Not So Blind Item

Last night, music producer Polow Da Don held an ultra secret, ultra sexy birthday bash for himself at an exclusive mansion in Atlanta. Several celebrities were in attendance, including a superstar NBA player who was involved in quite a scandal some years back for being unfaithful to his baby mama.

The party was complete with ballers, local rappers, beautiful socialites and professional strippers (which explains why I didn’t see the normal crew at the strip club I went to last night).

There was also a heavy presence of uniformed, off-duty police officers and private security personnel inside the mansion, which is unusual for an ultra private party held in a non-club setting.

Anyway, the executive director of Polow’s Zone 4 entertainment, Amy Welsh, took it upon herself to make sure that no one got photographic evidence of this NBA star’s presence at the party. Which was a pointless move on her part when you consider that everyone who attended the party last night saw him there.

We don’t think the NBA star slipped away to one of the many bedrooms in the house with a stripper (we seriously doubt he would be that dumb). Maybe his shyness had to do with the fact that local nightclub promoters paid his fellow teammates thousands to attend parties at Havana nightclub and Primal nightclub last night while he partied with Polow (and the strippers) for free?

74 Responses to “Not So Blind Item”

SoulWithSass says:

Where’s the DRAMA & the FLARE here, Sandra?! There’s no danger! No scandal! Hell, where’s the damn story?!

Sandra…you sleepy, aint you? (c. Lil Duval)

Anna says:

~~~~~~
    Does the pic of Kobe go with the story. He has a wife not a baby mama when the “situation” took place.

allwrightyden says:

:blink: NEXT!

Krysi J says:

decatar flavas???

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Decatur Flavor: White Chocolate Edition

Ms.kaylamomma says:

That chic with the dingy wife beater and the acid-washed jeans looks familiar.

CivilEngineer says:

:nono: Kobe wouldn’t cheat with those snow bunnies…he likes his yt meat to look like Porky the pig :yes:

iscream says:

Eww them yt chicks look old as h3ll with their man cheast…. are they men?

Are the two girls the missing strippers you mentioned?….. :shrug:

CivilEngineer says:

And the two “urban” chicks look like more than just friends :hump: …#justsayin

eastpointvet says:

i dont think it was that secret it was promoted as polow and kobe party so i dont know how they would try to keep that under wraps when everyone who went knew kobe was gonna be there

tampa813 says:

That could be any NBA player if this really went down.

Cinderella says:

From what I’ve been told, Kobe usually parties on the road in secret places away from the cameras. That scandal didn’t change anything.

Cinderella says:

Stop it Civil :rofl:

attorneymom says:

@Sandra, did you start the positive blogging week before Easter? Oooorrr is this a very very very slow celebrity news week? Blank stare.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@CIVIL

“And the two “urban” chicks look like more than just friends :hump: …#justsayin”
    ___________________________________________________________________

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:lol: @ eastpoint, you knew Sandra tried to make this into a blind item. You just blew it! :lol:

Krysi J says:

Damn….you still here? :eek:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:yawn: Who cares?? And I doubt if he is in any way jealous of Lamar Odum, Bobby Brown-mouth ass!!! :coffee:

@Krysi and MKM
    Those are Marietta Flavors aka Beckys

Reese says:

Are those the beautiful socialites? #FAIL

Kitrina says:

stay positive b/c Charles is starting a war

CivilEngineer says:

OMG…ladies to your corners please (looking directly @Krysi)

speakinmymind says:

if you ignore it, it’ll go away. :yawn:

Anna says:

CivilEngineer Says:

OMG…ladies to your corners please (looking directly @Krysi)
    ~~~~~~
    I thought you said “ladies do your corners” as in edges, kitchens.

speakinmymind says:

@ Anna
    are you a blonde…platinum maybe? :rofl:

CivilEngineer says:

LOL @Anna…I’m trying to keep the peace because I’m all about peace ;)

Man, I just don't care™ says:

**YELLIN**

“SLAP THAT HOE!!”

[i have no idea what’s going on]

pointhimout says:

i wish these chicks would just get careers and real professions instead of being dumping grounds for contaminated sperm. geesh.

speakinmymind says:

Man, I just don’t care™ Says:

**YELLIN**

“SLAP THAT HOE!!”

[i have no idea what’s going on]
    ——————————–
    OMG!! i lubs u!! :rofl: will u marry me?? :rofl:

speakinmymind says:

@ Kitrina

what kinda war is HWSNBH (He Who Shall Not Be Named) starting?
    fyi…SandraRose will ban you for talking about HWSNBN on her blog.

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: I see @Man brings the comedy!!

AND

@speak…I see I’m not the only e-whore on the board :lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

SugarPieHoneybunn Says:

Those are Marietta Flavors aka Beckys

___________________________________________________________

Oh, okay. I thought they were the Ludowici Lint Licklickers or the Cobb County Cootie Queens. :shrugs: I embarassed myself on Twitter the other day because I thought Bankhead was the rich part of ATL. :lol: So is Marietta the good part of ATL as well?

ReadTheBlog says:

Speakin and Man…. all we need is someone to say ‘N*gga git yo hand out my pocket’

Tink Tink says:

Oh ****…. :shotsfired1: is the war between AM and Charles…. :popcorn:

speakinmymind says:

@ Civil
    it’s the only place i’ll ho’ around!! i’m out…on to da gym! :cya:

Anna says:

speakinmymind Says:

@ Anna
    are you a blonde…platinum maybe?
    ~~~~~~~
    Not platinum but, #86 in the box.

speakinmymind says:

i had to come back after RTB’s comment!! lmao

naw, all we need is for someone to bust a bottle on the ground and yell “FIGHT! FIGHT!” :lolol:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@MKM
    :rofl: at the Cobb County Cottie Queens. Marietta is actually in Cobb county so u could be right, lol!! U wont see too many black folks around there unless they work out there.

No u didnt think Bankhead was the rich part of Atlanta!! U might get stabbed by a junkie in Bankhead!! U must have been thinking of Buckhead. Dats where da money at!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@SPEAKIN MY MIND
    “i had to come back after RTB’s comment!! lmao

________________________________________________________________

I remember those days. All you had to do was LOOK like you was angry and people started yellin:

“I’D HIT THAT BYTCH!”

“FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT”

“I BET YOU WON’T HIT THAT NUCCA THO!”

and my personal favorite

“SLAP THAT HOE!!”

CivilEngineer says:

My favorite’s always been:

“Don’t talk no chit, HIT THAT B*TCH!”

Not that I every instigated a fight or anything…I’m ALL about PEACE :yes:

:cya: @speak…keep it tight ;)

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@KOBE BRYANT

Keep your focus dawg! Two more championships to go!

ReadTheBlog says:

:offtopic: I finally forced myself to watch those Kat Stacks videos. THAT GIRL IS HILARIOUS! I didn’t feel sorry for her one bit because I was laughing so hard. :rofl: On the flippy, I felt bad because I’m really too old and accomplished to entertain such foolishness *awww* :-(

BUT IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL BEFORE I HAD MY EPIPHANY!

Why O Why did it seem like she was scripted after one of those bootleg ‘buy here pay here’ car lots! Whoever put her up to that mess has a career in stand up!

Joe Buddenzzz :rofl:

yvonne79 says:

CivilEngineer Says:
    My favorite’s always been:
    “Don’t talk no chit, HIT THAT B*TCH!”
    Not that I every instigated a fight or anything…I’m ALL about PEACE
    ********

Cinderella says:

I am Black and I live and work in Marietta. We have more Black people here than what people think.

CivilEngineer says:

@yvonne…speaking from experience??

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@YVONNE
    “Or someone in the surrounding crowd decides to push the chick into you as an attempt to get you to hit her first”
    ____________________________________________________________________

OH YEEEEEEAH! I forgot about that. That chit works EVERY time!

Karamelkisses76 says:

Baddest one hit my hand! :lol:

yvonne79 says:

@Civil: No comment…lol..I just don’t like all that talking. Either fight or let’s get on the bus and go home!! :mad:

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: @yvonne…the fights always started at the transfer station. GOOD TIMES!!

ms.truth says:

Cinderella Says:

———————-

Marietta has a HEP of black people there…I would never live there though. The police target black people over there. :nono:

Daisy says:

@cinderella SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I work in Mayretta as well :lol: we need to do lunch one day.

ms.truth says:

:popcorn: when Charles drags someone, he draaaaagggggssss them.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:rofl: yall ninjas are in rare form today. :lol:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Well excuse me Ms Cinderella…good for you. :yes: I, too, know a few Black people that live in Marietta, but none of their neighbors are black and whenever I visit them, I never see any other black people.

Oh well, it wont be long b4 we take over up there too. I remember when there didnt used to be many black folks in Stone Mountain. I was in the “country” the other day and I mentioned Stone Mountain for whatever reason. Dont you know this man was like, “Aint that where all them Klan folks be at? You better be careful out there!!” Well they did used to meet up at Stone Mountain park years ago. Probably still do, who knows, but its mo black folks out there than a lil bit so that was :rofl: to me.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@ Ms Truth
    Yes the police do target black people out there. And no you dont have to be a young, black male with a head full of dreads…they will pull ur ass over with a Hilary Clinton pants suit on!!

Krysi J says:

OMG…ladies to your corners please (looking directly @Krysi)
    ———————————————————

Wudd-I-Say :wink:

:rofl: Man and Speaks tom bout “SLAP DAT HOE”

*pumps up the volume on “WHOOP DAT TRICK*

*slides on e-boxing gloves = spell check, caps, and vocabulary upgrade*

*slips on orange and blue glossy boxing shorts and laces up matching nike dunks*

“LETS GET IT!”

where she at?

RTB *yells* : Niccah get yo hand outta my pocket!!!

ms.truth says:

@sugar…oh yes, that’s why I chose to move to Sandy Springs instead. I only go when I’m lusting for Zaxby’s.

Sandy Springs tend to target more Hispanics.

CivilEngineer says:

LMAO @Krysi…you never fail!! :rofl:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@ Ms Truth
    LOL, I know dats right!! They are the new negros in Sandy Springs, LOL!!

gypsyeyes says:

Wow!!! These comments are all over the place. I just came from reading that Fluckery.

@AM- I know that you are still lurking. I just stated this the other day. I think the problem is that you just flip flop. Stay true to what you believe. If you are gonna drag Monica one day and support her the next ppl are gonna feel some kinda way. I went to your blog and saw that you re-vamped it. Good for you. Now stop coming on here calling ppl dumb bunnies and shyt.

*slides on e-boxing gloves = spell check, caps, and vocabulary upgrade*

Bury me a G.

DEAD!

ms.truth says:

@Sugar..tell me about! I love it!! :rofl: makes my life easier living with a bunch of yt people…although we still get stares though.

ms.truth says:

gypsyeyes Says:

——————-

see I was with her yesterday when she made a comment about not acting a fool for blog hits anymore, and then today, she goes back to his blog acting a bigger fool. I’m still praying for her though. I hate to see a black woman with potential lost like that.

gypsyeyes says:

Going to go walking in the morning @Civil. Gotta crawl before you walk, right?

CivilEngineer says:

@Gyps…yep :yes: Nice pic btw

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She needs to do like CBreezy and take some time out for self.

gypsyeyes says:

Thank you Civil. That was the before picture before the bday celebration.

Ms.Everything says:

This has been an oh so sad and boring week in celebrity news and I really need my daily dose of nonsense to pull me out of this depressing ass mood. Oh well maybe tomorrow will be better. Let me read the comments now hopefully ill find something interesting there

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Ms. Everything, what’s going on with you?

Ms.Everything says:

Sorry @Ms. Kaylamomma I left to go pick up my kids so hopefully you’ll pop back in and see this. I’m having problems with my back and now they’ve diagnosed me with two more things from the medicine I was taking and I got more bad news today. Its like I take one step forward just to take 15 steps back. Ill be okay and I’m staying prayed up its just gonna take sometime for me to accept this as my life

Anna says:

Why did hubby call me and ask if “I got my Sandra Rose on today”. :lol:. He was upstairs on his computer and I was on mine down stairs. He said “I know who the blind item” is. I was :rofl: I said, “there was a pic w/the post”. :lol:
    @Ms. Everything, I hope things get better for you.

Ms.Everything says:

Lol @ your Hubby Anna and thanks. Im praying for strength if not healing then at least strength to get through it cause right about now its gonna take a miracle

Anna says:

Ms.Everything Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I kind of felt bad having fun and making a comment about my husband, when you are going through some things. I will pray for you. That is what we do, we pray for others and do wish everyone well on the Sandra Rose site., we roast ppl. but not all roast each other. We like to roast celebs and what they are wearing. It’s all in good fun to roast a celeb. When a fam memember in the room is going through something, that is different. Keep us up dated about you. Most of us don’t care about celebs. We are just commenting to make it through another day at work, to pass the time. Take care.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Well, I :cosign: what Anna said. We are just a big ass disfunctional family here on Sandra Rose but I think some folks care about others genuinely. So I will keep you in my prayers and hope things work out for you. :hug: You just have to have faith and know that He is there for you and will never let you down, never! He is bigger than whatever diagnosis you have so keep praying. :hug: