Put ‘Em On Blast: Amber Rose

Club promoters around the country are buzzing about pseudo-celebrity Amber Rose. They say the former stripper who gained fame as rapper Kanye West’s girlfriend, acts like she’s a rock star commanding $5,000 a pop to make appearances at nightclubs.

But promoters are onto her gimmicks which usually begins after she secures a down payment. They say with deposit in hand, she often jacks her rates higher or demands extra plane tickets to fly in her lesbun friends. A promoter said the last time Amber was in town, she agreed to make an appearance at his Doraville nightclub. But when Amber pulled up outside the club at the appointed hour, she refused to go inside until the promoter paid her more loot.

Another local promoter said Amber was paid a deposit to appear at an Atlanta nightclub this past weekend. But instead of showing up as contractually agreed, she flew to LA to attend an Oscar after party.

Last night, when Amber showed up at another paid gig, the salty sometime model promptly threw a b*tch fit when the promoter told her she wasn’t getting the rest of her money since she ddn’t show up for the previous night’s gig. Apparently, this is her M.O. because she thinks she’s a superstar.

Witnesses said Amber had 3 big bodyguards with her when she approached the promoter screaming, “Where’s my money?”. But the promoter stood firm, telling the trick that she owed him an hour and if she didn’t stay for the full hour, she wouldn’t get paid.

I’m told Amber stayed for the full hour, taking pictures and dancing with club patrons before leaving to go to a lesbun club across town with her friends.

Photo by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

53 Responses to “Put ‘Em On Blast: Amber Rose”

jazi65 says:

Call girl fees standing up – dam gurl don’t be so greedy.

ohpretty1 says:

:popcorn:

Lovely One says:

More importantly, did Amber look fly when she arrived at the club?

nyvixen says:

Who does she think she is?

Krysi J says:

And….? :shrug:

Reality says:

I dont blame Amber; she knows only a fool would pay a bald headed, former stripper who is smashing Kyane West to make an apperance at his club. Look at that pic Amber is gorgeous; she nearly has a perfect nose.

chase says:

Good for her…

Cinderella says:

Cosign @ Reality. If she wasn’t requested, she wouldn’t act like a diva.

LilMissRed says:

Sounds like a trickster playing tricks LOL. I mean really… why are they paying her?? shes nobody. I mean what EXACTLY does she do except parade around w/Kanye???????? no seriously.. what the hale does she do?

va_shawty says:

I don’t blame her for doing that. Perhaps she’s not trying to get back on that pole after her 15 minutes of fame are up…. Just saying.

mirsmommy says:

:rolleyes: They should be put on blast for hiring her non-celebrity a** to just show up at parties and not just paying her for what she does, strip, suck, f*ck, lick, etc.

Lovely One says:

I thought people like Hoopz and Deelicious would get $5k for an appearance after their Flavor of Love debuts. That being said, the $5k sounds like it actually WAS up-front money with the remainder to be paid after the event.

ohso says:

Hey i aint mad at her…chica gotta stack up her dough before her 15 minutes run out! BTW :newbie:

Thetruth32 says:

she was on the flyer with luda for his released party… guess she didn’t show up at Velvet Room :oops:

MistressD says:

This is what happens when white girls start sucking on the BBD, they become Di*kmatized which leads to them developing delusional symptoms such as “thinking they are A-List status”. Don’t blame Amber for her behavior, blame Kanye and the lame ass niggas who co-sign her. She know she can take the money and run, and the BBD’s will continue to follow her. She knows how to use these fools….AMEN, Amber.

scandalous1 says:

were you at the lesbun club across town @ Sandra…. :lick:

Thetruth32 says:

Welcome ohso

ms.truth says:

:yawn: i thought it was going to be something really juicy like her and kanye had a sex tape coming out… :newpost:

MzKaren83 says:

Sandra you should have filed this under who cares :yawn:

WalkingKontradiction says:

No I’m sure the $5K was the flat rate. These people have to be able to make their money back, and if they are giving her double digits they will never make a profit. Amber needs to get over herself.

SangriaSugar says:

:cosign: Reality

I hope she saving the money that these people are paying her cause :shrug: don’t know how long this is going to last. I mean getting paid $5K to be at a club for an hour…sounds cool to me!!

kimip84 says:

:cosign: Reality! if i could get paid that and even more hell i would be up in every club getting that money!

Welcome Ohso

aqtpie says:

I aint mad at her for getting her money but if you are paid to stay an hour, you need to stay the damn hour. I sure as hell wouldnt give her more than an agreement price.

ohso says:

@THETRUTH32 & KIMIP84: Thanks yall!!! I’m ready to join in :danban1: Yall know yall be going in on people here LOL.

Cinderella says:

Sandra, today is Tuesday. Why is the flyer w/ Amber still on the site? The party was yesterday.

nika405 says:

Make the money Amber, don’t let the money make you!

speakinmymind says:

“make that money honey, don’t let it make you!

Team Amber!! :cheer1:

nika405 says:

@ Speak get out my head lol!

Choco says:

Enemy Mine Head Amber ain’t worth shat! Oh fish smelling hussie!

LaTechGrad02 says:

Well this would be more interesting if these club promoters took her on Judge Judy. I’d watch :)

darkflava says:

Who really cares about how much promoters are spending on Amber Rose to come to the club? If they have the money to spend, ok. Obviously they feel they’ll get more patrons (male) patrons if she’s there. In my opinion, it’s a waste of money. But oh well! @ Mistress D, this ain’t got much to do with “white girls sucking on BBD”. Hell, club promoters are paying the same for black D-list, E-list, and even Z-list ex-strippers who’ve gone on reality shows, acted an ass for a season and now think they’re celebrities! :shrugs:

nika405 says:

@LaTech like they did Frankie huh? She was acting like she had some sense too.

speakinmymind says:

@ nika405

>>>>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<<<

we were thinking the exact same thing. if these promoters are stupid enough to book a chick who has no claim to fame except sucking off Kanye, then it serves them right if she pimps them for $$$.

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Nika, yep, I almost didn’t recognize Frankie on that episode.

speakinmymind says:

Choco Says:

Enemy Mine Head Amber ain’t worth shat! Oh fish smelling hussie!
    —————————————
    dam.n Choco…tell us how you really feel!! :rofl:
    and i ain’t heard nobody called a ‘hussie’ in sooooo long…

Danielle84 says:

I like Amber! I don’t blame her either,if they willing to pay her 5k to make an appearance at their club why not :shrug:

I Never heard her speak not once. I am curious to know what she sounds like lol

speakinmymind says:

:offtopic:

how ’bout somebody gave AttorneyMom the nickname “ParalegalMammie” on another blog. i bout died!! :rofl: :rofl:

Choco says:

@Speak
    You have to pardon me today girl the PMS moodiness in me is in full effect today : ) but I thought Enemy Mine head was funnier do you remember that movie with Lou Gossett Jr….LMAO I always think of that when I see her head

Peachizz says:

“telling the trick”
    Why must you be so disrespctful????????

Reese says:

Stop hiring the tramp. End of problem.

speakinmymind says:

@ Choco

yessss! I lol’d at that too cuz that description fits her head exactly but ‘hussie’ took me waaaaaaay back!

Choco says:

@Speak
    :rofl: I wanted to call her something else but Hussies sumz it up!

I REALLY hope that is not true. I kinda understand her standing up the guy to go to the grammy party but the asking for more money than she was contracted to get is ridiculous. If it’s true promoters need to get the word out on her so that she stops getting gigs. This is a good start.

I mean Oscar party.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. How does that old hip-hop saying go: Don’t hate the player, hate the game! Amber Rose is breathtakingly beautiful! Who else can rock a bald head like her? Let her make some money while she can, while she’s still young and beautiful because after all, nothing last forever and change is constant, especially when you’re an entertainer: One minute you’re hot, the next you’re out! What did my mother always tell us: The 2 worse things in life one can be are ignorant and jealous. Let US be neither! Peaceeeeeeeeee.

One thing for sure you can BUY a bar of Ivory soap so u can wash a trick up, u can shine her skin with the finest vaseline product on the market. And you can also throw a little lip stick on her and put her in the finest things money can get you but you can’t buy class.

ms.truth says:

speakinmymind Says:

:offtopic:

————————————————————–

I saw that and have been trying to figure out why I can’t find anything with her connected to being an attorney.

KaraZ says:

These promoters need to shut the fluck up and sue her for breach on contract. I don’t see why they’re whining and moaning if the won’t follow due process to recoup their stolen money.

NubianJ says:

I wonder how many attorneys or hell even managers are up in here :rollseyes:

dblaq says:

Well maybe if the promoters would stop booking her, maybe she would stop. Why would anybody would go to a party just because of her???? What has she done but stay in the media on some controversy. People are twisted nowadays.

The last time I remember, people, music and atomosphere make a party. Not a celeb that sits in VIP all night. WTF?

yesindeedio says:

Why do these people do business with that broad anyway? Is anyone getting her to SIGN A CONTRACT? Gee whiz! I would sue her if she took my deposit and didn’t follow through. That’s not good business.

1 Pingbacks

[...] this is some balla ass ****. Where else would you pay 40 dollars to possibly get a glimpse of Amber Rose’s ass (she’s supposed to be hosting tonight). The parking lot is packed but who wants to pay $30 for [...]