Celeb Style: Drake & T.I. *Updated*

A couple of sharp eyed readers hit me up to ask what is the name of the bracelets that rappers Drake and T.I. have been wearing lately. I have no clue, but I will ask Fashionista Sarah Chapman, who is busy preparing for her upcoming fashion blog’s launch date.

Update:

According to loyal reader Daneee, the bracelets might be from the Loren Jewelry line of diamond ball bracelets, which you can view here.

The bracelet Drake and T.I. are wearing might be the 10 diamond pavé ball bracelet, which is pure silver with 10 ct. diamonds and black string. The bracelets will set you back anywhere from $2,000 up to $13,000. Or you can find knock offs that are sure to spring up now that Drake, T.I., Kim Kardashian, LeBron James and others are now rocking them.

Update II, 1:53 pm ET:

Hi Sandra.

This is Chantel Watkins. I’ve met you several times around Atlanta at events. I work for Jermaine Dupri at So So Def.

I was on your site and noticed that you were asking about Drake and T.I.’s bracelets. I am not sure who the designer is of the Drake’s bracelets, but T.I.’s bracelets are by HONESTY Jewelry. Myself and Nicole Jones (MLB wife Nicole Jones-Chicago White Sox and ex Atlanta Braves Andruw Jones wife) are owners of HONESTY Jewelry. We launched the line a year ago. We have 2 lines; an affordable line and we recently launched our diamond collection. T.I. is wearing 2 bracelets from our diamond line.

T.I. purchased the HONESTY bracelets from us personally about 3 weeks ago. Please check out of our site when you get a chance. We have pictures of Tiny, Nelly and other celebrities wearing our pieces.

Update III, 1:58 pm:

And this from celebrity photographer Thaddaeus, who is Young Jeezy’s personal photographer:

Those bracelets are called Shockra designed by my man Sako the same guy who makes all them designer zshock watches you see everybody wearing.

292 Responses to “Celeb Style: Drake & T.I. *Updated*”

Fashionista Sarah Chapman

You mean BABY MAMA Sarah Chapman Sandra??

I gotta give it to her, she is beautiful, but All of a sudden she is a fashion expert :shrug:

Nightshift says:

The fact that someone noticed these bracelets is weird. That is looking too damn hard.

Just because Sarah had a baby by Diddy and she can coordinate her daughter’s hairbows with her outfits does not make her a fashionista. An Ochocinco “Child, please” to that.

Janay says:

LOVE T.I. AND TINY :)

bigtyme says:

flo….we are >>>here<<<
    pretty soon, we will have a countdown clock for the launch fo this site she has…

glamdiva83 says:

Drake bracelet look girly

missy says:

Why does T.I hand look so wrinkled ….

Look at my Future baby daddy Drake… :lol: that whole looking confused/pout look is sexy… :) got me all hot *fans self*

tampa813 says:

Please let me know what dude is asking about these ‘bracelets’ lol.

Anna says:

Is every post going to have T.I in it? T.I is a multi millionaire, why does he have “dish pan” hands? Or did he get pruned sitting in a hot tub?

Choco says:

They are A N A L Beads :rofl: and yes they do look :homo:

ShoYaRight says:

1. T.I. and Drake’s braclets are different.

2. Why don’t you try googling info the braclets yourself instead of waiting on Sarah to do it. She don’t know shyt about ‘em…trust!

3. Until Sarah looks like she can pull an outfit together that’s noteworthy, she gets a attnymom “Blank Stare” at every mention of her name & fashion in the same sentence.

#thatisall

2thick4u says:

Drake bracelet looks like his girl should be wearing it!!!

T.I. bracelet is cute :) !!

missy says:

Sarah Chapman is a fashionista as Misa Hylton is the best fashion designer ever…You know that is a lie from the pits..So STOP!!!

ReadTheBlog says:

They look like beads I make my earrings with.

Probably some Hind or Buddhist prayer beads of some sort.

missy says:

@Anna- :lol: That’s it Tiny just finished making him wash them dishes… or T.I just hoped out the shower…

missy Says:

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SangriaSugar says:

Are today’s posts all gonna be about TI?? :coffee:

LLani says:

LMAO at these comments!!

Anna says:

Tiny looks so little (trying to get her gangster walk on)next to T.I, and for him to look like a giant next to her just tells how little he really is. :lol:

Kimmy says:

Sandra, did someone really inquire about these bracelets?

Or did you realize that you have not mentioned Sarah Chapman’s name lately, so you made up this bogus story in order to bring up her name. I’ll go with the later. Girl stop!! :coffee:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

How cute! Friendship Bracelets!

@ Brown -

GLad you like them! I just ordered ours!

:lolol:

pinksghetti says:

Sandra is right thugs are out (good) because no one can be hard with a dangling braclet on. I wonder if they jangle.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

and is that Trey lookin over Drake’s shoulder with the matchin necklace???

pinksghetti Says:

:rofl @ Brown

Not sure if thats Trey, but I do believe its the necklace :yes:

Great, now the hair stores are gonna be filled up with the knock off of this.. Just wait and see…

FloridaChick813 Says:

@ Brown -

GLad you like them! I just ordered ours
    __________________________________

Good one Flo!

Al-Ameera says:

:rofl: whew, I could go so many places with this but I won’t

free says:

:offtopic: yall gotta see the whitney houston performance at O2. youtube “Whitney O2 Arena – I will always love you OUT OF TUNE!!!!” the song goes on for a while cause she is scared to hit the high notes and when she does, well, it’s just a d*mn shame. she should’ve just stuck to the fast ones.

@free
    I just watched it and found it sad.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Acid-washed skinny jeans?? HATED IT **in my “Gay Men on Film” voice on In Living Color**

Good afternoon all.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Al Ameera the guy with the necklace on is the “veteran” of the group! Bracelets are for beginners but the necklaces are for the experts! Ok let me stop bein messy cause I said I was turnin over a new leaf

free Says:

~~~~~

Ms. Thickness says:

IS TINY A DAMN MIDGET CAUSE WE KNOW T.I. IS NOT TALL AT ALL AND LOOK AT THE HUGE GAP BETWEEN THEM…UNLESS T.I HAS LIFTS IN HIS SHOES.LOL

So my niece in her 8th grade home economics class has her next assignment

black yarn – check
    marbles – check
    hot glue – check
    glue gun – check
    and because we know the 3rd pic in the NFL draft this yr we can get him to wear the bracelet and blow the FOCK UP! CHECK CHECK CHECK!

Today must be TI & Tiny day with these multiple posts. :rolleyes:

ms.truth says:

those look :homoswitch: what real man wears shiny bracelets anyway?? :rolleyes:

free Says:

——————–

even then, she sounded better than half of these singers (I use that term loosely, very loosely) out here now.

free says:

Anna Says: I did not watch, my heart was broken when I read about this yesterday. I am also one who did not watch “Being Bobby”. I love Whit and I hope she realizes that a tour was too soon and it’s ok to throw in the towel.

**************************************************

i actually loved “being bobby brown” even though you could tell whitney wasn’t into it all.

@ms. truth, yeah she still has some of the low notes but can’t keep her breath. you can tell she had a beautiful voice at one time. i think she should have scratched this song from the list. i was surprised to see the crowd though. she can still draw THAT MANY folks.

iscream says:

That is the braclet worn by the secret society. Didn’t you know TI worshiped the devil? How do you think he was allowed to date his twin…. :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

Waddup MKM

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

:offtopic: So am I the only that has a problem with the flier with Freeway Ricky Ross on it hostin some event??? The fact that he was on American Gangster is supposed to make him some celebrity??? Does it matter that he was killin his own people by sellin drugs to them?

Hey GypsyEyes! :smile:

Al-Ameera says:

@ Brown, I was thinking the same thing!

It’s crazy what we praise but then we will call people like Nick Cannon or Will Smith corny. Guess they ain’t caught enough bodies to be cool

gypsyeyes says:

@Brown and Al- I saw that also and was quite confused. Is this what they want young men to aspire to be. Gangstars and wearing butt beads for bracelets. what is the world coming to?

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Brownsuga, where is that flier? I’ve always said Rick Ross scares me and is beard looks like he is hiding gravy. :hurl:

@Sandra, so did Tiny remove her daughter from the OMG girls and did Reginae get kicked out the group? :coffee:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MKM I thought about you a couple weekends ago! I had a very interesting weekend!

bigtyme says:

NO BROWN…i have an issue as well…just didn’t know how to bring it up… :)

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MKM not the rapper Rick Ross the drug dealer Freeway Ricky Ross, they did a special about him on that American Gangster series

iscream Says:

__________________________________

:dead: :rofl: I do think they look a little alike …. :lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Brown, you know what I read? “MKM, I DREAMED about you a couple of weekends ago…” :lol: I was getting ready to say “How you know what I look like??” But, interesting weekend huh? Can’t wait to hear… going to get my popcorn…Be right back.

It’s funny that jewelry designer “Shamballa” makes those exact same designs. I wonder who’s knocking who???

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

chick imma need your email cause I aint tellin this on no blog!

gypsyeyes says:

MKM and Brown- If that convo is going to email. please cc: me thanks

Ok, Brownsuga, I’m ready :popcorn:

Al-Ameera says:

@ gypsy, can you please report to time out!
    If you look at my earlier post, I said I can go so many places with this but won’t cuz I swear I was thinking “they looks like beads that men use” but I didn’t want to go there but I can always count on you princess! :rofl:

ms.truth says:

I felt some kind of way about the flier too. Just didn’t know what.

*waves*Hey ms.kaylamomma

We were(twitter family) wondering… why did you leave twitter??????….

If you don’t want to say that’s okay..but we just hope everything is okay with you and the family…….

iscream says:

Sandra what happened to the board? I thought Puffy sent his peeps after you for posting that letter. :|

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

*****************************************************

Freeway Ricky Ross served his time in prison and pid his due to society. Can he eat now? :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I don’t know what happened to the site but I couldn’t get on :sad:

Heeeyyy Missy :smile: Yea, I left Twitter. My life wasn’t really that interesting. :lol: I go to work and come home and take care of my child. Same thing over and over. I may have a few surprises thrown in there but yea…I’m pretty boring. Tell everyone hi for me.

iscream Says:

____________________________________________________________

:rofl: That was my first thought :rofl:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Oh Brownsuga, I was eating popcorn ready for your story but then the site went down and I ate it all waiting for it to come back up. :lol: My email is Shyishab at hotmail.

Candi Apple says:

Me too Sandra’s site said you cannot access this server. I thought Puffy and his crew took sandra down for talking too much. :rofl:

Al-Ameera says:

@ Sandra, I have no issue with Ricky eating, I say he paid his dues, he’s a free man.

But, my question is, I thought only celebrities host parties and if this is so, then what makes him a celebrity? And if it is his past history, is that something we, especially in the black community should be celebrating?

iscream says:

Wow just wow.

Too bad all those lives he destroyed can’t get a second chance. And not just a second chance but a chance at being a celeb. His ass needs to be somewhere serving community service.

Chris Brown should get the same love from you then…. :coffee:

missy says:

Well Ms.kaylamomma,Iscream we are all >>here<< Because I said one of these same celeb’s Sandra likes to drag try and shut her down…

@ms.kaylamomma- Oh ok…i will tell them what you said…Hope you can will come back though …

FloridaChick813 says:

Okay So im seriously confused…..

Who makes the bracelets?????

the bracelets might be from the Loren Jewelry line of diamond ball bracelets

OR
    HONESTY Jewelry

OR

Shockra designed by my man Sako

?????????????????????????

iscream Says:

**************************************************

That was me. I was on the phone running my mouth, and like a dumb azz, I deleted a file off the server by mistake. So I had to look through my backup files to find the one I deleted and re-upload it.

Choco says:

Okay Sandra we get it you want a free bracelet right???

SangriaSugar says:

Hey MKM, iscream, Brown, gypsy :waves: missed ya’ll yesterday!!

Candi Apple says:

So does that me the bracelet is no longer exclusive? Because I did see 3 different designers with the same product (some cheaply done).

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

Heeeyyy Missy Yea, I left Twitter.

******************************************************

I don’t even go on there any more like I used to. It’s so lame now. The celebrities ruined Twitter.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I’m sorry but I have a problem supporting people that were responsible for an epidemic that killed God knows how many people. To me it’s not about his debt to society espcially when you think about all they babies that were born addicted because of the drugs he sold in addition to the people that died. I’m sure he’s eatin just fine

@ MKM – where have you been young lady??? :waiting:

@ Sandra,

I also thought your blog had been hi-jacked!!!!!!! :lol:

sent MKM

so yall sayin i dont need to get a twitter acct????

attorneymom says:

Shout Out to Honesty Jewlery!!! I love to hear about people doing the darn thing.

As for the rest of the post, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

ms.truth says:

:rofl: I thought I had been banned. And was thinking, “I’ve been somewhat good today!”

Hey SangriaSugar :smile:

Hey Flo, I’ve been working. Staying busy. By the time I get to lurk, y’all are already gone for the day. :lol:

ReadTheBlog says:

I believe Freeway Ricky Ross was at Saviors Day in Chicago too! It’s the big NOI conference they have every year.
    Damn shame considering most felons find Islam in the pen :whistle:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Truth I thought the Gubment had shut me down!

Redeemed777 says:

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

How is it that we folks bring up this saying ” God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve” while talking about gay people, but we then turn around and forget to mention that same saying when talking about why men think it is natural for them to cheat????

God made Adam with ONLY ONE WOMAN ( Eve ), and not Eve, Sarah, Jessica, and Tameeka!

LADIES DO NOT GIVE PASSES TO MEN WHO CHEAT.

ms.truth says:

Weren’t the celebs the original ones on twitter anyway?? It’s just too much for me. I’m really good with Facebook.

Redeemed777 says:

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

LADIES DO NOT GIVE PASSES TO MEN WHO CHEAT

Redeemed…VERY random. But I :cosign:

Redeemed777 says:

AND TO THE MEN WHO CHEAT….

Remember you will still answer for it on Judgement Day. Plus it will be too late then to repent.

Candi Apple says:

Did someone figure something out today?

Candi Apple Says:
    Me too Sandra’s site said you cannot access this server.

**************************************************

That’s just a html file that takes over automatically when I accidentally mess something up on the server. :lol:

:blink:

ms.truth says:

:rofl: @ Brown. We both were paranoid huh?

crzasallgetout says:

lol I thought my job had banned me. I had to reboot my computer.

@ms truth you’re on FB? What’s the name IF you don’t mind or you can email it to me. I’m fairly new to it.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Whew…… I thought ayntee was shut down too. I was about to start shaking like a head…….going threw withdrawls. :rofl:

LMFAO @ Ms.Truth

I thought Tiny had enough of YA’LL picking on her, and she bought Sandra Rose out!!! :lol:

CANDI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NOW!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

truth are you a federali too?????

Sandra Rose Says:

Candi Apple Says:
    Me too Sandra’s site said you cannot access this server.

**************************************************

That’s just a html file that takes over automatically when I accidentally mess something up o the server.

You might wanna check that out because the first few times I tried, it showed all your file folders.

@Redeem
    Did you just find our your man has been cheating? I ask because that’s REALLY a random post.

@ MKM -

Well glad all is well!!! U betta check in every once in awhile young lady!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ Sandra, I was seeing all kinds of things that I thought I wasn’t supposed to see. Like your server and the items on your server. I couldn’t access them though. I’m far from a computer person but ummm, yea. Glad you got that together :lol: Stay off the phone!

crzasallgetout Says:

@Redeem

:blink: I thought Redeem was a man??? No?????

Sandra Rose Says:

Candi Apple Says:
    Me too Sandra’s site said you cannot access this server.

**************************************************

