LisaRaye Covers Black Men Magazine

This is how it should be done! You can’t say these pics of actress LisaRaye are old or Photoshopped. This is the Real McCoy! LisaRaye is honored to be the first African American female in the history of Black Men magazine to get a 20-page layout in the magazine.

The issue hits newsstands in two weeks. But I already have a copy, and let me tell you these pics are simply gorgeous!

Don’t forget to watch the premiere of LisaRaye: The Real McCoy, April 8, 2010 on TV One at 10 p.m. (check your local listings).

Shout out to J. Peak, Sr. PR of Peak Publicity!

53 Responses to “LisaRaye Covers Black Men Magazine”

KaraZ says:

Sandra, Lisa Raye looks good for any woman regardless of her age, but if you’re trying to tell us these pics aren’t photoshopped, you must really think we’re dumb.

I am not dumb.

The Fall & Fall of Diamond, Princess of Zamunda

Ebony says:

Congrats on your 2 page layout LisaRaye :coffee:

ReadTheBlog says:

I thought she said she was too classy for stuff like this?

chase says:

Interesting….

Mspeng says:

Who’s tired of seeing Lisa Raye’s breasts, legs and bum???

I AM!!!

DivaPT says:

lisaraye always saying shes classing everything up but the pics arent classy and it seems as though shes back to her old ways

LisaRaye looks good and beach ready!

This is the first yr out of many that I am looking forward to buying my swimsuits for the summer season. Cant wait for winter to high-tail it outta here :cool:

AprilRain says:

Um I would not sit my butt naked ass in that dirty, snake infested, rat shyt everywhere, smelly old car!!!!! Well, maybe, if the price was right hahaha

liverpool says:

sigh……people let her WORK

lol she cant do nothing else….

but let is be a lesson….no matter how old you are or how much money you have…you still have to fight to be wifey material…

Lisa Rae…NOT :violin:

liverpool says:

and as far as her reality show…

how bout a tv or movie role that requires “acting” since thats what she calls herself…

more like professional club host

*insert evil laugh*

Lovely One says:

Lisa Raye looks great :thumbsup:

The Divine Ms. K says:

Wow! Lisa Raye looks good! What an original look for her!

Wait…I think I’ve seen this pose before. Oh yeah – several times. Wait – those are the only poses she does. Sorry – thought this was her doing something different.

:yawn:

pointhimout says:

yeah, old pics, but still look good. and ladies look, NO WHITE. i like her in white.

tampa813 says:

Like Ronnie said in Players Club: closed legs don’t get fed lol. Lisa looks like one of those video hoes in these pix. A woman of her ‘class’ can take pix w/o showing ass.

missy says:

She can’t claim to be classy and then try and look like a video vixen at the same time….I don’t care how nice of a body she may have…..

Getting a 2-page spread in black men magazine isn’t an accomplishment….when you get Italian Vogue or Vogue heck even Seventeen magazine cover then that is an accomplishment…. :coffee:

:rofl: @ point and The Divine Ms.K

Daisy says:

Welp I got nothing :coffee:

Ebony says:

Is that a rainbow tattoo on her stomach or an octopus tenticle :coffee:

AprilRain says:

@Ebony: Don’t look at it, it will bite you..

missy says:

@Ebony-You hit the nail right on the head….It is a octopus rainbow tentacle … :rofl:

If your gonna put a tattoo on your body then why not get one what is sensible I mean she can’t really think she has the magic pot of gold……. :blink: *deep sigh*

gypsyeyes says:

OMGeeee!!! This is so classy! WTH??? This is totally backwards. How do you go from movie? roles to a sitcom to the first lady of that hedonist place and then to this. I don’t care about her doing this but don’t contradict yourself. This is so not becoming of a 40 something old. And when did a half naked photoshoot in this magazine constitute as being history making? Oh Sandy, you have got to be kidding me. Note to self: as you approach 40 don’t take any advice from Diamond, oops I meant LisaRaye. What the hell ever!!!

ajonesy says:

i’m not hating on lisa raye, she looks good, but ummm … black mens magazine?

seriously? first person to get a 2 page spread? this is the pinnacle of her career? the working black mans version on XXL and King. give me a break.

hoodrat chicks do hoodrat sh*t.

God bless her. That’s all I can say.

MistressD says:

LisaRaye is honored to be the first African American female in the history of Black Men magazine to get a 2-page layout in the magazine —> She’s the first? Wow. How sad.

NubianJ says:

Man whether or not she’s a hoodrat she is still a certified brickhouse. I would love to look like that at 43………hell I would love to look like that at 25! Noshade here I loves it!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Ebony Says:

Is that a rainbow tattoo on her stomach or an octopus tenticle

————————————————————
    A penis. :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Just playing, she looks nice.

Anna says:

The pics are nice but is this her big career move for 2010? Well she did put the icing on the cake with a reality show. SMH :lol: I think her career is going backwards, these pics are what yoou do in your 20’s in your 40’s you class it up and let your work speak for itself. If you have to continue to show skin in your 40’s somethng aint right.

KaraZ says:

@Anna… what career? Has Lia Raye actually done anything that wasn’t rumored to be earned on her back or her knees? The chick can’t act her way out of a paper bag, whenever you saw her in roles (except when she played herself in Player’s Club); you just knew she got the role as a favor to someone.

iscream says:

Halle Berry Move over. You thought being the first black woman to win an Oscar was a huge accomplishment. Well you better watch out because Lisa Raye is fast on your heels. She is the FIRST black woman EVER to get not 1/2; not 1; not even 1 1/2 but she got a TWO, that’s right count’em, a TWO page spread in a mens magazine.

Heck Superhead thought she was that baddest hoe in the game by sitting on the couch of Oprah but Lisa done knocked her down the hoe ladder with this one.

:rolleyes: two page spread. One for each leg she had to spread to get it…. :coffee:

NEXT!!!!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I just hate to hear her Chicago accent in every role she plays. I heard it in Player’s Club, and that other movie that went straight to DVD. Lisa,it’s called acting, chic, now turn off the accent…

kwall says:

gone head girl…make that money…don’t let it make you…

wonder where i heard that line before…and who said it…and in WHAT movie…

kwall says:

thing numma 147 that lisaraye will never have/neva be…

a lisaraye’s greatest roles dvd collection….

where the hail is brownsuggapoet????

Anna says:

KaraZ Says:

~~~
    Damn! :rofl: I was tryig to be nice w/constructive critism. :lol: I always wondered if she thought she was too good to take an acting class or two. She started her career as ghetto girl #1. Now we know her name because she gets to costar as ghetto girl named LisaRaye.
    :offtopic: I heard Naomi Campbell is hitting ppl again. That woman needs anger management, it might help her to not get so angry and bring her hair line back.

KaraZ says:

Anna Says:

————————————————————-
    Yes, on to real bad bishes with careers (even though she’s a homewrecker too), I saw that story last nigh. Imma pray for Naomi. I don’t believe the story though, it just sounds too fishy, like a Rangel setup…

Anna says:

KaraZ Says:

Anna Says:

————————————————————-
    ~
    It does sound fishy. The other party does not want to press charges, did she or her bf pay that person off right away. Is she a homewrecker if the man is in public with her and the wife knows? He’s the cheater that is cheating with her. It just proves that when you have money all rules are not the same. :lol:

KaraZ says:

Anna Says:
    ~
    ————————————————————–

How about his wife & daughter went to Naomi’s fashion charity event to support her? Even posed for pictures like one big happy Big Love family. I could not wrap my head around that one at all.

I’m trying to think about what amount of money hubby would have for me to sign up for such foolishness, so far I can’t come up with a figure… I just see images of me slitting his throat with a machete if anything remotely close to this sitchation ever happens. :-|

Vyolet20 says:

:rolleyes:

seriously, will sandra ever give this LR campaign a rest? :waiting:

Anna says:

KaraZ Says:

Anna Says:
    ~
    ————————————————————–

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wow, wife and daughter at Naomi’s gig. What are parents teaching their kids? No amount of money a man/husband has should make you disrespect yourself and take the kids along for the ride.

MissRN says:

Say what you want about Lisa Raye.. but the witch’s body is fierce.. :smile:

Lizzyb says:

Photoshop does a body good….it almost however made her face and weave look like a freakasaurus…way too cute for that, shame she is back to being wack material.
    Wonder how her daughter is doing and how is she now?

lexdiamonz says:

man the first lady fell off hard from the presidential palace to a dusty broke down vehicle sisters gotta do better in 2010. I REALLY had hoped Lisa correction LisaRaye was above this and classier than this and Black men magazine what the hell is that the is their cousin magazine black tail GIRL STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell her publicist they wrong for that she playing her self what international brand is going to pick you up after that sista can’t do what YT folk do sorry its a reality!!!! hell an essence layout would have been better

aqtpie says:

Get it lisa! Her body is banging!

QuettaV says:

Nice body, pretty face, yada yada yada yada….. Seen it all before. She is just another female who is using her body to stay relevnt on the scene. Didn’t she just talk alot of mess about Vivica then you turn around and do this. Well I seen her in Black Women magazine all dressed up. What is she saying… trying to do…. I think the womam is confused as heck!!!! Didn’t she date Rev Al Sharpton??? maybe he turned her out and she lost her mind…. Jesus take the wheel and direct her in the right path!!!

Lexus says:

I see she got the memo and coverered up those salt infused pig fingers :coffee: She looks good though.

Lexus says:

I see she got the memo and covered up those salt infused pig fingers :coffee: She looks good though.

artistman999 says:

Thinking Dirty Thoughts about Lisa, she looks good for her age, There would be some serious :hump: going on and I would be the :champ: (LOL)

LilMissRed says:

:confused: DIAMOND?? is that chu gurl??? and I beg to differ.. these photos look hella ‘shopped to me

I bet that airbrush is still smokin! LOL

So Official says:

Whoever thinks these photos weren’t photoshopped, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to sale to you!

lala says:

no homo..it’s a fact.. she is hawt!