Celebs Out & About: Usher and An Old Flame?

Usher chick

Over the weekend, R&B singer Usher, who is enjoying a brief resurgence with his new album, was spotted at Life nightclub with a chick who wasn’t his rumored girlfriend.

As you know, Usher is supposedly dating Grace Miguel, a former Def Jam exec who was sacked by Def Jam CEO L.A. Reid for sleeping with the talent (that would be Usher).

Miguel rebounded quite nicely by packing her things and moving to Atlanta where she became an instant enemy to Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster, who can’t seem to get Usher out of her system.

Anyway, this post is not about Tameka. It’s not even about Grace Miguel. It’s about a third woman who has entered into the picture. According to my spies, the new chick was featured in one of Usher’s music videos about two years ago. She played a twin, I believe.

My spies say Usher’s new woman is Paris Morton. So I Googled her and this is what I found. That doesn’t look like the same chick to me. But what do I know?

Usher chick

To make a long story short, Usher and this woman were spotted leaving Life nightclub together on Saturday night. According to my spy, Usher “touched her hand” to let her know that paparazzi was present.

Once they saw the photographer, they both walked back to join a group of friends who were congregating behind a parked black SUV. The chick made every effort to avoid having her photo taken (and that’s how we know they’re creepin’).

Upon spotting the paparazzi, she whirled around and pretended to walk away from Usher, only to retrace her steps and climb into a black SUV parked next to Usher’s car.

America’s Top Model alumni Tocarra, who was in town to attend Jane Fonda’s fitness event, climbed into the SUV along with the chick.

That’s how we know Morton (if that’s really her) and Usher were together because earlier that night, Usher was inside the club partying with Tocarra and Queen Latifah’s lover, fitness instructor Jeanette Jenkins, who coincidentally slid in beside Usher in his Porsche to act as a decoy to throw the photographer off.

As if Usher was really interested in creeping around with a lesbun who likes what he likes.

They don’t understand that we bloggers do this for a living. We know when we’re being tricked and we’re always one step ahead of these celebrities.

In this photo, Usher, with Jeanette Jenkins sitting next to him, pulls out behind the SUV carrying Morton and Tocarra.

By the way, I received an invite over the weekend to attend a very private lesbun function on a rooftop somewhere in midtown Atlanta. Guess who was also at the party? Yes, Tocarra was there, and I don’t mean she was hosting the party.

Queen Latifah (Jeanette’s longtime lover) was not in town this past weekend.

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

68 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Usher and An Old Flame?”

TroubleOh7 says:

Love me some Tocarra!

ryand91 says:

Too much information to process in one post..Tocorra looks nice as always though.

I love this big moufed guhl!!!

Heyyyyy!!!!

*shrug* at ole’ Ursh. Did I mention I dont like his new CD. I really thought Here I Stand was better. I have to skip too many songs on this one. *sigh*

madame_zenobia says:

I like Toccara’s shoes :)

(((where’d my icon/gravatar go? oy)))

spongebobfan says:

ushers a lame…..

evanessag says:

Sandra said: So guess who she was with? I’m not saying Tocarra and Jeanette are an item. I’m just saying…

Queen Latifah (Jeanette’s longtime lover) was not in town this past weeken

Confused!!!!!!!! Blank stare

attorneymom says:

Where is the rest of the young lady’s shirt? Blank stare.

Tocarra looks fab.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

People don’t make an effort to put on clothes anymore? :shrugs:

madame_zenobia says:

Switched my gravatar (created one). Hoping my posts ‘escape moderation’. :smile:

Choco says:

I mean Sandra don’t nobody really care about Usher and if he’s taking a girl or boy at night…

tampa813 says:

Too much going on in this post, but Paris looks good and I’m diggin’ the Porshe. Don’t care bout Ush or his busted chics he may or not be with.

ggouch says:

Outfit: Sucks
    Cut out sides: sucks it easy
    Side Boobage: Let’s everyone know you will be sucking something later
    Urban Beauty Weave : Will suck by the time Ush sweats it out
    Stripped Shoes: Reminds me that Payless Sucks
    Pretending to be looking at your blackberry, while Usher’s homeboy hungrily eyes your azz, because he knows you will SUCK him NEXT: Well.. that sucks too..

Being the newest Blogg Dragged, R&B Jump-off: Priceless

ms.truth says:

:blink: who told her that shirt was cool???????

Stormy says:

Yep, that shirt leaves nothing to be desired…its all hanging out! But some folks think they can just wear anything when they go to the club…especially celebrities/groupies!

Stormy says:

**** I THINK I LIKE THE NEW LOOK OF SANDRA ROSE.COM ****

ms.truth says:

and I think that’s her…photoshop does wonders these days. ask Tiny.

DarkChild says:

Not saying Tocara enjoys the softer side but she’s always been kinda suspect to me. Do you boo!

I just want to speak up for that shirt.

Although not executed properly here (where is your bra?)…this is a trend that is hawt!

A spiffy bra (not your “time” ones) + a racerback CraKKKa tank?! S-e-x-y! In moderation, of course…full coverage everywhere else #pleaseandthankyou!

DEAD @Gouch :rofl:

Choco says:

@OTB
    You know what I used to think lingerie showing was cute until I woke up – no offense but even if she wore a bra a sexy one at that that shirt would still suck…

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

ggouch says:
    May 4, 2010 at 4:49 pm
    Outfit: Sucks
    Cut out sides: sucks it easy
    Side Boobage: Let’s everyone know you will be sucking something later
    Urban Beauty Weave : Will suck by the time Ush sweats it out
    Stripped Shoes: Reminds me that Payless Sucks

Being the newest Blogg Dragged, R&B Jump-off: Priceless
    ______________________________________________________________

*DEAD, DEAD*…#burymeinablackbandagedress

ggouch says:

Has anyone seen Beyonce’s “Why Don’t You Love Me” Video? All I am going to say is….Interesting

pinksghetti says:

Ursher is looking cute and young again (actually he’s better looking to me than what he was before)!! Is that the twin(s) from the R. Kelly & Usher video “Same Girl” or something like that? Please don’t let that style of shirt be the new thing. Tocarra is pretty, not sure if she’s down with the chicks but you never know.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:lol: @GGouch.

evanessag says:

Queen Latifah (Jeanette’s longtime lover) was not in town this past weeken
    Confused!!!!!!!! Blank stare

*************************************************

DarkChild has the answer you’re searching for…

Ok @Choco. I’m going to take that with a grain of salt. You also think every man who graces these hallowed pages is gay so…. :)

I have specific things in mind when I think “lingerie” and its not a spiffy bra *shrugs*

Choco says:

@OTB
    Are you taking it with a grain of salt or are you salty???? And don’t generalize with me I don’t think every man is GAY I just think the ones that are GAY are just that GAY-

qtipthecat says:

That shirt is ugly. It looks cheap and its all stretched out. Shoes look cheap too.
    :rofl: at ggouch.
    I needed a good laugh today.

Krysi J says:

Well at least she seems closer to Ursh’s age

hell what more can ya ask for :shrugs:

Damn, they have to go thru too damn much….touch somebody hand (signal), walk away (avoid pics), dark tinted vehiclesc(get away), riding in seperate cars??

the paps need their azzez beat.

Not salty @Choco. :nono:

And this is mockery but I swear (not really) anytime a Black man is posted, you comment:

Choco says:
    Gay :coffee:

*shrugs* A spade is a spade.

I have seen this type of shirt on this site done right. As soon as I’m lifted from my kus.h induced haze, I will refresh our memories. I wasn’t being salty towards you though. Simmer down.

It’s clear who likes what in here though. We spend a lot of time with each other. We never agree on fashion and we never agree on men. It is what it is. That’s why I was taking your advice with salt.

BTW no one should listen to me when I hand out advice on Marriage. WTF do I know? LOL

*dishing it out…and taking it*

She kinda looks like Maliah Michel…a lil bit. Face wise, that is.

Choco says:

@OTB
    No biggie girl trust as long as my man ain’t gay I’m cool but again I don’t think all men are gay just most of the ones posted on Sandra’s site—enjoy that high!

spongebobfan says:

now that i think of it..tocarra is family….

Shauny says:

:rofl: @ ggouch…LAWD that was funny

Doesn’t look like the same girl to me either but what do I know, she could pass as Eve’s sister though :shrug:

Tocarra looks

Shauny says:

Aww shucky shucky now. I finally see Idris. Sorry Daisy I’m not changing him

I’ve been at work all day. I’ts time for a “re-do” LOL And Sandra post the same men over and over s;… LOL I guess we can save this battle for another day! :hugs:

Daisy says:

So now Tocarra is on the other team *sideye*

chase says:

She definitely wasted a wear out of that shirt rocking it that way, it could of been done more tasteful…

She does resemble Maliah Michel a bit….

Yawn at Jeanette and Tocarra rumor, maybe Jeanette is her trainer…

Krysi J says:

Yea Sandra post something up about those new NFL DRAFTS….lawd I seen one of em’ so fine….deez churrin I tell ya….they better leave me alone…LOL! “Afternoon Wood” Please!!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

If that is NOT “Paris Morton” in that pic, whoever she is, she’s a bad muthafugga!

CHIT!
    **scrolling back up again**

Ebony says:

Sandra, the new design looks like a twitter page :coffee:

Shauny says:

@Ebony it sure DOES

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Yeah, Jeannette Jenkins like them thick girls. She might have turned Tocarra out.

Tocarra seems like she would try anything once (or twice).

Ebony says:

@ Shauny

At least your sexy azz gravi is bigger :lol:

Al-Ameera says:

Sandra, I thought Usher was gay? Now he likes women? I am getting confused

Man, I just don't care™ says:

White boy in the 5th pic look like he full of dat chit.

mirsmommy says:

:blink: Damn, her outfit is really in the gutter. :blink:

Mspeng says:

What’s with the side boob?

dragonbabe says:

I miss the old look. it was more discreet. now it is easier for boss to poke his old nose and see that i’m on this blog reading y’alls crazy comments. this morning he asked “what’s that u reading” so i told him i’m doing a research on bloggers. his old ass don’t even know what a blogger is lol. like the bigger pics tho. and why the posts are no longer numbered Sandra?

missy says:

My gravi is the sexiest gravi

About usher if she is suppose to be a twin then the vid must be “Same Girl” the one what he did with R.kelly….

I mean I guess she was hot an took off her bra….Just because your boobs are small that doesn’t mean you can get away with every look without a bra…

dragonbabe says:

Sorry. i meant comments no longer numbered, not posts

LuvKaya says:

switch and bait

leave it to sandra to turn everyone gay. can straight women have lesbuns as friends. if you answer yes, then can th
    ey also be supportive.

*shrugs*

LuvKaya says:

switch and bait

ey also be supportive.

*shrugs*

spongebobfan says:

:offtopic: Am i the only one that Loves Bey’s new vid? and im not even a stan! @ dragon, i too miss the “dark look” it was orginal to this blog, now this looks like all the others… i cant even go to that the**** anymore..all the blogs changed their look…i understand but oh wells..cant satisfy everyone

LuvKaya says:

new site causing duplicates

spongebobfan says:

oh is ALI a permanent fixture? or is that some type of ad

spongebobfan says:

oh is ALI a permanent fixture? or is that some type of ad

**********************************************

Ali will be gone soon. It’s an inside joke.

securityone says:

Sandra,

I like the new look. It’s very clean looking like a fashion page (Vanity Fair, GQ, etc.)

Do we really care who Usher is with? I’m glad his CD is hot again…Tameka was messing up his Swagga’

KaraZ says:

Usher needs to be riding with Jeanette, look at how at his cheeks looks.

Lizzyb says:

Tocarra don’t wanna get ran upon by Queen and the gang. Jeanette and her together are a scary tough couple, they both are pushy as F when they are interested in chatting you up so I really doubt that Jeanette is with or even trying to talk to Tocarra and sitting with Ursh.
    She would had T down already. Run girl!!

how can she feel comfy in a shirt like that? i hope its taped down somewhere

yvonne79 says:

Morning everyone! I’m not one to call myself a fashionista. Hell, I have my own personal style and I wear what’s hot to me and what looks great on my Amazon type body. This mess right here—-no ma’am. This is SO NOT it. Are those textured leggings? With those shoes? Obviously baby girl doesn’t have ANY friends. If she did, they would not let her walk in the general public looking like that :coffee:

FloridaChick813 says:

Nice backshot!!! :thumbsup:

Anyway, just cause her hair weave is a different color, doesnt mean its not her.. But what caught my attention is that Louis Vuitton bag.. I mean, is it real or fake?? Cause SANDRA, I believe you mentioned one time that the “real” Louis’ leather does not collapse, like the leather in this pic.. Please confirm. Thanks :coffee:

FloridaChick813 says:

I just want to speak up for that shirt.

I agree, she needed a fun bra under that shirt.

Thetruth32 says:

Dead @ggouch. Usher face is fat…somebody eating good

Daisy says:

Morning fam

@sponge Beys video looked like Ashantis Good Good video so I wasn’t moved :shrug:

The model shoes are fiya dayum can I get a pair of those! Whew!

MrzzSmitty says:

Usher need to juts go on back to chilli. Hell he album may even do better because everyone wants to see these two together. I honestly thik Chilli probably comes on to controlling Thu why she can’t seem to find a Man. So YEA USher go on and get you some more Chilli!

MzNisha2u says:

OH MY….way too much sandra!