kimip84 says:

HI @thetruth32

CivilEngineer says:

@GG :wtf: Do I need to make a call??

@Mskay… :nono: you get no pass!

Thetruth32 says:

@BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

—————
    sound like a date from hell

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@ Kimip
    in the words of Damon “Fresh fish on the line”

CivilEngineer says:

And :welcome: @kimi

Paging Daisy!! President and founder of the welcome committee!!

ggouch says:

Atlanta use to be the place of Pretty women and hard working men…now its pretty men and hard working women!! WTF!!! BUT I still love the “A” all the same….My main dude is from SC!! Love those country boys….they’re true gentlemen

ggouch says:

CivilEngineer Says:

@GG Do I need to make a call??
    ______________________________________________
    Yes, baby go do what you do…I love it!!!!

WalkingKontradiction says:

:offtopic: Where is Daisy w/ my welcome packet?? As long as I lurked I’ve been waiting for this, lol :waiting:

kimip84 says:

LOL i been coming to the site forever and when registration finally opened up i jumped on it!! i used to read ya’lls comments and would be at work laughing! :offtopic: does anyone watch rupauls drag race???

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:offtopic:
    why did I see TWO commercials with Lamar Odem yesterday??? Since when is this dude getting endorsements??? See what dealing with even the trashiest of white folks can do for you?? This dude is a LA Laker but he aint get no shine until messin with China’s baby sister. Damn!!

Thetruth32 says:

@ggouch Says:

I’m from sc and some are not true gentlemen

SangriaSugar says:

SugarPieHoneybunn Says:

_________________________________________

:rofl: GURL…you so wrong!! IMO she is the most down to earth one!

SangriaSugar says:

:welcome: kimip84

qtipthecat says:

free Says:

—————————————-I’m done
    :rotfl:

kimip84 says:

hi sangriasugar :) is anyone going to all star weekend in dallas??

kdillon says:

RIhanna and Matt are f buddies, we dont need an explanation.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

SangriaSugar Says:

SugarPieHoneybunn Says:

_________________________________________

GURL…you so wrong!! IMO she is the most down to earth one!
    _________________________________________

You are right. She was the only reason I tuned in .She is the coolest of all of them which is why I was so disappointed to find out she was an attention seeking trick as well. Hey, at least he look like he can put it on a bish with his ugly crooked mouth a**.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:claps: Thank you very much kdillon.

:welcome: kimio84 :blows noisemaker, throws confetti* Daisy is sick with a sinus and respiratory infection.

I watched that Rupaul show last night and made comments about it in the Lil Wayne post I think. The boy Tyra is my fav so far and Mistique looks like Precious when he dresses up but so far the show is okay :thumbsup:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

alright yall im off to school so yall have a good one!

Cinderella Says:

Ray J’s new show should be finding his sister a hairline.
    ———————————————————-
    :rofl: It’s no fun in da KONA but you’re on your way. I keep telling y’all she leaves her hairline in the car when she gets out. :rofl:

Anna says:

kimip84 Says:

LOL i been coming to the site forever and when registration finally opened up i jumped on it!! i used to read ya’lls comments and would be at work laughing! does anyone watch rupauls drag race???
    ~~~~~~~
    I watched a couple of minutes yesterday. It was too gay for me. The part I saw was them styling the RuPaul doll, ghetto. Do they purposely pic the gayiest men? Rupaul is a beautiful women and always looked and acted classy, couldn’t they get some “Dwight” gay men on the show? :lol:

kdillon says:

@Ana
    :rofl: I think its suppose to be too gay…

kimip84 says:

LOL @anna…i honestly think they do. i just find it to be funny…i mean some of them look really pretty as women though

Ebony says:

Good Afternoon SR family :coffee:

kimip84 says:

@ms.kaylamomma LMAO girl yes he does look like precious!!! i like tyra alot too! he is gorgeous in drag

Anna says:

kimip84 Says:

~~~~~~
    Didn’t one of the white dudes say he missed his son and had a pic of a mixed looking kid? That man was too gay to get some noockie from a chick, they must have be high as a kite. :lol:

@ Anna and kimip, did you all see the part where they had the strippers dancin’? Those trannies looked like they were about to throw up with all that vagina in their face. I couldn’t stop laughing. I will keep watching though.

Good afternoon Ebony!!!

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Kimip
    I tried watching it but my boo was over and he said it was literally making him sick! I almost died when the one, idk if it was a clip or not but he the splits in the air and then landed in the splits on his you know what….@ that point I was too done!

Anna says:

WalkingKontradiction Says:

@Kimip
    ~~~~~~~~
    My hubby is the same way about some shows, I love Will & Grace but hubby won’t(I still watch the reruns) watch it with me. I’m beginning to think if he watches shows with gays that he thinks it will turn him gay. :lol: I saw the commerical when (I need to quit calling them dudes) :lol: but when ole girl did came down doing air splits I started hurting. I can deal with gays but I can’t do “super gay”. I don’t like to share my pumps with my daughters why would I want my gay friend lurking in my closet?

SangriaSugar says:

@ Anna

Girl…I still watch Will & Grace but I like Jack & Karen the best…they had the best one-liners!! I have met some super gay dudes before…they made me feel like a dude…but they were my play brother’s friends….so I had to make nice

nika405 says:

@ Anna, Karen from Wll&Grace is on my BF’s white girl crush list, if it was not for her he would never watch with me. Does anyone watch Millionaire Matchmaker? These guys are average and some of these women are basic looking.

WalkingKontradiction says:

@ ANNA:

OMGOSH I :heart: Will & Grace as well! And it’s funny that you say that you think your hubby watching it makes him think he is going to turn gay because my BF swore he was talking differently after watching a few minutes with me last night! :ROFL: And the air splits!?? Good gosh that was just TOO MUCH!