Dwyane Wade’s Wife Sues Gabrielle Union For “Alienation of Affection”

Remember that woman who successfully sued her husband’s jump off for breaking up her marriage? Back in March, Cynthia Shackelford, 60, won a $9 million judgment against Anne Lundquist, 49, for wrecking her marriage. A judge decided that Shackelford was entitled to millions for her emotional distress and denial of access to her husband’s affection due to Lundquist’s interference.

Well, now the wife of superstar NBA player Dwyane Wade wants her revenge from her ex-husband’s jump off. It’s not even about the money as she stands to earn way more than $9 million just from her alimony checks alone. It’s about pay back, and Siohvaughn is entitled to compensation for her emotional distress.

I’m sure that getting Gabrielle Union in court and forcing her to admit she sexed Wade in the couple’s bed will be priceless!!

According to RadarOnline, Siohvaughn Wade alleges that Union “engaged in sexual foreplay with Dwyane Wade” in front of Wade’s 8-year-old and 2-year-old sons at his Miami home.

Of course Gabby denies all of her allegations, but we expected her to.

Obviously, if the children told mommy that they saw Gabby servicing their daddy then Gabrielle has no leg to stand on. I simply wouldn’t put it past her. If a woman has the cajones to steal a man right out from under his wife’s nose, then I would assume that the same woman has no compulsion about slobbing him down in front of the kids.

A woman like Gabby has no feelings or empathy for others. All these jump offs care about are their own needs and immediate satisfaction of taking another woman’s man.

Am I wrong?

193 Responses to “Dwyane Wade’s Wife Sues Gabrielle Union For “Alienation of Affection””

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:shotsfired1:

KaraZ says:

Actually aunty are you sure? I’ve only read that she’s suing on behalf of her kids for emotional distress. Alienation of affection is not recognized by Illinois law or is it?

pinksghetti says:

Court rooms will be packed if people start suing over affairs.

Kat says:

Wow! :popcorn:

missy says:

I am glad she is suing…and I thought it was on behalf of the sons not for “Alienation of Affection” …Boy I remember when Dwayne was bragging about how much he loved her and ish…Gabby girl you better watch your back if the dude will leave his college sweetheart who he felt worthy enough to marry…He will do the same to you

Gabby enjoy the free court side seat tickets while you can…

Shavrene says:

Get..get..get it!! As a married woman I am 10 toes in supporting such a suit! No one should come between married folks until the union is officially over. People take the sanctity of marriage much to lightly..

luvly1957 says:

She is not suing for the same thing as that other lady and me myself I think she needs to sit her azz down cuz u know its bad when your best friend comes out and takes the husbands side saying she used his money to buy her boyfriends motorcycles and shish. She mad cuz the the kids came home and told her that they met Gabrielle for the first time. It’s just a mess with that whole situation.

Uh oh…AKeys watch out!!

I couldn’t resist :lol:

This will never stand up in court…it’s probably just a ploy to get more money out of him…why do you think this divorce has been going on for 3 years??? First of all…she knew he was sleeping with other chicks besides Gabby…I’ve heard her crazy ass threatening voicemails….She’s just using this because Gabby is a public figure and she wants to:

a. Embarrass Gabby and D.Wade
    b. Get more money.

katgirl33 says:

She ain’t finna get shyt! How long they been going thru a divorce?

I was finna write something else, until I googled it…Auntie, you left some stuff out…AJC got the scoop!

That’s what its really all about…..she mad that he’s serious about her, and feels like she is taking away from her kids

So whats wrong with that? If you want to be a star, why would you even conduct yourself this way? Because she dont give a dam.n. And neither should Siovaughn.

Run it!!!!

missy says:

Also wasn’t Gabby engaged to a football player and left him because he cheated on her…or was that Kelly…

@Civil- You mean don’t let Mashona find this out…Poor beak nose and his concubine(j/p) A.K will be deep ish…..

CivilEngineer says:

It sounds like Siohvaughn would sue Jesus for her “emotional distress” if she could…#justsayin

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Hey Renegade!! **waving** Miss you guys! Hope your new job is going well.

I read somewhere that she had 2 lawsuits. One for the sons and the other for alienation of affection :shrugs: Jumpoffs be careful!!

yvonne79 says:

If this is true, Siovaughan should put her time and evergy into something a bit more worthwhile. I’m a firm believer in Karma. What goes around will definitely come right back around again. Dwayne will reap what he sows. In the interim, work on getting through the pain and moving on. At the end of the day, Gabby nor Dwayne are thinking about your brokenhearted behind. Trust me, I’ve been through it all. The sweetest revenge is being happy!

Hey Ms Kayla!!!!!!!!

I miss you toooooo……come baaacckkkk!!! :-(

missy says:

If jump offs could sue for emotional distress and ish why can’t the wife sue her husband….

Gloria Aldridge taking all them jump-off cases so Gabby need to get her on speed dial this ish is getting ugly…..

katgirl33 says:

OMG AUNTIE! You have left a LOT of stuff out…..

She pulled it a month ago, and Cook County threw it out….now she’s filing it on behalf of the kids……he is suing her for custody of the kids, and has asked for a psychological evaluation….the trial was scheduled for next month but it got pushed back…..he been trying to settle with her for years!!!!!

She ain’t getting nothing!!!! As I suspected, this is all about the Benjamins

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Heeyyyyyyy Civil!

I need some facts before I comment on this story

CivilEngineer says:

@missy…Gabby was married to a football player but I think it was Kelly. Roy Williams cheated on her.

Oh and hey Renegade, Ms. k & the rest of my SR peeps!

aqtpie says:

I feel so sorry for those kids, this is just sad!!!!! Gabby could give her a million dollars and guess what? That still wont make him go back to her nor split them up.

FloridaChick813 says:

Slobbing him down in front of his kids … I think Siohvaughn is reaching with that one..

Also, in MY opinion (again this is MY opinion) Gabby didnt ruin her marriage… Her husband ruined their marriage. Was Gabby wrong?? Yes she was!!!!!!!!!!!! But her husband was supposed to stay faithful to her. Her husband was supposed to stay away from wh0res like Gabrielle Union..

anyway,

Hey BROWN!! :)

CivilEngineer says:

Get away from your keyboard and dont type ever again please and thank you… :rofl:

Let me be honest I don’t like Dwayne so I could care less if she wins ..I mean poor girl was with dude from high school and ish so she is really taking it personal right now….I hope she can find inner peace and let Dwayne and Gabby stay with each other forever and ever… :)

katgirl33 says:

Mrs. Wade’s lawyers quit her divorce case, due to differences between her and them…..probably b/c she is prolonging this, and they been told her to settle…..

FloridaChick813 says:

katgirl33 says:

She ain’t finna get shyt! How long they been going thru a divorce?

I dont even think its about him “taking away from her kids” – I think its because she is embarrassed as sh.it…. Now she has to see her ex all on the blogs with Ms. Union, and she is just a bitter woman.. A woman scorned..

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams says:

The drama has begun!!!!!!

LilMissRed says:

SO IN OTHER WORDS…. THIS ISH IS ABOUT TO REALLY GET CRAZY!

PS. I DONT AGREE WITH THE TERM ‘SHE STOLE HER MAN’ THATS RIDICULOUS.. NOONE I REPEAT NOONE CAN TAKE A MAN OR WOMAN FROM ANOTHER… THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE WILLING TO LEAVE U FOR THE OTHER PERSON SMH

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

FLO
    I’m goin to get me a fresh cut today so I may be too fine to log in to SR tomorrow!

Really? So we care about Gabby? Thats crazy.

Siovaughn may be one hunnid types of wrong but she was the wife. He married her. his bad. Gabby bad for getting involved.

You dont get off on the robbery just cause you only drove.

FloridaChick813 says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

FLO

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meanNsurly says:

Hey Renegadesince1985…..I know you. We went to HS together.

missy says:

@OTB- You make a good point….The person who drives the get away gets jail time also…

I think Gabby is just as guilty for knowingly sleeping with a married man…If she was sleeping with him….She shouldn’t have dated him until after the divorce was final but that is just me….She wouldn’t have to be dragged into this drama…Now she looks just as bad as Dwayne…. But this is just me..

yvonne79 says:

You know, I can understand Siovaughan being hurt. Like the rest of us, she’s human. I too was in a long term relationship with a man who cheated and winded up getting his “side chick” pregnant. I do believe that no one on this earth is perfect therefore we could’ve worked through his indiscretion. Unfortunately, I wasn’t woman enough to deal with this new chick and the fact that she was pregnant. Especially considering how I just had our daughter two months before.

While it hurt tremendously and there were days I felt I could not go on; I had to Dust myself off and keep it moving for the sake of my children. Siovaughan’s children need her to be healthy in both mind and body. Taking him back and forth to court isn’t helping at all. It is clear this man has moved on. It’s time to let it go. Sign the papers and move on!!! Perhaps a counseling session is needed :shrug:

tintin1979 says:

Youre wrong Sandra. for D. Wade’s wife to think Gabby ruined her marriage she is mistaken. D Wade has been f**king, whores, groupies etc,. Gabby is just the winner.

ohso says:

I feel sorry for her…its kinda like the tale of older man leaving his faithful wife at home for the younger secretary. It stinks all the way around. I cant say she’s wrong cuz when it happens in the movie i cheer the wife on for getting revenge on BOTH of them. (ie when Angela Bassett slapped the sh@* outta that white woman on Waiting to Exhale) :shrug:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Thanks Katgirl for the REST of the story. You are the best-est! Now, I still think she should sue the jumpoff. Get cho money Siovaughn! But I think the husband needs to pay as well because he’s the one that stepped outside the marriage. He chose to say ” I want to **** someone else”. Gabby shoulda been smart enough to say “I’ll wait until you are divorced”.

Hey Civil!!

yvonne79 says:

____________________________________
    I agree with you. We don’t know the details on how Gabby and Dwayne’s relationship started but hey, play with fire and eventually you will get burned. I for one do not think this relationship will last long at all.

cheeks8683 says:

well dang…I heard about this but didn’t want to think it was true…well since 2009 was the year of the jumpoff its only fitting that 2010 is the year of revenge for the scorned woman/wife let the games begin…fantasia, trina, alicia sweeties get your lawyers on speed dial :popcorn:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I thought they were already separated and celebrity divorces go on for years! Especially when you have money like he has so it could be years before they work out all the details and that divorce is final

meanNsurly says:

Hey Renegadesince1985…..I know you. We went to HS together.

Really? What HS…I’ve been to more than one

Choco says:

Now only if I knew I could sue jump-off back when I was married-Would’ve been hella WEALTHY!

WHAT IN THE FUKK?!!?

:blink:

@Yvonne

I don’t think they will last long either…and I agree with you Siovaughn & her kids should seek counseling…

aqtpie says:

She lied about the STD, so this could more than likely get thrown out of court. She is doing nothing but making his case stronger to get those children and have her declared emotionally unstable. Karma will always, always, always come, why stoop to this!!! I guess I’d feel different if she hadn’t lied about the STD because now I’m *side eyeing* her. Hopefully they will honestly do what is best for their sons.

meanNsurly says:

renegadesince1985 says:

meanNsurly says:

Hey Renegadesince1985…..I know you. We went to HS together.

Really? What HS…I’ve been to more than one
    _____________________________________________________

Toccoa….need I say more. LOL. This is Brad R. How u been? I had no idea you were up on here.

hahaha!!! Heeeeyyy….Did you come off FB…I haven’t seen any of your crazy azz statuses in a minute..lol

Yeah..I’ve been on here for a while…I don’t comment that much anymore though (the social climate has changed IMO)

CivilEngineer says:

:( @Renegade…I thought you didn’t comment as much because you’re working…though the blog has changed and gotten even more sensitive than before

meanNsurly says:

LOL. Yea I was addicted to FB so I deactivated the account to try and get it out of my system. I think I may be addicted to Sandy now……it helps my workday pass quickly and its very entertaining.

chase says:

They all wrong.

Mrs. Wade is wrong for dragging this court battle for way to long and getting the boys involved. When they get older they will be able to research this mess and see what was really going on.

Gabby is wrong for messing with a married man, they were “friends” while he was still married.

Dwayne is wrong because he is the one who vowed to love honor and cherish as well as to forsake all others. He was with this chick since middle/high school. Her parents let him move in with them when he had issues at home. Once he got big he kicked her to the curb. Crazy thing is I knew this was going to happen. When he first got into the NBA it was mentioned that he and his wife had been together for years. I said to myself watch he get a big head hanging around with Shaq and end up leaving his wife, sure enough he did.

Then there is the best friend that she is suing too, saying that she lied about the other man, the motorcycle, the baby and all that other mess.

@Civil

I don’t comment cause most people I like to converse with on here are on Twitter so I just chat with them there. I can’t be bothered with some of the people on here…frankly, their ignorance annoys me.

Not you though…you know I love you! :kiss:

@Civil

didn’t I tell you to log off and drop your keyboard (or cellphone) …

& if rene say she don’t come on because the change of the blog then thats why she stopped commenting :lol:

OH AND WHOSE SENSITIVE ON HERE … :popcorn: SPILL THE BEANS ….

meanNsurly says:

lol…it is entertaining…but it’s like choosing the lesser of the evils…either way it’s gonna be bad

———————————————————————

THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE….I mean, not saying I wouldn’t have sued Gabriel’s azz either AFTER serving the Niccah with papers, but you better believe I would not sit around and give him the opportunity to LEAVE me for anybody, I would politely divorce hiz azz, and YES I would sue the SHYT outta whatever jump off i have enough evidence against COMPLETELY AND ENTIRELY FOR THE HELL OF IT!

#whosaidhoezcan’tgetsued

#spendinghismoneyandYURN

intensemocha says:

LET IT GO AND MOVE ON-IF NOT FOR YOUR OWN SAKE AND SANITY

DO IT FOR YOUR CHILDREN

I GUESS SOME WIVE’S WON’T BE SATISFIED UNLESS THEY HAVE BLOW BY BLOW DETAILS OF HOW ANOTHER WOMAN SERVICED THEIR HUSBAND OR BETTER YET A VIDEO

EVEN IF ALL THE DETAILS DO COME OUT, WILL IT HELP YOU MOVE ON OR GET OVER IT??????

