Joe “Teeny” Barrino Responds…

Fantasia’s brother took to his Twitter page yesterday to respond to your accusations and insults. Click the image to enlarge:

Meanwhile, my loyal reader writes again to inform us that Sharrell Models was the agency that provided those LSLH chicks for Teeny’s enjoyment at a CIAA event last weekend:

The girls that were posing in the picture with Joe Barrino are popular models in Charlotte NC. They are a part of a group called Sharrell Models. “Sharrell Models” throws and host parties all the time and have been in videos for Lil Ru, Raekwon, 50cent, Waka Flacka, Lil Wayne etc… One of them has a child by a Charlotte Bobcat basketball player I will give you that info at a later time.

Of course, you know I pressed for more details on which of these ladies got knocked up by a Charlotte Bobcat, and they responded:

Within the next few weeks I will give you all the updates including pics of the girl and the player and baby, court docs etc…

So stay tuned…

103 Responses to “Joe “Teeny” Barrino Responds…”

2thick4u says:

Well continue to do you Teeny :) !!!

The show did make you look like a Freeloader and I’m glad that you aren’t libing up to that title :) !!!

CWhatsHerFace says:

Teeny, you sound illiterate! Boy STOP! :rolleyes:

KaraZ says:

Teeny weight a minute… hold up :lolol:

msdanielle says:

um, haters please motivate him to form a proper sentence and spell things correctly….beleave? since when? :(

yesindeedio says:

I refuse to even respond to that with anything except “CHYLE BOO!”

on to the next one :coffee:

Lala11_7 says:

Teeny…STOP…what $$$ you putting in your pocket?!?!

CHILE PLEASE!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

DEAR TEENY: APPARENTLY YOUR DADDY DROPPED YOU ON YOUR HEAD BECAUSE NO SANE MATURE PERSON WOULD LET THAT CRAP, BROKEN ENGLISH, DUMB ENOUGH TO SAY ON NATIONAL TV THAT YOU DON’T HAVE A LICENSE, WANNA HAVE SEX WITH A CHICK TO TRY AND PROVE YOU’RE NOT GAY, TRYIN TO MAKE IT OFF MY SISTER’S FAME, ASKIN MY BOY DO I LOOK SEXY LAYIN IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE, ILLITERATE AZZ! GO READ A DAMN BOOK AND GET YOU SOME DAMN EDUMACATION!DUMB IGNORANT CRY BABY ASS! I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR KIDS!

ReadTheBlog says:

Well he didn’t deny that he needed to grow up. That boy need to get off his mommas couch – the one his sister bought her!

And WTH we need to see some court documents on ole girl for?

*womp womp*

laterthannever says:

Ok now I really think he’s gay or confused about what he wants thanks to his response. Those are the textbook overcompensating rebuttals equivalent to,
    “I’m not racist, I have black friends!”

I still think he’s funny and would make good tv. *sigh* My people.

Kitrina says:

Teeny need to sit in with the tutor with Fantasia. Do they know we been free for over 100 years, its ok to learn to read and write now

Danielle84 says:

He just sounds crazy!

ShoYaRight says:

Wait…he has 3 kids? So is Fantasia not only supporting her child, her mother and her brothers…but also more than likely Teeny’s bastard children?

I CAN’T!!!!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

CAN YOU EVEN COUNT THE MONEY YOU CLAIM YOU’RE GETTIN!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

OH AND YOUR TWIITER PIC MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN MORE SLOW!

LaTechGrad02 says:

Wow, he has a job and time to respond to the haters on twitter? By the way, you can be gay and have kids, Teeny. So where they do that at?

jlojones2007 says:

———————————————————

HA HA TFF

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

The sad part about Teeny is that he’s mentally challenged and don’t even know it!

Kitrina says:

So he really has kids, I though he was joking. I think Fanny only supports Teeny, the taxpayers support his children

Cinderella says:

I didn’t know believing was spelled beleaving.

nyvixen says:

And this is news why? Let’s make another random chick famous.

nyvixen says:

GET YOUR WEIGHT UP not get your WAIT up.

AprilRain says:

@Brown: Holy Crap!!!!! u sure told him!!! ha ha, that was funny as hell. Everybody move out the damn way!!!!

mizzdallas says:

@jlojones2007 Says:

***************************
    :rofl: lawd! we need the pray warriors on double duty! smh

AprilRain says:

But 4 real, what was he trying to say about a tampon??

Anna says:

Kitrina Says:

~~~~~~~~~
    Anyone dumb enough to lay down with him and get preggos we can safely bet she does not have a job with benefits, yep the kids are living off the system.

Kitrina says:

Its 2010 and people with nothing are still calling folks who just don’t like them “haters”, Teeny has nothing to hate on, you are being supported by your little sister. And that car you drive didn’t she get that from Fox for winning Idol?
    And why are you being called Teeny if you are not the baby of the family, and why don’t you handle your little brother acting up in school instead of having your little sister do that to. The only person who respects you is your enabling (I know you gotta look that one up) mother.

yesindeedio says:

ShoYaRight Says:

I CAN’T!!!!!!
    *******************************************
    Let’s not forget that Fanny is also supporting her boy toy Antwoine and his wife and two kids. That chick is throwed for real. I bet Teeny has a job…working for Fantasia lol. She is still giving him money I bet!

Everybody in her house can work including her mother. She is better than me because anyone coming to stay at my place signs a Memorandum of Understanding before they bring in one bag…90 days is all you get and there is a countdown in the guest bathroom to remind you lol.

ohpretty1 says:

He did not say “Get your wait up” :rofl:
    Teeny it’s weight. Maybe you should carpool to Sylvan w/ your sister. #thatisall

intensemocha says:

GAY/BI-SEXUAL

WHATEVA-STILL SUSPECT

MY OPINION AND I’M STICKING TO IT-LOSING SLEEP OVER IT NEVER THAT

ohpretty1 says:

Nevermind. Some of you have touched on that ‘pernt’ already.

Krysi J says:

those tweets were :lame: , this post is :lame: and boo we could give a fukk less what you technically do or don’t do, fukk or don’t fukk….the post was like you said a BENEFIT to you tired azz moment to shine, so be thankful anybody commented on the shyt at all. And “no uglys please” ….hell U ugly, so know this any bytch who has anything to do with you only wants you for FANTASIA’s money cuz im sure even the $25,000 vh1 gave you for being on the show is GONE by now.

#digaHOLEandDIVEin

bigtyme says:

i don’t think he is gay, i think he is retarded, but having kids doesn’t make you straight. the drag queen tyra on rupaul’s drag race is exhibit A to support my claim

LadyJ says:

I didn’t know believing was spelled beleaving.
    ************************************
    Lordy…get this man a tutor.

Kitrina says:

KaraZ says:

Kitrina Says:
    ————————————————————–

:rofl: *dead and gone*

ohpretty1 says:

AprilRain Says:

But 4 real, what was he trying to say about a tampon??
    ————————————-

He’s saying he gets more cootie than a tampon, lol. That should be true since tampons are created for 1-time use Teeny. :rofl:

Choco says:

Yeah his first tweet killed it for me-still thinkn you been with a guy!

KrayZKat says:

I’m laughing so hard I can’t breath. Ya’ll are hilarious!!!!

KrayZKat says:

ohpretty1 Says:

AprilRain Says:

But 4 real, what was he trying to say about a tampon??
    ————————————-

over and out :rofl:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:rofl: @ Krazy

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

heyyyy MSkay and Krissaayyyy! Yall i just get so upset over ignant azz people! Then his dumbazz gone try and make smart comments!

Soulstar81 says:

Teeny, please stop!!

Dictionary $20
    Driver’s License $30
    Tutor $150/hr
    Paying for these items with money you earned…priceless!!

mirsmommy says:

@ Teeny, which is prolly a family nickname cuz he is, um, well, Tiny (short in length, if you get what I mean)

No one cares whether your slow, short yellow bus ridin a** is gay/bi/straight!!!! Any sort of educated p*ssy, with some damn sense, would not want your illiterate d*ck!!!!!

And please explain to me how anyone could possibly be “hatin” on:
    1. a grown a*ss man, that has three kids, who is living off his younger sister’s name, fame, and what little money she has left.

2. a grown a*ss man that can’t spell worth a sh*t, and feels as though he has to defend his sexuality on a f*ckin website???? :waiting:

Please read a book, find and use spell/grammar check , and explain all those things…..

nika405 says:

teeny, u ned to sht u n neveva tpe sht agan, u ned ged 2. Sh!t, I bet Zion is the only won with some damn knowledge. She thinking “Man y’all some damn dummies”. It took me a long ass time to shorten that so Teeny’s slow self could comprehend that :rofl:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Soulstar81 Says:

Teeny, please stop!!

Dictionary $20
    Driver’s License $30
    Tutor $150/hr
    Paying for these items with money you earned…priceless!!
    _____________________________________________________________
    **shouting from the KORNA** Aye’ yo SoulStar?? Soulstar?? Yea, sit here **pats chair** So, how long you in for? :rofl:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Heeeeey Brownsuuuuuga! *waves*

Kitrina says:

its so sad, blacks have fought for years against this and now we have minstrels on “reality tv”

ms.truth says:

beleaving???? YEP, he’s Fantasia’s brother.

ohpretty1 says:

KrayZKat Says:

ohpretty1 Says:

AprilRain Says:

But 4 real, what was he trying to say about a tampon??
    ————————————-

over and out
    ——————————

Teeny, you should have gone the Biggie route and said “I get more butt than ashtrays.” That one makes more sense. :lol:

Krysi J says:

HEY BROWN!!!!! *waving*

~LovLi~ says:

I’m torn between ROFL at these comments and feeling pity for him being ignorant.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@nika, :rofl: when I first started reading your comment, I thought you was Fantasia writing level. Good thing you clearted that up in the last sentence. Whew!

DivaPT says:

who cares which girl has a baby by a Charlotte Bobcat what the f is a Charlotte Bobcat anyways i’ve never heard of them

Krysi J says:

beleaving???? YEP, he’s Fantasia’s brother.
    ———————————————–

:eek: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

———————————————————

NO he should have said the line off “One more Chance” remix

“Heartthrob, NEVER, BLACK and UGLY as EVER (cuz he iz)
    However, I stay Gucci()Rings and watch filled with rocks

Daisy says:

Please don’t call innocent children bastards. I cursed out my pastor/teacher in high school over that word the only time I was ever suspended from school

@topic :rofl:

Bless his heart

Krysi J says:

:wtf: happened to the rest of my post??

:shrug:

Oh well yall know the verse!

Soulstar81 says:

@MKM
    Do I have to go to Korna? I was only offering some advice.

@ nika

I’m glad you told us you were playing. It took me a minute to figure out what that first sentence said. LOL!!

Reese says:

lol *prays that somebody is reading this to Teeny since he probably can’t read anything but text abbrieviations*

ohpretty1 says:

@ Krysi – I CAINT :rofl:

pointhimout says:

having 3 kids dont mean you’re gay? wow, so that explains all these basturd children. so many gay or dl guys are producing kids so that they dont appear gay.

he’s working now? good for him. i’m sure his mom is proud of his rant on twitter about how much pussy he gets.

off topic: Sandra, what is up with that last model in that Pantene ad? That head does not go on that body. I wonder they didn’t use one model instead of pulling a “death becomes her” with these models. that pic is spooky.

Reese says:

:( I thought the Charlotte Bobcats were a WNBA team… *shrugs*

sanaas says:

Teeny is just plain sad!

Now when Fantasia wrote her book 5 years ago he had 2 kids now he has three…i wonder if he pays child support or does Fantasia pay for that also!

Grownman says:

No disrespect but he looks like a muscular lesbian chick in that picture.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Soulstar: Yep! :lol: ———>

Krysi J says:

I thought the Charlotte Bobcats were a WNBA team… *shrugs*
    ———————————————————-

you just hurt so many feelings with this statement :rofl: including Bob Johnson’s of BET and Nelly of Country Grammar :rofl:

so sawwwwWry :grin:

ohpretty1 says:

Bastard – An illegitimate child; child born out of wedlock. Teeny isn’t married.

Reese says:

you just hurt so many feelings with this statement including Bob Johnson’s of BET and Nelly of Country Grammar

so sawwwwWry
    ________________________________

Well damn! lol I didn’t know! They must not be any good…

nika405 says:

teeny, u ned to sht u n neveva tpe sht agan, u ned ged 2.= Teeny, you need to shut up and never type sh!t else again. You need a GED too? I have a close friend who types like Teeny and misuses “big” words all the time. Hi, my name is Nika and I can understand slow people.

Daisy says:

I wld love to see ppl call a child a bastard to their face or in front of their mother :coffee:

nyvixen says:

As of March 1, 2010, MICHAEL JORDAN owns the Charlotte Bobcats.

chase says:

Even though the child is technically a bastard in terms of the dictionary. Calling them that is wrong, they are innocent… There are a lot of other terms in the dictionary that we don’t use loosely, why use that one…

kimip84 says:

:rofl: you guys are going hard today!! i love it!! got me at my desk dying!! back to teeny…all i can say is bless his heart…thats what my granny says when you can’t find anything nice to say

dj_dceezy says:

dayum the models are top heavy aint they! yessssurrr

Krysi J says:

As of March 1, 2010, MICHAEL JORDAN owns the Charlotte Bobcats.
    ——————————————————–

cool…. :shrugs: thats pretty recent….I would not have known that until JULY 2010 had you not told me??

MOVINONUP says:

I’m still dying at the fact that he spelled believing, beleaving. Now I beleave hooked on phonics doesnt work for eveyone.

VIBABY says:

Hooked on Phonics? Ya’ll are aiming too high. Leap Frog learning toys! Not just for kids…….lol

Krysi J says:

——————————————————–

:rofl: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

onlinefan says:

teeny is funny to me!
    he writes/spells just as he speaks poor thing. you would think this was a child typing it instead of a grown man.

SR readers get your WAIT up – BOSS!

mstayindc says:

HAHAHAHA I am def getting fired after this…I cant hold in my damn laughter :rofl: !!! all that effort he puts into tweeting needs to be put into a GED study guide! I think its funny that he made a tampon joke when he looks like a dom in that first pic

MzKaren83 says:

3 kids and Fantasia still takes care of him!!! No wonder his aunt go hard on him

free says:

Kitrina Says: Miss Jay on Top Model got a kid too and so did that white guy on that BET hair show

***********************************************

and one of the trannys on rupaul’s show.

all those girls look alike. i can’t tell one from the other.

ShoYaRight says:

Real talk- I thought he was fruity from the very first episode. Thatisall.

LilMissRed says:

bwahhhh!!! Boy. stop. it. I. say! Nikka cant spell to save his life much less pay some bills. If u handlin’ ya biz like that Mr Teeny then why would u allow BET to show u off as the ‘freeloadin brah’..surely u didnt THINK that wouldas u said ‘get your wait up (LMAO)……ummmmm I’ma need more proof. GTFOH wit dat (yeah I said wit dat on purpose thats the difference between u/I) BS!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al-Ameera says:

Oh goodness. I been hard at work all day and come on here to see the SR crew cuttin up as usual. LOVE IT!
    Always can depend on ya’ll!

KaraZ says:

I can’t beleave yall *snickers*

DivineLavender says:

I should’ve known that Teeny would misspell like a champ. Bless his Grandma when she said “ma-nip-bu-lian-in” instead of manipulate. She was praying for the wrong spirit in her family. She needed to be a prayer warrior over those lazy, uneducated, misguided children and grandchildren of hers. Clearly Fanny-Mae and Teeny is what you get when black people misplace the value of education, intelligence, and positive familial legacy with the lure of ‘fame’ and ‘fortune’ for GENERATIONS. I notice that there isn’t a single real black man in the 3 generations on that show. There isn’t a grandfather, uncle, brother-in-law, high school English teacher…not ONE SINGLE real black men (not the Lil Wayne or P. Diddy variety of pseudo/celebrity-black family man). Fanny-Mae’s mother is freeloading too and Teeny is following her footsteps. Momma Mae is as much to blame as the absent 3 generations of black men in the family. Fanny is running up behind married men with kids. I am not shocked that her record company wants to pull back on how many money they dump into her dead career and bottomless pit of a “family”. I won’t give her a single dime until she proved she has gotten some therapy, at least an Associates degree, and some wisdom. There are plenty of other talented young people that will do better with the opportunity then Fanny-Mae is squandering with hers.

One member of your family being successful can’t not bear the weight (TEENY!!!) of 3 generations of lazy, unproductive, uneducated, freeloading BASTARDS (folk born out of wedlock). *Truth hurts, if you are mad that you are a bastard (your parents were married to each other when you were born) take it up with YOUR parents…not those that use the Webster’s dictionary. Your anger is misdirected.*

-DivineLavender

DivineLavender says:

*Corrections*

if YOUR parents were NOT married

AND

I won’t not put MORE money into Fanny-Mae

melinla says:

Is it ok to tell me God Bless and talk about how much pu$$y you are getting and use all those curse words at the same time?? I’m just asking…

back to lurking…. wait – Teeny, if you are reading this – I stopped watching the show because of you…

now, back to lurking….

s_johnson07 says:

@DivineLavender

I’m with you except for condeming and ridiculing children who you like to call bastards. Why call them out of their name when they had nothing to do with their parents behavior? My aunt’s parents were not married when she was born but that have never made her lazy, unproductive, or uneducated. Quite the opposite given that she worked all throughout school and is a cardiatric surgeon. With your justification for using the word bastard, you give justification for people calling you a ‘****’ because you are black.

Krysi J says:

and further more to add to that bastard theory

my mother and father were married when I was born but they were in the process of getting a divorce and seperate right after i arrived, so i consider that shyt pointless…..you don’t have to marry a mf just cuz you have a kid from them!! If they weren’t treating you right before you got married then what the hell would you marry him FOR???!!!Thats the problem with females today, so worried about what the public wants…what people who have so much shyt to say about others think and tryna impress chickenheads your man cheated with, with a fake azz marriage.Who the hell are you living your life for you or everybody the hell else???….6months was a waste of fukking time for them and ME!!

I was treated just like a kid born out of wedlock, so that shyt about wedlock don’t mean a damn thing. NOTHING!

~B says:

Dear Teeny,
    Spell check is your friend…that is all. :shrug:

@DivineLavender, you sound like you may be from another country; no? Your grammar is not very proficient in the English language. Try making some more corrections to your own post, and then talk about somebody’s illiteracy if you feel it’s necessary to do so.

That is all.

Nhere says:

We never learned how to read or write… :crying:

DivineLavender says:

@SoulBeauty; Learn about xenophobia, it is wack and such a dreadful display and disrespectful to Sandra Rose, on her own spot. You made a huge leap in logic and showed your shallow emotional outburst. Cute in a fourth-grade-sorta-way. ;) Of all the comments posted, you choose mine to respond with such fierceness. *Darling*

@s-johnson; I can’t control what people call me or their justifications. I don’t attach such a charge to certain terms. N**** doesn’t move me like it might move other folks.

Regardless Teeny is the King of Coonery-post Flavor Flav.

@DivineLavender I really don’t care about xenophobia, I doubt I have a problem with any of that. I do apologize for being a bitch, and the only reason I responded to your post is because it really stood out for being the most ignorant and hateful towards black families in general (not just Fantasia’s). I haven’t even read ALL the comments, nor do I care to.

As far as disrespecting Sandra Rose in her own spot, how so? You sound like you need help defending yourself, and to be honest, after your post talking about people’s grandmother, how can you even be concerned about disrespect?

Even if the woman did pick cotton and can’t spell, you just as black as she is (or maybe not). And if you wanna talk about fourth grade behavior, look no further than your own.

I asked you a simple question in an effort to clarify my reading (sometimes I get it wrong), but don’t even worry about it …bull**** bores me, and going back and forth on message boards is something I really don’t do.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

WTH IS A CARDIATRIC SURGEON

artistman999 says:

wow

s_johnson07 says:

@BrownSugaPoet

A person who does sugery on the heart

s_johnson07 says:

@DivineLavender
    “I don’t attach such a charge to certain terms”

Then why do attach such a charge to the word bastard?

DivineLavender says:

s_johnson; I am not a bastard. I don’t identify with that term. My parents were married when I was born. All my siblings have the same mother and father…we all have the same last night. I don’t get why some folks are offended and yet others-like me-are not. :shrugs:

SoulB; Yet, you did go back and forth. Again, thank you for making an exception on my behalf. You know my boring b**** that moved you so deeply. You are a PEACH. 8-)

DivineLavender says:

s_johnson; I am not a bastard. I don’t identify with that term. My parents were married when I was born. All my siblings have the same mother and father…we all have the same last name. I don’t get why some folks are offended and yet others-like me-are not. :shrugs: