PICS: Bow Wow Birthday Bash At Primal

Rapper Bow Wow celebrated his 23rd birthday last night at Primal nightclub in Atlanta. Friends and family celebrating with him included his best friend Bart, who was just released from the same halfway house where rapper T.I. was a resident, and singer Jarvis (pictured above with Bow Wow).

Conspicuously missing were Bow Wow’s girlfriend Angela Simmons and his mom Teresa Caldwell, who owns Taste Boutique in Atlantic Station.

Celebs in the house included rappers Juelz Santana, Lil Scrappy, Murphy Lee, Chubbie, and Lil Chuckie (who was out way past his bedtime).

MORE pics after the break!

Rapper Lil Scrappy

Mr. Plush, left, and Bow Wow

L to R: Club promoter Mr. Plush (Plush Blue Ent), rapper Juelz Santana, guest and promoter Benny

L to R: Slimm (Plush Blue Ent), Bart and Benny

Mr. Plush and rapper Chubbie (Formerly of Dip Set)

No city can touch our Decatur Flavors

Photos: The Club Nation

49 Responses to “PICS: Bow Wow Birthday Bash At Primal”

Anna says:

Bow Wow has been in the buz for a minute, can’t believe he’s only 23. Time for plan B and get a college degree. Nice pics.

BrealistiK says:

How many birthday parties do a celeb need to have? It seems like its a minimum of three now days.Can someone please break down the signs this guys are holding up?

Ebony says:

Sandra are you still friends with Diamond and Rasheeda :coffee:

2thick4u says:

Happy Birthday Bow Wow :) !!!!

Looks like everyone had a blast :) !!!

Ebony says:

:offtopic: Did you hear that Wyclef paid his mistress $105,000 with money from his Yele foundation in 2008?

Ebony Says:
    Sandra are you still friends with Diamond and Rasheeda

*************************************************

I was never friends with them. I barely know them other than by sight. Celebs have symbiotic relationships with bloggers: they need us and we need them.

Janay says:

Does He still live with mama????

simply_tash says:

What’s with females carrying a big ole Louis Vuitton bag to the club?

miss gia says:

Sandra Rose Says:

Ebony Says:
    Sandra are you still friends with Diamond and Rasheeda

*************************************************

*************************************************

So basically yall just use each other right? I guess its safe for us to assume thats so with Tiny, Monica and all these other women that you put on as much as Diamond and Rasheeda, til yall fell out.

I am simply interpreting your statement.

scorpio says:

Why does that guy who was going with Vivica always take pictures like that? Lil Scrappy could use a new pose also, Juelz looks nice, but don’t like the belt.

WHAT HAPPENED TO JARVIS??? Tough times??

Toni says:

Mr. Plush looks weird and what’s up with that thick knitted scully he’s wearing? Boo!

Al-Ameera says:

I kept thinking Mr. Plush was Ray J with a lil weight on him

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Lil scrappy got those bulldog lips like Rocko. Kinda look like Heidi Fleiss lips. EW!!

Daisy says:

:happybirthday:

Hope everybody had a good Sat afternoon

pointhimout says:

what happened to mr plush? is he really that short? i swear to God so many of my boy on boys fantasies turn into freakin nightmares when i come to SR site. Mr. Plush is 4’11, Polow da Don keeps going back for 4ths during dinner, and Trey Songz continue to waist all that sexiness on dreadful FISH. DAMMIT.

pointhimout says:

****waste*****

ryand91 says:

@ 8, because they think they are doing something special but it really looks tacky…

But it looks like good times, I remember when I was the HUGEST, BIGGEST, Bow Wow fan in the whole entire world. Ahhh my younger years.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

pointhimout Says:

what happened to mr plush? is he really that short? i swear to God so many of my boy on boys fantasies turn into freakin nightmares when i come to SR site. Mr. Plush is 4?11, Polow da Don keeps going back for 4ths during dinner, and Trey Songz continue to waist all that sexiness on dreadful FISH. DAMMIT.
    ____________________________________

:rofl: I spit my :koolaid2: out!

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

@ SandraRose …Wait a minute, I thought u was cool with Diamond? :shrug: (r was that the other chick from Crime Mobb?)

tampa813 says:

How many dudes in Atlanta are promoters? Oh yeah b-day Bow I guess.

masonmom says:

now i know there’s a recession but is everyone a “club promoter”??? good question tampa, esp when they all gotta split the profit. those decatur flava’s can keep em in business, lol.

FYI decatur flava cant touch my DMV honiez!! yall can come up to dc so we can coach u!

MOVINONUP says:

Im with you masonmo they aint got nothing on us DMV.

pointhimout Says:

————————————————-

I can’t beleave you said that. Made me die of :lolol:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Is Slimm still with Viv?

