Keri Hilson Calls Her Mother a B*tch On Twitter

I don’t know how many times I have to repeat myself: stay off of social networking sites if you’re a celebrity with no impulse control (or common sense).

Singer/songwriter Keri Hilson is having a bad week. First, she butchered the National Anthem by forgetting the words during halftime of the Lakers/Hawks game on Wednesday. Then last night, on her Twitter.com account, Keri insulted her own mother in response to a tweet from a moron that she should have ignored.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the social networking site Twitter.com, Keri reposted (retweeted) a tweet from an idiot, and then she added her own words to the tweet, which are preceded by the arrow.

I don’t know if Keri and her mom get along, but she didn’t have to go there. Would you call your own mother a b*tch knowing that the world is watching? A better question would be, why do celebrities feel the need to lower themselves to the standards of a moron’s by responding to ignorance with ignorance?

28 Responses to “Keri Hilson Calls Her Mother a B*tch On Twitter”

blkboytn says:

The full tweet she sent said this:
    RT @key_key25 @MissKeriBaby SHUT THE **** UP BITCH YOUR MAMAS A BITCH«–she can be @ times. now let us bow our heads in prayer for YOU…

birdofbeauty09 says:

Thank you @blkboytn! I was about to respond saying that wasn’t the full tweet.

dj_dceezy says:

reaching….

winenroses says:

@blkboytn re: “And I don’t think she didn’t say anything everyone hasn’t thought about a parent.

When Mama appears to act like a bitch, 9 times out of 10 it’s because of something WE’VE done.

Re: “why do celebrities feel the need to lower themselves to the standards of a moron’s by responding to ignorance with ignorance?”

What in the world does being a celebrity have to do with intelligence? Many of them are just clowns who caught a lucky break, that’s all.

shannon04 says:

Knowing first hand how some mother are and can be, it doesn’t suprise me that this was said. There are many of us that have mothers that are good and dedicated whereas, some of us have non-caring, do whatever they feel and still “living their life” type of mothers.
    So I’m not suprised by this at all because some mothers out here in this world have been “nothing” to their children except the being the person that birthed them here.

shannon04 says:

sorry…i meant to say (except being the person that birthed them here).

KayCeiSoul says:

I don’t think Keri meant it like that. I still can’t get with the Twitter concept. I’m not knocking anyone who likes Twitter either, but it is a cesspool of mishaps waiting to happen. The celebrities are going to learn what not to say on the World Wide Web.

SoulWithSass says:

Alright Sandra………you’re reaching a bit now. I love my mother dearly, more than anything else I can think of, but sometimes, my mom is a “certifiable b*tch” to me as well. And she has expressed on several occasions that she has mutual feelings about me.

It’s natural between a mother & daughter to feel that way about each other every once in a while. It’s only disrespectful when you LITERALLY call your mom out of her name….(or say she’s acting like a b*tch to her face.)

Stop acting like you don’t know, Sandra. You may be a lesbian but you still have the same “mother-daughter” dynamic that all the rest of us have.

It’s better for her to come back witty like that instead of going off on the person. That, IMO, would have made her look more foolish. Of course, she could have just ignored it, but whatever..

attorneymom says:

Slow news weekend. Zzzzzzzzz!

pointhimout says:

it’s Sandra. I should’ve known. Now i do know someone for years and the one time they cussed there mom out, literally, i was stunned and just sat there looking.

i thought you meant like that when i read the headline. yeah, definitely reaching, and still coming up short.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

The truth shall not be censored.

chase says:

Shoot my mom is a bitch all the time. What is wrong with a mom being a bitch. If I really look at myself and how I act at times I know my son calls me all types of bitches behind my back due to some of my actions. We are not all perfect…

2thick4u says:

Wow you are something else SR…you should be sued just to be made an example out of!!!

missy says:

Sometmes I call my mother a ***** (even though it isn’t right)..but we all felt like that lol

So im going to do like keri and *lets bow our heads and pray for you*

(Sandra I like your blog but plz stop reaching)…

Anna says:

missy Says:

~~~~~~~~~
    I did not have my mom around long enough to say to myself if she was a bytch or not. I am not a diva, but “bytchie ways happen for a reason. Some learn b*itch ways from others or think they are all that, or are just telling their kids how it is. My kids have never called me a b to my face, but being a b and saying b azz things is different. I find more men to be b’s than females. “cough, cough”, Diddy. :lol:

missy says:

@Anna- Oh sorry about hearing the loss of your mother..that is why we should appreciate our parents even if they make us mad and vice versa…..

And I could never call my mother a ***** in her face..I would be in a hospital bed…I thought about it though….

But Diddy is a Diva Bish he is too much for me…. :nono:

Anna says:

missy Says:

But Diddy is a Diva Bish he is too much for me….
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My mom died long ago. Yes, those who have parents should appeciate. My dad has never remarried. I do wish he would. LOL. I love his gf. I am 42 and I dont’ need for them to get married so I can finally have a new mom. LOL. She is in my dads life and we(kids) love that. I know that I am not a “kid” but to any parent “we will always be our parents kids/child”.

attorneymom says:

Sidebar: Diddy shouts out Jenny-From-The-Block instead of Kim Porter on the remix of Waka Flacka Flame’s “O, Let’s Do It.” WT__? Blank stare.

starr2910 says:

I’ve called my my mom a bi.tch a couple of times behind her back..i love her death so…moving on———-> this isn’t news..

and I understand that Celebs/Singers/Athletes love their fans and want them to have a lil acces to their lives by Tweeting, but they should stay off of Twitter..leave Twitter to the non-celebrities like Piggy Tiny..

Anna says:

Hey AM. LOL. @ Diddy shouting out Jenny.
    LOL @ star, I agree. Why are they/ celebs on twitter?

attorneymom says:

@Anna, Diddy said, “I don’t **** with fake hoes. All I touch is JLo(es).”

WTH?? Blank stare. ZZZZZZ!! Crickets. Tears. Tissue.

I guess he could not find any words that rhythm with Kim Porter.

Anna says:

attorneymom Says:

@Anna, Diddy said, “I don’t **** with fake hoes. All I touch is JLo(es).”

WTH?? Blank stare. ZZZZZZ!! Crickets. Tears. Tissue.

I guess he could not find any words that rhythm with Kim Porter
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now that did make me laugh out loud. I told hubby long ago that Jenny “From The Block” needed to get away form P baby daddy Diddy, if she wanted to have a “real career”. What rhhymes whith Kim Porter? Nothing but being a “sportster” to Diddy’s games. Diddy is with one woman one week/day and another the next. It really can’tt be the sex, but the life style. None of his babies mamas can’t be hurting for money. I think they are trying to compete with each other to see who will be the first to marry him. He is not marriage material. A “male” will play with what they can play with, because they are allowed. They let him. A real man plays at home.

This tweet is not an indication that she has fallen victim to playing herself on Twitter. I guess your main point is she shouldn’t have responded at all. In any event, I don’t see the big deal.

As for Diddy, he’s a sucka for running his mouth on another man’s wife. Jennifer don’t want his azz. As for Kim, why he gotta find something to rhyme with her name? She ain’t his woman. He should have found something to rhyme with Cassie since its common knowledge she is the bottom chick now. I’m impressed that after all these years she has not kicked out a baby for him. Maybe she’s not quite as dumb as the others. Maybe she’s waiting until she is older like Sarah did. She gets the lifestyle without the awesome responsibility this way. I’m starting to like her as the current bottom chick.

attorneymom says:

@Anna, What people do for money. Shouldn’t dignity and self respect be too priceless to be disregarded for a “lifestyle.”

A real man would not hurt or disrespect a silly (low self esteem) woman just because he has the power to do so.

@Bird, I knew I could count on you to break things down for us.

Question: Does Cassie look like JLO?

Sidebar: I am surprised Sandra ain’t up on this topic. Perhaps she and Charles are too busy decorating eggs for Easter.

Anna says:

attorneymom Says:

~~~~~~
    It is what it is and they (his flock)allow it. P Diddy is with Kim one day and Cassie or someone else the next. He has 6+ kids. Ok he has the money to take care of each and everyone of his kids. Can he be in all households to take care of them on a emotional/physical level? Is he so “sauve” that the women in his life can’t get a life and move on? He said in a speech that his mama taught him that hard work pays off. Did she teach him to use a condom? :lol: All of his babies are beautiful, as well as their moms. Are some just “allergic” to marriage. It’s a beautiful thing.

LilMissRed says:

I’m sure Ive said that my moms can be a biotch at times.. and i love her to death! I think as women we all have that ‘other chick’ in us.. for some such as myself.. I KNOW when I’m being a biotch.. so I doubt she meant this in a negative way SR