~~~~~~~
    I went home for lunch and wanted to show my daughter the 70+ yr old and could not get on. Sandra I thought you denied home access and there would not be any Sandra Rose After Dark. :lol:

*in my best Sheek Louch voice*

WADDUP WADDUP WADDUP!!!

Heyyy yall, I missed you guys. What’s new? :popcorn:

sent

Ms.kaylamomma says:

That’s it FloRida. That’s the same thing I was seeing.

Redeemed777 says:

@CRZASA

No, I’m single babe. I usually like to post when the spirit moves.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

MKM >>>>>>>here<<<<<<< :rofl:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

@ Sandra, I was seeing all kinds of things that I thought I wasn’t supposed to see. Like your server and the items on your server. I couldn’t access them though. I’m far from a computer person but ummm, yea. Glad you got that together Stay off the phone!

gLad im not the only one who saw it… You know I was clickin every folder tryna see though :lol:

Al-Ameera says:

I thought Redeem777 was a man…Who knew

@Flo
    really??? Well now I’m really confused.
    :homoswitch:

@ Mirsmommy :hug:

Candi Apple says:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

__________________________________________________________

Sandra lucky it wasn’t Puffy and dem she would have been A$$ out on gaining access again.

mirsmommy says:

Hey Sandra, I heard that parents were upset about TI’s visit to a Georgia middle school to talk to the kids. What are your thoughts on that? :shrugs:

Redeemed777 Says:

AND TO THE MEN WHO CHEAT….

~~~~
    I was listening to the radio and 48% of black females have been exposed to herpes. Where are they? Do they all live in the same area? I don’t know anyone w/herpes besides celebs and the white girl across the street.

Oh ok Redeem…carry on
    Oops sorry. I’m still trying to figure out genders.

Candi Apple says:

I always thought it was a woman acting like a man but sometimes playing a woman. :shrug:

:rofl: @ crzasallgetout

:shrug:

ms.truth says:

@crzas…I’m going to email you in a few.

@Flo :rofl: I thought so too!

@Brown :eek: am I what?? LOL! I’ma need for you to explain!

pointhimout says:

what’s with all the name dropping? i couldn’t even finish reading the post cuz of that nonsense.

dear sandra, here’s a link to the bracelet you were wondering about, per your post. i love your site,

sincerely,
    pho

crzasallgetout says:

I totally thought Redeem was a bible thumping woman. NOT that there’s anything wrong with that though. I Love the Lord too.

ms.truth says:

I thought redeemed was a man too. :eek:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

CANDI APPLE I JUST SPIT WATER ALL OVER MY SCREEN!!!!!!

ms.truth Says:

@crzas…I’m going to email you in a few.

@Flo I thought so too!

@Brown am I what?? LOL! I’ma need for you to explain!

Im lookin like :blink: THEN :rofl: ON EVERYBODY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Everybody on some confused ish right now!!!

Hey mirs!!! My fellow road rager :rofl:

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Glad to see this site up and running. For a minute, I thought we’d all end up in jail for slander! NOT! Seriously, about cheating men, King Solomon, one of God’s main men in the Bible, had 700 wives and over 300 concubines! (a palace full of pu$$y–Whatever happened to their souls, the concubines I mean, who were forced into these relationships?) That said, it seems like God meant for men to have more than one woman. And Solomon, according to the Bible, was ‘black but comely’, meaning black but handsome. Heck, I guess black folks had issues being black back then too! When will we ever get a break being black? Anyhoo, glad to see this place not shut down! Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Redeemed777 says:

@ANNA

Some folks probably don’t get frequent outbreaks like others.

DEAD @ CANDI APPLE

REDEEM CAN YOU PLEASE COME REDEEM YOURSELF AND TELL US WHO && WHAT YOU ARE???

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D

Candi Apple says:

I figure since I am already in the corner, why not. :whistle:

What man is going to call himself “Redeem”? :lol:

ms.truth says:

And then I also thought that redeemed and pahairston were the same poster!! :rofl: But I find insight in their posts.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:rofl: Candi……….go on now…..you know where.

Redeemed777 says:

Yall are making me laugh out loud with the confusion thing. LOL!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Truth I was askin are you a government employee

ms.truth Says:

Hey mirs!!! My fellow road rager
    ______________________________________________

:rofl: Heyyyy, you know my bat stay riding shotgun. :lol: Now I just need to find me a good sling-shot. :rofl: Summertime is coming, too, so you know people gon be riding around with their windows down.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Hey mirsmommy!! **waving** Regarding the TI situation at the school, I heard they tried to get a cocaine abuser and alcoholic but George Bush wasn’t available :shrugs: TI can influence those children to stay in school and stay away from drugs. Some children look up to TI. I don’t see why they had to inform the parents. He wasn’t a child molester or murderer :shrugs: Just my opinion

You right Flo!! All kinds of confusion. :rofl:

OOh love those bracelets, cute

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

it’s a BUNCH of confused people on SR!

FloridaChick813 says:

DEAD ((AGAIN)) @ Candi Apple!!!!!

Redeemed777 says:

I should let Sandra tell yall what I am.

I kinda like the mystery thing going on tho!

Candi Apple says:

@ms.turth

ms.truth says:

@Brown…I thought that’s what you were asking. :) no, I wish. I work for a media company.

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

Hey mirsmommy!! **waving** Regarding the TI situation at the school, I heard they tried to get a cocaine abuser and alcoholic but George Bush wasn’t available TI can influence those children to stay in school and stay away from drugs. Some children look up to TI. I don’t see why they had to inform the parents. He wasn’t a child molester or murderer Just my opinion
    ____________________________________________________

Yes!!!! They said that was the principal’s response, regarding the George Bush. I couldn’t stop :rofl: !!!!! I didn’t understand why they were upset, but hey, to each his own.

Candi Apple Says:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

__________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

Absolutely! :lol: I’m still surprised she hasn’t been shut down yet considering some of the things she blogs about :coffee: Love you Sandra but I’m waiting on the day when I click on your blog and see that it has been taken over.

SangriaSugar says:

Glad all is good with you and your family MKM

ms.truth says:

:rofl: @ mirs. Those sling shots would come in handy for those lil bad kids that make you mad in traffic. #dontjudgeme. I LOVE kids, but be wanting to hurt some people kids.

should let Sandra tell yall what I am

*covers mouth*

@ MKM -

I dont get it either :shrug: I thought T.I. was a good canidate considering he is whats “cool” amongst our youth these days..

I dont think T.I. is a bad guy, I just think he was in a bad situation.

mirsmommy says:

Sooo, what yall think about that piece of old trash Tiki Barber and his latest bull ish antics??? I heard his wife was in the hospital for a week suffering from pregnancy complications, and his triflin a** was out parading around with his piece of trash jumpoff. Now they’re saying that his wife served him with divorce papers. I hope she gets a good damn amount. :yes:

FloridaChick813 says:

And anyway, I dont agree with T.I. have all them bazooka’s and what not, but if you listen to his last cd, he breaks down why he did what he did. His BFF was just murdered, and he felt like that was for him. He said he felt the need to protect his family..

And I dont blame him on bit.. H3ll, best believe im strapped!!!!!! I have two pistols, and I trully WISH A BISH would try to hurt me and or my child…

:shotsfired: Ya’ll will see FLORIDACHICK813 on the news for killing some folks!!!

ms.truth Says:

_______________________________________________________

:cosign: I be wantin to beat the brakes off of peoples’ kids. :yes: Leave em wit me for one day, and they will be alright. :lol:

Anna Says:

Redeemed777 Says:

AND TO THE MEN WHO CHEAT….

~~~~
    ___________________________________________________________
    Can’t think where I read the updated report on this statistic. CDC website I think. But I heard, at first, they tested about 5,000 black women in a certain neighborhood, then I read they only tested about 900 women so I don’t believe this. That would mean 1 out of 2 black women have herpes and I just don’t believe that. I really don’t.

Candi Apple says:

crzasallgetout Says:

should let Sandra tell yall what I am

*covers mouth*
    ___________________________________________________________

@Redeemed777 oohh noo don’t let Sandra do that you will be all types of suprises.

test

Daisy says:

*looking at this post up n down* yall are some FOOWELLS :rofl:

@Mskay *side eye* for leaving twitter w/o saying a word glad all is well though

Off to the gym so I can look like grandma :D

mirsmommy Says:

I havent seen nothing about it, but i’ll check it out when I get home. My job only lets me visit Sandra Rose, and im dredding the day they block this site :sad:

Shauny says:

I can finally access the site…I thought they took a sista out :lolol:

aww MKM girl we are all pretty much in the same boat on Twitter. I will e-miss you on Twitter but will catch up with ya on SR

How does Drake’s look girly but TI’s not? Because he has a black string attached :shrug: They are the same thing minus the string. Both braclets makes them look like girlymen (In my Arnold voice)

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Well I was told recently I had to give up what I had and I was to complete anger management before I could get any more weapons

crzasallgetout says:

How do I get my gravatar to show up? I just signed up

missy says:

@mirsmommy- I never liked Tiki wiki but I guess the jump off is worth more than his kids and their mother … oh well :shrugs:

mirsmommy Says:

~~~~~~~
    Karma will soon be knocking. He did lose his “Today” show job. They said that they just didn’t renew his contract, yeah right. I hope the babysitter is worth it, he had 10 yrs of marriage and twins on the way and wants to show his bytchazzness now, dude you too old for that mess.

scary asses :coffee:

FloridaChick813 Says:

Ya’ll will see FLORIDACHICK813 on the news for killing some folks!!!
    ______________________________________________________

We’ll be seeing Florida on the news for shooting out some old ladies tires, due to road rage :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

:blink: WTH DID YOU DO???????????

ReadTheBlog says:

Seems like mature men just handle things a little better than that, Missy.

How do you just walk out on your pregnant wife?

SangriaSugar says:

@Flo

Please don’t say that…SR gets me through the day for real…especially those days that seem to last forever

:rofl: @ Mirsmommy!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why I havent carried one in the car with me yet… :ashamed:

:whistle:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@mirsmommy, Tiki is an ass. That’s all I have to say about that. He is a effin jack a.s.s. and I hope his pregnant wife takes him to the cleaners.

@daisy, I sawwwwy :sad:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

Anna Says:

Redeemed777 Says:

AND TO THE MEN WHO CHEAT….

~~~~
    ___________________________________________________________
    ~~~~~~~~
    I don’t buy it either. Or are all taking the test saying they are black? :lol: Black women get labled negatively so much, “we’re bossy, have 50/11 kid, on welfare, can’t find a man, blah, blah, blah.

SangriaSugar Says:

@Flo

Me too girl! I’d be ever so heart broken and lost without her :sad:

LOL.. Seriously though… I would!!!

ms.truth says:

@Brown. :rofl: what’s going on?? You need to share?

dang it. I can’t change my grav

FloridaChick813 Says:

@ Mirsmommy!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why I havent carried one in the car with me yet…
    ___________________________________________________

missy says:

But better she leaves him now then later..because if he isn’t here now ..what about later in the future..He isn’t a good man for doing that

And if you lay down with dogs you end up with fleas….. so his jumpoff should be scared…..

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

and Gypsy you bet not say nathan!

attorneymom says:

Saul was also miserable and said that all (including riches and harems) is vanity (meaningless). If God wanted man to have more than one woman, He would have given Adam a harem. He made one woman (Eve) for him.

Ecclesiastes 1:12,13: I, the Teacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem. 13 I devoted myself to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under heaven. What a heavy burden God has laid on men! I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Ecclesiastes 2:26 To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

crzasallgetout Says:

dang it. I can’t change my grav
    ~~~~~~~
    I see a dog taking a ride in a vehicle.

@ Brown

OOhhh you no speaka any english now????

LOL!!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I can see your new gravi of the dog @ Crza

ms.truth says:

Ooooo…Brown keeping secrets! Spill it!!

@ Brown,

We’re waiting :waiting:

Candi Apple says:

Tiki Barber can’t read the words come off the paper but he can’t comprehend. :warning:

If he can’t comprehend he won’t know how to treat his family or anything that is of value even his career. :coffee:

@ CRZ -

I see Fido as well!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ Shauny, I see you and Daisy are holding down Idris Elba for the gravi’s. That man can speak the damn ABC’s to me in that british accent and my e-panties will melt off. **fans myself** :lol:

missy says:

@Ms.kaylamomma y’all can have Idris …but if lance gross could take his accent … yeeeeaaahhhh…

That would be a fine man…. *fans self*

@ MKM

I cosign that girl! Matter of fact, imma just take my e-panties off!!! :lol:

Candi Apple says:

later everybody

crzasallgetout says:

Thanks guys.I had to clear my cache.

attorneymom says:

I meant Solomon, not Saul. Sorry.

ms.truth says:

LOL! Choco men are back in thanks to those 2!!

crzasallgetout Says:

Thanks guys.I had to clear my cache.
    ______________________________________

The doggy is cute :yes:

FloridaChick813 says:

OoOooOoooo I’d take Lance Gross too!!!!!!!!!

And Reggie Bush…

Fine As.S….

Got me all hot and bothered now for no reason!!!!

:rolleyes:

Al-Ameera says:

:offtopic:

Oh Lord so I’m over on another blog and what do I see? A post dedicated to our very own Sandra Rose. Claiming Diddy is NOT a homosexual. Dang he must really be hurt. SR is really shaking the dudes up! :rofl:

Al-Ameera Says:

______________________________________________________

:rofl: Sorry, Diddy, but you ain’t foolin nobody with all them baby mamas. :nono: We know you :gay:

missy says:

@Flo-Girl you better back up off my man..I have first dibs since him and Eva broke up …….You can look but don’t think of touching :lol:

@Al-What site :popcorn: .. can you give a hint without giving it away to SR

Gotta go ya’ll

SEE MANANA!!!! :D

Shauny says:

missy after our convo last night imma need you to not comment on men (Lance is good though)…toupe toupe :rofl:

FloridaChick813 Says:

Gotta go ya’ll

SEE MANANA!!!!
    ___________________________________________

:nite: and I don’t wanna hear about no :shotsfired: due to road rage.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Flo long story short, there was this altercation that was 5 yrs over due with my deceased brother’s ex wife. 11 yrs ago my brother got pissed at her and said all she needed was for me to get in her azz one good time and yeah it was immature of him so I didn’t do it, well she got it last week.

missy says:

My father said any man who has a bunch of children with different women is trying to prove something to himself and hiding what he truly is :gay:

crzasallgetout says:

Thanks Mirs. that’s my Chanel. :)

Shauny Says:

_________________________________________________________

You’re a Biggie fan, right, or am I mistaken?

Al-Ameera says:

And then he is pictured with two women (cassie and brit) as if that adds validity to the story :rofl:

Shauny says:

mirs says
    You’re a Biggie fan, right, or am I mistaken?

***********************************
    STAN!!! What’s up?

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

_____________________________________________________

Sorry to hear about your brother. :sad:

I said the same thing about my lil brother’s mother. I told my father that I guarantee she’ll stop her bullsh*t if I dug in her a**, but my father will not let it happen. :mad: He done even told my lil brother to not give me her address.

ReadTheBlog says:

Brown, you was laying hands and not in prayer? :eek:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Oh well I’m leavin soon so yall have a good one!

missy says:

@Shauny-What are you trying to say …are you talking about my Evan…. I think he looks better then Idris..Yeah i said it .. lol (j/p)

SangriaSugar says:

@crza…I see a dog

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

RTB if you knew the whole story you’d understand why she deserved it!

Al-Ameera says:

@ Missy, it’s the one ran by Kimora’s baby daddy

ReadTheBlog says:

Nobody is above a beat-down. I’m sorry, I know it isn’t the adult way to handle it, but sometimes you have to step out of your element to get people to understand your POV.

LOL @ Melvin in Baby Boy!

Shauny Says:

mirs says
    You’re a Biggie fan, right, or am I mistaken?

***********************************
    STAN!!! What’s up?
    ____________________________________________________

I loves B.I.G., too. I finally saw the real version of Notorious this past weekend. I know, I know, but that’s what happens when you buy bootleg. But do you think Diddy had a hand in his murder? I’ve felt that way for a long time. :ashamed: But true. And I didn’t know that CJ played the part of young Biggie.

What are your thoughts?

ms.truth says:

@Brown…so where does the weapons come in at :waiting:

ReadTheBlog says:

Brown, don’t feel bad. Some people’s beat downs need no explanation!

Just promise me y’all wasn’t in no Wal-Mart or church parking lot.

Choco says:

Sandra what happened to you today-this is all we get as posts are concerned???

Does the weapon*

@ Brown,

Did you pistol whip her a**???? :shrugs: Can we have at least one detail, please? :shrugs:

Al-Ameera says:

:offtopic:

Oh goodness I need to stay off the net. I just read and exclusive that said that Usher and Grace are engaged and expecting….What is the world coming too!

missy says:

@Al-thanks for the info…but I rofl at the title alone and Sandra they have a pic of you up..

Sandra you better beef your security up because you know diddy will get all his chirren to make a army and come for you…

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

no RTB i was out my mother’s house

Truth for some strange reason somebody thought I was goin for my piece

Al-Ameera Says:

______________________________________________________

:blink: What?!?!?!?

ms.truth says:

:eek: at Usher sowing his wild oats.

people are just paranoid

Choco says:

Can someone name the site where they are scared of Sandra please? Oh wait it must be NB right?

missy says:

@Al-Girl I just saw that..I wonder what Tameka’s new twitter rant will be about Grace this time…

Al-Ameera Says:

~~~~~~~
    We will know soon if it’s true. Tamkea will open a bottle of wine and Twitter will be her best friend tonight. :lol: Sad if it’s true, how do you go from being a bachelor to married to divorced and engaged within a two yr period. Some ppl can’t stay single. Doesn’t he know that if you marry them you have to give more in the settlement of divorce.

229missy Says:

~~~~~~
    :lol: We were thinking the same thing, mine just took longer to type.

Al-Ameera says:

Meka is already on one…She called Usher a B*tcha$$ dude.
    This is about to get U-G-L-Y

missy says:

@Anna-She already tweeted said usher suffers from b.itch azzness…

:popcorn: this is getting lame…I feel this will inspire his next album…. :coffee:

Choco says:

Usher is gay this is why he marries and divorces and makes babies to cover up his DL LIFE

233missy Says:

@Anna-She already tweeted said usher suffers from b.itch azzness…

this is getting lame…I feel this will inspire his next album….
    ~~~~~~
    Damn, When Twitter Goes Bad. Y’all better start copying and pasting. I don’t remember my password.

EricaDenese says:

Usher is WHAT?! :surprised:

He needs to SAT DOWN somewhere!!!

pinksghetti says:

missy Says:

___________________________________________________

Your father has never lied!

Choco Says:

~~~~~~
    Wow. That actually makes sense. Most men are not going to marry so quickly or not at all.

@AL
    what site has the Sandra story? I need letters because I suck at BD names.

ms.truth says:

Brown I don’t want to be e-bailing you out of jail. :-(

It must be true if she’s tweeting about him.

SangriaSugar says:

Al-Ameera Says:

______________________________

WHAAAA… :blink: I go run one errand and this is what I come back to??

@Anna

:lol: thats why I make my passwords something I know I can remember…but hard for anyone to guess

Shauny says:

mirs – I have mixed feelings about that. Part of me believes it and part believes that Puff wouldn’t do him like that. I will say this though, I saw this documentary and A LOT of Big’s childhood friends believes it.

They question the lack of security, the number of people/cars with him and no one chasing the car or even getting a good description of anything and a lot more (I can’t remember the bio name). It has Meth in it, Easy Mo Bee, his friend he wrote Everyday Struggle about, D Roc and others. It makes me SO sad.

It also has the info about E40 which makes me think about him. He was so amped about BIG saying he didn’t like his music to the point of having thugs with guns surrounding his car to kill him while he was in Cali. REALLY, just because he doesn’t like your music. I haven’t liked E40 since. (wont even listen to You and That Booty anymore and that was my song).

missy says:

@Crzas its on Russel Simmons website with the initials G.G.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I wont believe it until I see the ring and grace pregnant!
    Yall have a good one I’m out!

LOL thanks Missy.

crzasallgetout says:

*sidenote* I didn’t know he had a sight that’s why I couldn’t figure the name out. Google is my friend. :)

missy Says:

@Anna

~~~~~~~
    I make easy ones. I just don’t remember them. :rofl: I have it written down at home.

crzasallgetout says:

UMMM is that Sandra? She looks different.

Shauny Says:

_________________________________________________________

E40 did what??? :blink:

I saw the Biggie & Pac documentary with Detective Poole, where he talked about all the corruption and what not within the LAPD, but I’ve always had this ill-feeling towards Diddy regarding B.I.G.

Plus, I’ve also heard about the speculation of Biggie’s peoples regarding Diddy, and it was even questioned on how the shooter would know exactly where Biggie would be sitting in the car, and the car had tinted windows.

Choco says:

Diddy Russell did not help the rumors go away if anything he pretty much confirmed Sandra’s not so blind item-you should’ve told Russ to stay out of it-you know better!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Ok seriously I’m leavin but on the Biggie subject I saw where his mom said she didn’t think Diddy’s loved Biggie until after he died

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:rofl: @ brown whooping azz. I aint mad @ cha. I had to lay hands on my lil bros ex. She *in my big boi voice* is sooooooo disrespectful. It was only a matter of time. It felt sooooo good to phuck her up. I hadn’t had a fight in years……but it came back to me just like riding a bike. :lol:

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

_____________________________________

Really? I, personally, don’t think he does, or did? Biggie was and still is Diddy’s money maker.

Choco says:

I don’t think Diddy would risk the life of one of his biggest money making starz….

Choco Says:

______________________________________________

I think Diddy is making more money off BIG now, then when he was alive. :shrugs:

Choco says:

@Mirs
    No doubt but I just don’t see why back then with Pac gone would Diddy risk Big’s life I don’t see that…and I do think Diddy cared for BIG he can be ruthless but I think that Big’s death changed his life

gypsyeyes says:

@Crazy- Yeah that is her.

Hey @ Sangria. I’m dealing with the babies and their chicken pox

Shauny says:

@Brown why because that’s when he really blew up? I mean I don’t like most of what Puff does but the loyal part of me refuses to believe that he would do him like that but there are A LOT of questionable moments.

@mirs – they said that too about them hitting ONLY his car exactly and why wasn’t it bullet proof, if it was Suge why wouldn’t he also be trying to get Puff. There is a lot of questions.

When they were talking about the E40 thing I was in TOTAL shock. They interviewed the man who was with BIG in the car. They were coming out of this studio/clud in Cali and when they got in the car dude said all these men started coming from behind cars running up to their car with guns out ready to shoot. The man (I believe it was the producer Easy Mo Bee) said that he talked to a couple of the dudes to see what was going on and they said it was because BIG did a magazine/radio interview dissing E40′s music and was coming to kill him.

The dude talked them into gettng E40 on the phone and him and BIG talked. Whatever was said E40 told the dudes don’t touch BIG and they let him go, escorted him around and told everyone dont mess with him while he was in Cali. E40 did a interview about it and everything and he really pissed me off because he was kinda of bragging about it like BIG kinda bagged off his words he said about him. Ignorant nicca what do you think he’s going to say surrounded by people ready to shoot him up SMH. I will NEVER be a fan of his. Guess I bet not come to Cali huh :shrug:

Shauny Says:

When they were talking about the E40 thing I was in TOTAL shock. They interviewed the man who was with BIG in the car. They were coming out of this studio/clud in Cali and when they got in the car dude said all these men started coming from behind cars running up to their car with guns out ready to shoot. The man (I believe it was the producer Easy Mo Bee) said that he talked to a couple of the dudes to see what was going on and they said it was because BIG did a magazine/radio interview dissing E40’s music and was coming to kill him.

__________________________________________________________

Wow @ E40!!! I was never a fan of him, myself. How you mad cuz people ain’t feelin your music??? :shrugs:

I’m sure Suge played his part in it, too. I even feel like he played a part in Pac’s murder, too.

Choco says:

Now see I do think Suge played a role in Pac’s murder….

Shauny says:

Raises hand in agreement on Suge setting Pac up

AprilRain says:

I know I’m late but seriously- Who Gives a Phuck what jewlery these people are wearing? It ain’t like they can take any of it wit them when they die…. I’m really begining to think these 2 deserve eachother, Tiny with her Butter face and Tip just being with her period…smh…Who walks out in public letting it all hang out like that? I guess she wants people to focus on something other than her face. But those aren’t workin either with that nasty azz tat….

Cinnamon Kisses says:

@ Shauny……..*in my tasha mack voice* NOW WHAT NOW!!!!!!!! E-40 did whhhhat????? Say it aint so. Say it aint so.

dcwife1622 says:

@Mirsmommy..
    I used to stan for Pac something serious……

I took the day off yesterday and for some reason I found myself watching Pac documentaries all damn day. I saw a few of them before but some I watched for the first time and I swear Suge is the devil….I miss Pac :sad:

Choco says:

@April
    I think they are pretty foolish in flaunting what they have HATERS, BURGLARS and CON MEN DO EXIST- just sayin like me for instance when I win the MEGA MILLION OR POWERBALL LOTTERIES I won’t claim that money in my name and I damn sure won’t be telling a lot of people-shiiid I just may deny, deny, deny!

After browsing around, I bet anything those bracelets are by Shamballa not Shockra. Jay-Z also owns a bracelet and necklace set which he can be seen wearing on the cover of Gotham magazine. So unless T.I. is to be COMPLETELY outdone wearing a $2k design by Shockra compared to the Shamballa designs which start at $6-7k for the beaded designs and run more than $20k for the diamond designs, he’s more than likely wearing one too. But hey, that’s just my guess.

SangriaSugar says:

I don’t think Diddy EVER truly cared about Biggie other than being his money maker. I mean look at how he treats his “products” now…that didn’t develop overnight because he had been doing it for years. He was just more careful about how he covered his tracks before because he was still trying to make the money…now he has the money so he don’t care. He’s a household name now so he going get his money either way…he’s a hustler supreme!!

dcwife1622 Says:

@Mirsmommy..
    I used to stan for Pac something serious……

_______________________________________________________

Can you imagine where both Biggie and Pac would be today if they were still alive??? :sad: It’s a shame that their best friends could have possibly been their worst enemies. (If they both were involved)

Shauny says:

@cinnamon – it took me by surprise too. I’d NEVER heard that story until the documentary. Then the fool does a radio interview confirming the story. I was too outdone.

I <3 BIG like crazy.

AprilRain says:

@choco- Me too! It’s like they are compensating for something…..I can’t believe how much she has changed the way I feel about Tip. A nice person? maybe.. but rainbow nails, rainbow hair, ghetto dress code,,,, u know..

Shauny says:

no wait, I think that dude that Suge, Pac and gang stomped out in Vegas came back for them and got Pac.

I think that someone in Cali believed the stupid rumors that Biggie had Pac killed and shot him up.

BUT the devils advocate in me believes the Suge/Puff angle…not really Puff but definately Suge

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Im am a Pac STAN fo life. Man I remember where I was and what I was doing when they said he died. I was :crying: like a baby. I have every one of his cd’s(not burned either). I think SUGE set him up as well.

SangriaSugar says:

mirsmommy Says:

Can you imagine where both Biggie and Pac would be today if they were still alive??? It’s a shame that their best friends could have possibly been their worst enemies. (If they both were involved)
    ____________________________________

I can’t even wrap my head around that fact cause I think a whole lot of stuff in the music industry would be different…but I don’t know if it would be diffrent for the better or not…

Shauny Says:

____________________________________________________

Is it true that the dude, Amir Muhammad, the suspect in Biggie’s murder was killed a few years ago?

It is so much mess involved with Biggie and Pac’s murders it’s crazy. Police corruption, gang involvement, beef, etc, etc, etc.

Cinnamon Kisses Says:

Im am a Pac STAN fo life. Man I remember where I was and what I was doing when they said he died. I was like a baby. I have every one of his cd’s(not burned either). I think SUGE set him up as well.
    __________________________________________________________

I was in the mall when they said Pac died, and my sister called me early in the a.m. about Biggie. I couldn’t believe it. I cried my eyes out for both.

Especially after I saw Notorious.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Pac and Biggie woulda shut alla these bubble gum rappers down.

dcwife1622 says:

Cinnamon Kisses Says:

________________________________

I have all of his CD’s as well……I remember thinking he was going to pull through and crying like a baby when they pulled the plug….I cried sitting through all those documentaries yesterday…to hear people like Michael Eric Dyson just talk about his intellect…whew…I’m going to cry. He was a deep brother and he was much bigger than rap.

Cinnamon Kisses Says:

Pac and Biggie woulda shut alla these bubble gum rappers down.
    ________________________________________________________

:cosign: I miss them :sad:

mirsmommy says:

I damn near cry every time I hear Jadakiss and Faith’s Letter to B.I.G.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

The only one who saw who did it was kahdafi(sp) and he was murdered a short time later. That’s what makes Suge suspect too me.

SHANIASMOMMA says:

they look like the Shockra bracelet’s that TI has on ….OL’ GIRL JUST TRYING TO GET SOME FREE PRESS FOR HER JEWELRY LINE CAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT TI IS ROCKING…CAUSE WHAT TINY HAS ON HER WRIST LOOKS CHEAP

My bad for not reading that they purchased the pieces from Shockra personally. Either way they are some gorgeous pieces even if they are high price knock-offs. I’m digging the Rosary necklace!

Cinnamon Kisses Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That was some big time beefing all around.

SHANIASMOMMA says:

@soulfulbeauty …..the lady who emailed her said that he got then from her “honesty jewelry line”…but those are totally different items

@SHANIASMOMMA LMAO at this whole post lolol (just waay too much going on) Imma just go with my original thoughts that the bracelets are by Shamballa Jewels (T.I.s at-least).

Daisy says:

I dont think Tamekas “rant” was about Usher. She said she had a new crush and was tweeting about their phone conversation. She can call up any black magazine, blog, radio etc if she wanted to go in on Usher :shrug:

SHANIASMOMMA Says:

~~~~~~~~
    Look at Shania growing up before are eyes. What a cutie. I don’t like saying that to kids nor want ppl to say it to my kids. I can say it to the mom. :lol: As far as the wrist bands. What ever! If you have money to spend selfishly I say go for it. I have kids in college, a mommy could/ would love a new pair of shoes. The Red Bottom ones. :lol:

SHANIASMOMMA says:

@ anna an so is her mouth!!!smh ! im raising a teenager in a lil body!

scandalous1 says:

I like it when (straight)men get in touch with their inner sissy. Arm bangles and beads are all the rave with the club kids.

Audacious2 says:

I went to that “honesty” site, but didn’t see any bead-bracelets like the Shockra, but I did come across this one:

designed by Nicole Murhpy, I didnt know she had launched a jewerly line…

Audacious2 says:

Actually she designs through her company called “Friendship Love & Peace”

check out her blog/site: