Trina Blames BET Security For Leaked Cell Phone Pics

By now you know that images of a graphic nature featuring rapper Trina were leaked to the Internet sunday morning. Well, everyone is leaning toward the opinion that the pics were leaked as part of an elaborate publicity stunt because Trina has a new album coming out.

One industry source took it a step further and said she believes Katrina leaked the pics herself to win back her ex-boyfriend, Denver Nuggets player Kenyon Martin, after he dumped her because she couldn’t accept him seeing his baby mama, Heather.

My source who is close to Trina’s camp said:

Kenyon is a nice guy he paid for everything Trina wanted from hand bags, diamonds, those good lace fronts etc. After they split Trina really didn’t have ANY income (I’m not exaggerating ask anyone in Trina’s circle). So as soon as that money well ran dry and Trina realized Kenyon was serious she went on interviews and refused to speak on whether she and Kenyon were officially together or split. All the gold diggers from the mid-west to LA were preying on Kenyon because the word was he was a big TRICKER. Trina didn’t want any opportunist gold diggers getting that lavish lifestyle that she once lived, so she refused to officially admit they broke up. Kenyon’s been ignoring women lately because I think he got the memo women started seeing him as an ATM machine.

Trina’s story that her cell phone turned up missing while she was onstage performing at BET’s Rip The Runway, does hold water. Theft is a well-known problem at fashion shows. Especially when the shows aren’t organized properly and models have every Tom, Dick and Shanaynay visiting them in the dressing rooms. Sometimes the models themselves steal from each other. Just hang around long enough after a fashion show and you’re bound to hear models complaining about personal items turning up missing.

In this audio recording from an interview with Str8NYC.com before the photos were leaked, Trina said she would be “devastated” if she lost her cell phone. She insisted she would never leak photos as part of a publicity stunt.

Trina said, “I don’t feel as an artist that I need to expose myself. I don’t need to put out a nude photo for press.”

But the insider insists that Trina is the source of the leaked photos. She made a great point when she said:

Why are these “black listers” threatening to release pics of Kenyon smoking weed? I mean seriously Trina use to be a stripper before rapper, nude pictures being released of her is nothing. But pics of Kenyon smoking weed could get him kicked out of the NBA. If you ask me this has “Diary Of A Mad Bitter Black Woman” written all over it.

18 Responses to “Trina Blames BET Security For Leaked Cell Phone Pics”

Cinnamon Kisses says:

*dead* @ tom….****….and shanaynay :lol:
    I hope trina isn’t behind alla this shyt. That would be hella bitter. But doesn’t the NBA drug test????

ms.truth says:

she lost me at “good lace fronts”

CWhatsHerFace says:

My source who is close to Trina’s camp said:

Sandra, there was nothing good about those lace-fronts, you know good and well that wasn’t no source, that has you written all over it! :coffee:

ReadTheBlog says:

:rofl: Is she crying up there? :rofl:

ReadTheBlog says:

Oh and rumor is that Trina used to fight Kenyon all the time, and he got tired of it. That was the supposed reason for the break up.

whatdoesitmatter says:

Hmm, that’s messes up.

Q_ATLANTIS says:

:popcorn: I’m waiting to see the rest of this story.

SouthernPrincess says:

I can believe someone stole her phone at the awards show, but I think there is more to the story

msnicole says:

I hope to God she didn’t release those pics, cause that is a dumb move. What the hell is showing her azz, her crying, and some warts gonna do for her?

ROTFL @ “good lacefronts”… a good lacefront is when you can’t even tell its fake, and that is definitely not Trina.

Krysi J says:

I mean….isn’t she an ex-stripper…..whats the problem?? I thought they were the most proud of their bodies….Its a STUNT….that hoe ain crying bout no fukking photos…!!

#GetTheHellOnWitThat!

2thick4u says:

There is more to this story…a lot more!!!

Raven says:

Like the homie Fresh says “when all else fails, do some hoe ****”.

Chgoprime says:

“By Now We Know” LMAO I didn’t know shiat! Who keeps up w/ Trina? Queen Hoodrat.

Chgoprime says:

Sandy you bogus for this picture lol

onlinefan says:

I’m tired of leaked nude photo’s. find something new for publicity.
    How about doing something charitable or anything else positive instead for a change?

Okay y’all I wrote a song for all the ladies who just don’t know it’s call Azz on the Internet.

Azz on the internet. yo azz on the internet, girl u looking like a fool with yo azz on the internet,

Girl, let me hook you to some game, you never take coon shots and save, if u gonna take them u better erase, or u might get caught on tape.

Now you looking like

Also girl u should never ever show your face, on the same sim card you choose to make dirty flicks. Because if it ever leaks out at least u can say, it ain’t me and deny it to your grave,

So you won’t be looking like

Yes, white chicks can do this all day long, leak pic’s and the next thing they on, but a black chick who does the same in turn your gonna get played.

Then you’ll be looking like

thank you please buy on itunes Sean The Pen I need to be on your dream team…

Sandra, you had me :rofl: with this picture of Trina crying and these comments in general. Seriously. Hilarious.

On a more serious note, has Trina had work done to here face???

missknowitall says:

:coffee: that gravy train has left the station it’s about time Kenyon came to his senses