Celebs Out & About

Poor Keri Hilson slaughtered the National Anthem during halftime of tonight’s Lakers vs. Hawks game. Hilson, who has written Grammy winning hits for other singers, showed her inexperience by forgetting the words to one of the most popular anthems in America.

It’s strange that Keri was chosen to sing the national anthem when R&B Diva Monica was sitting right there at courtside and would have killed the national anthem had she been asked to perform it.

Other celebs seen wincing at courtside as Hilson struck out at half court were rapper T.I., his artist Young Dro and basketball legend Dr. J.

Rapper T.I. looked happy

MORE pics after the break!

Photos: Getty Images, Curtis Compton/AJC.com

50 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

ATLk says:

Keri Hilson looks like she is AT LEAST 40 years old. She is pretty, but she looks much older than her age.

Mspeng says:

TI is REALLY enjoying those new teeth!

CivilEngineer says:

Ummmm…who was in that meeting and said Keri Hilson can do the National Anthem?? And what jackazz agreed?? #kanyeshrug

And what’s up with these late posts Sandy? You working overtime? I’m not complaining just asking

tampa813 says:

Keri is like the lil engine that could: I think I can, I think I can sing.

CivilEngineer says:

I meant to add both Mo and Keri look pretty and TI is just happy to be back around civilized folks

DivaPT says:

Monica looks great its too bad usher is about to steal her shine hes gonna out sell her

Grownman says:

Monica already had her first week glory and now it’s Usher’s turn. Nothing is going to be “stolen” by anyone, it’s just the way things work.

Keri and Monica both look nice and it’s nice to see TI smiling after all he’s been through. I hope he doesn’t become a repeat offender.

J2201987 says:

Keri sort of looks like Mya in these pics.

Doc Jam says:

Great game! good to see the city come out to see the Hawks dominate!

KaraZ says:

Does Monica know there’s something sitting on top of her head? I usually like her hair, but this looks like a nest.

Poor Keri, everytime I see her I can’t place the face or remember her name. I like her lip colour though.

Why does TI have a mouth full of chicklets?

pointhimout says:

i love when self proclaimed “hot” artists forget the words to the national anthem. you just know they didn’t practice, but instead opted to go off memory when we placed our hands over our hearts in grade school. i like the new wig on keri, but how i wish she’d just stick to writing songs. this is an evident case of someone who wanted to know the feeling of being in the limelight. only she can tell us why.

dj_dceezy says:

T.I.s new teeth? Huh?

miss gia says:

Damn I noticed this earlier but now I am really seeing it, but kerri looks like a whole nother girl with some hair.

They are both wearing too much make up.

I BEEN noticed how monicas eyebrows are hella far apart, home girl needs to grab herself and eyebrow liner and take care of that, it makes her face look off. Eyebrows are a huge deal.

Damn TI. that ni**a feeling brand new with them teefer, thats whats up! Do you ! ( Yall remember when nelly got his chompers? I was afraid he was gonna bite through the screen )

lovezoe says:

It is amazing how certain shades of lipstick can make you look well beyond your years. She said on Twitter she messed up the words, but had fun. #kanyeshrug You don’ t mess up the National Anthem, even if you are amongst mostly your people. i knew something looked different about Tip. Glad he using that money for something other than buying cars.

free says:

like “the one who shall not be named” said, monica really needs more people. she’s supposed to be one the A’s shining stars. with an album out now, i don’t understand how a non-singer got the gig. monica needs matty knowles in her camp, even if she got to give him 50% for a while.

at least kerri has clothes on though. i like the outfit.

grownman, TI was a repeat offender before he went into jail.

mirsmommy says:

I like Keri Hilson, but she really should either come harder with the music, or stick to writing songs. And I would really like to know why Monica wasn’t asked to perform the National Anthem. She woulda definitely killed it!!!

And damn, TI got them Roger Rabbits on full display!!!!! His mouth is wide open in every single pic!!! :rofl:

speakinmymind says:

free Says:

——————————
    get outta my head!! folks can talk about BabyDaddy Knowles all they want, he is the consummate businessman when it comes to keeping his artists working, hence making that paper!!

LadyLew says:

Thats my girl! Ms Kerri Baby!
    I’mma need her to do better though. u dont just mess up the national anthem.

yerkesbabe says:

I think Keri did fine last night. I was at the game and had great seats. She did well! TI’s teeth does look like Chiclets!

allwrightyden says:

I don’t like Keri Hilson! :blink:
    I’m happy to see T.I. enjoying himself! :grin:
    Love me some Monica! :smile:

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

I love Kerri 2, but I’m so disappointed with her to 4get the words. I heard that mess on the Rickey Smiley show, not a good move Kerri. If you don’t know the words…just turn down the offer… :) j/k.

LilMissRed says:

Keri looks really nice.. grown up style :yes: I likes :nohomo:

:heart: T.I.

