Celebs Out & About

Rapper E-V-E was in town club hopping on Thursday night. There’s something different about her. I can’t put my finger on it. Did she lose weight?

Rihanna visited Jerusalem in Israel yesterday, where she bought some souvenirs at the Egyptian market and cleansed her soul at one of the largest churches in the city. Her bestie, Melissa, stayed dutifully 5 steps behind her (far left in the striped frock).

I don’t know who the cat is that Eve was leaning on at a nightclub in midtown Atlanta Thursday night. Am I supposed to?

Remember “Tootie” from “Facts of Life”? OK, I know Kim Fields went on to bigger and better things, such as starring in the popular TV sitcom ‘Living Single’ with Queen Latifah. Well, Kim is a mommy (I didn’t know that). She was spotted out & about with her son Sebastian Alexander Morgan outside the FOX studios in Manhattan, NYC yesterday.

Photos: Splash News Online and Alfonso/ATLPics.net

31 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

Candi Apple says:

Why is that big boy in a stroller?

Eve looks like an average girl in the club. I didn’t notice it was her until I viewed the secong picture with her signature lip parted face pose.

Candi Apple says:

OOOHhH and Rhi-Rhi pray girl pray

TSRBenz says:

eve weave look a mess i think thats what makes her look funny
    and tootie looks broke

TSRBenz says:

eve looks broke as well

MandaPanda0408 says:

Eve lost a lot of weight, she looks scary thin! Kim Field’s son is cute! :yes: No comment on Rhi Rhi!

Shauny says:

Eve looks like she put on her old stripper weave, it’s a dry mess. Hell you could’ve put Decatur Flava under the cap for her pic and I would’ve believed you

Shauny says:

And Sebastian looks like he’s almost 4. Make his ass walk

The Doll says:

You can tell Eve money ain’t right. She starting to look the way she did in her Ruff Ryder days. It’s crazy how artist fall off like that. I remember a time we hardly ever saw Eve. She had her own sitcom and everthing.

Anna says:

The first pic you know it’s Eve by the “breast paw prints” Rih is very colorful. Yes Kim’s child is too big to be in a stroller, but some kids are too big to carry. Why was the paps taking her pic? Another of my pet peeves is when parents put kids in shoes that do nothing for the development of their feet. Our feet have to carry us for the rest of our lives and I don’t like when I see kids in “crocks” or babies who are walking in “thongs/sandles”. In my day and my kids day kids wore the “walking shoe” at least until age 3.

Yadda Yadda says:

Rhianna was in Israel?! That’s funny it wasn’t even on tv. What the hell is she wearing? I’m ****ing insulted. No one dresses like that here. Look at the people in the photo. Her and her crew are the only ones looking like a**holes.

Candi Apple says:

I don’t know I failed to look at her breast when veiwing the first picture (To each his own).

Candi Apple says:

Looked… She don’t even have breast. :nono:

Anna says:

Candi Apple says:

Looked… She don’t even have breast.
    ~
    You are a mess. You are right though. The prints are not on her breast, but on her chest. :lol:

Shauny says:

I didn’t look at the tittays either :rofl:

Mrs. Wimberly says:

Anna says:

Shauny says:

I didn’t look at the tittays either
    ~
    :lol: I don’t care how many accessories you wear to try to “distract” a tat. Her tats were still noticable. Or maybe it’s just that she has had those tats for so long it’s time to remove the paw prints. Mrs. Wimberly, I do have to agree that Eve looked nice in this pic. She has beautiful skin.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MRS. WIMBERLY

I thought this was the best Eve looked too. Maybe because most of her face is covered with the sunglasses (at night) and weave. I knew it was her right away and it does look like she has lost weight. She ain’t ever had tiddays. :no:

It’s good Rhianna got to spend time with her love Melissa.

Hmmmmm. Kim …. Anyway, that kid damn big enough to get a drivers license! SMH.

Daisy says:

I think Eve looks straight as well :shrug:

@Yadda I was wondering if u knew my girl RiRi was n your neck of the woods! I can’t wait to do the holy tour one day :pray:

starstatus says:

what’s different is her hair was short before. She looks the same to me. I heard she is back in the studio about to drop some work.

Candi Apple says:

AAhhhh thats it the hair color, weave and fuzzy roots that show the difference between the hair and weave. Don’t get me wrong she still looks the same

Ms.Everything says:

No comments on the pics just wanted to say :cosign: Anna on the shoes. I hate that and newborn babies in shoes when their feet need to breathe

kwall says:

There’s something different about her. I can’t put my finger on it.
    —————————–
    i can. she done started messing with yt and has resorted to horrible HORRIBLE nappy azz weaves… :wtf: …? i mean REALLY… what’s GOOD ma? you used to be that chick!…DO BETTER YO.

ONLY reason you not getting an epic fail is cause i still LOVE you sis! i mean i was JUST listening to you on rotation like 45 minutes ago…and you ain’t put out no new shat in idk WHEN so THAT shld tell you…u still got real FANS out in the world…but shaw WOW atchu right now… *leaves*

kwall says:

before i go….do that skirt…got a zipper on the side TOO? and is it that shiny looking denim wash? i need more people. refuse to believe that is her…

oh…..and kim? take that big azz boy out that DAYUM stroller….

iscream says:

I think Eve looks better without the blond hair. & that’s the difference you’re probably seeing & the glasses.

Isn’t Kim married to a YT man? Well if so that little boy sure doesn’t look like it. Her son use to look JUST LIKE HER when he was first born. Not so much here anymore.

That “guy” in the picture with EVE has the body shape of a woman :/

MissGauzzz says:

@Mrs. Wimberley…Am I the only one that thinks this is the best Eve has looked in like……….forever :-) I mean the weave aint the best, but her face looks nice.

:coffee: nope…this is the best i seen this chick look in a minute! her weave is thirsty but she still looks better than she has in a long as.s time!

:blink: kim field’s son is cute but lord he too big to be in that damm stroller!

ohpretty1 says:

Streets of NYC + the paps = my child would be in a stroller also

The Originial MsG says:

I have always wanted Eve to have a good weave. I even lifted her weave up in my prayers. I will continue until they are answered.

Marinemomma says:

Five steps behind—funny Ms. Sandra :)

ELove says:

WOW… Eve have lost Too Much WEIGHT !!!

So is Kim Fields married ?!? If not is the Bio-Father around (Just Asking…) Not making any negative or derogatory ASSumptions whatsoever :wink:

Shauny says:

Her weave looks jacked. I looks like her real hair sweated out under the weave. From the neck up she looks jacked IMO.

The prettiest I’ve ever seen Eve was on Amerie’s remix video of One Thing. She was SO cute in there.

Quitta says:

Oh maybe I’m just seeing things, but I thought that wig was her best thus far cause Eve has worn some weaves even more jacked up than the one she got on now.