One of celebrity blogger Necole Bitchie's BFF's was busted this morning for grand theft. Now Necole is going into damage control mode to distance herself from her friend.

Apparently, Juanita Crimiel, 26, who passed herself off as a successful celebrity cook named Chef Juanita, befriended Necole who then introduced her to all of her industry friends.

Crimiel, as Chef Juanita, wove an intricate web of lies and deceit in order to scam Necole's industry contacts out of $20,095.21!

One of the celebrity victims who fell for the so-called "Chef" Juanita's lies was BET 106 & Park's co-host Rocsi.

Crimiel's latest caper involved shaving her head bald and pretending to be a cancer patient. Two weeks ago, she used a bogus email account to email me claiming "Chef Juanita" was dying of cancer. Two days later, I received another email from Juanita informing me that "Chef Juanita" was dead.

Knowing I was dealing with a disturbed individual, I took to my Twitter page and posted a request for info on Kyser and Necole's relationship. I did this under the pretense that I was writing a post about two of them because I knew Juanita herself would respond.

Sure enough, she tweeted something about "people" being so evil. I knew she was referring to my tweet. So that's when I let her have it.

Later that night, Crimiel went out to dinner with Necole Bitchie and some of the people she would later be accused of scamming.

In that same email (and in every previous email), she never failed to mention Atlantic Records exec Michael Kyser (who was supposedly her fiance) and Necole Bitchie's relationship. It didn't take long for me to figure out that she was obsessed with Kyser.

I knew all the emails were being sent by Juanita herself because she always mentioned Necole stealing "Chef Juanita's fiance" from her.

She also emailed me pictures of Necole and Kyser, claiming Kyser (whose Twitter username is @Littleburger) was assisting Necole to launch her career as a rap artist.

Even if none of Crimiel's allegations are true, Kyser's unusually close relationship with a celebrity blogger should earn him a side eye from his employer and other bloggers.

• Daisy

I told NB last night to chalk this up to a lesson learned

• Al-Ameera

Wow, always something.

• http://www.twitter.com/karazinatl KaraZ

Please tell me these chicks aren't 27ish? They looks 36ish. Hard living.

• FloridaChick813

What in thee hell is really goin on????

• FloridaChick813

I wanna know how she managed to scheme these folks outta money??? :waiting:

• http://createspace.com/3393054 iscream

:popcorn:

Mmmm hummm talking about Nikki STEALING lil Kim style was cool because she mastered it and is going somewhere.

Yeah B!tchie guess you support stealing on all accounts. ... :coffee:

#team Lil Kim

Birds of a feature flock together. :chickenhead:

OT why did someone say NB looks like a brown my little pony LMAO

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Oh well she's caught at least she has been exposed!

• CivilEngineer

Ummmm...can they put her wig back on :blink:

• http://twitter.com/dckim74 dcwife1622

:popcorn:

• SangriaSugar

I'm not even gonna try to understand this mess but my question is how the hell did she get all this money out of people?? :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

"OT why did someone say NB looks like a brown my little pony LMAO"

*fights the tears*

People are shady. *shrugs* Makes for good gossip :popcorn:

• ReadTheBlog

I'm confused. Was the b*tch cooking or what? How did she rip people off, and if she was with Littleburger, why did she have to get in with NB to meet industry folks?

And as for Rocsi, we won't say anything about schemes, now will we? While you in T&C spreading them legs wider than Jesus arms was spread on the cross :eek:

• Candi Apple

uummm NB I hope people don't start questioning your due to your friendship. She sure has a hard time measuring people and she gives too much opportunity to people allowing them to ride or use her. But many say we are a reflection of people in our circle. NB needs to clean up her backyard.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

dang 20 stacks over what period of time the 2 weeks?

• http://twitter.com/LaydeeJustice LadyJustice *\o/*

what in the world is going on? howd she get them to give her all that money?

• ohpretty1

Is this how 26/27 year olds look now? Even in the club picture, I would have given her 33-35. :shrugs:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I don't think it's NB fault I just think that people who get high and drink together shouldn't do business together or even trust a person until you know them outside of partying

• starr

I don't like my bloggers becoming celebrities, or getting too close to em. I like my blogger anonymous lol if they can be....thats why i like sandra and y b factual lol.

• BeautifulBliss

Can we say "hate crush"?

Dead @ my little pony.

@Ohpretty
    yes it is I'm shocked as well becuz Im 39 and look a lot younger than these girls but hey works for me : )

• starr

Sandra be on top of stuff though....lol

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

This happens a lot, remember the guy who scammed and rob the girls gone wild guy and paris hilton.....?

OT why did someone say NB looks like a brown my little pony LMAO
    ________________________

Shut the h3ll up!!!!!!!!!!! That just killed me!!!

• Daisy

Yes she was cooking they tweetd n talked abt her food all the time even had her on ustream. I think NB was introduced to her when she moved to MIA

I will be gettin me a born bitchie tee

@isc NB like Lil Kim as well for the record she gave her props n that post as well. I am team Lil kim as well over Nicki

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

so this was your source from your story yesterday??????? :blink:

Choco says:

@Ohpretty
    yes it is I’m shocked as well becuz Im 39 and look a lot younger than these girls but hey works for me : )

:lolol:

@FLO
    I swear to you I be straight dumbfounded when I hear of some ppls age and then I be like damn we live in ruff times : )

• ReadTheBlog

Well Daisy, I guess we know what she will be doing in the pen, huh?

That was nothin but Karma comin back on Rocsi's jumpoff azz!! :nana:

I would also like to know how she was scammin these folks outta cash. :shrugs:

• KK76

I vote bringing the wig back :yes:

• http://twitter.com/LaydeeJustice LadyJustice *\o/*

well if she was actually cooking for them, how is it a scam? they paid for her services correct? seems to me she jacked up her prices because she knew they would pay. but is that truly a crime?

• Rod Boogie

Geez- I have no horse in this race, but the fact that her name STAYS in SR's mouth is kinda creepy/disturbing to me..

• nortey_2002

It seems that your a little obsessed with Necole Bitchie for you not too like her you give he alot her free promotion I never even heard of her until you started posting articles on her. Just kiss and make up and join forces :)

• crzasallgetout

I'm confused as hell. THat's her in the middle with Rocsi? I thought that was Venus Williams. Yeah I agree with Civil about the wig

• FloridaChick813

@ Choco, def rough times!!!!

Agreeing with the comments that say "@ROCSI, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!"

• Daisy

@KKK u changed your name hey girl *waves*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I think the hugest injustice is her saying that she has cancer Karma has a way of making the words that come out of your own mouth become TRUTH!

Rod Boogie says:

Geez- I have no horse in this race, but the fact that her name STAYS in SR’s mouth is kinda creepy/disturbing to me..

:yes:

crzasallgetout says:

I’m confused as hell. THat’s her in the middle with Rocsi? I thought that was Venus Williams.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

In all fairness I do not think this is Sandra being obsessed news is news and that's what Sandra reports.

Choco says:

Just like the bish's in high school that lied and said they were pregnant all the time and had a "miscarriage" -- now them heffa's have about 7-8 kids :rolleyes:

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

When you are so eager to jump on a bandwagons...and be a part of the masses this is what happens. Here is the leason Necole and Rocsi: When you are okay with be linked to the masses and the in thing is to do what everyone is doing...then don't be mad when you have taken a swig of the kool-aid. This chick shows up and says I am a cook...she cooks for you...so now you can say..."Hey I have my own chef"....then you give her the name Chef Juanita....now she's a brand...now it means something to say "Chef Juanita is doing my party"...
    Wall-LA! perfect recipe for : I got GOT

@FLO
    Yep I don't play that I used to fake sick to stay home from work years ago only to really become sick and have to go to work smh lol

Choco says:

In all fairness I do not think this is Sandra being obsessed news is news and that’s what Sandra reports.

Is this really news though??? :shrug:

#JustSayin

@Ggouch
    Very good points and well said which is why Im not one for cliques...

• BROWNSUGAPOET

GG
    "I'm a love Dr."

• pinksghetti

KaraZ says:

Please tell me these chicks aren’t 27ish? They looks 36ish. Hard living.

_____________________________________________________

That's what I thought when I saw her date of birth. She is conning about her age too, LOL.

That's real evil though to lie about having cancer. They say God don't like ugly well Juanita's ugly on the outside and inside.

Choco says:

@FLO
    Yep I don’t play that I used to fake sick to stay home from work years ago only to really become sick and have to go to work smh lol

Yes ma'am.. I've used the excuse "my son is sick" -- then later that week REALLY have to take off because he was REALLY sick!

@FLO
    I never heard of Chef Juanita so yeah it's news to me and then to find out she was lying about cancer-hey beats the hell out of that Grey's Anatomy post : )

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Yes ma’am.. I’ve used the excuse “my son is sick” — then later that week REALLY have to take off because he was REALLY sick!
    ______________________________
    Been there as well lol

• Anna

This woman's last name is close to "crimminal". Rossie looks like Annie from All My Kids.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

so just call me Dr. Love

• crzasallgetout

"Just like the bish’s in high school that lied and said they were pregnant all the time and had a “miscarriage” — now them heffa’s have about 7-8 kids "
    ________________________________________________________________________
    I've never heard girls in high school say they were pregnant and weren't. They would lie say and they WEREN'T and the next thing you know Quantisha is 6lbs 2 oz.

• ohpretty1

Choco says:

@FLO
    -------------------------

This is me :blink: and I'm thinking On my damn *Tommy from Martin voice* I never know what to say after that. You can't bring up the weather.

• Cinderella

Michael Kyser is so unattractive. His money must be the reason these women want.

• starr

ggouch pretty much summed it up

• crzasallgetout

@Anna
    I thought the same thing about her last name. :)

"When you are so eager to jump on a bandwagons…and be a part of the masses this is what happens"

Yep!! It's the Mr.Me TOO mindset.

@Anna
    right how eerie is that bish was destined to become a criminal

• http://www.twitter.com/simply_tash simply_tash

I'm sorry, i am just so baffled as to how this happened.
    Do celebrities not do background checks?

I read on another blog that her food was "nasty." Yet these "celebrities," and i use that term lightly, still had her cook for them?

I guess that saying is true, "it's not what you do, it's who you know." This chick was going around saying she was friends with/cooked for *enter celebrities name here* and all these people aspiring to climb the social ladder believed everything she was saying without not doing any real checks because they just wanted to tell their friends that they have a "chef."

They should have stayed in school.

crzasallgetout says:

“Just like the bish’s in high school that lied and said they were pregnant all the time and had a “miscarriage” — now them heffa’s have about 7-8 kids ”
    ________________________________________________________________________
    I’ve never heard girls in high school say they were pregnant and weren’t. They would lie say and they WEREN’T and the next thing you know Quantisha is 6lbs 2 oz.

Shit, we had quite a few... I cant even tell you how many "miscarriages" my BD's sister had :rolleyes:

*Sh.it ^

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

ReadTheBlog says: And as for Rocsi, we won’t say anything about schemes, now will we? While you in T&C spreading them legs wider than Jesus arms was spread on the cross
    _____________________________________________________
    In my momma tone:UHUHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Just go..if you don't get your lil azz (looking for something to whoop you with)..TO THAT CORNER!!!!! girl you betta!!!

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

calling SoulwithSass...girl....did you get :ban: ??

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

@brown:

Cough!! SNEEZE!! Huuu-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• http://twitter.com/sherita78 mizzdallas

yeah I was reading nb tweets last night! it seems to me that nb need to be more careful about the people she hangaround.

FloridaChick813 says:

Choco says:

___________________________________________________________________

:lol: Soooooo true!!!!! Both comments.

• crzasallgetout

@ms. truth
    yeah she got banned

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Exsqueeze me GG???????

Oh you need to see the Dr????

:offtopic:

Christina and the Dream...Divorcing?
    Matt Barnes caught cheating (S/N: I do not like this bish. I take pleasure in this... #judgeifyouwant)
    Mel B getting reality show?
    Beyonce new ending for Halo released. (I know; y'all can hardly contain yourselves)

• SangriaSugar

:shocked: @ms.truth

• Candi Apple

Yes she was 1 of the 3 people Sandra banned in 1 post on 1 day. She placed a big red Banned across their comment. Its like getting an F on a test in red. She probably still reads so way hi

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

IMO Necole needs to do more than be careful she need to SLOW DOWN! It's all fun and good until the high goes away then you have to deal with damage or reality either way she may get closer to GOD cuz Satan is going to continue to play with her.

Candi Apple says:

Girl it was like when folks get evicted and get that neon green sticker o the front door!

• pointhimout

sandra, care to post the emails chef juanita and crimiel sent you? am i the only one that find it comical that her name is crimiel, very close to CRIMINAL.

• FloridaChick813

Christina and the Dream…Divorcing?

:blink: Really???? This is the only gossip site I can access from work, so im usually late on all the good ish Sandra fails to post.

• OutsidetheBox

Not solid info @Flo...but they've got insiders leaking that he lives in ATL..and she lives in LA...

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Were they ever really married?

crzasallgetout says:

@ms. truth
    yeah she got banned
    _____________________________

Why? What happened??

• Candi Apple

FloridaChick813 says:

Candi Apple says:

__________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: And the big padlock to ensure they can never use thier key again

• mirsmommy

Not solid info @Flo…but they’ve got insiders leaking that he lives in ATL..and she lives in LA…
    _________________________________________________________

I had a feeling some ish was goin on, cuz they weren't photo'd together anymore after the baby was born.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I don't think either one of them were ever maarried them fake azz photos in that magazine only pushed my suspicion further

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

crzasallgetout says:

@ms. truth
    yeah she got banned

Candi Apple says:

---------------------------

do elaborate please!! :popcorn:

• pinksghetti

Anna says:

Rossie looks like Annie from All My Kids.

___________________________________________________

She sure does look like Annie. I've been thinking to myself Annie looks like she has Native American or Latin ethnicity and I know Rosci does too.

• Candi Apple

Don't mean to intrude. But, Before the baby was born.

• SangriaSugar

FloridaChick813 says:

Candi Apple says:

:lol: People was all surprised asking Auntie to please let them know before she lock the doors

• OutsidetheBox

Chit was a sham from the start to me. You know: shot gun wedding. All the pressure, I guess. :coffee:

• Candi Apple

Soulwsas told Sandra to ban her if she likes at least she stated what she believed. So Sandra made her dream come true. :grin:

She fought One fight to many for sandra's taste. :lick:

Dont ban me I couldn't resist

• SangriaSugar

There was a pic of him out not to long ago without his ring on

• BROWNSUGAPOET

I wasn't surprised! I knew the shyt was comin! She was gettin a lil too slick in the mouth for what she was talkin about. It's like she was gettin a lil too dramatic so I knew what was bout to go down!

Candi Apple says:

Don’t mean to intrude. But, Before the baby was born.
    _____________________________________________________________

You know damn well you ain't intrudin. :lol: You're right, cuz I think the last pics of them together was those magazine wedding pics.

Her too @Sugar. :coffee:

Looka there. Her dimple is back. *Side eye*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Lawd Have Mercy - Frank Luca's wife (american gangster) who is 70 y o was busted in San Juan PR trying to sell undercover 2 kilos of coke...CRIME DOES NOT PAY- 70 yo and going to jail wth

Candi Apple says:

She fought One fight to many for sandra’s taste.

Dont ban me I couldn’t resist
    _____________________________________________________

:lol: Really????

• OutsidetheBox

And @Choco them thangs was going for 30k a piece. They been following that lady.

#dontjudgethepplIknow

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

yeah, I remember she kept telling Sandra off. I was waiting for it that day, but I guess I messed it. Who else got banned though?

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Choco it was an 87 yr old in florida tryin to sell it

Choco says:

Lawd Have Mercy – Frank Luca’s wife (american gangster) who is 70 y o was busted in San Juan PR trying to sell undercover 2 kilos of coke…CRIME DOES NOT PAY- 70 yo and going to jail wth
    _____________________________________________________________________

:wtf: Damn, G-ma was makin moves, well tryin to. :lol: Damn, was she really the one pushin the coke and not Frank???? :shrugs:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

missed*

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

ugh...what post was it on? Yeah, I'm nosey. :rofl:

Thats a different one @Brown. :coffee:

This lady is in PR. #oldladystootrill

@OTB
    Girl she told the dea a contact had another 8 lbs-smh she already did 5 year for her affiliation with Frank-dayum I be so confused about life at times aint no way I do 5 and gonna get back into that $30K is a friggin steal

• OutsidetheBox

Wasnt it another one recently too? Driving it up north somewhere?

The #boutitboutit

• SangriaSugar

@ms.truth...it was in one of those Diddy posts cause she was going in on Sarah.

• http://nwmasssmedia.com NichelleWalker/nwmasssmedia.com

Yes clear everybody out the way I;m up next babbby #thatisall

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Sangria, :yes: now I remember

• http://nwmasssmedia.com NichelleWalker/nwmasssmedia.com

Man Poor Necole can't catch a break

• OutsidetheBox

Im wondering @Choco...who she getting it from and does she get an AARP discount???? She might be making big returns....

@OTB
    Yes there was another grandma arrested for selling crack she was in Florida I believe....

• pointhimout

lol sandra updated the pic. comedy. i'm curious to see her twitter page, but it appears it has been taken down. did the post say they went out to dinner last night? wth did they talk about? she was arrested this morning. i guess nothing worse than all at the table last night knowing you were about to go to jail but you. you realized the convo was off and nikki was acting funny...couldn't quite put ur finger on it until they handcuffed you.

is this the same juanita crimiel with the mississippi childresn choir? lmao. people usually work to get into tight circles to further careers, not rip mf's off. where they do that at? nikki b got some explaining to do cuz now them folks gone deal with her at arms length too.

@OTB
    Once you in as deep as she was with Frank old ties are difficult to cut and if she got her own drug habit she's not thinking right Satan is so damn busy when I was young it was rare that you heard about a sr citizen going to jail it makes me sorta sad

• Candi Apple

My internet acting up....... Brown did call it (the ban)

A gay friend of mine told me a long time ago that the Dream likes the bottom. He said uh-uh with his back arched. :rofl:

Stina, Stina, Stina

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Okay see this where this NB situation can take a dive ol girl is crazy enough to say she had cancer I wouldn't be surprised if she don't try and take someone down with her

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

FOUND IT!

I'm soooo weak off the stamped banned signed and THIS OutsidetheBox says:

[This comment was edited by the moderator for violating SR community rules. Any further violations of this type will result in a 24-hour time out and/or banishment.

• mirsmommy

Wasnt it another one recently too? Driving it up north somewhere?

The #boutitboutit
    __________________________________________________

I'd like to know who's snitchin on the ole folks. :coffee: Prolly some damn youngin. :lol:

• crzasallgetout

:rofl: Damn you Mirs!!

crzasallgetout says:

Damn you Mirs!!
    ____________________________________

What I do?? :lol:

• SangriaSugar

@ms.truth...i'm over here reading what she wrote again...and I'm like WWWOOOwww (Flava Flav voice)

• OutsidetheBox

Okay! @Truth I was like "but but but Sandra!!!"...and she was like :nono: Dont repeat that ish!!!!

:rofl: @Mirs

• Candi Apple

I must say laughter will take you a long way. I read Outsidethebox comments and could not stop laughing. Girl, is crazy funny

• OutsidetheBox

Which one was it y'all; I have to read it now?

• Thetruth32

------------_
    If this is true I would love to see what Gloria have to say now

• BROWNSUGAPOET

SS I had buried that man's voice and image in the deep dark depths of my soul and you have forced me to remember him!

• ohpretty1

#dontjudgethepplIknow
    --------------------------------

But it's true. :lol:

• crzasallgetout

Whatever. You know. :)

• crzasallgetout

who snitchin on the old folks. :rofl:

• Candi Apple

mirsmommy says:

Wasnt it another one recently too? Driving it up north somewhere?

The #boutitboutit
    __________________________________________________

I’d like to know who’s snitchin on the ole folks. Prolly some damn youngin.
    ___________________________________________________________________

It must be a new gimick against the law :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: @Candi...Im telling you; y'all is My ppl (in my head), My co-workers (since it aint nobody here who look/think/cut up like us)...My mo-fluckin e-rounds. *shoots pistol in the air...hood proper*

I swear y'all helped me keep this job the 1st 2 yrs I was here. I was the new kid...AND the Affirmative Action new kid at that...so yeah, I spent alot of time reading and laughing...and then @Sandra flucked up and opened the door...

• SangriaSugar

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

SS I had buried that man’s voice and image in the deep dark depths of my soul and you have forced me to remember him!

SSSoaawwwyyy Brown!!

• Candi Apple

All of them @OTB on every damn post. You missed your calling

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

OTB... can you whisper what you said to get a warning? :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

@Truth32... :mad: and thats exactly why I will revel in her misery. Who doesnt know not to boast????

Gloria: We are perfect...blah, blah, blah...my man dont cheat...blah, blah, blah...
    Jump-Off: Hello? Hello? Yes, may I speak with Gloria Allred...are you familiar with the very married Matt Barnes? Well, I am...

• BROWNSUGAPOET

SS i dont know what you can do to make it up to me becuz i had to have counseling and shock therapy!

@ Crz & Candi Apple

Yall know these new kids on the block, just wanna be down, but ain't goin down to do no time cuz they out fo self, and ain't beat to go to jail. They down fo they ni**az, and'll ride or die fo they ni**az, til the red lights get involved. Then it's, "Officer, I'll tell you e'rything you need to know, cuz I can't go to jail."

Lil mofos will tell on they Mama's and Grandmommas/

Truth :shrug:

Thats why she didnt ban me because I didnt say it per se...but SoulwithSass did and I reposted it with :blink: I was saying I had to wash my eyes out after I read it...for the life of me I cant remember what it was....LOL

I know it had something to do with Sandra's sexual oreientation but a little, or WAY, more graphic than necessary...

Truth

Thats why she didnt ban me because I didnt say it per se…but SoulwithSass did and I reposted it with I was saying I had to wash my eyes out after I read it…for the life of me I cant remember what it was….LOL

I know it had something to do with Sandra’s sexual oreientation but a little, or WAY, more graphic than necessary…
    ____________________________________________________________

What post was that???

• OutsidetheBox

Ms. Truth What post was that??? I know it was one concerning Ms. Chapman (or Diddy Baby Mama #3, if you nasty...) :coffee:

@Mirs
    I think it was the post about sara chapman and or diddy cease letter....

• Candi Apple

@mirsmommy yeah everybody for self. Get them old people. :shotsfired1:

@OTB Yeah, Thats why I left the plantation behind. :clap: But you should read more LMAO

• Thetruth32

@Truth32… and thats exactly why I will revel in her misery. Who doesnt know not to boast????

Gloria: We are perfect…blah, blah, blah…my man dont cheat…blah, blah, blah…
    Jump-Off: Hello? Hello? Yes, may I speak with Gloria Allred…are you familiar with the very married Matt Barnes? Well, I am…
    ---------
    I know the other bball women sittin back like we told you so...lol

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

What Is the Big Deal About Diddy’s Big Deal With Macy’s?
    Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thats it @Truth!

Choco says:

@Mirs
    I think it was the post about sara chapman and or diddy cease letter….
    ____________________________________________________

I found it, and saw a few of her comments. Wow. :lol:

• bigtyme

mirsmommy says:

Choco says:

_____________________________________________________________________

Damn, G-ma was makin moves, well tryin to. Damn, was she really the one pushin the coke and not Frank????

----
    you know the movie or the tv special didn't tell the whole story. she spent time in the pen too for dope just like he did. i read a story about their daughter and how she was raised by her grandparents when her parents were in the pen and how she was embarrassed about her parents.

• crzasallgetout

@OTB
    where did you read about Matt Barnes?

• OutsidetheBox

*just read that old Diddy post again…Classic!*

:rofl: cause @Brown was like, “Dearly Beloved….”

@Bigtyme
    I can't believe she made the same mistake twice she will die in prison wth see how doing dirt rewards you...

• SangriaSugar

@Brown...well...just send me the bill for that therapy...that should make it up and be bout square right :lol:

• bigtyme

@choco! i know! what a silly rabbit. she must love to live the thug life. f' these rappers, ms.lucas is real deal...

• OutsidetheBox

Hello Beautiful @Crza. Nice place but messy too.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

OTB did I not call it!

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

I was weak when Brown asked for her email so she could talk to her in the afterlife. :rofl:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

@ crzasallgetout

I just saw the pic of him holdin the latina chick! He's holdin her like he was gettin ready to carry her over the threshold!

• bigtyme

google glamour magazine and frank lucas and the story about his child and wife in there.

• OutsidetheBox

You called it @Brown. Like 70 comments before I even considered her being banned. SMH

• BROWNSUGAPOET

ms truth I guess she didnt wanna let us know what the afterlife was like!

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: All over again. 'Memba when @Man told @Krysi he couldnt help with her funeral cause they was e-enemies?????

Bay Bayyyyyy!!!! :rofl:

• SangriaSugar

:rofl: @OTB...Man straight marked his name out :rofl:

• crzasallgetout

@ Brown
    I just saw that mess. I wonder what Gloria will have to say now about their "perfect" relationship.

crzasallgetout says:

@ Brown
    I just saw that mess. I wonder what Gloria will have to say now about their “perfect” relationship.
    ________________________________________________________________

She ain't gon say nuthin but where's my money for "Child Support" for Check and Checkmate (c) Katt Williams. :lol:

• M_promp2

WTF?????????????

• Nightshift

Choco says:

----------------------------

I thought she was so out of that life. That is what her daughter claimed in an interview on V103 ( Atlanta).

• http://myspace.com/dannyblaq dblaq

Well during my tenure of working with a bunch of celebs and athlete, one thing is all too common, that people with real business sense and good intentions are not credited for the simple fact that these folks are not into their whole celebrity, famous persona and aura. They simply want to do the work and not deal with all the Diva/Ego games they like to play.

So what happens all these celebs, athletes, etc ... flock to their homies and their homies because they are masters at kissing up and laughing at all of their jokes.

I never forget when my PR chick at a press day asked me how come I wasn't wearing my biz partner who was a 2x pro bowl NFL player Jersey? and I responded to her "I am a grown as man and WTF do I look like wearing another grown mans Jersey not on game day. I ain't sucking no man's d**k" and he happened to be right there. She was so in shock and awe and disbelieve I said that. But my partner felt the same way.

But that is why these katz get took for every dollar and I don't feel bad, put people in your camp because of work ethic, background, character and accomplishments. Not because you BFF recommends them, they seem to be cool and they got their nose all up in your ass.

• http://myspace.com/dannyblaq dblaq

Oh another reason they don't like to pay people even though their have the money. Matter of fact 90% of all celebs and athletes don't like to pay for anything but they request people to pay their high ass fees. So I guess some people feel like they have to get theirs one way or another.

If you just rock like me with the "No Pay, No Play" motto no matter who they are. You may not have deal with all the B.s.

• http://thecubiclechick.com STLVixen

This is all a little weird. This report makes no sense and just because you are accused of something doesn't mean you are guilty. I guess Necole has transcended from Blogger to celebrity. She stays IN the news, not just reporting it.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

I guess folks just say f*** credentials and background checks.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

starr says:

I don’t like my bloggers becoming celebrities, or getting too close to em. I like my blogger anonymous lol if they can be….thats why i like sandra and y b factual lol.

*****************************************

Oh please, Y B Factual is the biggest brown noser of them all. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Choco says:

**********************************************

Thank you Choco. :coffee: Obviously they are biased Necole Stans, and if so, why are they here?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose