Usher 2.0: Justin Bieber’s REAL Girlfriend *UPDATED*

Scroll down for update…

Remember when I posted pics of teen heartthrob Justin Bieber with his black girlfriend last week and it created a mini stir amongst his fans?

Well, it turns out that wasn’t the Bieb’s girlfriend at all (we regret the error). She was his publicist, Leslie something. Well, my guess is the label got tired of all the inquiries from his heartbroken fans (those kids can be very persistent) so they sent him to the Black Eyed Peas concert in L.A. last night with his real girlfriend (this was verified by the label reps who went to great pains to make sure the paps got pics of her).

Now if you thought Leslie looked a little long in the tooth, this chick has got to be about his mother’s age. Remember that it was R&B singer Usher who supposedly “discovered” Justin. And Usher was dating Ben Vereen’s comely looking daughter when he was only 15. Vereen’s mini me daughter had to be a good 10 years older than him at the time.

I’m not surprised that Bieb is dating a woman old enough to be his homeroom teacher, considering he has Usher to look up to and there doesn’t seem to be a father around to give him any guidance. Let’s just hope young Bieb doesn’t marry an old hag who ends up destroying his stellar career like Tameka Foster did to Usher’s.

Update:

Here at Sandrarose.com, we strive to maintain our integrity and accuracy when bringing you celebrity news and gossip. It seems the young lady in the photo with Bieb is not his girlfriend. She’s the girlfriend of his manager, Atlanta’s own Scooter Braun. She also appears on the Kenny Burns Show on Ustream.

We regret the error.

Loyal reader Mike Jason writes:

Sandra,

I have a correction for you. The woman in the pic w/Bieber is Scooter Brauns’s girlfriend Carin Morris. Scooter is Justin Bieber’s manager (google him). Carin works on the Bieber team as well. She has been w/Scooter for a few years now and she about 26/27 yrs old. She is not with justin bieber lol her twitter name is @CarinMB

More after the break!

Photos: Splash News Online

59 Responses to “Usher 2.0: Justin Bieber’s REAL Girlfriend *UPDATED*”

Daisy says:

I thought he wld sell more cds w/all the hype he has :shrug:

Danielle84 says:

That girl looks way too old to be his girlfriend. I just don’t believe it! I dont get all the hype about this little boy either :shrug:

The Original MsG says:

Who mama is this? Chile, she look like his auntie.

ohso says:

:lame:

Oh and good morning to the SR Fam!!!

bigtyme says:

last night on tmz, they were talking about the chick looked 16…uh…no she doesn’t. and the black chick doesn’t look old enough to be anyone’s publicist other than her baby alive doll.

KILIZZY912 says:

I knew that he was not dating that black girl and fyi Sandra her name is Melissa Victor. It would be career suicide if he was with a dark skinned sister.

CHARBEE1 says:

USHER’S CAREERM IS BACK WITH THIS ALBUM. IT IS ACTUALLY VERY NICE. :wink:

Krysi J says:

THAT is NOT her teeth :eek:

Can’t be??? tell me “THat” is not her “TEETH”

yerkesbabe says:

Yes good morning! Uh um um um… Justin who what when where and how?
    :confused:

SangriaSugar says:

Good morning fam. Are we sure this ain’t his babysitter? I mean he’s like 12 right :shrugs: and she’s about 30???

Is it just me or does this kid look like Ellen Page (the girl from Juno)? I swear if you cover up that hat he looks like her with short hair…is he a girl?

lexdiamonz says:

sandra you crazy that aint that boy g’friend that is somebody mama

SangriaSugar says:

And please tell me she just popped some gum :blink: cause that cannot be her teeth…it just can’t be :nono:

shannon04 says:

“Let’s just hope young Bieb doesn’t marry an old hag who ends up destroying his stellar career like Tameka Foster did to Usher’s.”
    ———————————————————–
    Usher did that all on his own.

danjas says:

that’s either his mama or somebody in his camp. no way that woman can be dating that lil boy. and if she is shame on her.

KaraZ says:

Sandra, most of your silly over-opinionated readers are over the age of 14 and could care less what this Bieber thing does :rolleyes:

Krysi J says:

@ Sangria —Jinx! :grin:

LilMissRed says:

this chick is probably his publicist. :coffee:

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @ Krysi J

I think that is gum :shrug:

Anywho, she does look a little old for him and he is absolutely killing me with those bangs swept across his forehead :lolol:

Smokie says:

I thought Ben Vereen was Usher’s dad…..??

Are those teeth in her mouth? Gross.

prada_pryncess426 says:

I understand why Tameka is the scapegoat for Ushers misfortune!?

FloridaChick813 says:

KaraZ Says:

:preach:

Whats up with a Morning Wood Sandra??? I could use some wood in my life this morning :D

mirsmommy says:

He don’t look a day over 12, and that heffa look like she pushin 40…. :lol:

SangriaSugar says:

@ Krysi :lol: I gotta buy you a drink now? Well I’ll just drink something extra in your honor when I go out tomorrow night. :cheers:

Colombian Barbie says:

This is not his girlfriend. If it is then he treats her pretty bad…lol… i was in the miami airport coming back from superbowl weekend and he was with her and some guy. when we loaded on the plane i saw that he was in first class and the guy and her were in coach seating. So if that is his girlfriend, thats messed up!

MOVINONUP says:

The black chick he was with looked better. This girl look like she got an ole dusty booty :D

VAALLDAY says:

That is a women…he is a little boy. Please stop!

iscream says:

You refused to post Diggy rhyming but this kid’s love life is worth digging into :shrug:

I hope that’s gum in that chick’s mouth. If not, that’s not a good look at all. The black girl was a much better look…

gypsyeyes says:

Iscream- I was just thinking the same thing.
    by the by-did anyone watch American Idol and see the performances. Usher was horrible and I don’t know what he was wearing. Rueben Studdard lost mad weight and looks good and healthy. and Dirty Money performed-Loved it. Diddy is just one person you love to hate.

@gypsyeyes
    Usher’s performance was horrible. I’m a fan, but I don’t like that song he performed. But I guess he couldn’t perform “Little Freak” or “Hey Daddy” on Idol. LOL.

gypsyeyes says:

Yeah you are right but he could have chosen something else or it just could have been a better performance because Diddy was on point.

LaTechGrad02 says:

She has to be a contest winner….I guess 34 is the new 16?

ReadTheBlog says:

Why are we talking about Justin Bieber on SR? I asked my 6 year old daughter if she knew who he was and she politely replied ‘no’. :rofl:

Krysi J says:

drink a patron shot for me

Kimmy says:

That woman cannot be Justin’s girlfriend. She looks every bit of 30 and the little black girl definitely did not look old enough to be anybody’s publicist.

Oh yeah, Usher’s career is not destroyed. I purchased his new CD and it is great!!!

I :heart: Usher

speakinmymind says:

i saw Ruben’s performance and he looks soooo much healthier! i didn’t see Usher and i didn’t even know Diddy was performing. i can never sit and watch an entire episode of anything on tv these days. shyt ain’t like it used to be so i always find myself multitasking.

That boy is all of 12 and probably still excited to see his little drawers stand in the morning.

Why are we talking about this? That aint his girlfriend. He cant even SPELL girlfriend.

ryand91 says:

I’ve yet to hear a song by this kid, so until then I will keep asking who the eff is he? Everytime I get on Twitter he is a trending topic. But as far as his looks, he looks too pre-packaged and it looks like his music is probably suger sweet.

LadyLew says:

Yeah that’s somebody momma. His momma need to step in. Oh and I’m sure that’s sum in her mouth. You can see her 2 lil rabbit teeth infront of it

glamdiva83 says:

She looks 2 old 2b his girlfriend…his publicist name is Melissa Victor….I personally don’t think she is his girlfriend just some1 that’s paid 2 pretend & if so they should’ve found a some1 his agw which is 16

Ms.kaylamomma says:

This little boy here has my daughter going crazy. If I have to hear “When I was 13, I had my 1st love…” again it’s goin to be on. :shotsfired:

biglegs36 says:

IDK who she is, but i know how old she looks! She is atleast 35. Call the police on her child molesting ass!

KrayZKat says:

#2 I don’t understand the hype behind this child either. I heard him singing on the Kid’s Choice Awards and he sounded horrible. I thought, WTH! Maybe I’m just to old to appreciate his music, but it sucked. I guess the kiddies love him so…

qtipthecat says:

If I was his Mom I would shave his head. His hair is just really gay. I’m not hating on the little kid, just his hair.

terika83 says:

Sandra that looks like gum in her mouth but she does look too old for him.

Can we retire Justin Bieber as well? I feel like I’m being Lady Gaga’ed ALL OVER AGAIN!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

I READ THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS HOURS AGO ELSE WHERE….WE JUST GOT TO DO BETTER WHEN SPREADING THE “GOSSIP”

Daisy says:

Tameka cleared this up earlier on twitter as well earlier today :coffee:

winenroses says:

Glad this was cleared up. I saw them together last night on TMZ and thought ain’t no way in HELL that woman is a teenager. Justin should concentrate on trying to grow. He’s not much taller than Gary Coleman.

tampa813 says:

What happened to checking facts BEFORE you post them on blogs?

KaraZ says:

I’ve been trying but I still can’t seem to give a flying rat’s turd about this white boy with a bootleg dominican wrap :coffee:

speakinmymind says:

tampa813 Says:
    What happened to checking facts BEFORE you post them on blogs?
    ——————————-
    naw…say it ain’t so! facts on a gossip blog?!? :lolol:
    now that’s funny! :rofl:

LilMissRed says:

LOL aha! @#18,.. ok I WAS wrong when I said chick was HIS publicist, BUT shes SOMEBODYS publicist LOL

Can we PLZ not have another post on this kid.. thnx in advance! :yes:

Karamelkisses76 says:

Is Usher paying you? ‘Cause you know your commenters don’t give a d*amn about lil’ JB.

MrsMantha says:

Sandra, if you strive to be soo accurate and what not, why didn’t you admit you were wrong about EB’s video?

ms_no-no says:

:rofl: If she AIN’T older than he is she sho’ LOOK it…..

MzAkatude says:

Who even gives a dang about this lil boy!!NEXT!!! Clearly the Sandrrose community doesnt give a rat’s azz about this lil boy or who he is dating.

1 Pingbacks

[…] Last week I posted the pictures above (click on link for story) teen sensation Justin Bieber with his black girlfriend and it create a division amongst fans on whether she was a publicity ploy or not, well I guess some of us were wrong because According to Sandrarose… […]