Is Barack Obama The Most Dishonest President Ever?

US president Barack Obama is shaping up to be the biggest liar ever to occupy the White House. A bigger liar than even Bill “I did not have sex with that woman” Clinton.

It would be too time consuming to list all of Obama’s untruths, so let’s just skip ahead to the latest piece of fiction to come out of his mouth.

If you recall, Obama said this during the Commencement address to the Hampton University graduating class this past weekend:

“With iPods and iPads and Xboxes and PlayStations — none of which I know how to work — information becomes a distraction, a diversion, a form of entertainment, rather than a tool of empowerment, rather than the means of emancipation,” Obama said at Hampton University in southeastern Virginia.

Well, as others have already pointed out, the Huffington Post, ran this piece about Obama listening to Jay Z on his iPod. The same iPod that Obama claims he doesn’t own or know how to work.

You might say lying about an iPod is such a small thing. But Obama lies about everything. How can we trust a man who can’t even tell the truth about an iPod?

He lies all the time He lied about how often he attended services at Jeremiah Wright’s church; he lied about how his parents met; how his uncle liberated Auschwitz; how his dad came to this country. The guy just lies about his own background and life. What a phony…and, btw, for someone who decries people’s use of IPODs, why did he give one to Queen Elizabeth as a diplomatic gift – one filled with his own speeches. How priceless! Source

41 Responses to “Is Barack Obama The Most Dishonest President Ever?”

Daisy says:

Team Obama :cheer: :danban:

LuvMySailor says:

Grasping at straws again Sandra.

I use stuff that I dont know how to fully work, like my Ipod Nano. I know how to listen to music but dont ask how to take a picture on it because I am still figuring that out.

On my car I still dont know how to use the cruise control.

When he lies about starting a war (where are the weapons of mass destruction) I will care

VIBABY says:

Chile bye….

BeautifulBliss says:

LOL!
    Most politicians lie anyway.

pinksghetti says:

Honest Abe wasn’t so honest and neither was George “i can not tell a lie” Washington. Wake me up when a politian never lies (or any other human).

tampa813 says:

As far as him being the most dishonest, I’d hafta say its the Bushs’ not Obama. And if he’s doing such a bad job, well there’s other countries you can find residence.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I blame this on Michelle Obama.

SunnyPA says:

LOL … I don’t think he’s the most dishonest president … still, I wish people would listen closer to what he’s saying (i.e. Boondocks season opener).

khandi25 says:

Hmmm lying about an ipod or lying about weapons of mass destruction (WMD), being in Iraq, sending our soldiers to fight and die over a lie.. Let me think about this long and hard…. Umm, I’m going w/Bush Jr. for being the most dishonest president of my time…

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Sandra, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. Seriously, are you mental? Tricky ****? Slick Clinton? Lying Bush, both of them! George fu2king Washington who LIED about that freaking cherry tree! Damn Sandra, I can go on and on and on! Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

okay Man, I’ll bite…why/how is this Michelle’s fault?

Mother Jefferson says:

rolleyes: :newpost:

Krysi J says:

too funny :rofl:

but really?…

who the hell cares :waiting:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@PRINCESS
    “okay Man, I’ll bite…why/how is this Michelle’s fault?”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

OH…don’t worry about it…

qtipthecat says:

LuvMySailor says:

Grasping at straws again Sandra.

When he lies about starting a war (where are the weapons of mass
    destruction) I will care

tampa813 says:

:cosign:
    with both

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Sandra, you are right. I respect Obama, but the man is a liar. He even lies about his race but somehow no one calls him out on that. I guess because “bi-racial” don’t have enough numbers to classify themselves as a seperate race.

I think he says stuff to “endear” him to people and that’s whats most frustrating.
    “I never met my father.” -then they have the pic of them together
    “I will give up smoking” -constantly seen lighting one up
    “I love Michelle.” -has a mistress
    “I’m American”-the missing birth certificate

Doesn’t everyone look at him with an eye of skepicism?

mirsmommy says:

:yawn: Are you serious??

GottaBigOne says:

Ms. Rose . . . Enough!

You have a Thang for our 44th President, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama, and it’s called Reaction Formation.
    (You’re one smart broad . . . and I KNOW you don’t have to look it up)

Hugs and Kisses.

GBO

allwrightyden says:

LAWD HAM MURCY! What’s next, are you going to worry about what color drawes the man got on! DAYUM! :coffee:

Daisy says:

@man I see you have a vivid imagination :coffee:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DAISY
    “I see you have a vivid imagination ”
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Nope. Just call it like I see it…

DownSouthZeta says:

When I think of honest people, the first thing that comes to mind is a politician or a professional athlete. Really? The most dishonest president ever?

Val says:

I cant be a part of this :kona:

Stop with the Fox News. You gotta stop letting Glen Beck and Bill O’Reilly feed you this crap. I have an Ipod Touch I can’t hardly work and don’t get me started on my Blackberry.

He wasn’t there when his mom and dad met (hopefully) AND he wasn’t there when his uncle freed the foreigners. Hell, I have an uncle that swears he was a war hero. Nobody else in the family remembers his service. I can’t even remember the exact number of times I have been to my sanctified chirch (that is almost just like Rev. Wright’s and most black churches in America). Lastly, girl you know darn well Obama does not plan diplomatic gifts personally. His staff does.

Do not go for my President! :nono:

Girl Bye! :rofl:

MandaPanda0408 says:

Are your arms tired from reaching yet? Hmmmmmmm :coffee:

Ashley says:

The difference about Obama and him lying is that he stated to the public he would be different. However, he has only proven that he is like every other politician. Sandra, Bill Clinton may have lied about “his sexual relations” and asked the dumbest question ever: what does “is” mean?

However, Clinton was a good president (minus his personal life). Obama will never achieve what clinton was able to do for this country.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

I….JUST…CAN’T…….

dopedillema says:

they have speech writers…..and the point of this comment was not to deceive america but to make a great point to these grads…technology has the potential to be oppressive. blogging and tweeting every day and spending hours on the computer…

M_promp2 says:

He said he didn’t know how to work it. He didn’t say he didn’t own one or did I miss something?

VIBABY says:

Ashley whats next weeks powerball numbers? :coffee:

fancyfacefree says:

Sandra I agree with you. My bladder was once filled with Obama Kool Aid but I soon caught a clue. I believe all of his dishonesty comes from him not really being in control of anything. The powers that be (evil white people) have him by the balls. He’s told what to do and how to do it. Why else would he for the second time in a row appoint a non-black female to the Supreme Court? He has to know that this is disturbing to black people. And if not all blacks, it is to me. It’s a disgrace that he hasn’t done anything for his (black) people. :pray:

Ashley says:

Vibaby– :lol: Good comeback! WOW!

Ashley says:

fancyfacefree: I think Obama would like to do things (and is) for the African American community. From what I have read he has given more money to the HBCU’s, which is great. However, I think he is in a difficult place where if he was to come out openly and push to help the black community (the way many blacks wants him too) he would get slammed pretty hard for it.

othelo says:

Come on Sandra… Are you a Fox subcontactor? what about sending marines to Irak, to pretend the world will be safer and find out these marines died for nothing but oil?
    This is what I call a lie…and with severe lateral damages. Maybe you should reevaluate your values scale?

Anna says:

M_promp2 says:

~~~~~~~~~
    Right. Having something and knowing how to work it are two diff things.

free says:

i only know how to put songs on and play them. i don’t even look at the other menus. bush lied about WMD and cost us thousands of lives and billions of dollars but we’re talking about an ipod? come on, man!

free says:

Ashley says: The difference about Obama and him lying is that he stated to the public he would be different. However, he has only proven that he is like every other politician.

****************************************************************

he IS a politician.

show me a politician who never lied. show me a politician who accomplished everything he set out to do. show me a politician who changed the system in a year. show me a politician who doesn’t have to curry favor. show me a politician who can work independently of the machine…. i’m tired.

alexander says:

Horrible article.

Ashley says:

free says:

****************************************************************

he IS a politician.

——

….I know he is a politician. lol.I think we all know that. and….I dont disagree with anything you said.All I simply stated was I dont see him doing anything ‘significantly’ beneficial like some of our former presidents. But @ the end of the day my and your opinion only counts as 1 vote. 2012 comes around we will see if what he has done is good enough to convince people to put him back in office. I will give props that are due.

colleen says:

Sandra,
    You really need to grow up. You will never excel in journalism at the rate you are going. To spew your venom on message boards and blogs, you are no better than a racist. You seem to be a black person that it is not comfortable in your own skin. I frequent other websites and I think you should take a page from ****’s site. They have their opinions, but it’s never negative, they find out the TRUTH before being so judgemental. Most of the time you are making comments before knowing the facts. Your life seem to be built around nothing but negative, because that all that comes out of your mouth. You need to read up on the power of the tongue, and how you can speak life and or death just by your words. You need to train that tongue because it will be your downfall.