State of NY Investigating Jay Z, Beyonce Finances?

Rap mugul Jay Z, real name Shawn Carter, is having trouble finding tax shelters to hide his cash. Every business he has owned or been a part of has either shut down or is running in the red. So when a group of NY “investors” approached the lyricist about an idea to invest in a NYC casino and slot machines, Jay Z jumped at the chance.

But, according to ContactMusic, the Jigga man pulled his investment after NY gaming officials apprised him of new rules which will force all the investors to submit comprehensive records on their own finances, and those of their spouses.

According to insiders, the new rule was created specifically for Jigga and his bridezilla, Beyonce as part of an ongoing undercover probe into the couple’s shady financial dealings.

The order would have meant Jay Z and his wife Beyonce would have to turn over their income records to the state. And with Beyonce already under investigation for racketeering and other federal charges, Jay Z didn’t want to risk the state getting wind of any of his and Bey’s crooked dealings.

But once the state comes sniffing around your finances, they usually don’t back off. If they don’t get him now they will get him later.

51 Responses to “State of NY Investigating Jay Z, Beyonce Finances?”

Karamelkisses76 says:

Why aren’t they investigating Brad & Angie, Tom & Katie, or David & Victoria, Gavin & Gwen….?

iscream says:

Stop it Sandra. I didn’t get the full jist of the story but this is happening because Government is trying to railroad Gov Patterson and he had something to do with this deal. They are trying to take him & anything he touches down & I think that’s why Jay backed out.

But thanks for the story. @ least you gave me some morning wood :kiss: he even has his lips puckered up awaiting my :kiss: muah

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:lol: @ Iscream

missy says:

I hope Sean is worrying about his losing New Jersey Nets or did he dump them……

KaraZ says:

I have an easy time believing that rich people do illegal things to stay rich. with a high profile couple like this, i’d find it easy to believe they were involved in money laundering or smuggling.

bigtyme says:

why would there be an undercover probe into their finances? i am not understanding that part…are they not paying taxes? this doesn’t make sense…

QuettaV says:

I have nothing…

KaraZ says:

iscream, I’m still praying for you girl

darkflava says:

Lol, if it makes Beyonce look bad in any way, Sandra is jumpin on it!!!!

I love that Bey has thicker eyebrows. I always get the side eye when I go get my arches cleaned.

The girl always wanna slice ‘em off. No thanks.

@Isc, he is giving you that look…

Candi Apple says:

I feel for Jay Z and Beyonce. The damn government wants half of everything. If I could oohhhh.. The man trying to get me too. Good luck Jay and Bey.

I love love love Jay he is sexy

VIBABY says:

A new rule was created for Jay and Bey…..heffa you crazy.

Stay off that shyt SR, didnt you see what happened to Corey?

Tink Tink says:

A new rule was created for Jay and Bey…..heffa you crazy.

Stay off that shyt SR, didnt you see what happened to Corey?
    ____________________________________________________________
    :rofl: please dont get banned.

ReadTheBlog says:

DON’T YOU TURN YOUR RECORDS INTO THE STATE WHEN YOU DO YOUR TAXES?

So this is just a nice way of saying they are being audited, huh? By the state, huh? Not the Feds?

ReadTheBlog says:

I’m sure this law wasn’t created for them exclusively, but rather people in similar financial circles and situations.

I wonder if this is a slick way of saying Jay being accused of racketeering and money laundering?

Krysi J says:

So? :shrugs:

ATL_Reese says:

They all do “shady” business.. Jay Z time is coming.. Notice how recently all of your “stars” are falling.. Even the bible said that would happen, but seeing is believing to some ppl, so keep your eyes open. God is the best visual artist..

chase says:

I read about some of this in the NY Daily News, they did not make a big deal of it. They just stated that he pulled out of the deal along w/ NY Representative Floyd Flake due to the rules that New York State has in digging into the investors financial background…

ReadTheBlog says:

So he got skurred cause they wanted to dig into his financial background -Ain’t that called a credit check? :rofl:

speakinmymind says:

this right here is what made the whole post a big WOMP WOMP:

———————————————
    we don’t believe you. you need more people.

NEXT!!

aqtpie says:

:rofl: Only on SR!!

yesindeedio says:

This is really interesting to me how people who are that financially inclined try to dodge things. He and Beowolf have more money than they can spend in their lifetimes. So, why not just PAY THEIR TAXES and stop looking for ways to beat the system.

speakinmymind says:

VIBABY Says:

A new rule was created for Jay and Bey…..heffa you crazy.
    Stay off that shyt SR, didnt you see what happened to Corey?
    ————————————-
    *clutching chest* “Lizbeth honey, i’m coming to join ya honey!”
    :rofl: :rofl:

Candi Apple says:

You turn in records to the federal government when you do your taxes-no you turn in what your income was (-W2, 1099 forms)not the details of the income. When being audited details and paper trails have to be turned in. Not going into details.

Bey problem is her records are fudged because she was purchasing items from the warehouse she uses for less under an assumed company name. She would then turn around and place her tags on the clothing and sell them for the retail price. The warehouse was loosing money so they decided to sue her. This is just a snippet not detailed of what she did and its implications.

Jay on the other had monopolized the rights to a casino with Patterson. If the deal went through Jay and Co. would have control over the casino business (not everywhere but within the guidelines of that state). No more details just a snippet. Yall know the Man don’t like that.

Mother Jefferson says:

:coffee: Chile boo. Matthew Knowles will shut down any investigation that has to do with Bey. Sandra, you better be careful before he comes for you :lolol:

onlinefan says:

not believing this one.
    i like Bey’s look in this pic.

Candi Apple says:

Matthew can’t help Bey unless he wants to be investigated himself. The only thing he can do is try and clean the records for Deron.

tampa813 says:

Unless there’s actual proof about their finances, who cares? And if they do have shady dealings, who cares cuz hell I’m not benefiting from any of it.

LeLe says:

@ Karamelkisses76 Says:

————————————-

:cosign: I was thinking the same thing. Why they want to mess with this beautiful, rich blk couple? White folk can’t stand when blk folks are wealthy!! some of them

iscream says:

Thanks Candi for the info. I knew Patterson had something to do with it. They are rippin his backyard clean

& I did a lil diggin and the story is true. well most of it. Sandra added her own spin but he pulled out the deal because they wanted to see his papers.

& that’s all I have to say about that. :|

Candi Apple says:

If the warehouse can connect Bey to the alleged secondary company thats proof enough.

Ok I own a Jean manufacturing company I make a deal (contracted) with VBABY where she purchase the jeans from me at $20 and I get a cut of the sales. VBABY turns around and makes up a company to purchase the jeans for $5 and then sells them retail. I’m loosing.

Candi Apple says:

Sorry but true statement Brad and Angie are on the up and up. They dont really do clothing or manufacture goods. They dont need to do anything outside of making movies and babies. LOL

Al-Ameera says:

The feds are worst than the dang Mafia once they get in your money biz…good luck to them

african_dude says:

they dont know like to see black wealthy couples blah blah…shoot ! at some point laws have to be enforced..get off the plantation already !

aqtpie says:

Depending on what it’s for, even if my ish was legal I wouldn’t want no white man in it!

mirsmommy says:

If they would ahve just taken a vacation like most have hoped for, then they wouldn’t be goin through none of this mess. :lol: Just jokin.

Although I can’t stand The Camel and his bulletproof lacefront wearing Jockey, I really hope that they weren’t involved in nothing crazy and illegal.

dani818 says:

I really wish people would leave them alone. They are both successful and rightfully so. I am sure if the FEDS or whoever investigates them will find nothing wrong. People really need to get a life.

VIBABY says:

@Aqtpie
    You aint never lied. Just like a cop asking you to volunteer a DNA sample….bish please. Even if I’ve never had so much as a speeding ticket, I wont be giving you shyt. My DNA could end up in the OJ glove…..

Jewelry says:

Sandra kills me with the every Black male is gay overkill…

…but I love how she goes in on BeyondFake.

Thanks, Sandra!!!! :rofl:

Jewelry says:

…and if they have nothing to hide, just turn over the documents… :shrug:

Everything is not an issue of Black and White. There are a lot of White white collar criminals serving federal time for shady money issues. BeyondFake and Camel-Z need to understand that this sort of investigation comes with the territory. Dirty Mattress Knowles has done some backhand dealing in his quest to fulfill his spoiled nappy roots daughter’s dreams of ruling the world. Now she is falling out of public favor and I for one am ready to see her greedy ass GO!!!!

Candi Apple says:

Its not about people picking on them. It’s business.

LadyLioness says:

SMH…it has nothing to do with them being a black successful couple, but everything to do with their shady financial game. Beyaki has a 350 pg book of litigation against her for shady dealings, musically and otherwise. I can only imagine with Jay. He’s been in and out of deals, and um HELLLUR he’s a former drug dealer. Those habits don’t just disappear because he’s famous. Please don’t be delusional and make this a race thing.

None of the other couples are involved in situations like this because they aren’t doing half the things these two are. And you better believe if they were, they’d be splashed across the front pages of every tabloid and magazine.

Remember, they say in their music that they’re HUSTLERS so why act surprised when they get pulled up on a bad hustle?

Candi Apple says:

When I mentioned the MAN, I ment the government not color coded. I think its more powerful than color. The government controls everything and everybody. Not one hostile or peaceful decision is made without the governments knowledge. The MAN operates on a F**k you pay me basis.

aqtpie says:

Right VIBABY! Plus I took street law so I know just as much as a judge too. Lol

mirsmommy says:

Jewelry Says:

…and if they have nothing to hide, just turn over the documents…

___________________________________________________________

VIBABY says:

If they are asking Jay to turn over shyt he has every right to say no. Fluck them…..if they had a case against Jay they wouldnt ask, they would just take.

Lawwwd the things ppl will do. :blink:

Candi Apple says:

Wait Sandra twisted this a little into one story its actually Three fold.

If Jay hands over his records it could show all his shady dealing along with Beyonce’s (who is being sued by manufactur and possible RICCO charges). Jay is in no trouble for not handing his records over to seal the deal. The problem begins with the deal itself, it was shady. Alot of money went under the table to gain control over the casion business in NJ. Also the deal shut out any other contendors who were bidding publicly for the same exclusive rights. Patterson and others were involved to make this deal go through. It’s all just business. the deal went sour because Patterson is under investigation.

People do it all the time its business. But, it got messy

aidansmom says:

Not everything has to do with race. All those folks mentioned in#1 don’t have to worry about that crap because they stick to what they are known for. And if they dab in a little extra things–then they are on the up & up. They aren’t trying to cheat ppl out of money. And if they are–then just like Bey & Jay they will get theirs when the ish hits the fan.

The Knowles-Carter clan needs to stop pretending like they are damn untouchable—nothing good comes from being bad (to put it lightly)…

Lady_L says:

If Tiny and TI were being audited would you post the story???