Ms. Thickness says:

I LIKE KERI HILSON AND OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE THOUGHT SHE COULD SING BECAUSE 1 SHE GOT A RECORD DEAL AND 2 THEY ASKED TO HER TO SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM…(IN MY BEST MIKE EPPS VOICE) PLAYERS F_CK UP TOO….AND IN REGARDS TO MONICA’S HAIR..ITS FLY ALWAYS HAS BEEN..ITS CALLED SASS AND IT FITS HER FACE.

flsun99 says:

I agree with the person who made a comment about Mo’s eyebrows. Eyebrows, to me, just opens up your face.
    Look at TI showing off his teeth; he is such a handsome guy.
    Monica should have sang because she would have done so much better than Keri. Everyone knows Keri can’t sang worth sh*t.

SangriaSugar says:

I :heart: T.I. Miss Keri looks all kinds of old…like PTA mom old. I love Monica but boo boo got on too much makeup.

Danielle84 says:

Mspeng Says:

TI is REALLY enjoying those new teeth!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: Thats exactly what I was going to say! I see him smiling hard in every pic nowadays lol.

KILIZZY912 says:

:) Damn TI looked fine I so glad the King is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FloridaChick813 says:

She might have slaughtered it, but atleast she looked pretty doing so!

I see ya Keri, we’re rockin the same hairstyle :thumbsup:

TI’s teeth are now the focus of his face, IDK about that :shrug:

mizzdallas says:

I like Kerri’s wig it looks nice! but however she was wrong for that! how come they didnt ask monica to sing she has the #1spot on the rnb charts?

cinnamonkisses97 says:

GO T.I. !!!!!!!

Krysi J says:

T.I.’s smile ———————-> :grin:

s_johnson07 says:

Love T.I.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

if I were Kerry I would have been afraid to sing in front of Monica

AprilRain says:

I didnt get to hear her sing, but She loes look cute with that hairstyle. I don’t think she looks old, she just looks like she wears alot of face makeup??? My Boo Tip looked very very happy! Where was Tiny? Didn’t she say they are (always) together?

AprilRain says:

*does*

qtipthecat says:

I used to think TI was so Fine. I just dont see it anymore.

MzAkatude says:

I will always LOVE TIP!!! Glad he is out and about! Wonder why Tiny wasnt with him?

MzAkatude says:

Sandra, I was thinking the SAME thing Monica’s mgr should be ashamed come on now it was the perfect timing for her to sing at the game she JUST had an album drop and the whole world was watching this darn game…when I heard that she didn’t sing I assumed that she just was out promoting her album and didn’t make the game. UMMMM #EpicFail

lnp03 says:

Love T.I.! He always had nice teeth! They are super white and pearly! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Yes, Monica should have been chosen to sing the National Anthem. She would have done a better job than Keri. Keri’s people should have made sure that she knew the words before she got up there to sing. It was an embarassing moment to me.

Kimmy says:

TI is really handsome. Like others have said, he is definitely enjoying his new teeth…he is smiling like little kids when they have not quite figured out how to smile for pictures…showing all of their teeth!!!

Monica was there and the STILL let Keri sing? They should have considered a RENIG. Hell, TI could have done a rap remix of the song and sounded better than that.

We gotta do better!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:kiss: I love you TI! I’m still waiting on my call back to play “New New” in ATL Part2.

Reese says:

I must admit, I’m liking TI’s new grill. Just makes him look more polished.

Yes, whoever Monica’s people are should be fired for letting that happen. SHE should have been singing the National Anthem.

biglegs36 says:

T.I. is looking magically delicious!! i would eat his lil bony ass UP! Yes i would! I love a man with pretty teeth!

MzAkatude says:

I wanna see a teeth before picture because its not that dramatic to me, Auntie Sandra can we get a before and after picture or will your “people” at GrandHustle get upset and think you are “hating” on the King?

qtipthecat says:

MzAkatude Says:

******************************************
    I think thats a risk she won’t be willing to take. That’s the KING! I couldn’t figure out why he looked different. I always liked his smile before but maybe thats why he doesn’t look so good to me anymore. His teeth are nice though if they are new. Hopefully he doesnt start talking funny.

Stormy says:

Veneers usually make anyone smile because they want to show off their $10,000 teeth – nothing wrong with that! TI’s smile is reminding me of the cat with the big grin off of
    ” Alice in Wonderland ” *LOL* !!!!!

As far as Monica and Keri – I think both of them are great singers! So it did not matter to me that Keri sang the National Anthem over Monica! Even though, Keri did forget her words, she fixed her ‘ mistake ‘ and moved on gracefully!

Stormy says:

Just glad to see Monica out and :-D instead of at home :wail: over her ex-bulldog ~ I mean her ex-man that she used to be with, Rocko! As everyone else said, Rocko NEVER once smiled in any pics that I seen of him with Monica and/or the boys! Always looked like a bulldog to me in all of the pics!

Raven says:

Does anyone else think Monica is wearing a wig too? Her hair looks too dense at the crown and edges where its usually wispy on most people.

1 Pingbacks