Celebs Out & About

Singer Toni Braxton was spotted leaving the Ritz Carlton hotel today in Berlin, Germany. She was heading to her soundcheck for the Duft Show 2010. Doesn’t she look stunning for 41?!

There’s a new media slut in town and her name is Dez. You might know her from the many paparazzi pictures of her strolling with her BFF Amber Rose (has anyone seen her lately?) Anyway, Dez is always passing herself off as Amber’s “sister” to hide the fact that she and Amber are more than just friends.

The two allegedly met when they both stripped for loose change in a Philly gentlemen’s club in their hungrier days. Nowadays they both find that acting as undercover beards for high profile men is a much more lucrative gig than swinging from poles.

I’m rambling on, but to make a long story short, singer Mario (or his management) recently leaked these pics of him and Dez frolicking in a swimming pool and resting after supposedly engaging in coitus (look it up).

There is also a rumor that Dez and Mario’s manager previously shacked up together for years and that he even considered wifing her up, etcetera, etcetera.

Well, both Mario and his manager, J. Irving (Julius Irving’s son), are highly suspect. Mr. Irving even had a trusted industry friend call me last year to inform me that he was serious about Dez. I laugh when I think back on how I innocently believed that story.

So it comes as no surprise (to me anyway) that both Mario and Irving would try to use a lesbun beard to throw the hounds off their scent. Hey, Kanye and others do it everyday.

Photos: Zimbio.com and TaSh

80 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

Anna says:

Another post with Toni. Where is Rhi and Bey? That girl Dez needs a meal.

missy says:

:yawn:

:eek:

I just wanted to use some emoticons to sum up how i feel about this post..

mirsmommy says:

This is all we get??? :shrugs:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I thought Toni B was Beyonce for a minute there. Speaking of Beyonce, Sandra, we haven’t had a Beyonce post in awhile.

CivilEngineer says:

Dez looks really OLD in the face…

I don’t know why Sandy paints so broad with her gay brush…still tryna turn str8 women gay I guess. It won’t work…no replacement for PENIS! :lol:

Toni does look great but she’s trying way too hard to be relevant again

Daisy says:

I guess this is a slow news day

missy says:

Sandra we haven’t had a morning wood in a while…. :waiting:

ms.truth says:

She not cute. and I know she trying to have that “rough sex” hair, but she better not ever take a pic again with her tracks looking like they got sent through Subway’s bread warmer while she had her finger stuck in the outlet.

kcicero says:

Philly Stand Up! That’s all I got :shrug:

Off topic, Sandra can I have a :newpost: on Queen Lady Kelendria Trene Rowland, I’ve been patiently :waiting: Please and Thankyou (C) Daisy #thatisall

SangriaSugar says:

Is that her sexy pool pose…cause she needs to work on that!!

EEEWWWEEE…so you telling me he is knowingly hugged up with his manager’s sloppy seconds!!! :eek:

IDK but the guys I know…they ain’t taking no chick they man already had out in public she is strictly a behind closed doors girl.

1. Dude bring her around and his boy gonna be looking at him thinking “I already had ya bytch!!”

2. Dude bring her around and his boy gonna be looking at him thinking “I can’t believe this ninja brought the chick I was thinking about marrying around…flaunting this in my face”

Neither one is a good look :coffee:

CivilEngineer says:

AWWWWW @kc’s gravi
    Is that your daughter?

And what’s going on with Kelly?

ReadTheBlog says:

Can’t we all just get along? :shrug:

tampa813 says:

I don’t how much Toni paying, but enuff already.

If Mario, Drake and the rest wanna buy washed up tricks and parade em round, hey more power to them.

kcicero says:

CivilEngineer says:

AWWWWW @kc’s gravi
    Is that your daughter?

And what’s going on with Kelly?
    __________________________________

Yes that’s my latest heath…I mean princess Safi :-D

As for Lady Kelly clearly you ask in jest?! Lady Kelly has one of THE hotest singles out right now “Commander”…Sheesh :lolol:

missy says:

@kciero

Why was I confused about who Kalandria Trene Rowland was *dont judge me * I thought her last name was Knowles since they adopted her at 5….

cute gravi *just wanna pinch her cheeks* :lol:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

ok Rotten Crotch is killin me with the biker pants all the damn time!

Anna says:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I thought Toni B was Beyonce for a minute there.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I did too. Not sure why, Toni is little, maybe it’s the thighs.

Boys and their toys. :yawn: Ho-hum.

Waddup y’all.

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: @kc…I need to step up my music game then. I didn’t know she was making music anymore :shrug:

And Safi is a cutie ****speaks in gibberish*** lol

All together now: “DEZ! SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!” And *deep breath* REPEAT:

DEZ! SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!

DEZ! SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!

DEZ! SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!
    :danban:

CivilEngineer says:

Not rotten crotch :rofl:

Hey OTB

kcicero says:

Pulls out E-shank she ain’t related to none of dem heathens…LAWD…gettin my pressure up talking bout Lady Kelly…

And I told u what I do with her cheeks all day but ppl (side eyeing you) want to be calling me cannibals #nshish

Ms.kaylamomma says:

No comment on Mario.

I like Toni’s purse and shoes.

ReadTheBlog says:

:newpost:

KaraZ says:

:rolleyes: Toni Braxton leggings are not pants.

Big Nostril boy, you need more people hun… How you doing?

ReadTheBlog says:

Dez is on that floatie like she is on the table at the OBGYN, and just saw the speculum :faint:

*waves*

Yeah. Toni’s shoes are tight.

:newpost: @Sandra. Let’s not even give Dez this shine. :yawn:

Everytime she shows up here, we oughta talk about taco stands, or your fav meatloaf. Anything but *sputters* this.

kcicero says:

22 was for u Missy lol…

@civil Lady Queen Kelly just won a grammy for her collaboration with Dj David Guetta that was very huge *mumbles overseas* And she’s coming out with a new CD late August early September :-D

Cinderella says:

LMAO @ Civil. Sandra tries her hardest to make everybody gay.

CivilEngineer says:

@kc…clearly Lady Kelly has a fan in you!! :yes:

@Cinderella…who is that in your gravi?

BeautifulBliss says:

Toni definitely looks good for her age!!

That other broad, no comment.

missy says:

@kciero- I said pinch you said bite :lol: .. and that is cannibalism :rofl:

puts on house of dereon wig…I do think Kelly is a knowles … *technically* she did grow up with them :lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Cute gravi @ Kc. My daughter has those same glasses.

:ontopic: I just feel like Dezi is trying to turn this Mario thing into a opportunity like her friend Amber. Dezi will have her own album coming out in 5..4..3..2 cause clearly she is a lesbun! No peen there.

missy says:

@Kciero

Lady Kelly (c) kciero…. is hot overseas but only in Europe ….And the knowles are holding it down in America..well besides Solandro and Cousin Angie .. :lol:

And keep your e-shank away from me …. I bleed easily …

Cinderella says:

@ Civil, her name is Arlenis Sosa and she’s a model from the Dominican Republic.

Reality says:

Toni has been looking cute lately, but her career has been over.

I expected more from Mario. Oh, well.

meanNsurly says:

Any woman knows that when you “Try” and be sexy it always back fires and makes you look a fool. Toni is a beautiful woman (no hetero) but she doesn’t have to try so damn hard wearing tights, chopping off 1/2 her hair, and other mess like that. I blame Bey for all of this insanity amongst the celebs. If it wasn’t her poppin her fire crotch around on the “Single Ladies, Diva, Halo, Videophone, Ego, and Why dont you love me” videos non of this madness wouldn’t have started. Ugh. Tights and Leotards are not to be worn in public as an acceptable outfit especially when your in your 40′s like Toni B!!!

missy says:

KaraZ says:

Big Nostril boy, you need more people hun… How you doing?
    ________________________

:rofl: Stop talking bot that boys nose..he can’t help that.. :rofl:

But as a ex-mario fan..And I did think he was cute..The only thing she can use Mario for is to meet people in a higher position to get famous….He can’t help her do ish ….

missy says:

@Mean

:dead: @ (no hetero) :rofl:

Anna says:

Who is the guy in the second pic? He looks like he’s on his way to a war reinactment.

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

LOL @ OTB!!!! Pretty much….

SangriaSugar says:

@mean…Hey **pulling you to the side**

OTB gone gun for you talking bout Bey like that!!!

CivilEngineer says:

@Anna…I’m thinking bell-hop :shrugs: Looks like a Confederate uniform though

attorneymom says:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

eastpointvet says:

that bellhop for toni look like jordan

meanNsurly says:

LOL @ Sangria! I love Bey too. But since those videos everybody thinks it appropriate to wear “video” attire to everyday functions. Where do they do that at?

ggouch says:

ms.truth says: and I know she trying to have that “rough sex” hair, but she better not ever take a pic again with her tracks looking like they got sent through Subway’s bread warmer while she had her finger stuck in the outlet.
    _____________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: … You are out of WEAVE-LINE Ms. Dez!!!!!!!!! Ms. Truth as SPOKEN!!!

ggouch says:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EAST!!!!!!!!!!

RemieBaby says:

:rofl: @ coitus I straight googled it :-D

Toni’s shoes are so adorable! does anyone know the brand?

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Well look who popped back in! are you still puckerin your lips GG

ggouch says:

SangriaSugar says:

Is that her sexy pool pose…cause she needs to work on that!!
    ______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: It is so STANK aint it?…She looks like she had to let it breath or he just took his fingers out of it

SangriaSugar says:

ggouch says:

SangriaSugar says:

Is that her sexy pool pose…cause she needs to work on that!!
    ______________________________________________________________________

____________________________________

:hurl: you just had to say that didn’t you!!!

ggouch says:

YOU KNOW IT BROWN!!! That is a great pic of your lips!!! Im sorry!! not to creep you out!! but it is…MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!

CivilEngineer says:

:offtopic: I feel like I need to get on Twitter since the rest of the fam is on there, but I already barely use facebook….#kanyeshrug (I already have the tweet lingo down lol)

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Civil dont feel bad cause I’m not on twitter or facebook either

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

it’s ok GG I’m not creeped out

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Civil, you should try it. I was the same way but I can’t get with facebook.

CivilEngineer says:

@Ms.k…hmmmm I’m thinking.

SweetNee been trying to get me on there for the longest :shrug:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

i may bet a twitter acct sometime before the yr is out

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

*get

prada_pryncess426 says:

Lmao…super slow news day!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Civil, I think almost half of the SR fam is on there and I’m sure you will be welcomed with open arms. :hug:

iscream says:

Uhm, Sandra you can tell the stans to put their Shanks away. If they want to see a Kalendar just click on the lower left side of your computer moniter. It’ll pop right up…. :coffee:

Hail Mary, Hail Mary, Hail Mary… :rofl:

:hug: oh no, no no can’t nobody do it like me. Oh no can’t nodody do it like me. And get right down to it like me.. no no no no no no no no no! – Ms. Kelly

VIBABY says:

@K_cic I dont see Safi in that pic and judging by MSKaylas comment about the glasses neither does she. I see the fashionista….give my baby her credit. Please and thank you….

pinksghetti says:

I thought Toni was Christina Millian at first. Also, Mario was dating a woman who looks very similar to this one, she was in a new all girl R&B group that came out last year. I can’t remember the name of it.

birdofbeauty09 says:

*rolling my neck with one finger in the air, saying* Oh no you didn’t Sandra!

That young tenda AKA Mario is NOT gay…at least I hope not, because he’s the only youngin that I would :hump: *fans self*

DEAD @RTB in regards to Dez and the OBGYN reference!

Love Toni’s shoes, and I agree that she’s trying WAY too hard! I ♥ her new song, “Hands Tied” “I can love you with my hands tied…” #thatisall :coffee:

Val says:

Man, I love Sandra- you are funny as hell- lmao

but Im glad you cleared it up, becuase I was really thinking that was her sister- now that would have been gross

Ms.kaylamomma says:

What did I do?? @ Vibaby. I do see pink sunglassses on KC’s baby!! :shrugs:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

well I’m out so yall have a good one!

GG I’m blowin you a kiss!

Val says:

toni is tryna be the new rihanna- but it aint workin
    only rihanna can do it and stil be fabulous- sorry toni- just sayin

VIBABY says:

@Mskayla You didnt do anything, just letting K_cic know we dont see Safi in her pic. She probably switched pics and its just not showing up yet….she did that before and I accused her of forgetting her kids names,lol.

Ms.Everything says:

She could afford a meal or two but I don’t think he’s gay just young. Toni will always be beautiful to me. Her sisters are gorgeous too

Al-Ameera says:

Mario, scooter pooh, we need more witnesses! And Dez looks dirty anyway!
    @ Civil, I barely know how to use facebook right so I know I don’t got no biz on twitter

ohpretty1 says:

:rofl: @ Sandra thinking no one knows what “coitus” is and at the “no hetero” comment. Classic.

Xsjado says:

Toni is beautiful!

Mario is :homoswitch: :lol:

ELove says:

That chick on the blue-thingy w/ Marion LQQKS Extremely Dirty-n-Nasty to me (Real…) :hurl:

There a REASON Mario gets the DL-Suspect TAG because if THESE are the only type of females HE chooses to seen with in Public… Then It’s a Complete WRAP – IMO —> See @Xsjado comment for Some Enlightenment :lol:

kcicero says:

See isc you ain’t right…next time you need help with Fast Money you can rely on Vi and her Zero’s :rolleyes:

@ Civil yes i am a Kelly stan but only jokingly… :lolol:

@ MsK thank u :) and Vi that is Diva in her CP sunglasses, my screen is still showing princess…booo

@ missy solandro though :rofl:

Mayborn says:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MAYBORN
    “African American Men will settle for anything aside from an educated Black Woman.”
    ________________________________________________________________________

Nothing wrong with that…

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Toni Braxton was one of the successful “Hoe-to-Housewife” converts in recent memory. Sadly the disease of “Whore-itis” once again proved uncurable.

Mario and Dez make a good and logical couple. He has the “fame” (I’ll call it fame),money and status. She’s the sexy trophy “wife” in public that can dispel those gay rumors… IF people ignore their “lyin eyes.” Behind closed doors she can deliver a mean azz strap-on pounding that he craves, since she is experienced with such weaponry. This will be a long relationship.