Washington Redskins star Albert Haynesworth claims he was "blindsided" by a stripper's $10 million lawsuit filed against him in Brooklyn, NY last week.

According to TMZ.com, Haynesworth acknowledged having "a few sexual encounters" with the 25-year-old stripper during Super Bowl week in Miami last January. But Haynesworth swears he wrapped it up tightly each time.

Sylvia Mena, the stripper, certainly did her homework: Haynesworth is one of the richest defensive ends in the game with a $100 million contract under his belt. Luckily for him, she only wants 10% of that contract.

Privately, Haynesworth says he will "absolutely" support the child if it turns out he's the father. Mena, who might have been one of the 500 women bumping and grinding for dollars at Miami's mega strip club King of Diamonds, claims Al dumped her after a two-month relationship.

Sources close to Haynesworth denied any such relationship to TMZ.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Wow kids are now securing the parents future as opposed to vice versa...smh

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: @ whoever called him "Radio" the other day!!!!!!!!

Atleats he's acknowledging that it could be his baby, and that if it his he will take care of him/her.

In the mean time, we're still gonna need a DNA test Ms. Mena!

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

After two months and you get pregnant..she is the true gold digger/ groupie :blink: :eek: ....Okay ..wow

• http://www.twitter.com/karazinatl KaraZ

Men if you don't like BS like this happening to you, please secure your sperm.

• meanNsurly

Heyyyy Flo and Missy. I was the culprit that called him Radio. He looks a lil off! He wore a helmet all his life so logically speaking he became a football playa. That skripper took advantage of his retarded demeanor and now she gonna get paid. I aint mad @ her. **Esther Dead voice** GIT MONEY!!!!

• CivilEngineer

I wonder if this was just a relationship in her head? 2 months? They met at the strip club, :hump: that night, conversed on the phone about future :hump: sessions and he dismissed her

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @ Mean

A mess!!!!!!!!

• CivilEngineer

meanNsurly says:

-------------------------------------------
    :rofl: it's too early! :kona:

• Daisy

They can go on paternity test Tues w/Rickey smiley once the baby is born

I hope he really did wrap it up but nothing is 100% safe

Good Luck bruh

• FloridaChick813

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: I forgot who said it, but "booty calls do not equal a relationship" :nono:

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

*waves* hey mean ... you better behave today :lol:

• Mother Jefferson

:yawn: :coffee:

• Man, I just don’t care™

This "special" azz nicca prolly didn't even know where babies came from.

Shame on this stripper!

• H-Townmama

This “special” azz nicca prolly didn’t even know where babies came from.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    :rofl: and damn Im :dead:

• cheeks8683

To a stripper it was a relationship in her mind...

I'm gonna need a DNA test...These athletes need to know that just because u use a condom does not mean he is safe....These thirsty chicks collect used condoms and do some "things" with them #justsayin...Gotta take your ish with u nowadays

• meanNsurly

Sandra are you the girl in the pic showing off the bootay?

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Keep your pee-pee in your pants until you get married. God's way is the only way.

• Man, I just don’t care™

This the same dude that stomped Andre Gurod in the head with his cleats after the dude's helmet came off. He didn't even know why he did it because he said the dude didn't even do him anything. SMH.

Yall know this fool ain't got all his brain cells.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

@Sandra, check your emails.

• Man, I just don’t care™

"Keep your pee-pee in your pants until you get married... "

No ma'am

:no:

• biglegs36

where do these gudda rats come from? what ever happened to getting a job and taking care of your damn self. NFL, NBA, NBL, or NHL doesn't mean that they are worthy of being your baby daddy! Pro baller+money+nasty trick= a baby, 18yrs of raising, stretch marks, headaches, going to child support crt, playing on your wifes or girlfriends phone, and all that other shit! Is it really worth it?

• FloridaChick813

Man, I just don't care™ says:

This the same dude that stomped Andre Gurod in the head with his cleats after the dude’s helmet came off. He didn’t even know why he did it because he said the dude didn’t even do him anything. SMH.

WTH?? He did it just because??

Thats as stupid as someone stealing money, "just because" they saw it laying somewhere. :rolleyes:

• crzasallgetout

Sandra are you the girl in the pic showing off the bootay?

:rofl: Didn't you just get sent to the kona?

• CivilEngineer

@Man...I thought that name was familiar. He's that Mike Tyson crazy...the one in that "special" class and has that "special" bus and that "special" lunch table. Nobody messes with him though because he might try to scalp you strand by strand :yes:

• Cinderella

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“Keep your pee-pee in your pants until you get married… ”

No ma’am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl: Marriage isn't for everyone. Practice safe sex at all times.

Congrats to you and your Lakers. Im happy that Ron Ron is the hero instead of the villain.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

He's truly a dumb ass :coffee:

• meanNsurly

@Crza....I did but you know I'm hard headed! :rofl:

Why do male athletes/celebs always end up impregnating women? You never hear about a female athlete/celeb getting pregnant by a male skripper!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@CINDERELLA
    "Marriage isn’t for everyone. Practice safe sex at all times.

Congrats to you and your Lakers. Im happy that Ron Ron is the hero instead of the villain"
    __________________________________________________________________________________

The Suns are actually my team since the days of Charles Barkley but Kobe is my favorite player. It is going to be bitter sweet no matter how it ends.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

biglegs36 says:
    where do these gudda rats come from? what ever happened to getting a job and taking care of your damn self. NFL, NBA, NBL, or NHL doesn’t mean that they are worthy of being your baby daddy! Pro baller+money+nasty trick= a baby, 18yrs of raising, stretch marks, headaches, going to child support crt, playing on your wifes or girlfriends phone, and all that other ****! Is it really worth it?
    ---------------------
    Obviously to some women, specifically these hoodrats, it is! :yes:

• TSRBenz

maybe he was drunk and dont remember not wearing a condom but if the baby is not his then i bet another woman wont trying pulling this stunt on him again but he has a long time to find out

• FloridaChick813

CivilEngineer says:

@Man…I thought that name was familiar. He’s that Mike Tyson crazy…the one in that “special” class and has that “special” bus and that “special” lunch table. Nobody messes with him though because he might try to scalp you strand by strand

OooOOoo thats the one who you see in the hallway, and take an alternate route just to avoid them.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@MEAN

That's cuz a lot of them sleep with other women or they just get an abortion.

• lacountrygirl

CivilEngineer says:

We had one like that in high school (louisiana all day). He was smaller though....his name was "Squeal." Sucker caught me one-time and asked for my number. I told him 648. Scary!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@LA COUNTRY GIRL
    "We had one like that in high school (louisiana all day). He was smaller though….his name was “Squeal.” Sucker caught me one-time and asked for my number. I told him 648. Scary!"
    _______________________________________________________________________________

"Squeal?" Are you from Baton Rouge????? I think I knew that nucca!

• Cinderella

@Mean, I believe male groupies do exist but they can't make no money off sleeping with female celebs.

• http://facebook.com/Im2thick4u 2thick4u

Well at least he is acknowledging that they had a couple of encounters and glad that he did use protection!!!

This reminds me of 50 Baby Momma trying to sue him for 10%...she will not receive it...sorry honey!!!

• lacountrygirl

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@LA COUNTRY GIRL
    “We had one like that in high school (louisiana all day). He was smaller though….his name was “Squeal.” Sucker caught me one-time and asked for my number. I told him 648. Scary!”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

“Squeal?” Are you from Baton Rouge????? I think I knew that nucca!

I BET YOU DO! Nope, I lived like 30 minutes away. I went to Southern though and I was always in the big ragedy. Brookstown... Does he have a crazy voice and crusty face???

• biglegs36

IF I were pro baller, bytches would have to sign a consent form before we had sex. No condoms, no sex. The entire act would have to be video taped, just in case the bytch gets amnesia and forgets that she signed that consent form and to prove that I had on a condom. The form would also state the if the puss and head isn't up to my standards that she will not hear from me every again, also she must understand that this in no way means that we are dating. This is about sex and nothing more. Sign it or get the Fck outta my face Bytch!

• lacountrygirl

@biglegs36....well, tell us how you really feel. :blink:

• Val

testing 1 2 testing... ( my gravi)

• http://aol Luci Liu

WHAT DID HE EXPECT? HE COULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT THAT SHE SLEPT WITH HIM BECAUSE HE LOOKED GOOD. HE SHOULD HAVE WORN HIS RAINCOAT. NO BETTER FOR HIM. AND, I'M NOT MAD AT HER EITHER. YOU CAN'T STRIP FOREVER!