Bubblin’ Under – Jai Jai

My regular readers will remember Jai Jai, who gained instant notoriety when rapper Shawty Lo leaked graphic cell phone pics of her to a gossip blog last year.

Shawty Lo hooked up with Jai Jai when she was a streetwise 16-year-old. Despite the fact that he was already in a committed relationship, the two dated on and off for years.

Jai Jai gave Sandrarose.com an exclusive interview shortly after the pics were leaked. Since then she has moved on and up. Click here to read that interview.

We know pseudo-rapper Nicki Minaj is a lie, so watch Jai Jai’s promo video above and let me know if you think Jai Jai is the truth.

Thanks to Angela Watts of AW Group Media for the video link!

• mirsmommy

:rolleyes: And exactly how old is this chick???? :shrugs:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

I swear everybody wanna be a rapper now. :rolleyes:

I-am-so-sick-of-these-wanna-be-nickis
    thinkin-they-hot-because-they-got-a-rapper’s-****ie

Listen-up-take-a-step-back-you-are-wasting-your-time
    when-I-listen-to-you-all-I-hear-is-an-elementary-rhyme

a-b-c-1-2-3. eeny-meeny-mini-mo
    all-of-you-hoes-have-got-to-go

:rolleyes:

It’s Ms.Truth baby…..

• OutsidetheBox

I remember that thing with Shawty Lo…I thought she was writing in because she didnt want to appear thristy

• OutsidetheBox

*thirsty. Apologies.

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

Jai Jai…Umm… *no comment* I rather listen to Nicki… :yes:

• Chgoprime

“who gained instant notoriety”? <———- retraction need.

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

unofficial hypeman for MS.Truth) : AND!!! It’s the MUTHA FLUCKEN TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya’ll put your HANDS UP!!!!(

• Chgoprime

She looks 16.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

she’s cute though. :coffee:

• mirsmommy

:rofl: @ Ms.Truth :rofl:

• Al-Ameera

Uhhhhh NOT. So now every rap chic is bi-sexual and keeps a bad b*tch, pushes weight and catches bodies? Good grief, no originality.

And then she said something about fcuk 32 flavors…is she Dissin Diamond?

• mirsmommy

Chgoprime says:

She looks 16
    ______________________________________

Exactly!!! Where are her parents? Lil young bish need a damn spankin.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

:rofl: @ ggouch … I knew you would hype me up!

• Tasia913

I thought her and Cubic Zirconia were cool????? Wasn’t she her stylist or something like that????? Cause she went in on her “fluck 32 flavors and the team that she play 4″… hmmm….

But anyway, she needs to go sit down somewhere…

• Al-Ameera

Please see comments to Gumbo Baby in regards to Jai Jai’s new rap career

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

Glory that is all Dymond says she has 32 flavors….

I think if you really have 32 flavors you would have went diamond and be making millions….instead of not having a hit solo album :coffee: ……….

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: @ Ms truth

((throws hands up))

• Tasia913

But Ms Truth Kilt it :)

• Val

she clearly should be thinking about her education… I dont think this RAP THING is gonna work out :no:

• Al-Ameera

@ Tasia, Ok so I didn’t hear wrong. Oh lord next up is Diamond and Jai Jai beef with a reality show to follow….SMDH

• Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams

:rofl: @ Al-Ameera , and Mrs. Truth !!!!

• Tasia913

:rofl: Please NO reality show on EBT…

• Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams

She needs to go to the :kona: for that !!!!Team Nikki allday !!!!!

• mirsmommy

Tell that bish to spell each word in her rap. If she passes that test, then maybe she can be allowed to do a hook on a Diamond aka Cubic Zirconia mix tape rap. :shrugs: Other than that, bish sit down, and pick up a Dr. Seuss book.

• Al-Ameera

I thought she’s a celebrity make up artist? Just stay in your lane.

• Val

I honestly enjoyed ms truths rap better.. can we promote you? how would ms truth feel about some huge butt injections and a long weave.. preferrably some beyacki…wait…. we gotta find somebody’s style to copy….dont worry.. Im on it :pc:

• OutsidetheBox

DEAD@ VAL!!!!

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

:rofl: the kona is getting full. Val, come on, join us.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Poor thing is all I will say becuz I’m confused by all of it!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

ATL is full of copycats!

• FloridaChick813

• KK76

Those eyebrows are always on point. Literally. :coffee:

Cute girl. Won’t even attempt to listen to music though.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

KK76 says:

Those eyebrows are always on point. Literally. :coffee:

————————–

that’s because she’s good at what she actually does, MAKE UP, not rapping. chile…you better stick to make up.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@MS. TRUTH
    “I swear everybody wanna be a rapper now.

I-am-so-sick-of-these-wanna-be-nickis
    thinkin-they-hot-because-they-got-a-rapper’s-****ie

Listen-up-take-a-step-back-you-are-wasting-your-time
    when-I-listen-to-you-all-I-hear-is-an-elementary-rhyme

a-b-c-1-2-3. eeny-meeny-mini-mo
    all-of-you-hoes-have-got-to-go

It’s Ms.Truth baby…..”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

:party:

Can’t wait for that album to drop!

• FloridaChick813

She’a a itty bitty thing – cute though :yes:

• Val

• Man, I just don’t care™

I actually liked the rap. The flow wasn’t bad and had some creative lyrics.

Needs to work on the hook and her tone of voice. The BEST rappers you recognize right away from their tone so she needs to keep it consistent.

Not bad for someone inexperienced.

**does she go both ways Sandra?**

• pinksghetti

She was ok but why is taking she pictures in a lacey, see-through onesy like she is a groupie/video girl? She kept calling out “bishes” too, why all the anger? Relax and release, relax and release *in my Whitley Gilbert voice*.

• Thetruth32

Horrible… Mrs. Truth was better and she rap thru her :pc: I got my hands up

Who booking her??? And her friends think that hot :nono:

• leapyearpisces

She looks like Alicia Keys in that top pic.

• TruGemini

:offtopic: Just heard that DeShawn (of RHOA Season 1) and Eric Snow were getting a divorce…said Eric filed claiming “no hope for reconcilliation”…just wondering if anybody on here from “Da A” knows/heard anything about it…

• KK76

@Truth- There’s nothing wrong with being a make up artist. She needs to stick with the thing she can actually have a career with.

There is something wrong with sleeping with Sharpie-Lo :hurl:

• leapyearpisces

:offtopic: Any of y’all that post from the Indianapolis area? I’m leaving Sunday for a business trip. I’ll be staying downtown. What are some hotspots down there? Is there any need to bring a “freakum” dress or should I just keep that in NC?

• jade

yall are hilarious…Jai Jai who is actually about 24 years old is actually pretty cool….cool chick, not sure about this music thing yet but shes cool….we went to school together and I’m glad to see she trying to do something…shes always been a pretty girl!!! do ya thang Jai Jai/Co Co

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

TEAM MS. TRUTH :cheer1:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Tru, we talked about that in a few other posts. :wail: so sad!

@KK, of course not. all of the make up artists that I know makes dough…I don’t see what she saw in him too. :rofl: @ sharpie lo. I wondered if I was the only noticed that about his facial hair!

• SangriaSugar

:rofl: @ms.truth

Pretty girl make-up is on point…but everyone ain’t meant to be a rapper.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Blank stare.

• Thetruth32

KK76 says:

=====
    I’m talking about getting booked for rappin.. She can do makeup all day

• M3z

LMAO @ ms. truth you killed me today!!! :rofl:

• M3z

And I thought she was a stylist or make-up artist… :yawn: @ these cracker jack rappers

• Ms. Thickness

LMFAO @ MS. TRUTH…GIRL I GOTTA OUT MY SEAT AND STARTED DOING THE JERK….LOL..JUST JOKING BUT IM GONNA BE THE CHIC HOLDING THE DOG OR THROWIN UP THE DUECES IN YOUR VIDEO.

• FloridaChick813

Ms. Thickness says:

SN: So one night Im in the kitchen cookin and lil man comes in there talkin about “look ma, I know how to do the jerk” — I turn around and :blink: “Where in thee hell did you get that from?” He says “school” </iv? :shrug:

And jerked his lil butt right back to his room. LOL

• ajonesy

jai jai is cute. not so much for those gorillas in the studio with her.

about the rap? i dunno. it doesnt sound any worse than nikki.

• biglegs36

leapyearpisces says:

There are plenty of places to eat downtown. CLubs are so-so. Ice Lounge is cool. There is Have a Nice Day Cafe, Slippery Noodle(live music) and good food. Freakum dress, you could bring it, scoop out the scene first before you put it on.

• biglegs36

Why everybody wanna be a rapper? Stop it and sat down somewhere!

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

Val says:

____________________________________
    Ms. Truth would VETO that FLUCKERY!! She is a soulful rapper….who has no need for gimicks and tricks..she will not spew words of sexual escapeds. She will not fall into the vice of capitolism, by proprogating names of designers, who could care less about the ghetto children who will steal lie and kill just to say they have a immycho bag masked behind candy colored wigs..because THE TRUTH is nothing to played with!! (bows head, throws down microphone, raises revolutionary fist, throws THE TRUTH CD to the crowd and then exits left)

• Ms. Thickness

FloridaChick813 says:

Ms. Thickness says:

And jerked his lil butt right back to his room. LOL
    ____________________________________________________

GIRL MY LIL DAUGHTER WAS DOING IT BUT SHE WAS COMING TOWARDS ME INSTEAD OF GOING BACK…I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD CAUSE SHE SWEAR SHE HAS IT RIGHT…THE BIG DAUGHTER KNOWS HOW TO DO IT SO OF COURSE SHE HAD TO TELL HER SHE WAS DOING IT WRONG AND IT HURT HER POOR FEELINGS. I HAD TO TELL SHE WAS DOING IT RIGHT AND PAY HER TO DO IT AGAIN SO I COULD LAUGH SOME MORE. I EVEN VIDEO TAPED IT.

• leapyearpisces

Thanks for replying BigLegs. I saw this ****tail bar called Nicky Blaines. I said I was going to hit that up one nite. You know anything about that? I would like to hit at least one club though….

• electrik

yeah i remember her. she actually looks cute here for once. last time i saw, she looked like she had an extra chromosome like those people who have more hair on their faces than they should. i think her eyebrows and forehead give that effect

• Ms. Thickness

@GGOUCH

__________________________________________

:claps:…MS. TRUTH CD COVER WILL SHOW HER ON THE STAND IN COURT WITH HER RIGHT UP AND LEFT HAND ON THE BIBLE…IT WILL BE ENTITLED “THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH”…AUNTIE SANDRA WOULD BE THE JUDGE IN THE STAND AND A.M. WOULD BE THE BAILIFF SINCE SHE KNOWS THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM..LOL…SO LETS GET THE PROMOS, INTERVIEWS AND LIVE APPEAREANCES STARTED.:rofl:

• Cinnamon Kisses

Sooooo no one is gonna mention she is standing in front of a wagoneer??? #wheretheydodatat????

• biglegs36

leapyearpisces says:

Nicky Blaines is cool. It’s like a cigar/martini bar. Ice Lounge. Ugly Monkey, Have a Nice Day, and Slippery Noodle are the clubs to go to downtown.

• SangriaSugar

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:rofl: DEAD!!!

• leapyearpisces

Okay, thanks BigLegs.

• Nika405

Wow, her Gumbo Baby, Lola Luv and the rest of these “I’m your favorite rapper side piece” should get together and make a super group!

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

:rofl: @ggouch and thickness…yall got this whole thing planned out huh? too much!

• tintin1979

she sucks, nicki sucks, all the rap chicks now suck. Bring back EVE, RAH DIGGA, SHAWNA, FOXY, AND LIL KIM. These female rappers don’t realize they ain’t selling ****. which man is seriously gonna bump their music in their cars.

• SoBlessed

she sucks they need to bring the real female rappers back..

• Shalala26

Please don’t hate on my gurl JAI JAI, THATS MY FRIEND AND I SUPPORT HER SO IF SHE WANNA BE A RAPPER, WHY U HATIN , JUST DO U!!! THANKS SANDRA FOR JAI JAI LOVE!!!

• Shalala26

TEAM JAI JAI!!

• http://www.twitter.com/karazinatl KaraZ

Everything ain’t for everybody Jai Jai… rapping is NOT, I repeat NOT for you. Why don’t you do hair or something?

• Yanaja

She’s a pretty girl but I honestly don’t understand the mentality of people entering the entertainment field anymore. It seems that before we even know what their talent is, they’ve already got a full blown marketing campaign in effect complete with trailers, photo shoots and album covers. WTF? Can I get two 16s and an 8 before you start calling yourself the next big thing? Right now the only talent I’m seeing is that of your makeup artist, hair dresser, stylist and video editor. Real talk.

• flyqtnva

i mean i would maybe respect her a lil bit but she had to show her ass so I’ll PASS, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

• flyqtnva

p.s. if she didnt need gimicks what with the butt shots…smh…