Celebs Out & About

Beyonce’s sister, former singer turned DJ, Solange Knowles took her son Daniel, aka Jules, to the Grove in Los Angeles today. He’s getting big, isn’t he? Nice Chanel bag.  Photo: INF Photo

More pics after the break!

Handsome and buff actor Channing Tatum shows why his female (and male) fans stay riding his scrotum. Tatum was seen filming his movie “Son Of No One” in Queens, NY today. Hawt!  Photos: Splash News Online

Kanye West’s beard, aka professional leg spreader, Amber Rose (left) was spotted with her side piece licking ice cream and strolling down a street in NYC yesterday. Why are these two still lying and telling the paps that they’re sisters when it’s obvious that they’re scratching each other’s backs?  Photo: INF Photo

58 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

LadyLew says:

Salonge sandles are cute!
    And the white dude in the back looking like why they taking pics of these heifers! thatisall

Shauny says:

Juelz is so cute. Funny, I just heard the Lemonade remix on the radio and DIED when Fabolous said “if you could have Beyonce, would you take Solange?” I know she is heated or turns everytime she hears that song..lol

Also she must want to keep her hair low because I cut my hair WAY before she did and I have like 3 times the hair she has on her had now.

Terry .W says:

Amber and Co got such tight ass jeans, surely nothing could be breathing or kept fresh all up in there….eww

I like solange and her crazy ass!

speakinmymind says:

Channing Tatus is FOINE!!

and i’m sick of those dam.n sandals already, and it ain’t even summer yet. i refuse to get a pair cuz everywhere i turn somebody got a pair on. why are all the designers putting out the same dang styles…..uggggghhhh. it’s aggravating!

spongebobfan says:

Im sorry julez looks weird to me, cartoonish.. i hope he grow into his looks…his hair or something

iscream says:

:shrugs: was this a throw the dog a bone post? Every since you started hanging with Sarah you haven’t been giving us as
    much tea as you’ve been sipping. :|

& I don’t like that old lady purse Solonge is wearing. :shrugs:

Anna says:

Shauny Says:

~~~~~~
    That was my first thought. Her hair looks like the type that grows back fast.

pinksghetti says:

Solange, Amber (and her friend/sister) and Tatum all look nice. Jules looks like a little boy version of his grandma Tina.

VAALLDAY says:

Juelz is really growing.

tamtamrhodes says:

Why are we seeing post of Amber Rose so much?? She is not a celebrity!!!! WHo gives a crap about who she walking down the street with or who sleeping in her bed. Stick with REAL celebrities…

Choco says:

Juelz is cute and Solange is looking focused and centered a good look for her…
    Them scallywag alley cats smell like garbage

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

I am not feeling Solange hair and her son is so cute. As for Amber…she’s like Rhi-Rhi…always on point. That b*tch could pull off a brown paper bag as if it was design by Gucci!!! And I luv her sidekick jeans. and LadyLew u beat me too it, about the yt man in the background. Hilarious!

Thetruth32 says:

Do Jules daddy ever get him???? Or did they pay him off ??? :shrug:

Just wait and you will find a pair of her sandals in wal-mart

Silhouette says:

Channing Tatum could so get it. :hump:

Ebony says:

*grabs knife* Solange come up out them shoes ASAP :)

SangriaSugar says:

I love me some Channing Tatum!!! I’m over these sandals that all look the same!

:blink: those jeans are hella tight on both of them…

Ebony says:

I love sandals cause I wear a size 10 and I had bunion surgery on both my feet. I can’t wear heals, they hurt my feet :(

Shauny says:

my post should said way AFTER she did not before..teeheehee

I don’t like Solanges Jesus sandals :shrug:
    I’ll take the purse though

leapyearpisces says:

Sighs…two trends that I can’t get with…

I am allergic to flat shoes…. :sick:

And even though I am petite, I can’t find a pair of skinny jeans that will fit right on me to save my life! :shotsfired:

I’m what they call “bottom heavy”, got hips, a big butt and big legs so no matter how hard i try they just don’t look right on me… :sad:

leapyearpisces says:

I will be glad when this skinny jean trend is over and the wide legs come back in style…LOL..I still rock my wide legs anyway, I have no choice….

glamdiva83 says:

I love Solange sandels….Mr.Tatum is a sexy white man….I’m tired of Amber & her girlfriend….what’s wrong w/Jules eyebrows?they need 2b arched cuz that’s what make him look off(in my opinion)

KaraZ says:

iscream Says:
    much tea as you’ve been sipping.
    ————————————————————-

I’m glad someone else noticed, once in a while she’ll say something on twitter, but never follows it up with a post. Aunty. NO fair.

Daisy says:

Amber is not like RhiRhi she wishes :lol: amber is very hit/miss 2 me she has been doing better lately though

I think Julez is a cutie pie

Love solos short hair

@shauny yes Fab is a fool for that line :rofl:

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

@leapyearpisces I was having the same issue with skinny jeans until I ran up on this one store, it’s kinda like a club attire store (thats ran by koreans & I hate those store cuz they neva have the thick girl sizes), look and behold, they had my size, tried ‘em on….them bitches are the bomb…got all colors. Are u in ATL?

Anna says:

leapyearpisces Says:

~~~~~~~
    I don’t have time to try to balance myself trying to take the skinny jeans off.

Mother Jefferson says:

I love Solange’s hair. Juelz looks so much like Mama Tina, them genes are crazy.

Channing Tatum never really did for me, but he can get it with wig off today! Yes lawdy :hump: :clap:

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

LOL…. With the wig off MJ? LOL I feel ya. He is cute 4 a yt guy.

chase says:

leapyearpisces Says:
    I will be glad when this skinny jean trend is over and the wide legs come back in style…LOL..I still rock my wide legs anyway, I have no choice……
    —————————–

Have you ever tried taverniti jeans?

I wear those and they fit fine. I like you thought no skinny jeans for me but they work out well…

pyt305 says:

every1 looks nice…especially amber ‘sister/lover’ her jeans look nice!

Solange looks crazy…Juelz is a cutie!

Channing Tatum has to be THE WORST actor still getting movie roles off his looks…lol

I like Amber’s “sister’s” jeans.

:offtopic: It’s been dark all day…not a rain drop in sight…Please rain! Wash away this pollen so I can breathe again!!!

leapyearpisces says:

Mizz,

No, I am not in ATL. I am in NC, but my best friend lives in ATL, tell me the store, I may have to send her on a run…I am sure she will know of it….

Chase,

Never heard of taverniti, but I am going to let Google be my friend.

I know PZI make jeans specifically for those who are bottom heavy but have small waists, but anything over 60.00 is pretty steep for me for jeans, I mean I have two mouths to feed..but I may have to break down and spend the money…

yerkesbabe says:

spongebobfan Says:

___________________________________
    :cosign:

Juelz…. is very weird looking. Not a cute kid to me. And I don’t care about the kid rule in this case… he’s not cute at all. :coffee:

chase says:

leapyearpisces Says:
    Mizz,

Chase,

Never heard of taverniti, but I am going to let Google be my friend.

———————–
    @ leap

Well Taverniti’s are steep in price but they fit well…

leapyearpisces says:

Anna,

My last expedition on trying to fit into some skinny jeans was when I was in Express this past weekend….even though I am a size 6/8, I had to get like a size 12/14 and though they fit, I looked crazy they were all baggy in the waist and all long at the bottom, but was tight as hell around the thighs and calves, i say all this to say, I almost gave myself a concussion trying to get out of them because it was like I was literally STUCK in them…LOL

At least the twins weren’t there to tell me I had holes in my underwear for the whole store to hear… don’t ask…

leapyearpisces says:

Chase,

If they fit well, then I am sure its worth it. I’m going to check it out.

Shauny says:

If Juelz is ugly I’d love to see what you think is cute? Yall kids perhaps? :coffee:

chase says:

leapyearpisces Says:
    Chase,

If they fit well, then I am sure its worth it. I’m going to check it out.
    ———————–

They do as well as joe jeans… I’m a size 6/8 also and I wear a size 29 or 30 in the jeans….

yerkesbabe says:

Ebony Says:

I love sandals cause I wear a size 10 and I had bunion surgery on both my feet. I can’t wear heals, they hurt my feet.

______________________________________________

:sorry:

The Original MsG says:

There is something about Solange I really like. I think its the “I don’t give a damn if you like it or not” thing.

leapyearpisces says:

Shauny,

Juelz is a cutie pie to me, but I do agree he looks like a “character”. He looks more like he was made not born. My best friend daughter is like that, she is GOREGEOUS! but she is soooo pretty that she looks fake…she looks like somebody made her, not like she was born, Juelz has that look, he is cute, but he looks as if he made on an assembly line…but he’s definetley a cutie… I would definetley put my bid in for him for my daughter when he gets older…LOL

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

@leapyearpisces Ask ur friend if she is familiar with the Greenbriar Area…The store is called “Style 1070.” Off Headand Dr and Greenbriar Pkwy. Them bad boys fit like a glove, make me look like I gotta donk, lol (and they fit the ladies who are bless with a donk). They cost around $30-$32. They come in numeric sizes (I think) & they go from
    S-XL up to about 3X.

ReadTheBlog says:

Solange loves her some red lipstick…

Amber looks like a Bum b*tch mor times than not.

leapyearpisces says:

Mizz,

I know where Greenbrier mall is and I think I know the store you are talking about. I will have to check it out, planning to make a trip to see her next month. Her boyfriend died a couple of weeks ago [had an anuerysm in his sleep]…so I need to go see her. Thanks for the info.

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

O wow, sorry to hear that. Have a safe trip if u come down.

FloridaChick813 says:

I like Ambers “sisters” jeans

Channging Tatum is oH So SeXy

Hate Solange’ outfit

AprilRain says:

Solange has a weird style, but shes pretty, so her face helps out I guess. Juelz is cute, in a funny looking way, he will Def grow into himself…geeez..lol
    Amber and that other girl are a trip, why can’t they just act normal eating ice cream, why do they have to walk , (or try to walk) like they are big huge stars???? Oh wait, cuz they are in this blog…..

:newpost:

Ms. Thickness says:

Anna Says:

leapyearpisces Says:

~~~~~~~
    I don’t have time to try to balance myself trying to take the skinny jeans off.

________________________

YES CAUSE I BUST MY AZZ A COUPLE OF TIMES IN MY BATHROOM TRYING TO TAKE EM OFF.

@leapyearprincess: TRY DEREON OR ROC-A-WEAR SKINNY JEANS…THEY STRETCH AND FITS REAL WELL AROUND THE LEGS

ReadTheBlog says:

Ice washed raggedy skinny jeans? I guess I’m the exception in saying I don’t like them…

starstatus says:

What is Juelz wearing? He is cute but these celebs kill me, they would dress their azzes off but let the kids wear scraps. He has shorts on with stars on them. They look like pajamas.

STLVixen says:

That Chanel Easter purse Solo is rocking is not cute. And I can tell little Juelz runs the show.

pointhimout says:

so befitting of amber rose to walk up the street eating the type ice cream that gets mushy and all over ur face in a good when done right. nasty heffa. i give her lil shine as possible. this was too much. i usually scroll past any post about her.

pointhimout says:

**in a good way**** typing way too fast.

pointhimout says:

channing tatum and ryan phillipine (reese witherspoon’s ex husband) are the top 2 white boys who can get it. they’re both sexy as hell with little to no effort. i always felt justin tim tried way too hard, and never pulled it off, despite thinking he was bringing sexy back. FAIL.

pointhimout says:

and that white boy from fast and the furious i think, with tyrese…yeah he can get it too. very sexy eyes. he played a possessive fiance in a xmas movie I saw. i was so turned on.

yerkesbabe says:

Shauny Says:

If Juelz is ugly I’d love to see what you think is cute? Yall kids perhaps?

______________________________________________

You mad huh? (in my ghetto saphyrri from Charm School/Flavor of Love voice)

electrik says:

idk. i like solange.the hair suits her. lol@the comment that she looks like she has hair that grows fast. how can you tell? that makes no sense. i think she does cut it though only b/c i don’t know anyone who wouldn’t have more by now

juelz will hopefully grow into his looks-i never thought he was cute-sorry.

tatum-umm doesn’t really do it for me. sexy body but his face is not all that. he is striking though in that he looks different but i never found him to be gorgeous. but yeah he’s sexy even if he isn’t that cute to me

lol@amber and her friend acting like they are important

starr2910 says:

alfred is gettin so grown now! solo looks cute..and channing tatum is soo sexy! y is he wearing a shirt, dammit!!?!!?

QuettaV says:

Ebony Says:

______________________________________________
    Sorry to hear about the surgery Ebony…