Celebs Out & About

R&B singer Usher was spotted leaving Fred Segal Men’s Clothing store in Beverly Hills yesterday.

NFL players Chad Ochocinco, left, and Terrell Owens look on as Chad’s truck is ticketed for being in a no parking zone. The guys were filming Chad’s new show at Warren-Tricome in West Hollywood, CA. He has a reality show?

New mom Christina Milian left her daughter with The Dream’s sister while she attended the NYLON & YouTube Young Hollywood Party at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood last night. LOVE her shoes!

She cleans up nicely: Professional beard Amber Rose also attended the NYLON & YouTube Young Hollywood Party at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood last night.

Photos: Splash News Online and Getty Images

58 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

I love Usher’s jacket. He looks nice.

Chad is the shizit @Aunty; dont sleep.

OMG I love Amber’s shoes. Acid wash jeans, fitted jacket..I think I like that look. She has thighs like me; they just wont quit. :nono: LOL

TruGemini says:

I really have run out of words for Usher :yawn:
    C Mili appears to have lost the baby weight in the stomach but her face still has that just gave birth look.
    LOL at how much TO and Ocho look alike…didn’t know Ocho was filming a reality show. TO’s is supposed to be filming now, too
    Amber Rose is looking a orange azz mess…girl BOOOOOOO!!! :nono:

BeautifulBliss says:

Yay! The site is faster for me today!

Love me some Usher!!

LOL@ Terrell and Chad.

I wish I had Amber’s body. LOL. If I were her, I’d grow my hair back out.
    But, I guess that bald head helps her stand out.. Ehh.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Chad can get it :hump: :hump: #thatisall

yvonne79 says:

Fine pieces of chocolate…YUM!!!
    Everyone else in this post :yawn:

mirsmommy says:

Usher gets a :yawn: and a :rolleyes: from me, too.

Christina looks nice. I like her shoes, but I don’t really care for the color.

Amber’s shoes and jacket are hot.

Krysi J says:

love both pairs of shoes

I’m feeling the jeans as well.

Ocho is too cute! :love:

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams says:

Chad is the business !!!!!

FloridaChick813 says:

LOVE Ushers jacket :yes:

Christina looks good!!!!! Cute shoes!

Amber Rose covered up????? NOOOOO!!!!!! LOL, but she does look cute though. Love the shoes and the jeans..

Ocho is indeed sexy :hump:

@BeautifulBliss – Amber does have a nice body and I agree to her growing her hair back out!

Choco says:

Usher look like a chimpanzee with that hair on his face
    I do not like Christina shoes or her knees
    Amber has never been attractive to me-her orange face and pink lips are not the bizness….

Val says:

Ocho cinco :yes:

Choco says:

Oh and whoever is wearing the purple shirt and white shorts should’ve looked in a mirror before he left!

chase says:

Chad is sooooo SEXY it hurts!!!!!

Both pair of shoes ROCK!!!!

chad and terrell look like they could be distant cousins

allwrightyden says:

I really like Amber’s shoes. She looks really nice for a change. :blink:
    Ocho is HOT!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I don’t know why Usher always wear some random loud azz color with everything he puts on.

Chad and T.O. look like they could be brothers or something. T.O. my nucca (I’m a 49ers fanatic) but that dude is :gay: All emotional all the time and chit. It’ll come out eventually.

:warning: Christina… you got the body type that gets really wide really fast. Look at your legs. You fine right now but be careful. You know good and well Dream (LOL at that nucca’s name) ain’t worried about no diet. **that baby did wonders for your ta tas**

Amber, you is a sexy muthafugga. You seem kinda dumb, but you a sexy muthafugga tho.

Lady_L says:

love christina’s shoes!

BeautifulBliss says:

@FloridaChick813
    Yep, she’d be so much more feminine. That would definitely be a good look for her.

Oh, and Terrell and Chad standing their together makes for some great eye candy to me. =)

Ebony says:

Did Dream and C milli break up :shrug:

qtipthecat says:

Is it just me or does it look like Christina’s spray tan is coming off?
    She looks a little splotchy.

Shauny says:

So I heard on the radio this morning that the reason why Tameka is SO pissed about Grace and Usher is that Grace was a close friend of theirs.

They said Grace use to be a big girl. She loss weight and dropped her hubby even though he loved, supported and married her when she was huge. Tameka and hubby are hurt that Grace and Usher did them like that when they all were friends. I’m trying to find pictures because they said there are pictures of big Grace holding the oldest child when they all were friends.

Has anyone else heard/read this?

o.k back to work tty at lunch

tampa813 says:

Ursh looks cool. I’m diggin his jackt.

Didnt knw Chad had a show.

CMill looks real good.

Since when did Amber Rose becme a celeb?

SangriaSugar says:

Chad could get it…he is so…wooh…let me stop

Like both pairs of shoes

Amber has a nice body and I love the jacket but why is she orange?

Daisy says:

I :heart: TO and Chad. I liked TOs reality show. Chad has personality for days!

C Millis shoes would have been hawter in a different color I think

I see Amber is still holding on to that wack pink frost lipgloss cute shoes though

ontaya brooks says:

I am loving Chad’s Gucci sneaks, they both could get it.

KaraZ says:

I guess i’m part of the minority that doesn’t find Chad Johnson anywhere near sexy…

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

Ochocinco can most def… :hump: get it, mornting, noon, on my lunch break and at night. I like Christina shoes as well, but Sandra u didn’t have to call out the babysitter issue. The girl gotta make $ too. LOL. ?And I’m feeling AR shoes as well.

ATL_Reese says:

I never understood why an NFL star would need a reality TV show, about looking for love. What a gimmick! I guess all that money cant buy you love, lol.. sure, you can trick off, but that gets old.. I like that shirt though.. “Young and Reckless”-

BeautifulBliss says:

@SangriaSuga- I agree. She needs to lay off the spray tan and bronzer or whatever she’s doing. She’s not a bad looking girl. A natural tan would suffice.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

:offtopic: YALL WE JUST HAD THIS BRIEFING AND THEY TOLD US TO STAND UP AND GRAB THE PERSON’S HAND STANDIN NEXT TO US RIGHT, WELL I HAVE A THING ABOUT JUST TOUCHIN ANY AND EVERY BODY BUT I DID IT ANY WAY AND THE GUY HAD THE COLDEST CLAMMIEST HANDS! I WAS LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH HIS HANDS AND WHY DO THEY FEEL WET! I DAMN NEAR HAND A PANIC ATTACK AND COULDNT GET TO THE HAND SANITIZER FAST ENOUGH!

Krysi J says:

SMH….. :rolleyes:

pinksghetti says:

Usher’s sneakers are nice, he looks cute. Christina looks nice, those aren’t the best shoes but I like the color. Terrel Owens is sexy (that’s not the best pic of him tho) and Chad is hot too. Amber’s tan is too dark but those pants are cute, she’s still fierce though.

Daisy says:

@shauny I saw that story but that site seems to always need more ppl to me :shrug:

Mother Jefferson says:

How u doin Terrell?? Nice way to show off the nipples lol :danban1:

Christina is too cute but them shoes look like they hurt.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ Brown, now that was an “Intense” moment. But my good friend’s hands sweat when he gets around people and is nervous. He gets real embarassed by it. I told him he needs to carry around a handkerchef (sp) or something.

Krysi J says:

HEY BROWN!!!!

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:blink: @ brown…… I KNOW yo azz was mad. :rofl:

TAM says:

This was probably for T.O.’s show since one of his friends/manager/publicist is in the door behind Chad. That looks like the other chic from his show at the door.
    I liked T.O.’s show.

Nice jacket Ursher!

Christina is so pretty to me.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

HEYYYYYYY KERYSSAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

CK That’s what I get for takin my azz all the way to the back so I could text cuz it was supposed to be 4 hrs long and out of all the people in the room the one person I’m standin next to got cold clammy hands and I’m a dman germaphobe!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

**checking my phone for a text** Nope!!!

crzasallgetout says:

@Karaz
    I don’t find him cute, sexy, will do, NOR will pass. And surely not TO arrogant azz

Chgoprime says:

Christina outfit is horrible but the shoes is hawt! Amber you can do no wrong boo………….

Nightshift says:

Love me some OchoCinco. I love a man with kick azz personality.
    Terrell is sexy. Thank you Sandy for the eyecandy today.

Amber Rose is so purposeless for me but I do love her outfit.

Ursher is truly going through a early mid-life crisis

Christina looks cute and I don’t care who is babysitting Violet as long as it’s not me. :no:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MKM are you talkin to me??????

Thetruth32 says:

Usher is so happy b/c he is getting followed again… He always smilin now..

Love his jacket tho.

What happen to Mrs. Dream ring??

Ms. Thickness says:

HONEY T.O AND CHAD CAN GET THE BUSINESS FROM ME…HELL PROBABLY AT THE SAME TIME..LOL

Mother Jefferson says:

@ BROWN I cannot stand when Im in church and they ask you to join hands with your neighbor and then pray for an hour and 45 minutes! :nono:

Its kinda inappropriate to ask people to do that, I know my hands sweat so I lift my finger and leave :kona:

TAM says:

LOL @ Mother Jefferson. What makes me tired is my pastor saying “Look at your neighbor and say “Neighbor…..” He does that every Sun now.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Ms. Thickness says:

__________________________________________

So that means one would be in one hole and the other would be in the hole in your mouth or the hole in your back??????????

meanNsurly says:

I like Ushers Jacket. Chris Mili: Where is ur hubby? Was the last time you seen the Dream was when you got knocked up? I like the shoes tho! Chad, TO, and Amber: No Comment!

TruGemini says:

Ocho is really feeling his DWTS dance partner…say he bought her an $8k diamond ring…now thas what im tombout…!!

mirsmommy says:

Shauny says:

Has anyone else heard/read this?

o.k back to work tty at lunch
    __________________________________________________________________

I saw that on the other site.

SneakyBrown says:

Awwww lawd, lawd!!! Personally- I don’t like ochocinco-he goes overboard- I mean he seems so PRESSED for attn, but GAWD****MN!!!! This brother does it to me Every time :hump:
    ( he makes me want to grab a Snickers bar)

Hello, Everyone!

Christina looks like a chunky monkey

&&& A. R. is soooo pointless-She looks stupid (yes, I like her shoes) The orange & pink w/ the peroxide blonde– its too much :no:

Shauny says:

Mris and Daisy – where is the story so I can read it? Is it the one that’s like the National Enquirer of the blogs or one where SR has dragged the owner..wait that list would be too long to guess. I tried to google but I guess in typing the wrong stuff.

dcwife1622 says:

@ Shauny…
    I saw it on the other site tooo and like everybody else…that site will make some sh!t up….so it’s hard to believe anything they type.

Nightshift says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Ms. Thickness says:

__________________________________________

__________________________

Thank you for the daydream moment Brown and Ms. Thickness. Never tried it, but with these 2 I would( preference for these -two main hole and mouth- too scary to try the one in my back :lol: ) .

misslee21 says: