Celebrity Cars: T.I.’s New $400K Maybach

T.I.s 57s Maybach from atlnightspots.com on Vimeo.

As some of you know, rapper T.I. completed his court ordered house arrest and is now a free man — sort of. He still has to report to a probation officer and adhere to a strict 10 p.m. curfew every night unless he’s working.

A couple of days ago, T.I. shot a music video with Atlanta rapper B.o.B. And according to atlnightspots.com, this is the luxury car T.I. drove up in. It’s a $400,000 2010 Maybach 57s.

The ‘s’ stands for “special” not “sport” and this ultra-luxury machine includes every whim your heart desires if you have the duckets to spare. The power comes from a 6.0-liter bi-turbo V12 engine with its 604 horses tuned to perfection by Mercedes-Benz’s AMG division.

The interior is appointed with wood grain covered with multiple applications of piano lacquer and soft, imported leather to provide that exquisite blend of performance and luxury that the super rich expect. T.I. loves his cars, and this is the second high end addition to his collection in the past couple of weeks. It must be nice!

77 Responses to “Celebrity Cars: T.I.’s New $400K Maybach”

J.Rabbit says:

CONVICTED FELON, T.I., completed his house arrest and has a new car.

I love T.I. as much as the next person but I’ma need you to stop showing favortism like this man didn’t have enough weapons to supply the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Kitrina says:

who cares, I cant afford that nonsense

Kitrina says:

who cares, I cant afford that nonsense, 98% of America cant including TI

Lexus says:

:cosign:

KaraZ says:

Can TI vote? (serious question)

buddapecan says:

Get it TIP!

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

I can’t see the pic or vid, but I’m sure its a nice car, the man has taste when it comes to purchasing/leasing cars. :) anyhoo… :coffee:

Sindy says:

If this car belonged to Jay-z or Diddy, Sandra would have accused both men of being Narcissistic. But when it come to T.I. all she has to say is it must be nice go figure.

eastpointvet says:

hmmm thought TIP would have went with a 62 instead of 57 he must plan on driving this one

CivilEngineer says:

So not only does he FLAUNT his wealth but he also wants to pollute the environment with such an eco-unfriendly car…SHAME!!…and #alittlehate :lol:

nevesnanna says:

does Mercedes still allow that 20-30 year car not payment option? :shrug: I’m just asking. (**hoping there is $400k x 10 in a college fund for those 10 kids they got**)

nevesnanna says:

*spell check* not = note

biglegs36 says:

why is this a post again? idk care about that. i ain’t riding in it.

speakinmymind says:

TI IS A NARCISSIST!!

**runs outta comments**

FloridaChick813 says:

Thats nice :yawn:

MissGauzzz says:

@ J.RABBIT.. :cosign:

:rolleyes:

ggouch says:

HE gets a car…but Tiny doesn’t get a wedding?…she did get a car…I guess that’s cool? Priorities are amazingly twisted here.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

@ karaz…..I think he can…I was watching something back when it was election time….I think he found a loop hole or something and he was allowed to vote. I think :shrugs:

qtipthecat says:

I would say something but everyone has already said it. Good Morning!

AprilRain says:

:love: This is me and him going for a ride in his new car!!!!

Karamelkisses76 says:

:lol: ggouch. Girl, tread lightly.

TruGemini says:

I :love: me some TI….BUT Sandra really? This being the “lead story” is quite damn :lolol: to me….

eastpointvet says:

@gouch
    they grand wedding they gonna have takes time to plan with the best wedding coordinators in the business, securing a place they like and is secure enough to keep people out. a car can be bought in a day

jlojones2007 says:

B.O.B DA ****……………….SANDRA THAT WAS THE BET I VIDEO SHOOT B.O.B FEAT T.I AND PLAYBOY TRE GET IT RITE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<JUS SAYN

Kcalvin2002 says:

___________________________________________________________

I was thinking the SAME THING!!!! I guess we can safely assume if Sandra was straight who she would and wouldn’t be f**KING!!!!! I love her site, but this type of unfairness kills me….. :coffee:

free says:

TI => FELONIUS NARCISSIST!!

D.Marie says:

Is that all AK-47 can do these days, buy cars. He should be buying Tiny a Your Baby Can Read, b/c my 2 year-old godson can talk better than her..

biglegs36 says:

AprilRain, get in line chile! LOL! Iwould ride with him, but i don’t want to fight Tiny! :argue:

Ms. Thickness says:

qtipthecat says:

@ Biglegs36 and aprilrain,
    Tiny’s like what, 4 feet tall? I think anyone could take her. Just use big words and confuse her, then take her down.

Ms. Thickness says:

D.Marie Says:

YES I CHOKED ON MY WATER AT THIS COMMENT…LMFAO

mizzdallas says:

I hope Weapons of Mass Destruction have at least a mili in all of his kids savings accounts. smdh

Lady_L says:

CONVICTED FELON TI: shouldn’t the caption read that Sandra? That’s how you ALWAYS have Chris Brown’s headline..

@J.Rabbit- as much as the next person but I’ma need you to stop showing favortism like this man didn’t have enough weapons to supply the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.=exactly!

Al-Ameera says:

Love T.I but truly the actions of a BP….I haven’t worked in almost a year but let me go out and spend almost a mil on 2 cars and add to carbon emissions and further help destroy the ozone layer with a huge V12 engine while I’m at it.

BPs could surely take a lesson from well to do YT folks and how they keep their money for so long

Geez!

Lady_L says:

oh, if this had been Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy, Ciara etc.. the comments would have been a WHOLE lot different!

Krysi J says:

Boi….that ADVANCE from Atlantic must’ve been NIIIIiiiiiiCE.

mizzdallas says:

D.Marie Says:

*****************************
    :rofl: why I just picture “Bacon” on “Are you smarter than a fifth grader” w/a translator

Ms. Thickness says:

eastpointvet Says:

@gouch

_________________________________

HELL HE COULD HAVE MARRIED HER 8 BABIES AGO…AND TECHNICALLY SPEAKING THEY COULD GET MARRIED IN A DAY AS WELL.

Yadda Yadda says:

This is a real question….

Why are Tiny and TI so praised on this site? I don’t understand it, what makes them better than the next?

AprilRain says:

@qtip and @biglegs–I can run fast !! :nana:

CivilEngineer says:

mizzdallas Says:

D.Marie Says:

*****************************
    ————————————————————

BACON…LMAO :rofl:

AprilRain says:

@yadda- whats up! You know I have a theory…. I think Tiny put Sandra on their payroll…JMO

Sandi dont :ban: me…

Ms. Thickness says:

mizzdallas Says:

D.Marie Says:

*****************************
    ————————————————————

WITH TOYA IN THE AUDIENCE SAYING “YEAH BABY”…LMAO

c.mara says:

I’m all for nice things (and loves some T.I) but really 400K? Really? I hope there is some loot stashed away for their kids college fund geesh! :newbie:

SoulWithSass says:

Lord, chile! Who is Clifford’s financial advisor- M.C. Hammer?!

Buying all these damn cars and can only drive him & his “Brady’s meets Bebe’s Kids” bunch around in one (maybe two) at a time.

Since it has all the “appointments” one could desire or need, does it have a booster seat so that Clifford & Tiny can both reach the pedals if need be?

I’m just aking…

Nonetheless….(*throws up a $20 bill*)…$20 on broke and crying to Diane Sawyer about it by 2017.

Yadda Yadda says:

@ April

well at least that makes sense. This whole TI & Tiny situation is coming off very hypocritical.

Black Bauer says:

Isn’t this the same guy who was having trouble making bail when he got locked up??? Didn’t he have to put up some property because he didn’t have the cash. I also seem to remember reading on this site that the Grand Hustle employees were begging about a week after he got locked up. There was talk of the whole label going down.

SoulWithSass says:

qtipthecat Says:

@ Biglegs36 and aprilrain,
    —————————————————-

And I just choked on my damn croissant….

I can’t. I will not. I didn’t.

biglegs36 says:

Qtip, my parents are from the south. So I know how to slaughter pigs! It nothing like fresh pork loin or sausage. I am sorry for saying that “LORD FORGIVE ME!”

qtipthecat says:

I have been saying the same thing aprilrain. I do believe either Sandra and Tiny had a lesbun thing or she is getting paid well to keep the checks coming.

glamdiva83 says:

Is he leasing or purchasing these cars?I don’t see the purpose for all these cars..He can’t drive them all @ once…Its 1 thing 2 have a family car/suv/van then your own personal car but he has carssssss just to say he have them(in my opinion)…regardless how much $ he have he wasting it

gypsyeyes says:

I guess I can understand why he spends the way he does. That’s like when you have never had clothes and when you have the money to afford them you take really good care of them. He’s just doing with his money what he wishes. I could care less. I know that he does have charities and he does a lot for the community so I’m sure he can write this off.
    When it was election time he did a PSA talking about how he didn’t have the right to vote anymore.

SoulWithSass says:

Okay…. :offtopic:

I don’t have nothing against Tiny….but I just had an image of Tiny trying to read the the street names on the Navigation system in her car….

And for some reason, I cannot stop laughing!

Why is this funny to me?

