Janet Jackson Wears Butt Pads On Leno Show

Pop legend Janet Jackson appeared on the Jay Leno Show last night and her shamelessly enhanced butt cheeks were very noticeable. Janet deliberately chose a two-pice skirt set one size too small to give definition and lift to her enhanced buttocks. If Janet were to perform no one would notice how bad she sounded because all eyes were on her false pads.

Butt pads, or artificial butt enhancement garments, is all the rage among female celebrities who were not blessed genetically with junk in their trunks. Butt pads have become as common place in a woman’s wardrobe as her underwear. I guess Janet figures if Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and Lola Luv can gain fame and attention for their artificially inflated buttocks, then why can’t she?

72 Responses to “Janet Jackson Wears Butt Pads On Leno Show”

FloridaChick813 says:

DAMMIT I CANT SEE THE VIDEO @ WORK :mad:

SAY IT AINT SO JANET….

SAY IT AINT SO…

gypsyeyes says:

Janet has always had Azz. What do you mean?

eastpointvet says:

doesnt look any bigger than normal to me

FloridaChick813 says:

gypsyeyes Says:

Janet has always had Azz. What do you mean?

Thats what I was thinking tooo…

gypsyeyes says:

OK I watched it again and I think that I may agree with you. Look at it at th :14 second mark. WOW!!!

missy says:

It looks fake to me but I don’t know how her butt looks naturally soooooooooo IDK :shrugs:

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Gypsy –

Im tryin to view it on my phone, but I cant tell about no damn butt pads from this small a.s.s. screen.

ms.truth says:

clearly butt pads…looked like she sat down on a stack of pillows :rofl: heffa almost bounced back up when she sat down. WOW!

iscream says:

I can’t see video but I highly doubt she has on pads. JJ has always had a phatty. Maybe it was the panties she was wearing.
    Sandra you sure seem to be an expert when it comes to fake asses. Have you ever encountered an I’m gonna get you sucka moment.

Don’t make me hop after you.

ms.truth says:

she almost fell too at the beginning :rofl:

speakinmymind says:

i thought she always had a big butt, hence the nickname “Donk” from Michael and the other siblings…short for “Donkey Butt”. At least that’s the story she told in one of the interviews she gave.

missy says:

@ms.truth :rofl:

They look like baloons or beach balls or basketballs.. :rofl:

Janet needs to teach these chicks how to stuff them in their skirts…

:offtopic: anyone see rockos $2.00 video :eek:

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

TEAM JANET :cheer: She is so beautiful and humble!!!

spongebobfan says:

well it DOES look suspect, but, i janet always has a booty, but what i think is she is wearing a full body gridle, that makes your but, and chest looks big while sucking in your stomach. her face looks swoll too

missy says:

:offtopic:

Anyone read how tiger said he wanted to rain a golden shower on his stripper jumpoff :rofl:

I guess he watched that episode of Dave chapelle….

“I wanna piss on you ..
    drip drip drop..”

maliasasha says:

Stick to what you know about Janet has always packed back. Another FAIL for SR. SMH

ohpretty1 says:

Big or small, Janet has ALWAYS had an azz. She’s been pimping out those pencil skirts for years with it also. Come on!

ohpretty1 says:

And the face stays BEAT!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

*in my Banita Butrell voice*

NOBODY BET NOT EVER SAY NATHAN BAD BOUT MS JACKSON (IF YA NASTY)! *whispers* but i do wonder why she can’t keep a mane

CHARBEE1 says:

I think that is her butt, she just didn’t have on the right undergarments to smooth out the dents…..LOL

missy says:

@Brown- who is that FAB person in your gravi…

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @ Missy –

Tigers nasty self.. I find it hard to believe that Elin will keep him satisfied.. But whateva mane.. :D

FloridaChick813 says:

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

*in my Banita Butrell voice*

Meee tooooo!!!! Same with Stacey Dash.. That girl been married 3 times.. Whats REALLY going on??

Raven says:

That is all Janet back there. She will have it worked off by the summer anyway. That’s my girl, she is the baddest, imitated but never duplicated.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Missy are you jealous of his fingerwaves and bouquet??? It’s a pic from hot ghetto mess

missy says:

@Flo-girl I guess Money talks…and since eilin doesn’t like golden showers..she’ll let Tiger bathe his jumpoffs… :shrugs:

And Stacey says she will give it up on the first date and if the sex is good she’ll marry the man…pus I think she is a little delusional…didn’t she lie to Wendy about having her own reality show coming out.. :shrugs:

I can’t imagine why Janet would wear booty pads when her booty is huge even when she is at her skinniest. Maybe she has gained some weight.

scorpio says:

Janet has always had Junk in da Trunk.

missy says:

@Brown-No I’m not jealous..but he sure is working it …. :lol:

intensemocha says:

CHICKENS ARE EXPERTS AT PECKING BIATCHES APART FOR TRIVIAL SHIAT

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I’VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY A STRAIGHT FEMALE-SPENDS SO MUCH TIME DISSECTING THE NEXT WOMAN’S ATTIRE, ALLEGED FLAWS, SHORTCOMINGS, MANNERISMS, ETC.

TOO MUCH EFFORT AND ENERGY SPENT ON SHIAT THAT REALLY SHOULDN’T MATTER TO ANOTHER HETEROSEXUAL WOMAN

IF SHE WAS WEARING A BUTT PAD OR NOT WOULD HAVE NEVER CROSSSED MY MIND-CAUSE FOR ONE I AINT CHECKING FOR NO CHICKS AZZ LIKE THAT AND FOR TWO THAT’S HER DAYUM BUSINESS WHAT SHE WEARS

CLUCK CLUCKS

FloridaChick813 says:

missy Says:

:lol: and who could blame her… I wouldnt let no body pee on me :nono:

:lol: @ Stacey Dash, I heard that interview..

FloridaChick813 says:

LMMMFFAAAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRL BYE

Aint nobody even thinking about you today :nono:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

GIRL YOU TALK ALL THAT SHYT ABOUT NOT CARIN WHAT SOMEBODY SAYS BUT YET YOU PAY SO MUCH ATTN TO ME AND FLORIDA CHICK! PLEASE RELEASE THE LOCK JAW FROM MY SACKS UMKAY BOO! AND HERE’S AN E NAPKIN TO WIPE THE CUM OFF YOUR MOUTH! I’M GLAD I HAD SUCH A HUGE IMPRESSION ON YOU!

free says:

i was gonna say au naturel but you gotta see the video. she’s walking like she got a diaper on. something ain’t right.

free says:

intensemocha Says: BUT TO MANY SR POSTERS THIS SHIAT IS A SPORT AND THE MVP’S ARE BROWNSUGAPOET AND FLORIDACHICK

**************************************

brown and florida, i’m sorry, i just had to :rofl: at this. she really just called yall out like she standing in yall front yard wanting to fight or something! remind me of the old days in the hood. lord have mercy.

Cant see the vid…but I can see the comments…

:popcorn: and a Mocha from McD’s.

FloridaChick813 says:

LMAO with Free –

Girl I felt the same way.. Like I was back in high school and she heard I made out with her man or something.. :lol:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@Free

She took it back didn’t she! And what gets me is that I didn’t say anything about Janet’s azz but apparently she was at home last night thinkin of a way to come at me so here we go! It’s nice to know I can leave a lasting impression!

LilMissRed says:

who REALLY knows if her butts fake or not??? I love her natural ‘do'(hair) tho LOL

:popcorn: and the saga continutes today??? WOWSERS!

ericaharry says:

Ummm.. who cares!!

Choco says:

:rofl: Stop yall I think Intense really wants to be friends you gotta look at her rants differently I actually think it’s a cry for attention-she don’t realize how she contradicts herself…

On topic yeah they are butt pad you can see the indentation/crease underneath…and I couldn’t even watch the whole video

free says:

FloridaChick813 Says: Girl I felt the same way.. Like I was back in high school and she heard I made out with her man or something..

*********************************************

i just had a vision of yall watching afternoon cartoons, eating a snack, minding your own business after school with the front door open and the screen door in place. then here comes intense all in yall front yard talking mad ish and all the lil neighborhood children running to yall house. then yall coming down that porch and beating her *ss while the kids watch. i’ve seen it happen.

whew, that took me back.

Ebony says:

@ IM do you have a twitter page? :popcorn:

free says:

Choco Says: Stop yall I think Intense really wants to be friends you gotta look at her rants differently I actually think it’s a cry for attention-she don’t realize how she contradicts herself…

****************************************

she used to be on point though. now, it’s just plain confusing.

gypsyeyes says:

I’m going outside to play with the babies and take them to the indoor pool at the park. Holla at you chickadee’s lady.

On yeah, Intense,
    KEEP IT CRAZY BOO!!! SMOOCHES.

Choco says:

@Free
    I have never thought she made much sense and honestly I never really read what she said her all caps become one big blurb to me

ms.truth says:

:rofl: that just made my Friday!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@ FLO

Do you think she gets off readin our posts???

THAT BISH BRRRROOOOWWWNNNSUGA ALWAYS GGGGOOOTTTT SSSSOOOOME SSSHHHHHHYYYYYYTTT (AHHHHH YEAH THAT FEELS GOOD) TO SAY AND THAT MUTHAFFFFFFFF (OH SHYT) FLO ALWAYS CHIMIN IN! SSSIIIITTT AAANNNND SSPPPPIINN BYYYTCCHHHEEESSSS (AHHHHHH THAT WAS A BIG ONE)

FloridaChick813 says:

LMAO @ BROWNSUGA @ me always chimin in and co-signin some ish!!!!! :rofl:

Anywho…

WhurMyBiccchhess???? 8-)

artistman999 says:

Janet does not have any butt pads, that is all Natural, the Naughty thoughts that come to mind in regards to Janet, I’ll call her more than Ms.Jackson…#thatisall for now

artistman999 says:

IM in my Joker voice “Y so Serious” LOL

Krysi J says:

WhurMyBiccchhess????
    —————————–

gurl FLORIDA on deck…please believe it. Let me take care of this

BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE!!!!!!!!!

:eek: is she gone yet?

QuettaV says:

dam!

FloridaChick813 says:

:rofl: @ Krysi J

SQUAD UP :blunt:

danjas says:

nah that’s all hers. she’s always had that big ole ridin booty. lol

*tryn to stifle stupid amounts of laff’ter in employee meeting*

Not working very well…

:shotsfired1: <— Really just pepper spray. I will spray a’bish!

mirsmommy says:

:blink:

:popcorn: anyone?

DownSouthZeta says:

Intense = Paralegal Mom. @Intense, tell ‘em why you mad son! Chile boo and bye!

aqtpie says:

Get it Janet!!

mgrimesii says:

Sandra get your fact straight before talking about Janet, to hell with everyone else. Janet has always had a fat ass her ass is no bigger then what it has been look at ALL the pictures.

yerkesbabe says:

LOL… you ladies are funny!

FloridaChick813 says:

To those of you who are saying that she isnt wearing padded panties, I got one word for you…

LIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSS

Around the 14 second marker and she does a turn, you can cleary see where you thigh is and where the pads began..

dlamonte says:

IF YU AT WORK AND CANT SEE THE VID THEN DONT COMMENT SAYN YU DONT BELIEVE CUZ SHE DO HAV BOOTY PADS IN AND ITZ VERY OBVIOUS WHEN IT WALKIN TU SIT DOWN HER LEGS MOVE BUT HER “BOOTY’ DOESNT.! FROM :11 TO :16 U CAN CLEARLY SEE HER ASS NOT MOVIN AND YU CAN SEE THE STRETCH IN HER SQUIRT.!

dlamonte says:

yall made me so mad i was spellin stuff wrong i meant skirt, her, and on lol.!

Anna says:

dlamonte Says:

IF YU AT WORK AND CANT SEE THE VID THEN DONT COMMENT SAYN YU DONT BELIEVE CUZ SHE DO HAV BOOTY PADS IN AND ITZ VERY OBVIOUS WHEN IT WALKIN TU SIT DOWN HER LEGS MOVE BUT HER “BOOTY’ DOESNT.! FROM :11 TO :16 U CAN CLEARLY SEE HER ASS NOT MOVIN AND YU CAN SEE THE STRETCH IN HER SKIRT.!
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I edited “skirt” for you. :lol: I saw the padding.

getyourhandouttamypocket says:

Janet’s always had junk, but I agree that she’s wearing a pad. She looks pretty though!

Long time lurker, first time poster!
    :newbie:

Dhoward1913 says:

Not butt pads, but I do think that she is wearing onw of those Body Magic things that sucks in the fat and redeposits it in other places.

Anna says:

Dhoward1913 Says:

~~~~
    Note to self, don’t buy a body magic thingy. :lol:

M_promp2 says:

Janet has always had a big butt. Michale nick named her “Dunk” because of it. Short for donkey. She says it has always bothered her………so please……….Have some respect for this legendary lady who is way classier than most.