PROBABLY NOT, BECAUSE THE MOTIVE IS TO MAKE THE “OTHER” WOMAN HURT AS MUCH AS YOU ARE

WHILE YOU TWO ARE SLINGING MUD AT ONE ANOTHER HE COMES OFF AS THE ULTIMATE PLAYER-UGGHH

ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR-THE MAN

ENUFF SAID

KaraZ says:

As far as Siovaughn only suing because Gabby is famous, well maybe not. Gabby and Dwayne’s escapades were thrown in her face. It’s been almost 4 years since we’ve seen their pics on black blogs and her sitting at his games, i think its the public humiliation that makes it sting more and that’s why she’s suing now. Those other side hoes were her private agony, she didn’t have strnager looking at her with pity because these hoes were unknown to the public.

I support this suit.

“#spendinghismoneyandYURN”

Another one for the Pound Game! AND <3'd for your use of "Yurn"

intensemocha says:

AND KRYSI J

STOP DEALING WITH MEN THAT CHEAT-YOU GO TURBO/CYBER CRAZY TRYING TO MAKE A NO-MORAL HAVING JUMP OFF RESPECT YOU WHEN IT’S OBVIOUS SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR HERSELF

SUE ALL DAY LONG-DOESN’T MEAN YOU’LL COLLECT A PENNY, ESPECIALLY IF SHE HAS NONE

TOO MUCH TIME, ENERGY, AND EFFORT SPENT ON NONSENSE, WHEN YOU COULD EASILY ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM ALTOGETHER WITH YOUR DIGNITY IN TACT

LEAVE HIS AZZ!

:D @Renegade….there’s always facebook my love :lol:

@missy…I knew you didn’t really mean stop typing ;) And I don’t know screennames but there are quite a few people on here that take blogging (and probably life) way too seriously. Should someone elses’ opinion on a topic really get you all hot and bothered. They get a #doyou from me…

biglegs36 says:

Siovaughan, needs to find her something to do. Like focus on making sure that her kids adjust to their divorce. Why women hold on for dear life, when their man makes it clear that he is no longer interested! Take your ass on some where and sat down! If I want a divorce, BITCH give it to me! Getting a divorce ain’t the fcking end of the world. I wouldn’t give no man that much power over me. Take the money and run! She will basically be taken care of the rest of her life, because she has his kids, an unless his children have their own accountant, which they don’t. She will be doing whatever she likes with the child support she will be getting.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KaraZ says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

——————–

Celebrity divorces do not take longer than average. Look at Paul McCartney, his money is longer than 99% of the Earth’s population, his divorce was a wrap in under 18 months and his was a dirty one with Heather pouring water on his lawyer’s head in the middle of court.

@Civil
    I didn’t mean it ..really???? …i thought i was being quite serious and you get a #doyou from me then :rofl: ….

but seriously log off.. :lol:

katgirl33 says:

She is suing now b/c first time she sued for Alienation of Affection on her own behalf, Cook County Court threw it out….her lawyers den quit on her, and now she’s reaching to get anything she can get….

Question: Did Swiss Beats wife go this route when she found out about Alicia? Nope….well, not yet…LOL

Krysi J says:

WHAT THE FUKK DID I JUST SAY??!!! “politely divorce” “never give a niccah the opportunity to LEAVE me”??

SIT AND SPIN…..POOT BROCCOLI HOE, ALL UP IN MY AZZ LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I ATE FOR LUNCH! DON’T BE LOOKING HALFWAY OVER THAT GRAVATAR AT ME BOUT MY DAMN OPINION, YOU AND YA BAT SHYT CRAZY CLICK ON FOODSTAMPS!!!

*mumbling*

fukk you mean… :rolleyes:

Luci Liu says:

EVERYTHING YOU DO, WRONG OR RIGHT, COMES BACK TO YOU. BOTH GABRIELLE AND DWAYNE BROKE A COMMANDMENT. THE LAWSUIT WON’T EVEN COMPARE TO THE HEARTACHE GABRIELLE AND DWAYNE WILL ENDURE FOR THE DIRT THEY CHOSE TO ENGAGE IN.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I hope the judge takes this as proof that Siovaughn is unfit to be the mother of those children at this point. She’s lashing out at the entire world over the break up of her marriage. How you sue YOUR attorney? WTF?

GET OVER IT SIOVAUGHN!

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @missy…I’m sure I’m not the only one that gets annoyed when comments get personal, even if it’s entertaining sometimes :lol:

Silhouette says:

:cosign: KaraZ

Krysiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! Stop. *sprays Febreeze*

yesindeedio says:

no and ma’am! you are absolutely RIGHT! These Hollywood hookers need to learn. I don’t understand people. Whatever happened to the Golden Rule?

These broads need to learn that if a man wants you, then he will want you AFTER he gets his business straight with his family. It’s not a good look to have your name attached to some foolishness like that. Besides, remember that story about Wade being with these other chicks while Gabrielle was in the parking lot? She can’t expect him to marry her…winch.

Wade is not getting off cheap either since he has to pay in spousal support and such.

CivilEngineer says:

Like I said before Siohvaughn is preparing for her suit against Jesus, the Apostles, Mary, the dog down the street that barks at her, that clerk in Walmart that charged her twice once, me for this comment, you for reading it, etc.

“I’m sure I’m not the only one that gets annoyed when comments get personal”… @Civil…?

Could you give me an example? This is for my own knowledge. Do you mean when we get off topic? Or if someone responds to another’s comments? What specifically annoys you?

@KARA Z
    “Dwayne needs to give Siovaughn what she deserves which is definitely half. He might not be enjoying the success he has now if not for the charity and support of her and her family.

I support this suit.

regarding her so called best friend… yeah i think that chick slept with Dwayne too.”

WHAT?????? Is you serious? How she, or her family, helped him PLAY BASKETBALL??? I guess they helped him to grow to be 6’4″ too.

She tryin to drag this chit out because Dwyane Wade will sign a $130+ million dollar contract sometime this summer and she tryin to get some of that.

Choco says:

Now I know I’m well done Krysi brought back Poot Broccoli HOE SMDH :rofl:

ajonesy says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KARA Z

I support this suit.

May 5, 2010 at 4:43 pm

—–

being a mother is a lifetime job. playing pro basketball? MAYBE 15 years.

Sweet-D says:

I can’t really get mad at her. However I think this kind of case should be valid only if they can’t prove that the person suing hasn’t had an affair of their own. D.Wade’s wife actually admitted to having her own dirt within the marriage. So should a wife be able to sue for something like this? Yes. Should SHE be able to? Not in my opinion.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

if they don’t agree on the terms then it will take longer

Sweet-D says:

Oh Sandra, I don’t like the look of the new site… It makes it more obvious that I’m effing off at work.

aqtpie says:

@Man you believe that success in the NBA is all about the skill?

The Professional athletes I know were ALL advised to be married. And by advised I mean TOLD!

CivilEngineer says:

@OTB…I mean when someone responds to another person’s comment with hostility. But I think those are the people living through SR.

And sometimes comments go too far like the whole Attorneymom situation. It was like a gang fight in here…

Krysi J says:

being a mother is a lifetime job. playing pro basketball? MAYBE 15 years.
    ————————————————————————-

:claps:

@BROWN SUGA
    “if they don’t agree on the terms then it will take longer”

Which is why she is tryin to drag it out till D. Wade signs that new contract. He has to decide whether he will sign it before October/November…

(He will sign it regardless because it is $130 million)

tampa813 says:

I’m sorry but suing Gabby is pointless. She took vows with DWade so deal with that and not the othr woman. She need to worry bout her kids anyways.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I think she needs to let it go because from the looks of it she sounds petty! Why should she get anything from the new conract

*nods* Understood @Civil. I just try to look at the comments with rose colored glasses…tone/sarcasm is hard to see through words, IMO.

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    “you believe that success in the NBA is all about the skill?

My aunts and I thought they were crazy! Why would you get married?!?! But they believed it was best for their careers. Actually, i find that a lot with professional people in all sectors. Marriage makes you look good.”

WOW! They should have fired their advisors. The professional athletes I know and worked with were all told the EXACT opposite. It’s not a coincidence that LeBron is not married and Carmello has taken so long to get married or that Kobe fell out with his parents for deciding to get married. Tiger was advised not to by his father as well.

It has GOT to be the STUPIEST business decision an athlete can make. Particularly if they are young.

And yes, being an athlete is ALL about the skill.

attorneymom says:

I wish Mrs. Wade luck with her lawsuit. These jump offs need to be dealt with in a legal sense, of course.

After this, I want Mrs. Wade to let it go and stop torturing herself trying to punish a boy who does not honor his vows or his children. Trust me, he and Gabby will reap what the sow. Leave vengeance to the Lord.

ajonesy says:

@Man you believe that success in the NBA is all about the skill?

—-

i think half seems about right.

Okay…hit enter too fast…

Cont…. Thanks tho. Just wondered what could make folks stop commenting if they enjoy it. And I understand now: annoyance.

Okay @Man. Let’s disagree. Only one of them didnt get married though…he’s suffering from MBM (Multiple Baby Mama) syndrome right now. LOL

CivilEngineer says:

@OTB…I started putting “this is sarcasm” under my comments but @missy said it was unnecessary. Most of what I write has some sarcasm in it :shrug:

@AJONESY
    “negro please. until u squeeze a few big head kids out your peen don’t question how much she should get.

being a mother is a lifetime job. playing pro basketball? MAYBE 15 years”

He didn’t MAKE her have those kids. SHE WANTED them! How you apply for a job and then complain about it? YOU APPLIED FOR THE JOB!

yeah. Sometimes I forget that we arent all in each others head.

“/sarcasm”

Is good for those times@Civil

chase says:

A lot of the athletes that I know or know of are not married but they are in long term relationship and they stay cheating. The one that are married cheat as well, I guess its part of the game.

I do feel that a wife is due some money if they have kids and they were in a long term relationship with their spouse.

———————————————————————-

————————————————————————-

Civil, you know everybody tried to be nice about that shyt, but she just kept on….and on…..and on…….and on….and on

til one day

scandolous1 said: “girl sit down some where with that foolishness”

that was all it took, because everyone stayed silent for so long….and look at OL’ girl “INTENSE” …..nobody ever starts a conversation with that shyt until she goes off for no damn reason…..and after she leaves her retarded azz comment, you can’t help but str8-tEN her azz?? I think the majority of us, mind our own business OR carry on conversations without going back and forth and making it personal….we all know we’ll never completely agree about anything, but ain no use in falling out for elife?? We keep it moving…at least the SANE people do.

Men. Taking three steps forward and 10 back. Daily!

@MAN SAT DOWN SOMEWHERE! *pops him upside the head* :lolol:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

yall have a good one and Man can you please man up by tomorrow please and thank you!

@AJONESY
    “exactly. u gotta pay to play. the guys want u to dedicate your life to them and then they say they dont deserve half? basketball wives charity groups, stupid events, going to games, having kids, the cheating ….

i think half seems about right.”

Pay to play?????? WTF?

And no, they DON’T “deserve” half anymore than a fan deserves half for watching him play on tv. SMH.

“Fallin out for e-life”

Girl, you so poetic!

:rofl: :rofl:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:offtopic: Sandra, I thought I read awhile back on here that you were at Tiny’s Nail Bar opening. You said they were taping it for her show and that you would be in it. I didn’t see you on there last night unless you were in the back? :shrugs:

Bye @Brown!

Andrew says:

It wasnt my penis. So I have nothing to say bad. I love gabby

CivilEngineer says:

#attheendoftheday…they were married; he cheated; they’re getting divorced. She’s guaranteed money. I don’t see the point in suing a 3rd party or 3rd, 4th and 5th parties in Siohvaughn’s case. Bow out gracefully…she looks lawsuit crazy right now IMO

ajonesy says:

@AJONESY

being a mother is a lifetime job. playing pro basketball? MAYBE 15 years”

—–

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Bye OTB, MKM,KRYYYSSAAAAYYYY, CIVIL, MAN, JON BOY, THELMA, JJ, MICHAEL, TOOTIE, LAURA, RUDY, THEO, VANESSA, DENISE ETC………………..

ajonesy says:

———————————————————————-

————————————————————————-

til one day

scandolous1 said: “girl sit down some where with that foolishness”

—–

i’ll co-sign that. especially about intense.

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @Krysi…that seemed like A LOT of pent up frustration. You speak the truth though e-round :yes:

:cya: @BROWN

Andrew says:

How do I set a display picture I cant figure it out

@AJONESY
    “right. i agree with u. all i’m saying is she should still get compensation for the job. because hers isnt done. while he on the road splashing down gabby … who the fckk u think got the kids? lmao”

She didn’t take the job for no “compensation!” There is so “Mother’s Salary.” Who goin “compensate” him for being a father??????

See, this is why I hope Wade wins the custody battle. Let this “lawsuit” demonstrate that Siovaughn is “unstable,” “bitter” and “resentful.” Also that she may have lost her grip on reality. At least that’s what I would have said if I were him.

Disgrace.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:lol: @ Brown :cya:

@Civil your choice of words: “Bow out gracefully”

Why? Because…? What has Gabby done that was so full of grace? Why should she not get a little shi.t shine for her shoes? Gabby is straight flaunting the man. And I would never slob my BF down in front of his not yet in the know kids. Just U.G.L.Y. The kids said that; not Siovaughn.

Men will leave their wives with the notice and not hear about it on the innanet when the jump-offs get put on blast too. This is a step in the right direction. LOL

“Fallin out for e-life”

Girl, you so poetic!
    ———————————————————

:rofl: I can’t stand ur crazy azz OTB!!!

Civil said:
    ————————————————————————

I can agree that Siohvaughn looks lawsuit crazy now, because she should have nipped it all in the bud the first time, but she obviously was emotional and heartbroken about the divorce. 2 court cases is all it took…ONE vs. WADE, and ONE vs. UNION.

#Imstillsuingyoazz

#letsseehowmanymarriedmenyoufukkinthefuture

ajonesy says:

@ man

trust what i say.

BYE BROWN!!! *waving*

Cinderella says:

I wonder if Dwyane will sue Siovaughn’s boyfriend for the motorcycle and other gifts she bought him with Dwyane’s money?

@AJONESY
    “behind every “unstable,” “bitter” and “resentful” women is a man that made her that way.

trust what i say.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

…and behind that man is another “unstable,” “bitter” and “resentful” woman…

Binki says:

I understand her filing for this reason. If another woman is out in public with your husband while you and he are still married, and you’re want to try to save your marriage, it has to be painful and embarrassing. Furthermore, you are able to put a face to your pain and why he may be shutting out all attempts to rebuild your relationship. I’ve never been married myself, or slept with a married man, however, I have been attracted to a few and have had a few come on to me before. I do feel that the husband should be held more accountable because THEY are the ones that took the vows, but in the end…it takes 2. Both Gabby and Dwayne are wrong in this.

The Divine Ms. K says:

Ok, I’m not gonna read through all the comments, and I’m sure I’m in the minority but – she needs to get over it.

I’m married and if my husband takes up with someone else – then that’s HIS bad. She is wrong, but all he had to do was tell her to kick rocks. Why am I going to go after the other woman. Hell, at that point, they can have one another. I just don’t think anyone can be “stolen” – people are not property, but living creatures with free will. And good or bad – we exercise it.

I mean, sorry – she sounds bitter. He’s moved on, she should do the same. Reality is, once a divorce is in process, people move on. I mean, is he (or anyone else whose moved on from a marriage) supposed to wait until the FINAL paperwork is signed? I guess…what if a divorce drags on for 10 years? I’m not holding my life up because someone has issues with me moving on.

Again, I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I’m cool with that.

@Cinderella. Heard that she was suing her as.s too. Siovaughn done lost her dam.n mind :coffee:

SMH. Ridiculous.

CivilEngineer says:

@OTB…I say bow out gracefully because now she seems demented. Yes divorce Wade, get your money. Since it’s legal, sue Gabby…throw some salt on her lol BUT the lie about the STD, the issues with the first lawyers (because of her track record I blame her) and suing her friend for airing her out…she gives me delusional.

Like Krysi said her emotions obviously have gotten the best of her and I guess seeing them all over blogs only makes it worse

Can we at least agree that it is okay for her to be bitter? Everyone keeps saying she is bitter. Ummm yeah. I would think so. Nothing wrong with being bitter when his GF is gushing on the talk show circuit and getting it in in front of the kids…then the kids bring their asses home and tell YOU ’bout it. Yeah.

Bitter is alright for now. She can wash it away with all the Rozay she’ll be buying with Gabby mo-nayyyyyy! :danban1:

#carryon

missy says:

@Civil- You did not bring Mary,Apostles & joseph into this discussion… :nono: 0_o :rofl: Didn’t I say log off… Do i need to press the button for you *LOG OFF* <–click

And if you want to be safe…write you are being sarcastic… because everyone isn't going to take it that way….

Krysi J says:

…and behind that man is another “unstable,” “bitter” and “resentful” woman…
    ————————————————————————

no behind that man is a low life, dyck in the booty, rudy poo azz, slut for a human being jump off who sleeps with married whoremongers.

:rolleyes:

Such an engineer, you are. Logic always wins over emotion with the Science heads.

tiarajenine says:

She can blame Gabby all she wants but she really is trying to hurt Dwayne. She needs to properly place the blame on her husband for having a lack of self-control and forgetting his marriage vows to be with someone else. Then you can blame Gabby for dating a man that is still legally married but this whole divorce is getting to be a little much isn’t it? Geez!

Oh dang it I just see my new gravi… “Kobe Doing work” :rofl:

SMH. Ridiculous.

———————————————————————

when did Kim and Reggie get MARRIED nUCCah!?? :waiting:

ajonesy says:

Krysi J says:

…and behind that man is another “unstable,” “bitter” and “resentful” woman…
    ————————————————————————

:rolleyes:

—–

exactly. or his enabling azz momma.

“enabling azz momma.”

My favorites. :coffee:

/sarcasm

KsMommy says:

Sorry didn’t read comments yet on my bb. But I think sihvoghb is crazy. Why is it shaunie gets praised for dating while married but gabby is a home wrecker. Last I checked dwayne been separated for lik 2_3 yrs. I think his ex is bitter. Not to mention she got an std from when SHE was cheating during the marriage. Now she using their kids as bait. THAT’S hoe sh*t right there.

@AJONESY
    “…and behind that man is another “unstable,” “bitter” and “resentful” woman…
    ————————————————————————

—–

exactly. or his enabling azz momma.”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Please… can’t nobody make you “unstable,” “bitter” and “resentful.” If someone is like that, then they are like that on their own accord.

**side eye Siovaughn azz**

———————————————————————-

:yes: ummm hmmmm e-round on point indeed.

aqtpie says:

but ain no use in falling out for elife??
    _________________________________________
    @AJONESY

trust what i say.”
    ________________________________________________________________________
    …and behind that man is another “unstable,” “bitter” and “resentful” woman…

:rofl: falls the phuck out!!!!

@KRYSI
    “I’m sure Reggie Bush is rushing to the courthouse as we speak to file suit against Kanye West…

SMH. Ridiculous.

———————————————————————

when did Kim and Reggie get MARRIED nUCCah!?? ”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

They didn’t get married but the point is the same. JUST MOVE ON. Sheesh.

**Always tryin to find a way to reach back in the next niccah wallet and chit.**

ajonesy says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@AJONESY
    “…and behind that man is another “unstable,” “bitter” and “resentful” woman…
    ————————————————————————

—–

exactly. or his enabling azz momma.”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

**side eye Siovaughn azz**

—-

**side eye Siovaughn azz**

———————————————————————–

You’re right no one can make you unstable, bitter, or resentful, but they can PISS YOU OFF, HURT YOUR FEELINGS, AND MAKE you SUE THE SHYT OUT THEIR AZZEZ

***side eyez Union and Wade***

missy says:

Sandra did you pick that picture of Gabby and dwayne because Gabby looks a little chubby in that pic…..

@AJONESY
    “i wish i could agree. but to give dwayne ZERO responsibility for this is …. well … is fckking stupid.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Responsiblity for WHAT? NOT loving someone anymore????? Don’t that chit happen everyday?

How are you going to try to LEGALLY MAKE someone LOVE you?

They oughta hit Siovaughn azz in the head with the law book after they toss her out. SMH.

KaraZ says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————————————————————
    Actually her family did help him grow to 6’4″. He lived with her mother when life at home became difficult for him. So her food helped him reach his height. SATDOWN! Give her half she’s been there since before he had ****, her support and that of her family from high school, through college helped him reach the success he has now. So again Man i say SATDOWN and let this woman get half. That’s the price he will have to pay to walk away from this, and since he’s going to make more money, it shouldn’t be an issue.

Krysi J says:

They didn’t get married but the point is the same. JUST MOVE ON. Sheesh.

————————————————————————-

NOOooo…..the POINT is they Kim and Reggie are not MARR-IED.

Krysi J says:

They didn’t get married but the point is the same. JUST MOVE ON. Sheesh.

————————————————————————-

NOOooo…..the POINT is Kim and Reggie are not MARR-IED.

ajonesy says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@AJONESY
    ____________________________________________________________________________

How are you going to try to LEGALLY MAKE someone LOVE you?

————

@KARA Z
    “Actually her family did help him grow to 6?4?. He lived with her mother when life at home became difficult for him. So her food helped him reach his height. SATDOWN! Give her half she’s been there since before he had ****, her support and that of her family from high school, through college helped him reach the success he has now. So again Man i say SATDOWN and let this woman get half. That’s the price he will have to pay to walk away from this, and since he’s going to make more money, it shouldn’t be an issue.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Please, if anything livin with her crazy azz family probably STUNTED his growth. He is AT least two inches SHORTER than average for his posisition.

I mean if she is crazy enough to sue everyone that crossed her path I wonder how crazy she is at home.

I hope they remove her innocent children from her insanity.

She goin steal *ahem* receive her portion since he foolishly got married… Hopefully it won’t be anywhere NEAR half though.

KaraZ says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

SMH. Ridiculous.
    —————————————–

why would he? He wasn’t married to that slore, he was just having his free turn on the KimK ride for 5 good years too…:coffee:

@AJONESY
    “u cant legally make someone love you. but out of respect that this person has been with u thru thick and thin and is the mother of your children … u can leave them with a little dignity.

men learn to treat women by the way their fathers treated their mothers. so what do u think they are learning?”

She thrashing her OWN diginity! Dwyane ain’t have no hand in that. If I was D. Wade, I would sit my children down and say:

“Mommy has to see a special doctor because sometimes her head doesn’t quite work right.”

…or something to that effect. They’ll see sooner or later that Momma “is at the dance but ain’t no music playin.” Ol crazy azz.

They are prolly learning PATIENCE with women from their father.

*pops a grain of salt*

Cause that is the same dude who said Toya is the “classiest of them all”.

:coffee: <—water :lolol:

@KARA Z
    SMH. Ridiculous.
    —————————————–

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kim is not a slore….

——————————————————————–

:rofl: :rofl: ….WHOO WHOO …. :rofl:

*ahem*

and let me add “POW!” to that.

@OUTSIDE THE BOX

Toya IS classy. That is all.

I know @Man. You told us already.

*Drake voice*

#WeJustDontBelieveYou

Krysi J says:

Toya IS classy. That is all.
    ———————————-

@KRYSI
    “Toya IS classy. That is all.
    ———————————-

Yea Ray J thought the same thing about Kim until she agreed to film a sext tape. ”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Sext tape Schmext tape.

Whateva… Kim is a lady that was duped into that tape by Ray J. She is only guilty of being trusting and naive.

Right @Man. And that is further proven by Ray J’s “enabling azz mammy” and Kim’s opportunist azz mammy.

They are all quite stellar. Pictures of classiness.

KaraZ says:

Sext tape Schmext tape.

———————————————————————-

Exactly, Rudy Poo, **** in the booty azz SLORE, who just happens to have the face of class, and the puzzy of a PROSTITUTE.

ajonesy says:

They are all quite stellar. Pictures of classiness.

—-

exactly. now MAN please stfu unless u plan on sending out those dik pics. until then i have nothing else to say to you lmao.

ajonesy says:

Krysi J says: the puzzy of a PROSTITUTE.
    ——

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@KARA Z
    “Man please shut all that talking up, you like bottom feeding whore types. You’re hardly someone to take seriously when talking about adult romantic relationships.

Siovaughn put in her work before Dwayne was even a basketball star, by all accounts (including his) he wasn’t even a star in high school when they got together, she stayed with his scrawny ass all through that, and supported him and he wants to be up on black blogs with this “everyone gets a turn” ho, fine. He should pay her for her time and effort”‘
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

I don’t like no “bottom feeding NATHAN.” How you goin blame ME because YOU don’t know what and who a “lady” is? GTFOHWTBS!

Siovaughn fell in love with someone and that person fell OUT of love with her. THAT’S IT. She didn’t have no “retirement plan” or “severance package” and chit.

On here talkin bout she “put in her time…” and “she is due…” and all that chit. SHE DID THAT BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO, NOT TO RECEIVE NO FUTURE PAYMENT…. and if shd DID do it waitin on a future payment, then she is a HOE!

**niccahs always you think you owe THEM something, wtf?**

**niccahs always you think you owe THEM something, wtf?**
    —————————————————————-

well according to the JUDGEeeee…. :coffee:

KaraZ says:

@Man, you say you like women, who even Steven Wonder can see, are bottom feeding slore-types, you always go on about the attractive jiggly bits of slore types, you words are similar to those of an emotionally stunted adult who is incapable of having real romantic relationships, so please excuse me for being confused. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Siovaughn was there before he had ****, she should get her half of assets built until he legally filed for divorce, plus child support for the children according to his income until they reach legal age.

@KARA Z
    “you say you like women, who even Steven Wonder can see, are bottom feeding slore-types, you always go on about the attractive jiggly bits of slore types, you words are similar to those of an emotionally stunted adult who is incapable of having real romantic relationships, so please excuse me for being confused. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Stevie Wonder would the be the FIRST person pattin a niccah on the back for gettin with the women I like. Matter of fact, YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TYPE OF WOMEN I LIKE!

And hell yeah I love the jiggly parts of a woman! WHO DOESN’T? That ain’t got nothin to do with how I view relationships and stuff.

Anyway, I hate it when women start talkin bout “she was with him when he didn’t have chit blah blah blah.” HE WAS WITH HER WHEN SHE DIDN’T HAVE CHIT TOO! Why is SHE entitled to HIS earnings when they BOTH didn’t have shat? She ain’t do him no favor by gettin wit him, SHE DID THAT ON HER OWN ACCORD!

Hasn’t she been sattin on her azz for a good 10 years? And now she “deserves” half the earnings of another person?

Wait, does she deserve something from YOU? She did the same amount for YOU that she did for D. Wade.

yvonne79 says:

—————–
    Gabby is flaunting him?? :blink: She can have him! That cheating arse nikka ain’t no prize to a real woman! Trust me, Gabby is not exempt from his philandering ways. When he gets tired and wants some new cooch, he will drop her like a hot potato. Watch!

yvonne79 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    ——————
    Regardless of what happens between Mom and Dad, do not under any circumstances “down” one another in front of the children. Not cool. Children are a lot smarter than what we give them credit for. As they get older, let them formulate their own opinion about their parents.

Ms.Everything says:

I haven’t read any comments yet, but a man (or woman) is not a piece of property therefore you can’t steal a man. If he wanted to be with his wife, he would be with his wife and there’s nothing Gabby or any other chick could do to change that. Stop blaming women and letting men get off scot free like their animals with no **** control. That being said…..
    This is likely retaliation for his recent charges against her and unless she has concrete evidence that Gabby was with Dwade before their divorce papers were filed her alienation of affection will be dismissed. And foreplay can constitute many things. A kiss and hug could be foreplay to a child and unless she has concrete evidence that Gabby was on her knees while the babies were watching tv in the same room that will likely also be thrown out. She’s trying to save face because he filed for full custody last month

Yvonne…He is no prize…but that is what she is doing. Remember Sio was looking so ugly after that STD shi.t..and lo and behold her come Gabby gushing about DWade.

ggouch says:

First: LMBAO!!! takedattakedat you lint licking whores!!!!! I don’t really care about the parties involved (sorry Gab..but a hoe is a hoe)…BUT I am so glad that somebody is taking the necessary steps to but these whorish homewreckers back in their dark back alley place. You whores want to run out in front of the attention bus….now you got all the attention you need. SUE her pussy off of her MRS. WADE!!! I for one support you. Hell open a paypal account to help with attorney fees…I for one would pay

KsMommy says:

i can’t believe ppl actually support this crazy biatcho. Let me get this straight. SHE CHEATED. Caught and STD. Dwayne Wade stopped wanting her. Filed for divorce. Started dating. But Gabby is a whore and siovaughn is “getting what’s due”. She got an STD claimed she got it form DWade. Found out he was clean, she had to get it from somewhere. I don’t think Gabby is in the wrong for dating a man who obviously wants out of a marriage badly and has been separated for over 3 yrs. I don’t understand. CLEARLY. This woman is a tad unstable, a couple sandwiches short of a picnic *smh*. I hope Dwade gets custody.

KsMommy says:

Damn you can sue for anything now a days. I think I’m going to sue my Ob for alienation of single-womanhood. Had it not been for her interfering and delivering my child, I wouldn’t have to pay $200 a week for daycare.

Ms.Everything says:

Ok read the comments, picked up the kids, and to be honest until I started reading SR id never heard Gabby was a slore. I’ve always seen her as someone who married young got her heartbroke and has just been having fun :shrugs: Divorce is a complicated process and the more assets/children/time a couple has been together, the longer its gonna take. A regular persons divorce can take years so why do people expect celebrities to get divorces in a second? Believe it or not, what Gabby and Dwade are doing is very very very common. The reason its highlighted in high profile cases is because the media is all in their business. I know someone who took sometime for themself, met someone, dated a year, got engaged and planned a wedding in the amount of time it took for the divorce to be finalized. They got married 2 weeks after the judge signed the papers and no eyebrows were raised, homewrecker was never uttered and they’ve been married 15 years in a completely monagamous happy relationship. Once the judge declares the couple LEGALLY seperated and signs the papers all ties to the marriage are cut, the judge makes temporary custody and support orders, sale of any assets is usually prohibited without a court order, and any debts aquired or profits earned on behalf of EITHER party is their own (meaning @Man that contract will affect child support but not her alimony settlement). Some of you must have crazy supernatural self control, if you can withold from dating and/or sex for 2-3 years sometimes longer because a person you no longer care for is stretching out a divorce because they want to be difficult or they aren’t over you.

And I can speak on it cause I’m dealing with it, the abusive, cheating, drug abusing asshole I married skipped state and won’t comply with child support or the divorce. I can’t file for divorce under terms of abandonement til its been at least 3 years (holding my breath til July). Siovaughn is making things harder on herself cause without proof she’s making herself look desperate and insane (understandable if you’ve been hurt, humiliated, whatever) but IM is right, she needs to let go, move on and agree to a settlement before she loses everything including her babies to that jerk. I was broken but I picked myself up and kept it moving for the sake of these 4 people I nearly died bringing in this world and would gladly die to protect.

SweetNee says:

I don’t comment often, BUT…I pray everyday that I don’t end up as bitter and nonsensical as some of the commentators on this site. #thatisall

starstatus says:

Noone really knows the whole truth but how could anyone take sides with Wade’s trifling azz. After he sued that woman for custody of his kids, he showed his ugly side. This lady was with him from the start, not a randm jumpoff and he is trying to do her dirty.

The STD thing could have been true too because I remember that time and Wade was out injured. She probably never got the evidence at the time considering they were married so she had to throw it out.

And yes she should get half because she is the mother of his children.

Ms.Everything says:

Oh yeah, if anyone is up, does the lawsuit actually say she went down in front of the kids? Because let’s be honest here (for anyone with kids and is married, with the father or in a relationship) kids walk in on things. Maybe its just me, but I once fell in the middle of sex with my husband (I was pregnant, it was good and my legs went out) the crash was so loud it woke up my son who came running screaming “stop hurting my mama, get off her” ( :rofl: I can laugh now but was mortified at the time), should we be sued for traumatizing a child? We gave a weak ass excuse (I tripped, he fell trying to help me up, neither of us mentioned the lack of clothes just said go back to bed). Point is he’s fine. For all we know the kids woke up from a nap went in the room and caught them at the beginning, kids could’ve been outside and came in to see a passionate kiss in the kitchen. Sometimes people wanna call somebody a hoe so bad and side with the wife that they can’t see the full picture :shrugs:

free says:

katgirl33 says: She said kids got medium sized gifs for Xmas, while Gabby got the “biggest gift of the all”! OMG, she actually put that shyt in a court document….

*********************************************************

if she has to drag these kids into court and make them testify about some sex they purportedly saw their dad engaging in, that’s foul. any good defense lawyer would cross examine those kids and why would you want to put them through that? i have no respect for this broad. she goes WAY back with wade so she knows him. leave w/dignity. if you want to battle it out with a grown man, that’s one thing but to make a spectacle of your kids just to try to clown a jumpoff who is probably one of many is not commendable at all. and even if she managed to get a dollar from gabby, gabby’s still f*cking wade so what gives? she and shaunie need to sit their *sses down with this kid sh*t. these kids go to school and i know back in the day, we would have clowned them if all their business was in the street like that.

free says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: WHAT?????? Is you serious? How she, or her family, helped him PLAY BASKETBALL??? I guess they helped him to grow to be 6?4? too.

************************************************************

the only thing about this couple is that i think they were already married when he got drafted. anywho, the impending contract sheds new light but i don’t think she’ll get any of it because, once you start divorce proceedings, the judge will order the finances separated. in other words, she wouldn’t be entitled to anything new after the filing.

Nightshift says:

Regardless of how messy this is, I feel for Siovaughn. Gabby needed to wait until these people were completely divorce before she started to flaunt her relationship with Dwayne in public and the same goes for him.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Sandra, nice new page. As for the ‘sanctity of marriage’ when I met my husband, he was on his 2nd separation. Out of 9 yrs of marriage, they were together 3, and when they were apart, they have no sex. His wife left him twice, the first time, with the help of her father, she moved out on their 3rd anniversary, what drama. And when they got back together a few months later, she changed the locks the 2nd time. When we 1st started dating 12 yrs ago, they’d been separated for almost 3 yrs, and no sex. He told me he was divorcing her and there would be no 3rd time. She told someone that I didn’t give their marriage a chance to work. Seems to me she didn’t give her marriage a chance to work. My mother-in-law says she has the ‘I don’t want him but no one else can have him syndrone.’ I’m no home wrecker, never have been, never will ’cause if he leaves her, he’ll leave you. Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

FloridaChick813 says:

SweetNee says:

_______________________________

POOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Iagree :coffee:

free says:

i just read the AJC article and all this is for $50K. siovaughn needs to go ‘head on.

biglegs36 says:

I don’t understand why it’s always someone elses fault that your marriage didn’t work! Why should I have to put my life on hold, because you don’t want to let go of what we HAD? If me and my husband separate and file for a divorce, then I am going to keep right on moving! If it’s over it’s over! We don’t live together and we ain’t fckn! Get you a girlfriend, because I got a boyfriend! See you at the court house and make sure you sign them papers ASAP! DONE & DONE!

sbabyface29 says:

Sorry, but you coming for for my kids….I’m coming for your a**, ni**a & your B**ch! With no condom, RAW! Get ‘em Girl! I would’ve come harder than that. Sloppy a** home wreckers, play your cards & stay in your lane. You want to break up my marriage and think it’s okay bc you don’t know me…Let me show you who you f*cking with. I am so happy about this, Tito Ortiz’s wife, Moshanda, even the wife of that guy Fantasia was screwing, all of yall being cheated on with a woman with even a little bread, get that sorry n*gga, but get his ho too!!! ESPECIALLY when they’re trying to discredit you as a mother & who was taking care of those kids when his trifling a** was prancing this cunt around. Please, boo, bye:(
    *This has struck a cord with me & this is what I have to say about it. If you don’t like it, stop sleeping with married people. Atl I know it’s not that many eligible single men here, but this **** is wrong and you know it.

Krysi J says:

Wow, what a world we’re living in. When the wife is considered bitter,unstable, and resentful for suing an ex-husband and his mistress. When did it become normal for mistresses to have the right to someone elses husband or normal for a husband to help himself to a mistress throughout his marriage without consequence. What doesn’t make sense to me is how a wife is expected to take all that shyt in? Yet the offenders are held up and supported in their wrong doing? #wheredeydothatat? Yall tom bout you never want to be this woman cause she all these things…crazy, angry, etc.. Well then what is Dewayne considered a stable, moral, upstanding citizen who would teach his sons all the characteristics of being such a man, and what is Gabrielle? I guess now a days the Wife is treated with the ridicule and harshness that should be placed upon the persons who commited adultry?….and you don’t want to end up like her nor anyone else who blames who is truly at fault??….for your sake PRAY you don’t ever end up in THOSE SHOES sweetie….thats what you’re better off praying for. I don’t blame Gabrielle for Siovaghn’s divorce….I blame Dwayne Wade, but I sure az hell don’t blame his wife for taking him to court and if she wants to take one of his mistresses who doesn’t mind flaunting her and Wade’s business in the streets before a divorce was ever filed then so be it. :shrugs: If Gabrielle is found guilty of these charges…tell me how the hell is Siovaghnn to blame for that? Now I don’t agree with dragging the kids in it, I don’t even agree with her suing everybody that comes to her mind, as I said before she should have handled things differently. I thought Shauni handled her situation with Shaq with class, hell she just got her money and got out….but if she had decided to sue one of Shaq’s jumpoffs, so be it…hell she has five kids to raise on her own because of the divorce the more money the merrier she’ll be. All that new age, “the wife should be ashamed for being cheated on” :rolleyes: PLEASE. Stop tryna justify these hoes cuz you used to be one, or because you’re with a married man…..They can ALL move on, when the judge hits the gavel.

Lady Progressive says:

Here we go again! I can NEVER understand why women continue to believe that someone can “break up” your marriage. Is it because you refuse to take responsibility for the man you chose to marry? Is it because somehow you believe that men are so incapable of controlling their sexual desires that it is somehow the responsibility of every woman walking the earth to control YOUR man? Please! I firmly believe that women who condone their men foolishness and blame other women are more likely to end up with a cheater. While I understand it hurts to admit your marriage has failed, please understand that ONLY two people are responsible for what happens in that marriage. Stop believing that everything was “OK” until this woman came along. Now, before you start calling me names, nope I don’t sleep with married men but I am smart enough as a woman to understand that my husband is responsible for his actions and he is the ONLY person I would blame.

Lady Progressive says:

@Krysi

“I guess now a days the Wife is treated with the ridicule and harshness that should be placed upon the persons who commited adultry?”
    —-
    No, but a wife needs to understand when her marriage is over. This woman is not suing her HUSBAND for leaving her. She is suing an OUTSIDE party. Women must learn to stop fighting for something that is over. This is why her husband felt so free cheating on her because she clearly was one of those women who blamed everyone else but her husband. Women need to understand that men need to be held ACCOUNTABLE for their behavior. They need STANDARDS and when you don’t give it to them, they round a muck.

MzNisha2u says:

@ yvonne79 and intensemocha…yall gonna be my new cyber besties! LOL

but seriously… it all boils down to this, what God has in store for me, you…or the next person is gonna be for them… there is NOTHING a jumpoff can do to stop that…Is it wrong and unbelievable that women these days don’t have enough self love and self respect to prevent themselves from being jump offs?! Yep…but hey, to each its own. As a woman, a mother… hell, she HURT and from my own experiences, it’s a feeling like no other to have the man u love and devote urself to just quit…but guess what, that’s their loss, their fault, aint NO POINT in wasting time and dragging your family through such public misery, she needs to let it go and let God!

Lemondrop says:

I thought she cheated too? Did that turn out not to be true?

My brother in law and his wife were married for 12 years, she cheated on him before and while they were married. When she got pregnant by another dude, he wanted to leave but didnt he stayed for the kids.

When he found out she was sleeping with his co-worker, they got separated. She begged him to give her another chance, he agreed to work on the marriage. Until he found out that she had 2 boyfriends coming over to the house while they were “working” on it…the kids told him.

At that point he was done, later on down the road he started seein someone else. She wouldnt let go, took him 2 years to get her to sign the divorce papers.

She went around telling everyone he was leaving her because of another woman. When he started telling folks the real reason why, no one was tryin to hear it. Even the kids who saw it with their own eyes turned against him and they give his new wife hell.

I actually feel bad for his new wife because when they met he had been separated well over a year. She had NOTHING to do with what happened between them, yet she catches all the flack for it…blows my mind.

IF Wades wife was doin dirt, all the fault should not be placed on him just because he moved on with someone else. None of us know who did what we just see the end result.

I just feel when it comes to situations like these we shouldnt be so quick to call the new woman a homewrecker when that might not be the case at all.

I know nothing about Wade, Gabby & the wife, Im just speakin on things Ive observed within my own family and trust I used to think the same way.

misslee21 says:

@kRYSI WELL SAID!

Im rooting for the ex on this one, there’s way too many men to be kicking it with a married man, Im sorry and D.Wade aint even cute! I lost all respect for Gabby on this one here, she should be ashamed of herself!

Ms.Everything says:

:cosign: @PAhairston, free and lemondrop. I think some of y’all are looking at it from the perspective of the woman scorned but regardless of what caused their breakup (cause I’m pretty sure he didn’t leave her 2 or 3 years ago for Gabby. They haven’t been together that long and she is not the only one. Do they even live together?) that marriage is OVER. The second those papers were filed it was done and there’s no sense in holding onto a man or woman that does not want you. Why would you do that? I mean I held onto the bastard I married true and love makes you do crazy things but its time to let go, grow up and move on for the sake of her babies. It doesn’t mean Dwades right or I’m taking his side, but I am saying unless Gabby was in their bed before those papers filed she isn’t a homewrecker and shouldn’t come out of any of her hard earned money cause Siovaughn is hurting, bitter and trying to blame someone other than herself and her sorry ass soon to be ex husband for the end of that marriage. She admitted on national tv, they both made mistakes that led to the end and according to the earlier court records she said he gave her an std, which he didn’t have and she couldn’t prove or convince a judge he gave it to her, and her charges keep getting dismissed by the judge which is ruining her credibility. She needs to quit while she can, settle, collect those checks and split custody while she still can

1 Pingbacks