A loyal reader writes:

Hey Sandra!

Stopped by your site as I always do & I kinda giggled when I saw the pic of Rosa Acosta & her long flowing hair. In April, she spoke with Bossip about how she shaved her hair because of some medical condition & how she's still a sexy, super blah blah blah woman without it. So to see her with 6 packs of Remy #1 is hilarious to me. Even more hilarious...actually sad, is she has a medical condition that causes her hair to fall out yet she continues to get butt shots which I'm sure doesn't help her health in a positive way.

The things people do for fame SMH

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

ok...and...we already discussed this yesterday!

• Al-Ameera

Yes I remember the article of her speaking on her hair falling out...

Now, if only she would get rid that bargin basement dress. Looks like it came from Rainbow...no maybe worst

• Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams

:rofl: @ Al-Ameera

• Val

:coffee: hoe shyt

• http://facebook.com/Im2thick4u 2thick4u

She looks nice with short hair or long...keep doing you honey :) !!!

LMAO at Al-Ameera...not worser than Rainbow!!

What could be worse than Rainbow? :cry:

Rave?

• yerkesbabe

I think she looks nice, weave and all. And i'm dying for ass shots so I have no issues with the girls who are lucky enough to find someone who will inject you with the right stuff instead of bull$hit.
    #nohatinghere...thegirllooksnice!

• M3z

LOL @ Al-Ameera..

SR fam ya'll keep my day going!!

• Cinnamon Kisses

She stlll is pretty without the hair.......I agree the dress was a :nono: but I just want to know was this loyal reader in the room with her while she was getting her butt injections???? :shrug:

• yerkesbabe

yes... what dould be worse than rainbow? I shiver at the thought of that el cheapo store. rainbow is good for tank tops only!

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

:eek: :rofl: I'ma pretend like I didn't read that.

• Redeemed777

Continue to alter yourself. Continue to despise what God gave you to please the workers of iniquity.

• http://twitter.com/dckim74 dcwife1622

I do remember reading on another blog about her hair. I couldn't remember if it was the same chick. All of them are starting to look alike to me.

Serious question:

WHY IS EVERY WOMAN WHO HAS A NICE AS.S ACCUSSED OF AS.S SHOTS??? OR AS.S IMPLANTS????

• http://twitter.com/dckim74 dcwife1622

@ Ms. Truth #11....I was going to ask a question but I am going to pretend I didn't read that either. :coffee:

• Cinnamon Kisses

@ flo>>>>>>here<<<<<<<

• Cinderella

This story is about a month late. I read this on another site.

• MissGauzzz

@val... :rofl:

she's cute though! i like her hair short makes her look really pretty! :yes:

• http://twitter.com/dckim74 dcwife1622

FloridaChick813 says:

Serious question:

____________________________________
    When you get the answer please let me know..

• Chgoprime

@AL AMEERA

LMFFAO! I wonder if fake butts or injections cause hair loss? It is a form chemical to the human body.....

• OutsidetheBox

Because its not "normal" on them @Flo.

The same reasons Black women get asked if their hair is real if its long.

• Ms. Thickness

SHE ACTUALLY LOOK BETTER WITH THE SHORT HAIR...HELL I WANT ASS SHOTS TOO...LOL

• Man, I just don’t care™

Rosa you looking good and delicious with either long or short hair boo so don't you worry about it. :thumbsup:

• TSRBenz

sandra rose loves her woman

@yerkesbabe

I'm nosey (as hail)...humor me...why do you need ass shots? :waiting:

Tell me your measurements...and no, its not my business, but is any of this shi.t?!?

• FloridaChick813

Because its not “normal” on them @Flo.

The same reasons Black women get asked if their hair is real if its long.

True statement. But isnt she latino?? Arent latino's well rounded??

One of my friends, her hair is down her back, and people ALWAYS asking if its real.. She always says "no" though because she said nobody ever believes her when she says its real anyways :shrug:

• Ms. Thickness

CAN I GET A GRAVI CHECK ANYONE CAUSE I CHANGED IT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO BUT I STILL SEE MY DAUGHTER WITH SHADES ON

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Flo, I think because majority of these chicks butts look unreal, i.e., no stretch marks, no dents, nothing. just perfect skin and that usually screams FAKE. Now I do believe that that chick that Sandra posted yesterday from twitter was real.

• mirsmommy

Why is this loyal reader so damn concerned with what this chick (what does she do anyway???) does with her damn hair????? Why does it matter??? She's still pretty with short or long hair, soooo what's the point??

@ Ms Thickness -

I see an upclose shot of your lil one.. She's very pretty BTW ;)

ms.truth says:

I get that, but they can photoshop all that out..

H3ll, little as I am, I have stretch marks :rolleyes:

• SangriaSugar

She looks great with a shaved head...her features stand out more.

@ Flo...I wanna know the answer to that question too!!!

I also wanna know where these women who are getting these azz injections are having them done cause the Marie Claire article I read about the sh.it had nothing but horror stories & why its bad for the body!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Yes, latinos are but thats where the word we love comes into play: hate.

And it cant be much else. *shrugs*

FloridaChick813 says:

ms.truth says:

I get that, but they can photoshop all that out..

H3ll, little as I am, I have stretch marks

--------------------------

Not when they're in the club or by the beach. :rofl:

I dont think there is a woman on Earth without A stretch mark. :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

I should say: a woman with childbearing ability and years...

• mirsmommy

SangriaSugar says:

She looks great with a shaved head…her features stand out more.

@ Flo…I wanna know the answer to that question too!!!

________________________________________________________________________

There was a story a few weeks ago that about 6 women were sent to the hospital, in serious conditions, due to getting a** injections. The "doctors" that were injecting them were fake, and injected them with caulk.

SangriaSugar says:

She looks great with a shaved head…her features stand out more.

@ Flo…I wanna know the answer to that question too!!!

I believe it depends on who you have do it. There is also a procedure called the "brazilian butt augumentation" -- thats where the docs lipo out extra fat on your body and put it in the as.s.

SangriaSugar says:

----------------------------

I don't understand why anyone would want to have them. You're putting unnatural stuff into your body and it's mixing with your bodily fluids. :hurl: This is why I stopped eating McDonald's, BK, Wendy's, etc... I equate that to getting plastic surgery now once I saw the video, "McDonald's 4 Year old Cheeseburger"

• FloridaChick813

I agree to it being "hate"

I have no stretch marks on my belly -- THANK GOD

But I have a few on my breast and hips

• CivilEngineer

Whose looking at her hair :-o

• OutsidetheBox

@Truth how could your own fat be unnatural? That is a board certified procedure.

Just like getting implants, a lift, etc.

• FloridaChick813

@ ms. truth - Most fast food makes me sick now, I cant eat it unless I know im going directly home.

But I can understand why women opt for these things. Society has made it CLEAR that a big as.s is on every mans wish list. I have contemplated buyin an as.s, but honestly, im good with what I got, and when I put on the right sh.it, you cant tell me nothing :coffee:

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

What could be worse than Rainbow?

Rave?
    _______________________________________________________
    CitiTrends.... :coffee:

CivilEngineer says:

Whose looking at her hair

:lol: Not me!!! LOL

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

Just like getting implants, a lift, etc.

-------------------------

I was referring to the silicone, oil and all that other random mess.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Flo, I'd just rather work out and get the fatter booty than get injections if it was that serious. My man loves boobs anyway, so I'm good. :rofl:

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

@ Ms. Thickness, I see a beautiful B&W of a beautiful pretty eyed girl.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love the kids

:nono: @Gounch.

At least you can find last seasons Coogi/AppleBottoms/Dereon/Seven and a good church dress in CitiTrends! Rainbow got...uh..... *stumped*

• Chgoprime

I don't have stretch marks or cellulite, but then I don't have kids either. Don't know if that matters.....

• ajonesy

she has a$$ shots. or something because if u google videos of her not too long ago she didn't have it.

trust me. i saw it. google her. a grown woman doesn't just grow an a$$ overnight.

she can deny it all she wants, but the videos dont lie.

• aqtpie

I personally like her hair short. Either way I think she's pretty!

• OutsidetheBox

@Chgoprimne...and you have never lost or gained weight? Always been the same size? Lucky!

ms.truth says:

@Flo, I’d just rather work out and get the fatter booty than get injections if it was that serious. My man loves boobs anyway, so I’m good.

:lol: Okay!!! Luckily for me, my guy is into "in shape bodies" so when he see's a bish that most men think are "thick" - he thinks its fat :shrug:

Different strokes for different folks!

• ajonesy

oh and i'm not the resident stretch mark expert or anything. but it doesnt matter how big u are, if u have kids or what kind of preventative treatment u get.

if u gonna have stretch marks, u gonna have them. skinny girls with no a$$ have them, just as easily and some big girls may not have any at all

• Man, I just don’t care™

@AJONESY
    "she has a$$ shots. or something because if u google videos of her not too long ago she didn’t have it.

trust me. i saw it. google her. a grown woman doesn’t just grow an a$$ overnight.

she can deny it all she wants, but the videos dont lie."
    ______________________________________________________________________________

She could have changed her diet and did some squats. :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

"Different strokes for different folks!"

Thats the wonderful thing about it @Flo. There is somebody FOR EVERY BODY.

• ajonesy

@ man

@AJONESY
    “she has a$$ shots. or something because if u google videos of her not too long ago she didn’t have it.

she can deny it all she wants, but the videos dont lie.”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

She could have changed her diet and did some squats. :coffee:

___________________________________

her boobs look bigger as well. i guess she been exercising her ti.tty-balls too? lmao ...

• Man, I just don’t care™

@AJONESY
    "She could have changed her diet and did some squats.

___________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

Push ups can give the appearance of lifting and enlarging a woman's breast. :coffee:

• Cinderella

What could be worse than Rainbow?
    _______________________________

AJ Wright
    Dots
    Conway (Up-North discount store that has 3 locations in GA)
    Simply fashion
    579

• http://twitter.com/dckim74 dcwife1622

I was skinny all my life with a set of 34D's. After I had my 6yr. old in '04 my hips started spreading and my butt grew. I have a few stretch marks on my hips and butt. I've been cocoa buttering them to death and it does help. Thank God for good genes....I have none on my stomach.

Booty ain't everything! But I swear Hip Hop will make you think it is...We glorify these girls and then tear them down. SMH :coffee:

• ELove

DAMN... SHE LQQKS a WHOLE LOT Better w/ her Natural Hair (Real...)

Ms. Sandra if YOU can find ENUFF Pics of her with HER Natural Hair then YOU should do a Morning Glory post of her... She's DEFINITELY Worthy of that Distinction and Maybe (Just Maybe...) IT WILL encourage MORE Natural-Looking MODELS vs the All-Out Blah-Blah FAKE-Looking Ones (Being So Real Here...) :wink:

Cinderella! You win! *throws confetti*

Its Simply Fashion. The seams unravel before the Chinese workers even take it off the sewing machine. :coffee:

• FloridaChick813

I just googled pics of her and couldnt find not one with a small as.s :shrug:

But I cant view videos from the job, so i'll have to continue my research later.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

“Different strokes for different folks!”

Thats the wonderful thing about it @Flo. There is somebody FOR EVERY BODY.

---------------------

even more reason not to change your body for someone else right? ;)

• ajonesy

@ man ... lol i'm glad u know more about a woman's body than an actual woman. stop making excuses for this chick.

i can appreciate a woman with a beautiful body. just not a fake one.

#RealTalk

• FloridaChick813

“Different strokes for different folks!”

Thats the wonderful thing about it @Flo. There is somebody FOR EVERY BODY.

:danban1:

• OutsidetheBox

Stretch marks turn lighter and almost disappear over time. My last baby will be 4 in June. And Im just battling the upper thigh area.

• ajonesy

@ Flo ... check google when u get home. on the upside, it appears as if she actually has a background in dance. ballet perhaps. the chick is flexible indeed, but she didn't have that a$$.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

ajonesy...are you male or female?

• Chgoprime

OTB

Girl yes I've always been up and down the same 8-10 lbs!

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah @Truth ...which is why I wanted her to come back so we could talk (and by talk, I mean shame) her out of it. LOL

J/k (not really)

• Chgoprime

But then again my mama has 6 kids my sister has 4, neither of them have stretch marks or cellulite....

• ajonesy

@ ms truth. girl. lol. (and a hetero girl if u read my last comment lol)

• Man, I just don’t care™

@DC WIFE
    "I was skinny all my life with a set of 34D’s. After I had my 6yr. old in ‘04 my hips started spreading and my butt grew. I have a few stretch marks on my hips and butt. I’ve been cocoa buttering them to death and it does help. Thank God for good genes….I have none on my stomach.

Booty ain’t everything! But I swear Hip Hop will make you think it is…We glorify these girls and then tear them down. SMH "
    ______________________________________________________________________________

So you got 34D's AND a nice azz! You bout to make me take that trip to DC!

You know, I've never known why women worry about stretch marks. Especially if they are on the azz or teets. :shrugs:

I'm just sayin.

*LisaRaye face when she was holding Stacy Dash's wrist*

Lucky bish. Dont have no kids. :coffee:

LOL

• Al-Ameera

Wow, who knew everyone was up on Rainbow. I thought it was a NYC store. I never even heard of it before I moved here 4 years ago :shurg:

My friend and I refer to it and stores like it as "disposables".

• OutsidetheBox

Nosey here...are you all dark skinned people @Chgo? Just wondering.. Im always curious about genetics and such.

The only women in my family who have skin to be envious of are the dark ones. Like butter baby....us red/yella girls have not been so fortunate :(

• ajonesy

@ man

"You know, I’ve never known why women worry about stretch marks. Especially if they are on the azz or teets. :shrugs:"

I will agree with u on that.

ajonesy says:

@ Flo … check google when u get home. on the upside, it appears as if she actually has a background in dance. ballet perhaps. the chick is flexible indeed, but she didn’t have that a$$.

Will do! ;)

• Man, I just don’t care™

@AJONESY
    "lol i’m glad u know more about a woman’s body than an actual woman. stop making excuses for this chick.

i can appreciate a woman with a beautiful body. just not a fake one.

#RealTalk"
    _______________________________________________________________________________

I'm a GUY-KNOW-cologist so I'm always trying to learn something new about the female body. What can I say? :shrugs:

I think this girl's body just got thicker over time. NOTHING wrong with that!

**I SUPPORT WOMEN APPRECIATING ATTRACTIVE WOMEN!**

• OutsidetheBox

LOL @"Disposables." Cause you can run in there grab it and you dont care when you leave it behind at the beach/friends house!!!!!

• ajonesy

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@AJONESY
    “lol i’m glad u know more about a woman’s body than an actual woman. stop making excuses for this chick.

i can appreciate a woman with a beautiful body. just not a fake one.

#RealTalk”
    ______________________________________________________________________

I’m a GUY-KNOW-cologist so I’m always trying to learn something new about the female body. What can I say? :shrugs:

I think this girl’s body just got thicker over time. NOTHING wrong with that!

**I SUPPORT WOMEN APPRECIATING ATTRACTIVE WOMEN!**

_____

i hate u. lmao

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@ajonesy...oh ok, i could never figure out. :lolol:

I HATE THEM!!! Specially on my breats!! :shotsfired:

• http://twitter.com/dckim74 dcwife1622

@ Man

So you got 34D’s AND a nice azz! You bout to make me take that trip to DC!

I’m just sayin.
    ________________________________________

Ummmm who are you visiting in DC? I live in Chicago... :lolol:

I have brown-skin and the stretch marks are a little lighter. I use Cocoa Butter and it does a great job of blending. I'm only concerned in the summertime. I like to wear string bikini's so I want even toned skin.

• Chgoprime

@OTB

I'm light but my mom amd sis are dark brown......

Al-Ameera says:

My friend and I refer to it and stores like it as “disposables”.

LOL @ Disposables -- Sounds like WalMart to me!!

• FloridaChick813

Ummmm who are you visiting in DC? I live in Chicago…

• Ms. Thickness

THANKS FLO AND GGOUCH..BUT I STILL SEE MY OLDEST DAUGHTER WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO SEE THE NEW PIC...ADVICE PLEASE.

• OutsidetheBox

"Sounds like WalMart to me!!"

#whatchutalkingbout @Flo...I wish my daughter would throw away all that Miley Cyrus, True Blood bulljuve she had me buy form WalMart...

She has developed her "own" style and it takes everything I have to let her be. Oohhh honey. We look like some crazy people when we go out...me looking like Beyonce (everything with 4inchers) and her looking like one of them punk rock chillen...Willow Smith times 100 though...ugh.

• SangriaSugar

Ummmm who are you visiting in DC? I live in Chicago

• OutsidetheBox

Ummmm who are you visiting in DC? I live in Chicago…

:lolol:

He move too fast. Slow down fool.

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

Ms. Thickness says:

Clear your cache+cookies....sometimes you have to log out and back in too

• OutsidetheBox

@Thick. Clear your cache for your browser.

Tools--->internet options--->delete...or something like that...

• FloridaChick813

“Sounds like WalMart to me!!”

#whatchutalkingbout @Flo…I wish my daughter would throw away all that Miley Cyrus, True Blood bulljuve she had me buy form WalMart…

She has developed her “own” style and it takes everything I have to let her be. Oohhh honey. We look like some crazy people when we go out…me looking like Beyonce (everything with 4inchers) and her looking like one of them punk rock chillen…Willow Smith times 100 though…ugh.

:lol: I aint hatin. You know I bought me 3 bikini's outta there this year :)

P.S. Im sure the Miley Cyrus clothes are made with a little better quality then the No Boundaries. :lol:

• pinksghetti

I forgot about it falliing out but knew it wasn't real when I saw it. She's pretty with a nice body but like I said yesterday these women aren't too interesting anymore. They need to spice it up or something.

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

She's a pretty girl...and her abs are what I aspire for mine to be...I don't see what "butt shots" have to do with her health though :shrugs:

There is and will always be eye-candy...as long as men pay for it and the corps. are making money there will always be a girl ready for her "butt shot". lol

• http://twitter.com/dckim74 dcwife1622

@ OTB

_______________________________

Sounds like me and my 14yr. old...She loves the punk stuff, dirty chucks, adidas and puma's. I be like WTH. She does love Hollister, AE, Abercrombie and sometimes Aeropastle. She's now wearing the black eye shadow and i'm trying to be understanding but I'm such a prissy woman and she's rebelling....I guess I dressed her to girly when she was younger.

:lolol:

Flo I asked her why she wanted that ish! Made me so mad...i was throwing the ish on the conveyor belt.

I hope they do fall apart. And then I'll be right. #MotherKnowsBest

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

“Sounds like WalMart to me!!”

I was in Wally world the other day waiting on hubby to get his contacts...I walked out with 3 cute Miley Cyrus/Max Azria shirts :ashamed:

• OutsidetheBox

Yes! @DC. Take mine why dont you? You already got one! They can share..

What is it with them dirty ass chucks?!?! I love a good pair of Chucks but her ish have to be two shades past dirty to get worn..

I was begging her to go to Abercrombie..at least you can put on some polos and cargos...she said, "I'll just take these."

She is a Pisces. Lucky me.

*snickers* @Rene.

I have a coupla pieces my self...those lil tanks and striped shirts? too cute. :whistle: My daughter dont like the cute stuff though...

• Man, I just don’t care™

@DC WIFE
    "Ummmm who are you visiting in DC? I live in Chicago…"
    _______________________________________________________________________________

I was giving you the spot where we could meet up...

• FloridaChick813

Flo I asked her why she wanted that ish! Made me so mad…i was throwing the ish on the conveyor belt.

I hope they do fall apart. And then I’ll be right. #MotherKnowsBest

She's just trying to keep up with the "trend"!!!!

Speaking of, what in thee hell is up with these damn silly bands????

• Daisy

I don't have stretch marks or celly but I don't have kids yet I am over 30 size 8 brown to dark brown/black n the summer :lolol:

@ Sandra,

I hate the comments being seperated by pages!!!

• http://twitter.com/dckim74 dcwife1622

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DC WIFE
    “Ummmm who are you visiting in DC? I live in Chicago…”
    _________________________________________________________________________I was giving you the spot where we could meet up…
    _____________________________

:rofl: you are quick on your feet..

• crzasallgetout

:rofl: @ daisy!! I don't have them either. Neither does my hi yellow sister who is 40 and 100lbs soak and wet. Her twin is brown skin with a 22 year old doesn't have them either. :shrugs:

• mirsmommy

I have stretch marks on the azz, lucky for me, I don't have cellulite tho. My older sister has both, and my 22 yr old niece has just the cellulite.

• ajonesy

I hate the comments being seperated by pages!!!

----

i thought i was the only one. this is annoying.

• crzasallgetout

hey Mirs!!

• mirsmommy

crzasallgetout says:

hey Mirs!!
    ______________________________________________

Heyyy Crz *waving*

• Cinnamon Kisses

@ OTB :nono: maam.....im a pisces annnnnnnd I hate dirty shoes and I love heels as well so maybe this is her "phase" maybe she likes to be different.....I know we can be like that!! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

You all must be superwoman! I still stick to every woman having at least one (even if she isn’t aware of it)

And I did say that they fade over time right? #nobiggie. I knew I shouldnt have said that. Now all day long I gotta read who doesnt have 'em :rolleyes: My bad. I forgot where I was...

"I was giving you the spot where we could meet up…"

• Ms. Thickness

THANKS RENE AND OTB

• mirsmommy

:offtopic: Well, off the current topic.

I wear weaves, wigs, and my natural hair out, but yesterday, I wore one of my wigs. When we got settled in the house, I took my wig off. My damn 3 yr old came into the room and said, "Wow, Mommy, can you put your hair back on."

I couldn't stop laughin at his azz.

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: @Cinna. Thats what I meant: the different.

How you gonna be quiet (this girl is like a mute)…but wanna wear all that crazy ish? I'm so :confused:

• yerkesbabe

@yerkesbabe

I’m nosey (as hail)…humor me…why do you need ass shots?

Tell me your measurements…and no, its not my business, but is any of this shi.t?!?
    _____________________________________________________

Well sorry boo... not here to humor you,:nono: but I want as$ shots because I want a nice round fat AZZ! Does that cure your curiosity?

I'm about 5'4 about 135 lbs... got nice perky tits and a decent booty but it could be bigger. Lets not get it twisted... I got booty, but would love to be like BUFFY. got it? good!

• OutsidetheBox

DEAD DEAD DEAD @Mirs son!

True story My mom once made her neice boohoo cry when she removed her wig...

• FloridaChick813

And I did say that they fade over time right? #nobiggie. I knew I shouldnt have said that. Now all day long I gotta read who doesnt have ‘em My bad. I forgot where I was…

I think they just havent noticed :coffee:

There is def. at least one ducked off up under the arm, or the lower back(where I first noticed them) or between the thighs.. Between the butt crack... SOMEWHERE DAMMIT.. :lol:

• Cinnamon Kisses

I know....@ OTB see we like moving in silence and then BAM outta no where we switch it up on dat azz!!!! :rofl:

• SangriaSugar

:rofl: @mirsmommy

:rofl: @ Mirs

• mirsmommy

DEAD DEAD DEAD @Mirs son!

True story My mom once made her neice boohoo cry when she removed her wig…

______________________________________________________________

:rofl: Oh damn.

If the wig story ain't bad enough, I got another one. I lit some incense (sp?), and he goes, "What's that?" So I told him what it was, and he says, "Ooooh, you should put it on FaceBook." :rofl:

First off, no one in my house is on FaceBook, but my kids spent a lot of time with Pop-Pop who stays on that damn FaceBook. :rofl:

Damn kids are crazy.

• SangriaSugar

FloridaChick813 says:

I think they just havent noticed

:lol: Yep...they just havent noticed :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah it does at @Yerkes…and FYI humor me was a “request”…because obviously that’s not why you are here…

But umm yeah, I hope your ass shots fill you right on up.

Buffy is nice. :/

*Flo from Progressive Commercials voice*

“And were walking….” :kona:

• mirsmommy

FloridaChick813 says:

I think they just havent noticed

__________________________________________________________________

• OutsidetheBox

:offtopic: I love "Flo" from the Progressive Commercials.

And I need a blun.t and a frappe. See what you started? @other Flo

:rofl: @ OTB

:rofl: @ #127

Too bad we dont live in the same city, we'd have us a nice lunch break! :thumbsup: LOL

• mirsmommy

:rofl: Yall got me over here in tears. :rofl:

It would be too much @Flo. Can you imagine? :lolol:

LOL @ #133

That aint nobody but OTB!!!!

@ OTB

No I cant.. A bish would come back on SR and be "kee Kee'in" for HOURS!!!!!!

What?!?1 @Mirs *snickers*

But for real, I'm a little extra in my reply but I didnt feel like my initial question was too much... :shrug:

But maybe it was. You just never know with these internets...

• crzasallgetout

Dang Flo you're going to make people have one I see!! LOL. I'll go home to check. :) But I'm sure hubby would've noticed one LMAO!!

Y'all sensitive as crap when folks don't agree. j/k

@mirs

Wow it must've been a mess. LOL

• OutsidetheBox

Maybe she thought humor me actually meant humor me? As in make me laugh…?

It’s a widely known idiom no?

I cant dwell on that.

Just *Trey Songz voice* Forgivvve meeee!

• Negrito

I don't understand why people assume her booty is fake. That doesn't make any sense because she doesn't have some huge booty completly out of proportion. Rosa has a very sexy body, the only fake about her is her boobs and she has no problem to admit that.

• FloridaChick813

@ OTB - Bish did get a lil offensive though. The question wouldnt of bothered me none, specially if I wouldv'e posted that statement to begin with.

@ crzasallgetout - Its all love girl :hug: Ya'll got the good genes. LOL

• mirsmommy

Maybe she thought humor me actually meant humor me? As in make me laugh…?

It’s a widely known idiom no?

I cant dwell on that.

Just *Trey Songz voice* Forgivvve meeee!
    _______________________________________________

:lol: That's my favorite part of Trey's song. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

:nono: don’t take that as sensitivity. But after I typed that statement I posted a clarification statement too in hopes of thwarting all the “not me’s” but alas…

No sensitivity though…a little hunger, crankiness, and pure D snark, but no sensitivity…LOL

And I thought @Flo was being funny with the SOMEWHERE DAMNIT as in "I got 'em, you better!"...no? Oy vey.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

OTB & Flo.... :kona: make that separate KONAS cause yall will be trying to come up with a plan. sneaky heffas. :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

what Deshawn and Eric Snow getting a divorce???? :wail: I thought they were the perfect couple!!

@ OTB - It was just a jokey joke :shrug:

:rofl: @ #144 - you already know!!!! LOL

• Ms.kaylamomma

Who is really looking at her hair? :shrugs: :smackthatass:

• Al-Ameera

LOL @”Disposables.” Cause you can run in there grab it and you dont care when you leave it behind at the beach/friends house!!!!!
    ********************
    Also, when you wear it and wash it, it be all thread unraveling and what not. I just throw it in the trash.

• crzasallgetout

@Flo
    Girl I'm kidding. I knew you were joking.It's the net so I don't take things serious.People can be ALOT behind a computer but in real life.... :rofl: I wish I had good genes as far as hair goes. My hair is thick and it's a MUST that I get a perm or else I'd look like buckwheat(sp). Oh and awful dandruff. Yet it grows really fast.

Cute pic btw.:)

• chase

Wowzers...ya'll r cutting up in here... OTB you question was harmless IMO... your comeback had me ROTF I thought I was the only one digging Flo from the progressive commercials...

Rosa looks good to me either way, what ever makes her happy!!!

I love forever 21 and up against the wall when it comes to cheap finds, those r my spots....

My son is also into that look and it is crazy, he gets looks but it does not seem to bother him...

MKM, are you having fantasies along with Flo? :waiting:

• crzasallgetout

@ms truth
    Really? They seemed like a nice couple minus the way she spoke on RHOA. Oh and how she bragged about how much she gave to the church. I hate that.

:wail: Not Deshawn "Ju-ry" Snow and Eric? I loved them!!!!! @Truth

• Al-Ameera

ms.truth says:

what Deshawn and Eric Snow getting a divorce???? I thought they were the perfect couple!!
    *********************************
    Well he should dump her after she wasted all that money on that wack charity event that she threw on RHOA.... I kid I kid, just jokes

But really what happened?

• OutsidetheBox

DEAD @MKM insisting on the :smackthatass: emoticon!!!!

Please Sandra?!?! Pretty please?

She knew you were joking @Flo. Crza always gets it. She just reminds us that not everybody does... I need to really remember that...

• crzasallgetout

@Al
    I forgot about that!! lol. I felt bad for her though. She was a tad bit snotty. DIdn't she hire a maid or nanny?

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

I didn't know that she was also a minister at New Birth...It doesn't say what happened, but I have to applaud them, they both have kept their issues out of the public. I'm a fan of hers on facebook and she hasn't even slightly mentioned it. :wail: another black couple bites the dust.

@crzas, I didn't like when she bragged either. If you're going to give, just give. Don't tell the entire world. Self-righteous folk.

• OutsidetheBox

She made it hard to like her with the governess/nanny bull and "the destined for greatness" bit... :blink:

• Ms.kaylamomma

:lol: @ Ms.truth. I had to go back and re-read what you wrote. I thought you asked if I have fantasies about FloRida?? **laughs nervously**

No but I don't have to fantasize :grin: :wink:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@MS. KAYLA MOM
    "Who is really looking at her hair? "
    _____________________________________________________________________________

LOVIN YOU!
    :love:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

:rofl: :rofl: @ MKM. I'm scared to ask.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@MS KAYLA MOM
    "No but I don’t have to fantasize"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:yes:
    :thumbsup:

^5 @MKM

Yes ma'am.

• OutsidetheBox

@Chase...it doesnt bother them one bit cause at school thats what they look like...either punk rock or super slutty hip hop LOL

I'm petrified whenever I drop my baby off. :shocked:

• chase

Lol OTB so true...

• FloridaChick813

:lol: Ya'll are crazy!!!!!

and I know crza "get its" -- thats my bish!!! :)

BTW @ crza, what pic do you see? I've changed it a bunch lately, but all I see is the high heels still :shrug:

• Cinnamon Kisses

Mskay>>>>>>here<<<<< I stated yesterday.....Rosa is my lady crush :love:

• crzasallgetout

@Flo
    I see you holding a phone.

• CivilEngineer

:rofl: @pretty much every OTB comment today...you do your name VERY PROUD!! :yes:

• Anna

Cinderella says:

What could be worse than Rainbow?
    _______________________________

AJ Wright
    ~~~~~~~~
    I've never had a problem with AJ Wright. I think it's becaue I know that it's a sister company of TJ Maxx. Now I still have yet to buy something from Citi Trends.

• http://gravatar.com/avatar/0e3dd0989333fb4dbfefdb522ee5bd4e.png aniyvwiya

Can someone please tell me how you tell if someone gets butt shots? I can detect implants but it seems like these butt injection rumors come without verification, because I can't tell, and I have an ass. For all I know I could be accused of having butt injections.

• vetta

She look nicer with short hair.