AprilRain says:

Yes I agree, Tiny knows or knew she had to get on Sandi’s good side somehow.. :lame:

Sindy says:

@ yadda yadda: I think The reason T.I. and Tiny are praised on this site is because Sandra had mention in the past she was Invited to there up coming Wedding. I guess that’s the reason why sandra keep her lips chap on T.I. rear end.

ryand91 says:

Whoopty f&ckn doo, Clifford brought himself another car worth well into the six figure range. Tell me Sandra, why should I care? Why is this news? Why are you so fixated with Clifford and Tameka? Why do you glorify them for the same behaviors you condemn others for?

shannon04 says:

The back of it looks like some ugly space mess and the side of it looks like a Honda Accord…….next.

shannon04 says:

Nothing bad against accords(for those that drive one)….just saying it sorta looks like one.

kjsmommy says:

More shuckin’ and jivin’ from T.I. :yawn:

lnp03 says:

qtipthecat says:

@SoulWithSass,
    I think that would be some stank pork loin and sausage. I’m sorry but she looks like she smells like greasy skin/hair, a$$ and old cheese.

Forgive me for I have sinned, but I just can’t help it.

AprilRain says:

qtipthecat Says:

@SoulWithSass,

Forgive me for I have sinned, but I just can’t help it.
    ***************************************

Straight up, but I think he’s still gonna marry her :wail:

CHARBEE1 says:

I stans for T.I. but he is indeed a NARCISSIST.

qtipthecat says:

I actually hope he does marry her. She has been ride or die for him for a long time and she actually deserves it. I still think she is stank, but that’s just my opinion. I need to add that she also smells like salmon patties and a black & mild.

ATL_Reese says:

Money cant buy happiness… This is beyond Gluttony… I mean you can have 15 cars, but you only can DRIVE ONE AT A TIME!!! Besides, just cuz its a “maybach”; the car still ugly… But Sandra would HYPE up a LEASED CAR!!!

free says:

Ms. Thickness Says: CONVICTED FELONS ARENT ALLOWED TO VOTE AT ALL…HE LOST ALL RIGHTS..AND I AGREE WITH EVERYONE THAT STATED IF IT WAS DIDDY OR JAY-Z THE COMMENTS WOULD HAVE BEEN BRUTAL..HELL @SANDRA YOU RIPPED DIDDY A NEW ONE FOR THROWING HIS SON AN EXTRAVAGANT B-DAY BUT T.I AND TINY GETS NO COMMENT OF THE SORT…I MEAN LESS BE REAL

************************************************

in georgia he can; he voted in the presidential election. they had it on the news.

free says:

lnp03 Says: T.I. was able to vote in November 2008 because even though he was a convicted felon at that time, Georgia has a law that if you served your time and paid your fines, your voting rights can be reinstated.

*******************************************

right. he did mention that it was his first time ever voting though. smh.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

See…..I knew I wasn’t trippin when I heard he voted.

LilMissRed says:

WOW! THIS is news.. NOT! NEXT!!!! :eyeroll:

ggouch says:

ggouch. Girl, tread lightly.
    ____________________________________________________
    FOR WHAT?!!

qtipthecat says:

I think convicted felons should not be able to vote until they go like a decade of not comitting any new crimes. He voted and then got convicted again…..smdh

ggouch says:

eastpointvet Says:

@gouch
    ___________________________________________________
    hey Eastpoint!! OK…eastpoint..if you say sooo.

scandalous1 says:

can we all say Leased !!!!!

@504loko says:

:wtf: MAN I SWEAR WHEN CHRIS BROWN BUY A WHITE T-SHIRT YOU BE ALL IN HIS ASS…NO :homoswitch: …BUT TI, WHO GLORIFIES THE DRUG DEALING LIFESTYLE AND GOT CAUGHT WITH MILITARY GUNS AND SILENCERS GETS POSTED BUYING A ****ING CAR??? REALLY.COM???

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

JAY-Z BEEN RIDING IN MAYBACHS FOR YEARS SO WHY SHOULD WE BE UP IN ARMS BECAUSE T I HAS ONE NOW?

starr2910 says:

Munchosgirl..it’s cuz she has a hard on for T.I and Tiny lol..they can do no wrong in her eyes..Tiny clearly looks a hot mess the majority of the time, but Miss SR will say differently..**kanye shrug*..i wonder y cuz to me, T.I, is jus another jailbird negro wasting money on foolishness..

starr2910 says:

qtipthecat Says:

————————-

wouldn’t u be a ride or die chick if all u had to do was birth some kids? that’s all Tiny has done..popped out some kids and get everything paid for by him..she has no reason to speak out of line to him or be ungrateful cuz without him, she’s not sh.it. Without T.I, Tiny wouldn’t be as popular as she is. The fuquery that is the Tiny and Toya show, would not be in existence. I have to give it to her though. Hooking up wit TI when he got famous, was probably the smartest thing she’s done in her life..props to gold diggin Tiny for that!