Yadda Yadda says:

Sandra, are you and Vivica still friends? :coffee: Since now you’re tight with all white Lisa I haven’t seen hide nor hair of Viv around these parts.

masonmom Says:

********************************************

I used to live in DC when I worked at GW hospital. Those DMV Honiez can’t hold a candle to our Decatur Flavas. :-D

Yadda Yadda Says:
    Sandra, are you and Vivica still friends? Since now you’re tight with all white Lisa I haven’t seen hide nor hair of Viv around these parts.

*************************************************

Vivica A. Fox is cool (as is Diamond) but we are not friends. See, that’s the problem with kids today: you have no concept of what a friend is. :coffee:

Anna says:

Hey everyone. I’m watching TvOne, Tasha Mack is w/ G Garvin(cooking) and she said they are trying to make “The Game” an hour long. As long as they bring everyone back that would be great.

Daisy says:

@Sandra I am one youngin/kid whatever you refered to us as who knows what a real FRIEND is.

@Anna I dont want BET to JACK up the Game IF (I will beleive it when I see a new ep on my tv) it really does come back. They were just starting to grow the show (characters/storylines) when it got the ax. I hope everybody comes back as well plus a few new ppl.

Anna says:

Daisy Says:
    ~~~~
    I hope they don’t jack it up either. It did take them a minute to get their acting skills in sync. I liked watching “All Of Us” and through the years they(LisaRays’s)acting got better. To me that show had much more story line left because when it ended they decided to give little Bobby a sibling. :lol: as I was typing this there was a commercial for LisaRay’s reality show, she said she didn’t lose her “swagger” and she’s the real MCcoy. You can’t lose what you never had. I never found her to have swagger, she comes across to me as a ghetto princess. :rofl: Ghetto fab do not know they are, just that Ghetto Fab. :lol:

KaraZ says:

simply_tash Says:
    What’s with females carrying a big ole Louis Vuitton bag to the club?
    ————————————————————

There’s no need to bring a big azz tote to a club, unless you’re hiding a 3month old baby in there, or you’re working and need it to hide the coke you sell or the guest lists you need to keep track of.

So my guess is, it’s the only one they own, and they need to bring it to he club to fool their prey into believing that she actually has some money and doesn’t need him for that.

Judging from the serious dent in the leather and suspect hardware, hers seems to be a fake. I could be wrong, i’ll need to see it from another angle.

KaraZ says:

Sandra Rose Says:
    masonmom Says:

********************************************

————————————————————

Sandra, no wonder you look familiar. My dorm was across the street! And Sandra is quite right, these chicks “Decatur Flavors” make many women look downright plain. DC doesn’t have the steady supply of cute chicks that Atlanta seems to have.

Stephen says:

JARVIS…seriously GIVE IT UP..that dude has the OLD gry blackberry; he cant even get one of the new blackberries…his carrer is going NOWHERE I feel bad for him…so is Bow Wow…nobody wants another album from that gay dude

and why does that one dude look like J-Boog…HOT ASS MESS!!

Blako says:

Sandra’s Right…i dont think any city in the States can touch ATL’S Decatur Flavas!!!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:yawn: Good morning.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Mornin MsKay!!!!!

TruGemini says:

This party is full of sick, done-fell-off, brokedown looking people…WTF??

Decatur Flavas are just like a box of chocolates…”you never know what you’re gonna get”… is it a man? a woman? Yall know how Atlanta (and the surronding) do…

Kat says:

I think I have a crush on Mr. Plush and Slimm. :ashamed:
    Decatur Flavor ain’t “all that” to me. I’ve seen better right here in wack azz Richmond, VA.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Heeey Brownsuga, how was your weekend?

ohso says:

Good morning Ms.Kayla…..@TRUGEMINI :rofl: you aint neva lied bout that chile!!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MsKay it was a very long and hard weekend. I got myself all worked up friday and couldn’t do anything so I suffered!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:lol: @ Brownsuga. Seee, that’s what happens when you go talking about Fruit Rollups and stuff!

Heeey Ohso! :grin:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Mskay i can’t help it, it’s my favorite topic, my cross to bear

RemieBaby says:

Goodmorning ALL!! I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Why everytime I see a pic of Slimm, I think his dreads are attached to his hat?

danjas says:

dayum! slimm sexy as hell. i saw viv on the wendy williams show last week and she was sayin how happy she is with him. go head on girl.

Krysi J says:

*grabs the collar of Lil Scrappy’s jacket*

“What is that Velvet?”

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

:rofl: :rofl: You already know where to go!

Choco says:

No shade but I will vote for the ladies who live in my hometown THE DMV…I think women in Decatur have to compete with all the trannies so therefore they add more rainbow colors to their face and wear lacefronts more often-just sayin…

1 Pingbacks

[...] Rapper Bow Wow celebrated his 23rd birthday Friday night at Primal nightclub in Atlanta. Friends and family celebrating with him included his best friend Bart, who was just released from the same halfway house where rapper T.I. was a resident, and singer Jarvis pictured above with Bow Wow. Other Celebs in attendance included rappers Juelz Santana, Lil Scrappy, Murphy Lee, Chubbie, and Lil Chuckie. See More Pictures Here. [...]