New Music: Jay Electronica ft. Puff Daddy – Ghost of Christopher Wallace

New heat just released by Puff Daddy on his Twitter page about 20 minutes ago titled “Ghost of Christopher Wallace” by Jay Electronica featuring Puffy vomiting all over the track.

My regular readers will remember my “Bubblin’ Under” post that I wrote about this kid back in 2008 when he was still dating Erykah Badu (she gave birth to his seed in 2009).

Download

18 Responses to “New Music: Jay Electronica ft. Puff Daddy – Ghost of Christopher Wallace”

why oh why did he put Diddy on the track??? I love Jay Electronica….Ahh…Exhibit A is the SHI T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attorneymom says:

I am ready for Diddy to sit his azz down for real.

I hope this guy didn’t sign to Bad Boys.

VAALLDAY says:

The song is tough, but I can do w/out Diddy being on it.

spongebobfan says:

“The most interesting part of this lengthy (almost 7 minute) track is a hoarse (and apparently riled up) Puffy ad libbing over the beat and cussin’ everyone from his haters to the “broke ass bloggers.”

Diddy always doing that!!!! #hatemenow

spongebobfan says:

@renegade you know diddy gotta be on everything biggie

Redeemed777 says:

^^^^^^^he gotta be on everything Biggie, because the Ghost of Christopher wallace is haunting him as we type.

He can’t sleep because the ghost is haunting him.
    Why is the ghost haunting him?

Because he had Biggie killed. Plain and Simple.

Piddy aint fooling me with all his ” I love Biggie ” shenanigans.

Redeemed777 says:

Food for thought:

When it comes to matters of Deceit and Deception, Secrets and Lies, the majority are fooled while the minority ( who are usually called Crazy ) hold the truth in their hands.

iscream says:

I like Jey Elec but not really feeling this song. I won’ say it’s because of Puff because Puff has talked over tracks since he first came out. (love him on the Be Happy remix by MJB ) But uhm I hope Jey Elec wasn’t trying to come for my Sean Carter in the start of this song.

Who is Puff Drunk talking to? That sounds personal.

iscream says:

humm part of my comment didn’t show up. How’d I do that. Let me try again ()

Say what, Rock on. <- Be Happy remix.

Sorry this is just a test.

iscream says:

Okay so if you put something in ( ) and then use inside it doesn’t show up. Anyone know why?

iscream says:

Forget it.

Sandra why won’t the greater than less than sign show up? Why does it delete any words within the greater than less then sign?

Nightshift says:

Redeemed777 Says:

He can’t sleep because the ghost is haunting him.
    Why is the ghost haunting him?

Because he had Biggie killed. Plain and Simple.

Piddy aint fooling me with all his ” I love Biggie ” shenanigans.

———————–
    I usually would believe about 80% of the rumors that I hear about Diddy but Redeemed your mess falls in that 20% that I refuse to entertain.

One thing I am almost certain on is that Diddy was hurt about his death and I would never believe he had anything to do with it unless there was a picture of video of him setting it up. Yeah, he pimped the tragedy to death, but that is the born hustler in his azz. It was always stated that Diddy got over on alot of people, but Biggie was the only one he did not jank. I think it was because he knew Biggie did not play, was a true thug and because I think they really did have a true friendship.

Furthermore, Diddy said himself he has had a problem with sleeping since he was in college.

birdofbeauty09 says:

@Nightshift
    You are correct in that Puff screwed a lot of people…including BIG. In a book about Bad Boy (I forgot the title) the author states that before BIGs death, that BIG was trying to leave the label – and I believe that. BIG was starting to realize that Puff was getting 80 while BIG at most was getting 20. It also states that BIG would wait 10 minutes before showtime to show up to the venue, which would piss and scare Puff (since BIG was his big money maker)

Do I think Puff had BIG killed…no. Do I think Puff played a hand in it…Yes.

I’m from the West Coast (The Bay Area to be exact) and whoever orchestrated the PR move for BIG to come to LA RIGHT AFTER ‘Pac’s death (not even a full year had passed) should’ve been fired. #thatisall :coffee:

Daisy says:

I think they tried to get Biggie not to come to the west coast perid cause his foot was messed up if memory serves me correctly but he wanted to go anyway to prove there wasnt any beef or what have you again if memory serves me correctly

@Isc I didnt get/think he was coming for your beloved Jay but I could be wrong..gotta go back and listen again and the bigger question is if he was maybe whatever he said is true I kid I kid :wink:

starr2910 says:

hmm..Jay and Diddy collabo? weird, but I love me some Jay Elec so it’s all good!!

Al-Ameera says:

Ahh…Exhibit A is the SHI T!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :cosign:

I :heart: Jay Elect. He is so refreshing and about the best thing out right now

artistman999 says:

This track is the buisness. Thatisall

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

i hope whever it is that puff goes when he passes BIG is waiting there to rape hip for eternity with a spiked bat for al he shamless exploitation of BIG’s talanted and memory