Celebs Out & About

I like rapper Trina (really I do), but this look of hers is a major FAIL. I have so many questions, I hardly know where to begin. What is she wearing? What is that on her head? Are those polka dot Flash Dance tube socks? Who is her stylist? And finally, does she thinks she looks sexy with all that failure going on?

Actor/rappers Queen Latifah and Common attended the NY premiere of their movie ‘Just Wright’ yesterday. People who saw the early screenings of the flick say Latifah deserves an Oscar for her very realistic portrayal of a heterosexual woman. Good for her! But, I wonder how she feels about the rumors that her longtime companion Jeanette Jenkins is stepping out with former America’s Next Top Model alumni Tocarra?

Music mogul Sean Combs, who as you know failed miserably at his lame attempt to silence us, also attended the Costume Institute Gala Benefit in NYC Monday night. They say he stayed about 3 steps behind his muse, Cassie. I’m told he does that because taking pictures with Cassie would be too confusing for his small children, Jessie and D’Lila Star, who still believe mommy and daddy are together. At least he’s thinking about his children.

Local club promoter Slimm’s girlfriend, actress Vivica A. Fox, attended the third annual Essence Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel yesterday in Beverly Hills, California. She looks hawt!

Photos: Getty Images and FastLifeFastMoney.com

79 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

Thetruth32 says:

Say NO,NO,No Trina…. Love Queen outfit and common so sexy

Buddafly says:

WTF?????

ReadTheBlog says:

Latifah looks awesome!

I guess that is what Trina wore to her makeup line premiere (sp)? #girlbye :nono: Since she went broke, it shows.

FloridaChick813 says:

I like Trina too, but im not feeling that outfit :nono: Where is all that as.s that usually follows her around?? Maybe its the pose :shrug:

Queen Latifah looks beautiful! I love the outfit and shoes! GET IT GIRL!!!
    Also cant wait to see the movie, it looks good to me!

Common :hump: Diddy?? Not so much!!!

And yes Vivica does look Hawt!!!!!

lexdiamonz says:

king latifah no ma’am

AprilRain says:

Lol, Trina looks a hot mess :( FAIL

Queens heels, me no like :( Sorry Sandi….

Vivica, looks her age here.

Cassie is too cute for ole Diddy….IMO :)

ReadTheBlog says:

Oh, I forgot about Vivica that fast :eek: . When she dresses up, she looks like she is trying too hard to be something she isn’t – classy. Bless her heart.

pyt305 says:

trina been fell off imo. She used to be so pretty but now she stay looking a mess…queen latifah looks nice…damn!! Vivca has been reduced to a local club promoter’s gf?? Lmaoooo sandra keep it coming

Buddafly says:

“taking pictures with Cassie would be too confusing for his small children, Jessie and D’Lila Star, who still believe mommy and daddy are together. At least he’s thinking about his children”

That is such BS on so many levels.

tampa813 says:

Diddy has a grill in his mouth lol?

I like Latifah even tho its funny seeing her play str8.

And why does Viv need to be referenced as chewbacca girl? She was famous b4 she got with dude.

KaraZ says:

Vivica see what you did to your life, even Sandra has the cajones to refer to you as that borderline HUD boy’s girlfriend. Do better boo, you better than this. Why you like these half-gay men? Your hair is a mess too.

Puffy do endeavor to close you fuggin mouth ugh

Save for that sweatshirt sleeve, I like Trina’s dress… everything else screams hooker… at least its not false advertising.

biglegs36 says:

I like Trinas dress! Latifah is very beautiful, her skin is flawless! Common is macially delicious!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Trina stepped out in her new “Hood Rat” clothing line ensemble. Complete with “Farm Hay” style wig. Kudos to her and her bravery.

Latifah even got some big ol man hands. SMH. She still my girl, great actress. If she can seem believable in this romantic movie coming out I don’t see how she doesn’t get an Oscar.

Diddy, you my nicca, but who still wears the grill in 2010?

Kitaboo says:

I love me some Queen Latifah! Ummmmmmm why does Diddy have his grill in?
    I mean do people still wear those things?

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Trina = epic fail
    Queen = epic fail x2
    Diddy Bop = is trying too damn hard and that’s bs about him not taking pics with Cassie :rolleyes:
    No damn comment on Viv

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams says:

Love Queen Shoes !!!!!

ReadTheBlog says:

Wonder why Trina didn’t wear one of those home made bustiers that she wore that one time? :shrugs:

I always thought she was pretty until I saw those leaked pics of her with no makeup – she is really bug-eyed and woo! Makeup really does some wonders for some people more than they know. She should sleep in that stuff.

anyone listened to Trina’s album? is it worth my download?

I love queen latifah shoes! hawt

viva looks pretty, but her chest looks awkward

trinas dress is doing TOO much

Kp says:

King Latifah :rofl:

ReadTheBlog says:

:rofl: Lady Justice that was ‘SOFA KING’ FUNNY! Listen to Trinas album :rofl:

AprilRain says:

LMAO @ all you crazy peeps!!!

Thetruth32 says:

@ Man, I just don’t Care…..I see Vivica left Slimm at home in the bathroom with his camera and hat with the braids attached.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    DEAD…LOL

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Dayuummmm Trina. I like Katrina but this look is a :nono:

I miss the old vivica. The set it off….booty call days. I wish she woulda left her dayum face alone.
    :cry1:

Common is sexy.

ReadTheBlog says:

#13 – he does stay in the bathroom mirror, eh? I guess he has no photog friends that could take and leak a ‘not cell phone’ picture, huh? :lol:

ms.truth says:

this it too much for me to process…

trina, girl….step away from the lace front store. latifah, i like your dress, no comment on those shoes WITH that dress. diddy, close ya mouth once again. Vivica, honey just give up trying to look young, you starting to look like you got a couple grandkids running round. slimm was supposed to help you look YOUNGER, not like somebody’s nana.

FloridaChick813 says:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@READ THE BLOG
    “he does stay in the bathroom mirror, eh? I guess he has no photog friends that could take and leak a ‘not cell phone’ picture, huh?”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

He scared someone goin catch him at the wrong angle and reveal that hairline that start behind his ear.

FloridaChick813 says:

LadyJustice *\o/* says:

anyone listened to Trina’s album? is it worth my download?

I AM WONDERING THE SAME THING.. IF YOU FIND OUT, LEMME KNOW :D

musicluvher says:

Trina you shoulda pulled you weave back into a bun to show off the dress. Dem shoes are way to casual for that dress.

GET A STYLIST!!!!

:rofl: rtb i take that as a NO lol

peanutbuttercup says:

Too confusing? When did three year olds start using the internet? Hmmmm. Puffy = BS.

yvonne79 says:

:blink: Trina tries her best…..

Anna says:

I don’t like Queens over the top Patty LaBell shoes. Trina looks ok. Diddy w/a grill, are you ever too old to look stupid? Or is he not wearing a grill but has his mouth wired shut? Viv looks like a stepford wife.

peanutbuttercup says:

BTW Sandra, those mountain high yogurt recipes posted on your blog look yummy.

meanNsurly says:

Questions that I’m dying to ask Trina…

Do you have a stylist? Did you and your stylist have an argument before this event? If so, do you know that your stylist just gooped you by wearing that shyt?

cheeks8683 says:

I really like the top portion of Trina’s dress…the waist down is a mess! Look its a bird, its a plane, no….Vivica has on an age appropriate dress!

Nika405 says:

@ Lady Justice I’m going to get her album/Toni’s and MJG & 8 ball today I’ll let you know.

I like Trina’s dress,
    Queen’s shoes are so cute…but I wouldn’t last an hour trying to walk in them.
    Viv looks decent but that was low refering to her as Slimm’s girl she is famous in her own right.

missy says:

Common is fine..who said light skin is out of style is a liar because common is representing very well for them … :yes:

Kang Latifah (c)Kwall “How you doing?”

Trina girl you have been looking quite unique lately and I feel I could yank your hair straight off ..but that’s just me…

missy says:

Oh and Aunt Viv I forgot you were in this post ..well umm

Don’t you have a weave line coming out…ummmmmmmmmm well at least your hair looks nice in the pic…

LilMissRed says:

Trina-FAIL FAIL FAIL

Queen-very pretty

Vivica-looks ‘normal’ for a change.. I like it.. although she does remind me of one of the ‘Stepford Wives’ LOL

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Sandra,

Please instruct the poster known as “Missy” to change her avatar immediately.

Thank you.

Sincerly,
    Sandra Rose Readers/Posters

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Now I know I’m not a makeup artist but why is Trina wearing green eyeshadow?? I thought eyeshadow is supposed coordinate with the colors you are wearing? :shrugs:

Lady_L says:

oh lord Trina, why??!!

Vivica- uhmmm ok

Queen- looking good, she looks more femenine than Serena!

Choco says:

The Queen is looking FIERCE
    Trina is looking like a hybrid panda/human with her face and hair and that outfit is DREADFUL
    Viv…eh!

ReadTheBlog says:

What it look like – look like money! MJG and BIG BALL!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

:blink: :blink: at every damn body!

Trina I’m sorry you have those baby teeth but wearin that horrible wig with those long bangs only make your baby teeth look smaller umkay! You are a pretty woman and you should have a few coins saved up so there’s no need for for you to look like this! GREEN EYESHADOW IS NOT YOUR COLOR BOO!

FloridaChick813 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Sandra,

Please instruct the poster known as “Missy” to change her avatar immediately.

Thank you.

Sincerly,
    Sandra Rose Readers/Posters

:lol: Missy’s pic is hi-lar-i-ous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say it reminds me of somebody, but that got me in trouble last week. LOL

AprilRain says:

Lol @ Man- Whats wrong with her pick? Does it freak u out? LMFAO

@Sandi- I vote it stays!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Trina, I just got off the phone with Tiny. I really couldn’t understand what she was saying but sounds like you stole her green eyeshadow. :shrugs: She asked for it back. Please and thank you!

@MsTruth, can you tell us what Tiny said? Please and thank you! :popcorn: :rofl:

Thetruth32 says:

Toni cd is ok listen to it on aol

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@APRIL RAIN
    “Whats wrong with her pick? Does it freak u out? LMFAO”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

It’s a disgrace…. SMH.

missy says:

Dear Man, I just dont care

Oh no you didn’t …. :nono: call my gravi/avatar out they are fabulous…and they have done nothing wrong to anyone…

Sincerely,

Missy

P.S. Seriously you know they are fab *three snaps in a z formation”

ms.truth says:

@April…That’s a nice pic of T.I. that you have…he looks nothing like that anymore, imo. I guess that’s what a year of prison time and 10 years of Tiny time will do to you. :shrugs:

AprilRain says:

Ms. Kayla- You know what you started :popcorn: But I’m waiting MsTruth!

Al-Ameera says:

Trina is trying to mimic Nicki Minaj’s 106 and park look. Almost same dress but Nick’s was white sans the sleeve and the same 2010 spring collection Versace boots in a different color.

Hate the hair, it makes her look old.

The Doll says:

Of Puff Daddy’s botton teeth really gold? Really? Vivica looks like an old grandma mess.

AprilRain says:

@MsTruth- I agree, This was the Tip I grew to :heart:

missy says:

*waves* Hey flo …

I have a bone to pick with you …EVER SINCE YOU WROTE WHAT YOUR “BD” put on his FB profile about usher song “Hey Daddy” ..I have that image stuck in my head ….

Thank you very much…. :lol:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@THE TRUTH 32

Been meaning to ask you, Leandro Barbosa as a gravie seems kind of random so I’m assuming there is some sort of relationship there.

Care to elaborate?
    **I’m a Phoenix Suns STAN since the days of Charles Barkley**
    ***sigh: the good ol’ days***

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MISSY
    “Dear Man, I just dont care

Oh no you didn’t …. call my gravi/avatar out they are fabulous…and they have done nothing wrong to anyone…

Sincerely,

Missy

P.S. Seriously you know they are fab *three snaps in a z formation””
    _______________________________________________________________________________

The “Fruit of the Loom” gang is hurtin my eyes ova here.

FloridaChick813 says:

missy says:

*waves* Hey flo …

Thank you very much….

I know, I know… Im sorry!!!!!!!!! I ruined the song for a whoever read that comment… Thats why when I saw your pic, I just decided to keep my thoughts to myself.. I dont want anybody blaming me “#IBlameFlo” (c)OutsideTheBox.

ms.truth says:

@MKM :rofl: I was already feeling it in my bones, but was trying to resist…. :rofl:

Tiny: Let me shee what Sandra talmbout today… Hol up! I knows Trina aint got on my green eyeshadow. Who she think she is? She must not know she can’t do it like me. I’m the Kang’s soon-to-be wife. He told me I could have whateva I liked, and I told him that I wanted some green eyeshadow and he got it for me! now hea she go tryna steal my shine!

Phones up Trina

Trina: this the baddest bish of em all, what’s Tiny?

*curls lip up*
    Tiny: Peash! Don’t wats up me. I seend chu on Sandra’s blog. Why you trying to rock my green eyeshadow?

Trina: Aww Tiny. You know I just had to borrow it.

Tiny: Oh, ok then. Well I guess we’s cool. You just ask next time. I ont like for nobody to be trying to steal my shine. I already had to check Toya bout that…but fa real, Trina can I ask you a question? How you get them men to tat your lips on they neck? You aint even trying to wife them and they did that. I been trying to get Tip to tat by name on him for 10 years and he won’t even do that. I’ll even let you borrow some of my eyeshadow, cause yours busted, if you give me the secret!

VIBABY says:

Queen Latifah looks pretty….. #thatisall

FloridaChick813 says:

__________________________

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When lowering my coffin into the groud, please have Krysi J sing

“GO TELLIN ON THE MOUNTAIN”

Please and Thank You :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I quit!!! I quit!!! Why did I start you up MsTruth!!!!

AprilRain says:

*curls lip up* and down!!! MsTruth, you are crazy!

SangriaSugar says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Diddy, you my nicca, but who still wears the grill in 2010?

__________________________________

DEAD!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Shauny says:

Trina has been an #epicfail musically pretty much after doing You Don’t Know Nan IMO. She’s had a couple of good looks but has mostly always been off when it comes to fashion.

Queen Latifah looks beautiful. LOVE the shirt dress, I have to think about the shoes cause I like them then I don’t.

Common..even in the tight suit I’d :hump:

TRINA YOU BETTA DO ITTTTTT!!!! Shut.them.down! Love the music too!

Diddy? :hump: I love when he wear that dam.n grill!!!!

Sandra you dead ass wrong for referring to that accomplished woman as some club promoters girlfriend. WOMEN WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMIES. :coffee:

attorneymom says:

101 dalmatians

qtipthecat says:

@ Missy.
    I love your gravi.

allwrightyden says:

Love Queen Latifah’s shoes!

Krysi J says:

hMMMM….

so many things to say…..and not enough comment space to say them.

I will let them all have it, this time around……because the shyt goes without SAYING.

*gets Mahalia deep for FLo*

“GO”

“TeLL-N on the MOOOOooouuuUUUUnntaIN

OVveeeER the HILLz and EVERYWHeeeEEERE-EH, GO-O-O-Ooh TELL-N on the MOOOOooooUUUUuuutAIN, THAAaaaT JEE-SUS CHRIIiiiii-IST iz BONE…HALLE-EH-LUJAH!”

Val says:

Trina is looking fly actually
    those are giuseppe boot sandals and they are really hot right now- the dress could be from matches fashion.com.. but I’m not sure- they have similar looks

pinksghetti says:

Trina looks cute to me especially her hair. Vivica looks real pretty. That Puffy situation is too messy.

Val says:

O and btw- Queen Latifah looks great- perfect hair do for that shirt dress- I too have to think aboyt the sohes a bit more… not sure if I like them.. maybe if they were peep toe.. idk

cassie looked flawless at event per pictures that hit the net.. she was one of the best dressed there. IMO

Not the best dress for aunt viv- but she’s a fab chick none the less

BeautifulBliss says:

Trina is so ugh to me. Nice body and all, but her music and they way she carries herself sucks, IMO.

Diddy and those bottom teeth…no sir. Not cute.

Queen Latifah looks really nice. A different choice of shoes may have been in order, but, nonetheless, she looks nice.

BeautifulBliss says:

LMAO @ 101 Dalmations.

topworld says:

Sandra, who makes those shoes?! that designer needs their own post!