FanMAIL: Text Messages Between Evelyn Lozada & Her Reps

I just received this text message convo between reality TV personality Evelyn Lozada (“Basketball Wives”) and her representatives on April 17, the Saturday before her nude pics were leaked onto the Internet.

Don’t ask me how I got them, but the messages shows the sense of urgency that Lozada must have felt when she found out the pics were about to be leaked.

Lozada is the ex-fiancée of broke NBA player Antoine Walker.

Judging from the text messages, at first her rep had his doubts that the leaks were not a publicity stunt. But Lozada’s profanity laced text responses must have assured him that it was 100% not a publicity stunt.

The nude pics, which Lozada sent to a male sex toy a few months ago, appeared on the Internet on Thursday (April 22) — 5 days after someone sent the pics to Lozada from her own email account. The hacking incident is under investigation by the feds since hacking is a federal offense.

According to a source Evelyn is not happy about any of this. She has a teenage daughter who is still in high school, and she worries about the effect the pics will have on her.

The source said, “[Evelyn] was freaked out because someone hacked into her email account and sent her her own pictures several times from various email accounts. Someone did this to her and even emailed them to her best friend and business partner the same night.”

Upon receiving the texts, I reached out to my source at VH1 who said the nude pics leak was not a publicity stunt orchestrated by them because it wouldn’t help her that much since “Basketball Wives” is a relatively new show and Lozada is not that well known yet.

According to my source at VH1, “Basketball Wives” has just been renewed for a second season and the cast members were given the great news this week!

My VH1 source offered me an opportunity to speak with Lozada last night to clear up any notions that the pics were a PR stunt. But I politely declined because it was so late and I didn’t know what questions to ask.

What do you think? What questions should I ask her?

Peep the text messages and a NOT SAFE FOR WORK pic after the break!

From: +1917*******
Sent: Apr 17, 2010 8:17 PM
Subject: Call me emergency!

Call me emergency!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

To: +1917*******
Sent: Apr 17, 2010 9:11 PM
Subject: Is this serious?

Is this serious? Or a publicity stunt? Look _________ will call you I asked him to. And asked him not to charge you if all possible. 90 percent of what I use to do was because I care and thought you did also. I realize now you don’t appreciate or respect me. He said he will try and call you in next hour.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: +1917*******
Sent: Apr 17, 2010 11:11 PM
Subject:

No this is not a stunt my email was hacked into like I told you. Are you f*cking kidding!!
I’ll call the guy and see what he says. I’m trying to handle this the best way possible. I do appreciate and respect you. You are a good friend and do a amazing job for me. I know sometimes I come across like I don’t appreciate how hard you work for me but I do.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: +1917*******
Sent: Apr 17, 2010 11:22 PM
Subject: Just left him a msg.

Just left him a msg. I’m sure he’ll call back ____. Stop asking me if this is a f*cking stunt. I told you 3 f*cking times. And I told you I appreciate how hard you and the whole team works for me.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

135 Responses to “FanMAIL: Text Messages Between Evelyn Lozada & Her Reps”

Daisy says:

:popcorn:

I like her butterfly tatts on her back

shannon04 says:

These women have got to learn that you should not take these types of pictures. If you do, please do so from the neck down.

bytch please.

Those pics were your way of “advertising” for your next gig as “Live-in-concubine.” I sure some nicca goin try to “wife” you too. SMH.

BeautifulBliss says:

Girl, bye…

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Those tig ol bitties look real tho.

:yea:

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Daisy, I think the butterfly tatts on her back were HOT!!!!!!!

Matter of fact, this bish is B.A.D!!!!

pointhimout says:

girl, sit down. if she was so worried about them getting out, she never should have taken them from the start. you did it for the publicity, and now that no one is talking about them any longer, ur bringing this ness out. oh yeah, it’s the weekend before the next episode so they gotta make sure people stay tuning in

shannon04 Says:

I always make sure mine are neck down :lol:

CivilEngineer says:

Don’t send pics you’re not comfortable with…thought that was common sense :shrug:

@ROYCE

You goin let Evelyn Lozada OLD AZZ out do you ma????? You need to hurry up and “leak” a sex tape!

That’ll show that bytch!

[In my Juve voice]

Them titties sitting nice, yeah
    I wanna bite, yeah
    I could **** you right, yeah
    All night, yeah

#DontJudgeMeItsJustASong :coffee:

Danielle84 says:

If you sending pics like this it better be your man only! Someone you trust and have alot of time invested in. These people are crazy but it is humiliating nonetheless so I do kinda feel bad for her.

mirsmommy says:

:yawn: Good morning, folks. :coffee:

@FLORIDA
    “[In my Juve voice]

Them titties sitting nice, yeah
    I wanna bite, yeah
    I could **** you right, yeah
    All night, yeah

#DontJudgeMeItsJustASong :coffee:
    ____________________________________________________________________

You need some lady love sooooooooooooo bad. It won’t be much longer before your thirst is quinched! I can foresee it…

mirsmommy says:

Her old a** shoulda knew better. :shrugs: Oh well.

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @Man & Flo

“Girl you looks good, won’t you back dat azz up.
    Youz a fine mudda***** c’mon back that azz up” :ashamed:

New Orleans is my next door neighbor!

KaraZ says:

I have a question

YOU HATER AZZ WASHED UP BISH, YOU NEED TO LEAVE ROYCE ALONE. YOU JUST MAD THAT SHE’S STILL GETTING CHECKS AND YOUR OLD AZZ HAS AN EXPIRED PUZZY AND CAN’T CATCH NO NEW BALLER AND DEFINITELY AIN’T GETTING NO CHECKS. YOU TRANNIE LOOKING GOLDDIGGING DUMB AZZ SLUT BUCKET, YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE LOG OUT OF YOUR OWN EYES AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHO ELSE IS POPPING HER PUZZY. YOU HYPOCRITICAL HOE! YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER AND HOW SHE VIEWS YOU, HOW ABOUT YOU LAID UP WITH A MAN FOR TEN YEARS WITH NO RING OR REWAL COMMITMENT AND AS SOON AS HE’S BROKE, YOUR AZZ LEAVES! I SUSPECT YOUR DAUGHTER ALREADY KNOWS HER MAMA IS A TRIFE ASS FEMALE WHO WILL SUCK AND FCUK AS LONG AS THE PRICE IS RIGHT AND THE MONEY IS STEADY.
    EL STUPIDO!

Hey MirsMommy – HAPPY FRIDAY HUN :D

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams says:

LOL @ Kara Z , I agree leave Royce alone !!!

@ Man,

I dont “need” lady love. Im simply commenting on a beautiful woman and when I saw your comment regarind your tata’s, thats what song popped in my head :)

#NoCommentOnTheRest

mirsmommy says:

FloridaChick813 Says:

Hey MirsMommy – HAPPY FRIDAY HUN
    _______________________________________

Heyyyy Flo. I see u & man cuttin up already. :lol:

:rofl: @ KaraZ

EXPIRED PUZZY

aqtpie says:

Wow & she had the nerve to talk about how Royce’s actions could make her look bad & she has a daughter blah blah blah!

shannon04 says:

@KaraZ…OUCH!…..but hey you did sum it up quite nice and you were on point I must say.

@THE LADIES

*********************DISCLAIMER**********************
    Please, don’t let this unfortunate turn of events for
    Ms.Evelyn Lozada dissuade you from proudly displaying your lovely bodies in photographic material to very appreciative significant others!
    *****************************************************

SangriaSugar says:

This chick…whatever!! She wasn’t worried about her daughter when she was sending these pics. Neck down if you don’t want your face to be displayed…easy as that. Her boobs are quite nice though…

attorneymom says:

Is this the same woman giving advice to Royce on how to conduct herself properly? Blank stare.

@FLORIDA CHICK
    “I dont “need” lady love. Im simply commenting on a beautiful woman and when I saw your comment regarind your tata’s, thats what song popped in my head

#NoCommentOnTheRest”
    __________________________________________________________________

Understood.

**whispering: Soon… your thirst will be quenched…**

aqtpie says:

:rofl: @ Karaz! Damn

ryand91 says:

Umph she looks like a typical NBA players’ girlfriend (read: trophy). I wish women would stop sending naked pictures including their faces. Because if you’re going to do it be discrete with it.

As for that Basketball Wives show, it’s just a bunch of failed goldiggers who are now bitter because their failed plans to fame and future blew up in their faces.

Buddafly says:

Wow, Kara! but I do cosign.

My emails were hacked recently and the person starting emailing various male contacts in my addy book asking for “pictures” I had sent… which I never had sent any.

Also got my phone number I sent via email to someone and started harassing me.. I had to change my number

It can happen to anyone so ladies be careful about what info you share via email as well as passwords.

I found out that getting emails sent to your phones (i.e. blackberries etc are NOT SAFE)

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Awww evelyn :violin: cry me a phucking river……then build a bridge and get the phuck over it.

:rofl: @ Karaz….expired puzzy??? :rofl: whew……I see phuckery friday is well underway.

SangriaSugar says:

:rofl: @KaraZ – tell us how you really feel….but…I do :cosign:

Buddafly says:

@ Man,

I know I wont, You can see all the body parts you want but not the face!

attorneymom says:

@Sangriasugar writes, “She wasn’t worried about her daughter when she was sending these pics.”

You better preach!

:lol: @ Man

#NoComment

Some folks tend to get offended, so I’ll keep it [PG]

***whispers if you only knew ***

AprilRain says:

Mornin :) TGIF!!!!!

@Topic- She did this on purpose… Nice TaTa’s though..imo..

@BUDDA FLY
    “I know I wont, You can see all the body parts you want but not the face!”
    _____________________________________________________________________

DON’T BE SCURRED! 99% (source: Man, I just don’t care™ scientific poll) of these photos are never revealed!

@Danielle84 Says:

———————

I do feel bad for her but you can’t even trust your “man” bcuz if that stuff goes sour he may leak it for revenge….

Cinnamon Kisses Says:

Awww evelyn cry me a phucking river……then build a bridge and get the phuck over it.

:rofl: DEAD!!! And I been waiting on the perfect reason to use the “violin” — Dammit!!! I missed my opportunity! LOL

HEY BUDDAFLY!!! (waves)

FloridaChick813 says:

Windycitychick says: IF your gonna do something jst make sure your face isnt plastered all over the photos/videos… hell wear a masquarade mask

:cosign: && SN: I always said I wanted to make a video wearing a mask like that :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

Ask her why she felt the need to be so rude in Gloria’s house. Ask her why she worried about naked pics, but she on a reality show throwing drinks and fighting people in public. Or does she not mind her daughter seeing that part of her.

Ebony says:

Pot meet kettle :coffee: She was getting on Royce for dancing , but yet she got dem titties out :nono:

Buddafly says:

Hey Flo!

Hey to all! Its Friday and im already partying :partyhat: at my desk. Eating chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast.

Tomorrow is my bday…… :cheer1:

shannon04 says:

@Windycitychick …I agree. I dated a guy for many years and his brother is FBI. I knew when my e-mail was hacked because I started seeing things open that I never read, and thats when I found out he was logging into my accounts all the time 9around the clock). There was never anything there. You have to be very careful and always have accounts that arent linked to another one. If you want to send those type of photos its cool, but I learned that even after being with someone that you felt you could trust..they will turn bitter and do low-down stuff with photos like that.

ryand91 says:

@buddafly I’m partying too because it’s my last day of classes, but finals are next week. Hopefully that goes GOOD because after that I’m OUT!

mirsmommy says:

:happybirthday: @ buddafly!!!!

:party:

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Me too @ flo……and this IS the perfect opprotunity. :lol:

Annnnnnnnd its funny how she keeps sayin I appreciate all you do for me……I know I don’t always show it………SEE THIS THIRSTY AZZ BITCH….is in desperation. Calling captin save a hoe. :rofl:

now maybe she will leave Royce alone.

Ebony says:

:rules:

1. When sending naked pics don’t put your face in them
    2. Make sure no distinctive tattoos are showing
    3. Only send 1 naked part at a time

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Buddafly – HAPPY EARLY BDAY BABE!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

Hmmmmm, Im partying with you all day then tooo!!!!!!! :koolaid:

((pass the chocolate covered scrawberries, they are my fav))

Buddafly says:

@ryan Good Luck! I remember those days.

Thanks Mirs.

I usually do the whole count down this year I didnt. I wanna see if my babe remembers.

FloridaChick813 says:

Calling captin save a hoe.

shannon04 says:

@Ebony.. :cosign:

CivilEngineer says:

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY @Budda

@ryand… :( I still have a week of class THEN finals but GOD’S BLESSINGS on your finals!!

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Happy bday Buddafly :party: and :cheers:

@ Civil……have u seen the show Treme????

Buddafly says:

Thanks Flo! (no problem girl here you go)

I hope these people dont expect me to work today. :lolol:

@shannon04 Says:

@Windycitychick … You have to be very careful and always have accounts that arent linked to another one.———————–

YES! thats what happened. They gained access to one figured out it was linked to another email and then went from there.

I was in tears it was SOOOOOOOO stressful.

They are still trying to get back in my accounts, but I have made it so they can’t… I don’t understand what they want

Ebony Says:

:rules:

1. When sending naked pics don’t put your face in them
    2. Make sure no distinctive tattoos are showing
    3. Only send 1 naked part at a time

4. Make sure the background is cleaned up
    (I hate seeing “sexy” pics with no sheets on the bed, or someone sittin on the toilet sh!tting in the background)

mirsmommy says:

FloridaChick813 Says:

Ebony Says:

1. When sending naked pics don’t put your face in them
    2. Make sure no distinctive tattoos are showing
    3. Only send 1 naked part at a time

4. Make sure the background is cleaned up
    ________________________________________________________

free says:

maybe royce should have a sit down with her. DON’T TAKE THEM AT ALL. what is the point of giving your man t&p pics unless he’s going to iraq (and i’ve heard these sometimes get passed around too). she’s rented like ochocinco said.

Buddafly Says:

@ryan Good Luck! I remember those days.

Thanks Mirs.

I know he better remember, if not Ima need you to kick him in his throat when you get home!!

Ebony says:

:rules:

5. When taking naked pics don’t take it in a didstinctive room of your house where people have been in. Like that bathroom infront of your shower curtain :nono:

DeCori J says:

Maybe this will make Evelyn humble. I know Royce is somewhere laughing.. :lolol: Talking about Royce was embarrassing them. They most not know that most look at them all as groupies. Thats why the atheletes chose them.

Buddafly says:

FloridaChick813 Says:

Buddafly Says:

@ryan Good Luck! I remember those days.

Thanks Mirs.

Girl, I dont wanna go to jail. I’ll jus take our Amex n get me something extra for my bday(One make up gift n one bday).

There’s two ways to skin a cat! ;)

Ebony Says:

6. Also, please avoid taking these pics in front of your children. Nothing worse then having your baby look at you like :blink: as you tootin it up for the camera.

@CIVIL
    “New Orleans is my next door neighbor!”
    ________________________________________________________________

Hey dawg, I’m in Baton Rouge too. I meant to ask you if you are originally from Baton Rouge. Something tells me you aren’t… **no shade, just sayin**

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:cosign: on alla the background noise in sending pictures.

Buddafly says:

Whats so sad Evelyn really thinks shes classy.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Family, I’m cracking up here, what advice for taking naked pictures on the internet. (I think I’ll pass.)My naked picture would give cyberspace convulsions, no, an internet earthquake! Have a safe weekend family and KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Buddafly Says:

FloridaChick813 Says:

Buddafly Says:

@ryan Good Luck! I remember those days.

Thanks Mirs.

There’s two ways to skin a cat!

oooOOOooo I like your way of thinking ;)

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@Flo— :rofl: at your Juv lyrics

@Karaz— :rofl: I checked with my hubby to see if mine was expired yet. He said it I still have a lot of miles left on it. Whew!

Choco says:

LOL at Flo and Man
    Happy Friday everyone while her tata’s may be nice I’m certain she payed a nice price for them…

Oh if you do nude shots no face shots POINT BLANK!

KaraZ says:

Happy Birthday Buddafly, May Day baby!

RE: Evelyn
    Girl take your hoe azz to the minority celebrity hoe stroll in Europe, you’re washed up here, but some Russian, Greek or Arab will give you some cash for your azz since you’re still selling! After reading those texts over, I think you’re screwing your agent too. YOUSE A HOE, WITHIN NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. Pathetic.

eastpointvet says:

well dude she sent them 2 didn’t leak them it was somebody who hacked in her personal email account you cant look at her and judge her for that for somebody hacking her email account. neither her or the person she sent them 2 was part of it so i dont see why people so judgmental. she should be able to take all the pics she want of her body and send them to who she want. its a private moment between her and whoever it was meant for. i co sign her body :cheers:

ryand91 says:

I kind of feee, sorry for Evelyn but then at the same time I don’t. I can sympathize with her because I was the victim of one of my “compromising” pictures getting out although my face was not in the picture the guy told people who it was, he made the fatal mistake of showing it to a guy who he didn’t realize was my good friend and he got knocked out. But at the same time I can’t feel sorry for her because she is a grown ass, been around the black women.

KaraZ says:

@CHB

look if you let a man wear out your puzzy and other holes for 10years he better marry you or you better leave that relationship with compensation for those 520 weeks he took you off the market. Bags and shoes will not do, I’m talking property and bonds.

CivilEngineer says:

@Cinnamon…no, what is it?

@Man…I AM originally from Baton Rouge! And I’ll take that as a compliment :yes:

Are you from here?

More Louisiana in the BUILDING! :danban:

ohpretty1 says:

Buddafly Says:

Hey Flo!

Hey to all! Its Friday and im already partying at my desk. Eating chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast.

Tomorrow is my bday……

———————————

Happy Birthday fellow Taurus. I’m in recovery now. :lol:

ryand91 says:

I kind of feel sorry* damn this iPad keypad.

ryand91 says:

Been around the block* y’all excuse me.

KaraZ says:

@eastpointvet, I don’t think people are being judgmental about the naked pics, everyone is naked at least once a day. The nudity is not a big deal to me, if she wants to she can get nude portraits of herself and post it on her living room walls. Its her body and as good as it looks I see why she wants to flaunt it.

What bugs me is her i’m HOLY and you’re a HOE thing that she loves throwing in Royce’s face, that works my last nerve. She acting like Royce is a hoe for shaking her ass (and quite skillfully I might add) but look at this camera phone snapping hoe shyt she’s doing too.

Buddafly says:

THANKS ALL! :-D

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

KaraZ Says:

@CHB

__________________________________________
    :cosign: You better PREACH!!!! (I still gotta keep it tight, fresh and feeling like new puzzy every night though to last another 14 years plus of marriage) :yes:

@CIVIL
    “I AM originally from Baton Rouge! And I’ll take that as a compliment

Are you from here?”
    _____________________________________________________________________

Oh ok. My bad dawg. Yup, I wasn’t “born” here but I have been here my whole life. I just recalled you saying that you went to LSU.

I despise LSU with my entire heart, soul, mind and body. Nothing against you, or any of my other brother and sisters that attend the university, but…. it’s a long story. BEEN meaning to tell you that.

I know I know, it really has NOTHING to do with you. Just wanted to vent to someone that attends the school.

SangriaSugar says:

:happybirthday: Buddafly

Please do some extra partying for me since I can’t!! And get urself those 2 gifts even is he do remember :lol:

___________________________________________________________________

Is this from the “hoe” manual or something?

KaraZ says:

@Man

Most hoes are too stupid to have a manual or follow rules. Please read up (Vanity Fair May issue) on Tiger’s hoes to see what I mean :coffee:

spongebobfan says:

is this the one with the Doggish face?……irrelevancy at its best

@KARAZ
    “Most hoes are too stupid to have a manual or follow rules. Please read up (Vanity Fair May issue) on Tiger’s hoes to see what I mean”
    __________________________________________________________________

I don’t know… some hoes have been pretty good business women and are probably smart enough to write a manual.

**side eye @ Shaunie Oneal..**

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@KARAZ :rofl: A hoe handbook perhaps?

CivilEngineer says:

@Man…I kind of despise LSU but probably for totally different (course offerings, tuition, all the yt people lol)

And are you Southern fan? I know plenty of them that hate LSU with a passion…

So good in here. Co sign Kara’s #83. Sweep around your own front door. If you doing it right, you’ll never have time to sweep around other ppls!

biglegs36 says:

Pussy doesn’t guarantee a wedding ring! If you chose to lay up with a man for how ever long. Without making it clear that you want to be married or whatever it you want you from that relationship. Then that’s on you! Why do we think because we decided that we were going to stick around for some no good for nothing azz, give him all the pussy,ass and head he ever asked for that he is supposed to reward us with marriage?

:rofl: @ the hoe handbook

Hey CHB!!!!!!

@CIVIL
    “I kind of despise LSU but probably for totally different (course offerings, tuition, all the yt people lol)

And are you Southern fan? I know plenty of them that hate LSU with a passion…”
    ______________________________________________________________________

JAGUAR NATION ALL DAY!

…but I despised LSU way before Southern dawg! It’s a family thing! We got a history and chit.

Anyway, just wanted to vent dawg so I hope you ain’t offended.

On another note, my cousin graduated from LSU engineering. I POSITIVE that you know her. She was an AKA too.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

@ Civil……its about the Treme. I figured u had seen it since ur from Louisiana :ashamed: sawwwwy. Its about the Treme 3 months after Katrina.

Choco says:

@BigLegs
    Thank you for your comment regarding pussy and marriage- the two don’t mean one brings the other-imo marriage has more to do with affairs of the heart-not screwing…

STLVixen says:

MMS messages are the debil, I swear. When will these chicks learn?

CivilEngineer says:

@Man…you didn’t offend me at all. There are plenty of people who hate LSU but can’t tell you why…atleast you have a reason.

There are so few blacks in engineering so I probably have atleast seen your cousin in the engineering building before.

@Cinnamon…why are you apologizing? I think I’ve heard of it…is it the new HBO series?

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:surprised:

STLVixen Says:

MMS messages are the debil, I swear. When will these chicks learn?

LMAO My mama says the same thing!!! Also about the internet, myspace, facebook, twitter.. H3ll, cable tv.. My mama is OLD SCHOOL :lol:

KaraZ says:

@BigLegs and Choco… I hope every grown woman knows that opening your legs (no matter how far you can spread them doesn’t mean marriage.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

In my experience, I get what I demand. I was taught to let a man know what I want upfront or early in the relationship so that we can negotiate the terms if needed.
    Sure, some men may lie and say anything you want to hear to get what they want…
    But open his mind before you open your legs…then maybe you can leave with something more than an orgasm. :shrug:

biglegs36 says:

Your right choco marriage should be based on more that screwing! I sex plays a big part in it, but if sex is all you have to go on, your marriage will not make it. As far as the naked pics go. I hate the mutha****a that came up with the camera phone! That was the worst shyt someboby could’ve ever done! It has made people loss their minds! Why the **** are you in the bathroom, car, kitchen, or whereever you are taking multiple pics of yourself sending them to people period. Grow the **** up! If a nigga wants to see me naked, come over my house and see that shyt in person. This bullshyt right here is the very reason they need to ban that camera phones!

Ask her why she act so high and mighty and so snobbish on the show and look at her now! pow!

LilMissRed says:

IMO she prolly shuddnta taken the pics , but thats neither here nor there.. she did…and her pics arent nasty lookin.. we’ve seen worse.. well I know I have

@KARA Z
    “Man, most hoes are not like Shaunie O’Neal, most hoes ends up in the same predicament they were in before they started their hoe shyt, all they ever got from their horizontal and vertical puzzy popping was a hard **** and a happy meal.”
    _________________________________________________________________

I think on average they get enough to sustain themselves. That’s why it’s the oldest profession…

ms_no-no says:

:rolleyes: If she was SO concerned about her teenage daughter, then WHY would she send pics like that in the first place??

CorporateHoodB-tch Says:

Sure, some men may lie and say anything you want to hear to get what they want…

PREACH!!!!!!!!

If you REALLY want a relationship, then try to play the hard roll and say “I just wanna be friends”.. Tell the man what your expecting from jump, that way you dont waste each others time..

And dont expect a man to read your mind. H3ll, if your busting it wide open, he’s gonna be more then happy to dive on it.

FloridaChick813 says:

*dont try to play the hard roll*

#MyBad

simply_tash says:

lovezoe Says:

———
    :cosign:

biglegs36 says:

FloridaChick813 Says:

CorporateHoodB-tch Says:

Sure, some men may lie and say anything you want to hear to get what they want…

PREACH!!!!!!!!

Exactly!

sigh sometimes I feel nobody listens to me how many times do I have to tell you bishes from the neck down only. Fluck if your going to take them….NECK down only… Jeez how hard is it not to put your silly face on a naked pic…. Should I que up my song again….

Val says:

Tell her that inquiring minds would like to know WHY and how is she on a show called backetball wives and she dont have an existing relationship with a basketball celeb? ask her why did she feel that people would find her interesting? If she doesnt have a good answer for that, then clearly the pictures were a pubility stunt!
    hell janet di it- why wouldnt she?

simply_tash says:

Ask her why she was with Twoine for 10 years, got engaged… but didn’t get married?

As her, what made her leave… did the Louis Vuitton bags stop coming in?

Ask her why Jennifer and herself are so obsessed with Royce?

Ask her why she looks down on people? Then give her a “Sandra Rose” reality check!

@ Nichelle

*Que the song*

Okay y’all I wrote a song for all the ladies who just don’t know it’s call Azz on the Internet.

Azz on the internet. yo azz on the internet, girl u looking like a fool with yo azz on the internet,

Girl, let me hook you to some game, you never take coon shots and save, if u gonna take them u better erase, or u might get caught on tape.

Now you looking like

Also girl u should never ever show your face, on the same sim card you choose to make dirty flicks. Because if it ever leaks out at least u can say, it ain’t me and deny it to your grave,

So you won’t be looking like

Yes, white chicks can do this all day long, leak pic’s and the next thing they on, but a black chick who does the same in turn your gonna get played.

Then you’ll be looking like

Anna says:

I am going to have “azz on the internet” stuck in my head all day. :rofl:

And singing along….!!!!

pinksghetti says:

Never show your face in these type of pics. People are always thinking these leaked nude photos and videos are publicity stunts but it’s hard for me to believe that most people want millions of people to see them naked including relatives. I’m sure some do but the majority probably don’t.

Anna says:

OutsidetheBox Says:

And singing along….!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~
    You too? :lol:

FloridaChick813 says:

:rofl: DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

:whistle:

KaraZ says:

_____________________________

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:rofl: @ Nichelle.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:rofl: another SR classic.

free says:

ms_no-no Says: Second, if she is Antoine Walker’s EX-fiance, where does she get or what does she DO to live the lifestyle that she is faking??? It sounds like she was siphoning off some stacks to me. Does anyone know the REAL?

********************************************

THIS is my question too.

Ms.Everything says:

At some point women have got to use common sense and stop using their body as free advertisements for their coochies. And then wonder why these dudes wanna call bitches, hoes, tranos and everything but the bane their mama gave them. You’d think they would learn from what’s happened ro everybody else

And if she’s so wrroed about her child being affected by this, then why would she voluntarily sign up for a reality show? Common sense people

“Azz on the internet”…dead! I’m done for the evening lmao! Thats like this fashion show I went to and this model shoes were too small, her toes was on the ground. We made up a song called, Toes on the ground, toes on the ground, looking like a damn fool with your toes on the ground lol.

Candi Apple says:

She will have no problem landing another athlete after these pictures.

Nthabi says:

“[Evelyn] was freaked out because someone hacked into her email account and sent her her own pictures several times from various email accounts.”
    =========================================
    Meaning? Hacked into HER account and sent pics FROM VARIOUS EMAIL ACCOUNTS? Whose? Hers?

:shrug:

intensemocha says:

I FEEL BAD FOR HER, I’M CERTAIN THESE PICS WERE TAKEN SPECIFICALLY FOR SOMEONE AND NOT MEANT TO BE LEAKED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE

DON’T WORRY MA, RIHANNA’S LEAKED PICS DID WONDERS FOR 15 MINUTES OF FAME, YOUR NOT UGLY AND OBVIOUSLY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR BODY

I COULD ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH WE COULD LEARN ABOUT ALL THESE SAINTS IF WE FOLLOWED THEM AROUND WITH A VIDEO CAMERA-LOL MOST OF THEM INTERNET SAINTS IN UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL FREAKY DEAKS WHO’VE JUST NEVER BEEN VIDEO/PHOTOED IN ACTION

BEST ADVICE-PICS LIKE THESE AREN’T WORTH TAKING-UNLESS YOU HONESTLY AREN’T ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU’RE DOING

KaraZ says:

@Intense,

Why you feel bad for her? Have you seen how she talks down on Royce for dancing? Always acting like she's so classy and is never does anything sexual. Talking about I can't associate with someone like you, I have a daughter in high school. Bish please, you wear leggings as pants, SATDOWN!

This happened to the perfect person.