‘Just Wright’ in Theaters Today!

Premium Advertisement

• Man, I just don’t care™

I actually wanna see this. Love Latifah as an actress. My boo Paula Patton is in it too.

• spongebobfan

So, Queen latifh takes Common from Paula Patton????? :shrugs:
    i miss Cleo, :( queen needs another gritty role like that, however this is a good look for common, wonder if my cd/dvd man has it yet… (jk)

• OutsidetheBox

I’m excited about this one too @Man!

I :heart: The actress Latifah. Duwight looks like he is gonna be good too…

Go Celts…since the Hawks died.

How u doin’ @Lebron. :coffee:

• KK76

I actually like the soundtrack :yes:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

I think I will take myself out to see this. Looking at the trailer, it’ll probably be one of those feel good movies. And any reason to look at Common. Yummy!

• Ms. Thickness

IS IT ME BUT DON’T IT LOOKS LIKE THEY PUT QUEEN LATIFAH’S HEAD ON SOMEONE ELSE BODY!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@SPONGE BOB
    “So, Queen latifh takes Common from Paula Patton?????
    i miss Cleo, queen needs another gritty role like that, however this is a good look for common, wonder if my cd/dvd man has it yet… (jk)”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

LOL. I know, ain’t nair way on the planet Earth that Latifah steals anybody from Paula Patton unless it’s a woman.

Latifah played “herself” in “Set It Off.”

• Candi Apple

I wanna see this movie too. Queen Latifa bulls off a straigh woman good. That alone show cases her acting abilities.

Common uumm ummm ummm.

Paula is a good actress too. The could have gotten tiny for the part too. Her script reading is superb

Cant wait to see it!

Common’s sexy self :hump:

• qtipthecat

I think Common looks sexy sometimes, but then sometimes he looks like a egg with teeth.

• iciaantica

Probably gonna go with my sister to Atlantic Station to see this tonight. The movie looks so good..I’ve been waiting for a black love story that didn’t have Tyler Perry’s name attached.

qtipthecat says:

:rofl: ITS TRUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s sexy to me because he’s got that grown man swag. I love to see a mature looking man!

• iciaantica

Also, I love Common and I think he’s a pretty good actor…and The Queen rarely disappoints…Can’t wait to see it!

• qtipthecat

@ Ms. Thickness
    Are you talking about the shot with the b-ball? I agree with you on that one. Latifah did lose some weight, but she looks like about a size 8 in that picture, and there is no way.

———————————————————————-

well dayUM…Gucci?!! :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/LaydeeJustice LadyJustice *\o/*

:dance: 702 – I STILL LOVE YOU IS MY JAM! :dance:
    i might have to download that mixtape

my husband hates movies like this – sigh guess ill have to take my granny out to see it. she loves her some Latifah

• spongebobfan

i loved common sense in his conscious rapper attie and hats… he all holloywood now lol

• pinksghetti

From the commercials Common’s body looks nice :) I saw on one website a man who reviewed the movie wondered about why this is the only romantic comedy where the woman looks like she can out bench press the man. I like Queen but that’s true, LOL. The soundtrack looks good.

• Daisy

DEAD @an egg w/teeth :rofl:

I will be going to see this movie tomorrow night :popcorn:

Common is so YUMMY and smart :heart:

qtipthecat says:

@ Ms. Thickness

Def looks like some photoshoppin.

• spongebobfan

ITs nice that a “plus size” chick is a lead in a romantic comedy :clap:

• Krysi J

awwww maybe it will be a good movie…. *just peeped the trailer* :grin:

but Im saying doe… :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

I’d like to see this, but fiancee says :yawn:

ms.truth says:

I’d like to see this, but fiancee says :yawn:
    __________________________

My guy said the same thing, so i’ll be going with the BFF or sister :)

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Krysi I don’t think I’ll be catchin this one. I’ll just wait for the update on Monday

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

FloridaChick813 says:

ms.truth says:

I’d like to see this, but fiancee says :yawn:
    __________________________

My guy said the same thing, so i’ll be going with the BFF or sister

———

ughh…I need to make some friends here. All of my peps are at least an 1 1/2 away, and the few people that I do know here just aren’t really my cup of tea. I don’t even have anyone to go see Sex & the City 2 with :wail: Think I’ll be making that 1 1/2 hour drive.

• Man, I just don’t care™

Am I the only guy on the planet that will watch this movie?
    :shrugs:

• Daisy

• TruGemini

I think I’ll pass on this one…don’t like Queen as an actress and not sure the storyline seems all that interestng to me. I’ll wait to read the reviews…

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

I could not pay my hubby enough to go to this movie….guess I will call up a girlfriend to go see it…hopefully it’s worth the $10

• crzasallgetout

@Daisy
    Hell no!! But that’s just me.

ms.truth says:

FloridaChick813 says:

ms.truth says:

I’d like to see this, but fiancee says
    __________________________

My guy said the same thing, so i’ll be going with the BFF or sister

———

ughh…I need to make some friends here. All of my peps are at least an 1 1/2 away, and the few people that I do know here just aren’t really my cup of tea. I don’t even have anyone to go see Sex & the City 2 with Think I’ll be making that 1 1/2 hour drive.

I CANT WAIT til sex & the city 2 comes out!!!!!!

I know how you feel though. When I moved to VA i had no friends. It sucked major as.s. LOL

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

@Daisy

My hubby doesn’t really do movies at all….but, when he does I’m usually up for going to see them. They’re usually good choices. I usually don’t pay $$$ to see a romantic comedy, but I don’t think there’s anything else I wanna see and hubby is working alllll weekend, so I’ll be BORED.

• SHANIASMOMMA

i can’t wait! me and the honey are going ..he reminded me that it was coming out this weekend …

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

Daisy says:

———————

:nono: If I do, there’s a 99.5% chance that I’ll fall asleep during it and not feel the least bit of bad about it.

• FloridaChick813

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Am I the only guy on the planet that will watch this movie?

__________________________

:yes:

And I love those movies too :)

• BROWNSUGAPOET

have fun at the movies Man!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@DAISY
    “For all you ladies saying your hubby or boo doesn’t like movies like this ie chick flicks do yall sit through the movies they want to see? #seriousquestion”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

My girl has a “two chick flicks a year” requirement, but I have final “veto power” over which movies I see (ie. “HELL NO” to “Sex in the City 2″).

——————————————————————–

it looks aiight to watch for the sake of watching….but the storyline is somewhat predictable, yet SO far from reality!…..hey a movie is a movie.

Daisy says:

H3ll yes.. Troy, 300, now this new Robin Hood movie and he wants to see Clash of the Titans too!!! But I dont mind because I LOVE those movies too :shrug:

• crzasallgetout

What’s wrong with Sex in the City for a guy to watch Man? My hubby watched it with me at home. I didn’t want to see it at the movies. Wasn’t a big fan when it was on.

• Buddafly

Mine will go to sleep before the previews finish… so I will see this one with my aunt.

I like to have someone to talk and lol with.

ms.truth says:

Daisy says:

———————

• VIBABY

Hubby said no ma’am to this too…..
    @Daisy When my hubby picks a movie its usually something I want to see too. I havent had to sit through a movie I didnt want to see since “Woo” lol

———————————————————————–
    Oh yea?

whats Brown Sugar…. “break it down for me again”

• Val

SOOOOOOOOOO READY FOR THIS MOVIE!!
    :popcorn: :koolaid2:

crzasallgetout says:

I didnt like the show either, but I liked the movie.

• Ebony

Sandra, make that money, don’t let it make you :coffee:

• crzasallgetout

@Budd
    Oh no you’re a movie talker? I have to get on him for doing that. Even at home he does it. lol

• crzasallgetout

@Flo
    Yeah I liked the movie too.

:rofl: @ Ebony

• Audacious2

I want to see this, but I hope this movie’s previews didnt spoil the entire plot, because it pretty much summed up the whole movie.

• http://twitter.com/LaydeeJustice LadyJustice *\o/*

@Daisy

when we go to the movies its something that we both agree on. the last movie we went to go see was Kick-Ass and i was the one to suggest it. but sappy, love story type things? im not gonna even make him suffer – hes just gonna complain the whole time! lol #nothanks

• OutsidetheBox

I def. will watch anything. Some shi.t is bad, some is good. :shrugs: But I also expect the same.

Hickey Boy bitc.hed and moaned about seeing “CoCo before Chanel” and later told me that he really enjoyed it. Broaden someone’s horizons #ydontcha

I can’t wait to see Sex in The City 2 (too!) :cheers:

• Ebony

@ Daisy

Me and my hubby have competitions. We both pick movies to see if the other one will enjoy it. I would have never seen Iron Man, Transformers, or Star Trek if it wasn’t for him, and I enjoyed all those movies :lol:

• Nika405

@Daisy..we trade off. If I make him go see something he does not want to see i.e Princess & The Frog then I have to go see something he likes. I don’t like action movies but he does. Sometimes he likes my picks (Kick Azz) sometimes not (P&F because the light bug died)!

:yes: @SATC2.

I heard that the plot was so guarded that they “marked” each script…if it leaks, they know who leaked it…dun dun dunnnnn!

I want my own Mr. Big…or maybe even a Jack Burger. I :love: Jack Burger with his crazy as.s. *deep sigh*

• http://twitter.com/LaydeeJustice LadyJustice *\o/*

@EBONY
    i wouldnt seen avatar, troy (brad pitt), or star trek either if it wasnt for my husband. i enjoyed those as well. still havent see transformers…

• Nika405

@Daisy one movie he fought tooth and nail not to see but loved it, was Memoirs of a Geisha. I had read the book so I was super hyped and he said he was going to sleep and he watched all the way thru and then wanted to know the diff between the book and movie.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

i love action type movies so of course when Clash of The Titans came out I was there! Trasnformers, all of those types I love! Chick flicks not so much but I will cut you if you interrupt me during The Sound of Music!

• BROWNSUGAPOET

am i the only chick that’s never watched a sex and the city episode????

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

I feel this is “Love and Basketball” grows up. Is queen going to become the face of the BLACK GIRL NEXT DOOR? sent here to squash the concept the ambigiously racial idea of beauty?

• http://twitter.com/LaydeeJustice LadyJustice *\o/*

@brown
    Sound of Music of my issssh! i got the collectors edition for christmas a few years ago! :heart: *sings* i am 16 going on 17….. :lol:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

I love action movies. Nothing like seeing people kill and blow stuff for no reason at all. :heart: But an occasional chick flick is necessary…

• Man, I just don’t care™

@KRYSI J
    “**confession: “Brown Sugar” and “Love and Basketball” are two of my favorite movies…**
    ———————————————————————–
    Oh yea?

whats Brown Sugar…. “break it down for me again”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

Are you… are you skeptical of me?

LOL. That’s the movie with Sanaa “My-future-baby-mama” Lathan, Taye Diggs, Queen Latifah (small role), Boris Kodjoe, Mos “Ratfink” Def and Nicole Parker.

• Daisy

Thanks for answering yall. I been single forever was just curious.

I LOVED sex n the city the show and movie will be going to see part II as well :popcorn:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@ggouch: Hey girl! My consensus is stay with the chick who loves you for you vs the chick who’s after your money. Everything that glitters ain’t gold. At least that’s what I get from the trailer. :shrug:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@EBONY
    “Me and my hubby have competitions. We both pick movies to see if the other one will enjoy it. I would have never seen Iron Man, Transformers, or Star Trek if it wasn’t for him, and I enjoyed all those movies ”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

What did you pick for him to see?

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

am i the only chick that’s never watched a sex and the city episode????

—————-

I haven’t. Just recently watched the movie and LOVED it. Was glued to the tv for the entire 2 1/2 hour…but I must say, their lives kinda sucked, all but Charlotte.

@ LJ

TROY IS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVoritE MoviEs!!

Brad Pitt is SO finE!! Uggggh I can’t stand it, i get woozy from it :love:

• OutsidetheBox

No @Brown. it wasnt very popular in the urban community until recently. Ive been watching since day uno. I’m a Carrie :yes:

• Buddafly

crzasallgetout says:

@Budd
    _________

Yes, I have to admit it I do it thru the whole movie. The good thing is my aunt does it too she’s like 55 does that excuses her???

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Lady Jusitce is it different from the usual version???? I know it sounds crazy but I was gonna buy but I just don’t get the same feelin watchin it on DVD as I do when they show it on TV just like the Charlie brown XMAS specials

¿¿¿ ???

Are you… are you skeptical of me?

———————————————————————-

SEE!

you’re a FRAUD!!

you didn’t even remember Sidney asking Trey to break down his definition for “Brown Sugar”, you know right after she complained about eating those cucumber sandwiches with the crust cut off..LMAO (don’t judge me)…..

“I’m SO disappointed this evening” :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

@Truth…quite the contrary. Their lives -all different- are wonderful for the specific character. Get some box DVDs and catch up. We need more SATC women on board!

I knew it! @Krysi. It was a test@Man. :lolol:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

—————

thanks for the clear up…everyone but Charlotte just seemed miserable the entire movie. Guess I need to do some background.

• pinksghetti

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

am i the only chick that’s never watched a sex and the city episode????

_________________________________________________________

Nope, I haven’t either except for a minute or 2 on network tv reruns.

• Krysi J

am i the only chick that’s never watched a sex and the city episode????

———————————————————————–

I never watched an episode either…..I saw the movie like Truth and got hooked.

• http://thecubiclechick.com STLVixen

Yes, I will be seeing this movie this weekend. I love me some Common. :)

• Krysi J

I knew it! @Krysi. It was a test@Man.
    ——————————————————

:wink:

nobody knows as many movie quotes (black movie classics that is) as me

:champ: I LOVE MOVIES!!

• pinksghetti

LadyJustice *\o/* says:

@brown
    Sound of Music of my issssh! i got the collectors edition for christmas a few years ago! *sings* i am 16 going on 17…..

___________________________________________________________

Sound of Music is my movie too, but Mary Poppins is the #1 Julie- Andrews- plays- a -nanny movie made by Disney of them all, IMO. “Just a spoonful of honey helps the medicine go down in the most delightful way”.

@Krysi…do I read … a challenge :waiting:

I play this crazy game (with myself?) where I randomly shout a movie line (I guess it follows whatever is on my brain) and make ppl guess what movie! :rofl: Folks be maddddddd! But they be trying to guess! LMAO

I know you play that.

• http://twitter.com/LaydeeJustice LadyJustice *\o/*

@Krysi J
    yes!!! brad was all kinds of buff and stuff in that movie. then i look at his recent pics with him, angelina and kids and im like :blink: WHAT HAPPENED???? i droll everytime i watch that movie :heart:

@brown
    they updated the color and sound, thats about it. its an extra disc called “making of sound of music” its pretty much a documentary. julie andrews talkin about filming and singing – it has bloopers and all that other good stuff. lol

• CivilEngineer

Looks like a date movie :love:

• http://twitter.com/LaydeeJustice LadyJustice *\o/*

i meant to say *drool* i cant type

• Daisy

I don’t do action, sci fi or horror movies :nono:

Only chick flicks, drama, thrillers and comedies..oh and some musicals

@Civil so does this mean you have a hot date lined up this wkend to see this movie :wink:

• Ebony

@ Man

We saw Precious, Twilight, Eclipse I’m trying to take him to go see sex and the city but he said :nono:

Even though I’m married your my e-ho :coffee:

• qtipthecat

@ Nika405 I loved Memoirs of a Geisha.

• Ebony

@ Daisy

I was just like you. I didn’t do sci-fi boy movies, but star trek was my shyt :cheer:

When you meet Mr. Daisy you’ll go see a lot of movies you don’t want to see :lol:

KRYSI POO! YOU HAVE MAIL

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

Ebony says:

When you meet Mr. Daisy you’ll go see a lot of movies you don’t want to see

——————

and possibly make some movies you didn’t think you’d see :rofl: Don’t know why my mind went there.

• http://www.twitter.com/karazinatl KaraZ

I want boobies… we’re going to go out and see this tonight. A movie with black characters that aren’t coonish gets my money everytime.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

and possibly make some movies!

• Daisy

@Mstruth *clutches pearls* :nono: never that

@Ebony I will go to sleep in a movie in a min. I know I am not sitting through crap if he isnt willing to sit through my movies. I am a TV junkie not really a movie buff anyway.

• SugarPieHoneybunn

@ OTB
    You like Burger?? The one who broke up with Carrie on the post-it? I thought he might have been a little bit throwed off and weird. I liked Aiden, although he was a tad needy. He was hot and sweet and he took her ass back after she cheated with BIG.

• CorporateHoodB-tch

JMO…but Sex and City is the ultimate chick flick…I felt so bad for dragging my hubby to the first movie. The theatre I went to all the females were dressed up liked characters from the TV series…and my man was probably the only straight guy in the audience…every other man there was FLAMIN’ :gay:

As soon he saw the preview for the sequel…he start snappin “hell naw we ain’t going” :rofl:

If I’ll know better next time to go with my girls and wear a party/poofy dress pearls, heels…etc.

• CivilEngineer

I went to sleep during the “Dark Knight”. Had to be like 30 min atleast and it was a GOOD movie. I can’t go to the a cold theater and watch a dark movie and stay awake :shrug:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@EBONY
    “We saw Precious, Twilight, Eclipse I’m trying to take him to go see sex and the city but he said

Even though I’m married your my e-ho ”
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, well I saw Precious too but I don’t consider that a “chick flick.”

For them other too…. um… yeah, we would have had to :hump: afterwards. That’s the only way I would have seen them.

The only way I can watch a chick flick is if there is a fine black woman somewhere in the movie.

**I prefer the term “E-love slave.” :coffee: **

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@Civil: What? You fell sleep!?! Dark Knight was the movie!!!Now, I do admit to falling asleep at the house watching it. The movie is just too daggone long!!!

• CorporateHoodB-tch

qtipthecat says:

@ Nika405 I loved Memoirs of a Geisha.
    __________________________________

That movie was awesome!!!

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

CivilEngineer says:

———————

:lolol: So did I at the very beginning. We had to wait until darn near 1 am to see it, and I just couldn’t stay up. I woke up once the Joker really started being in the movie.

• Ebony

@ Man

Your my e-ho and you will like it, love it, lick it up :coffee:

• CivilEngineer

:ashamed: @yvonne…yes. KNOCKED OUT! I went with 2 friends and apparently we all fell asleep on the same part because when we watched it on dvd we all said “I don’t remember this part”. We woke up when the action picked up I guess

• CivilEngineer

@ms.truth…we went during regular hours. Between the cold and the slowness in the beginning…recipe for good rest!

SN: It was probably for the best because if I’m bored in a movie I start talking :lol:

• spongebobfan

how OLD is queesn , she been looking the same for 10 yrs now

@Krysi…do I read … a challenge
    ——————————————

@#88 OTB

YOu bad?……hit my hanD :waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

@Sugar. I did. I dont know what it is about Burger, but I loved him with Carrie. That post-it was dirty though.

I think I have a thing for “saving”. That might be the attraction. *shrugs*

I was so excited for Sherlock Holmes…and I cant get thru the 1st damn 30 mins. *snooze!*

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

PEEKS IN….LOOKS AROUND :yawn: hey ya’ll… I am trying to finish an essay and I have writters block!!!

• FloridaChick813

Whatever ladies said they love action movies, we are >>>HERE<<<

I aint bad. I ‘flauge. :coffee:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@EBONY
    “Your my e-ho and you will like it, love it, lick it up :coffee:
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Yes ma’am.

:lick:

• CorporateHoodB-tch

@OTB…don’t let me find out you a false flagger…you’ll get a violation for that where I come from :rofl:

yvonne79 says:

EXTREMELY too long! But still a good movie :thumbsup:

• CivilEngineer

:rofl: @Man…you and Ebony need a ROOM!

• Krysi J

I have never fallen asleep on a movie in the theatre…..not even Titanic!

• http://www.facebook.com/binkii52 Binki

Brown Sugar is one of my favs as well. I didn’t get into Sex in the City until the 3rd season of the TV show but then I was HOOKED. It’s cool to see that people didn’t have to watch the show to really enjoy the movie. I do like that they are bringing Aiden back in this movie!!! That’s a nice little wink to the fans of the show. I CAN’T WAIT! :dance:

• chase

I love sex and the city the movie as well as the series. Hubby would watch it with me all the time, I’m going to go with him… OTB…I consider myself a Carrie type of girl too!

I will go see this also, hopefully hubby will be down to go…

Hubby won’t go with me to see anything that he is not interested in and I won’t go with him either. He will take the boys with him instead, if it is something for me I just wait until it is on dvd because I don’t know anyone out this way to go with. Last movie I saw by myself was the 6th sense…

• CorporateHoodB-tch

chase says:

_____________________________________
    Sorry, for butting in but did you take your hubby to see the first movie?

• Man, I just don’t care™

@KRYSI J
    “I have never fallen asleep on a movie in the theatre…..not even Titanic!”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Civil you have a lot of nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!

I aint bad. I ‘flauge.
    ————————————————

I don’t underestimate boo boo….just SHOW ME!

• OutsidetheBox

:lolol: @Corp. No falsity. I cant win any battles right now though, so I had to forfeit…my sily ass been laffin’ with y’all silly-er asses all week…and now I gotta work cause I damn sure aint staying round after 5. #theytriedme

• Summers

Good Afternoon SR Fam!!! I love sex and city and i can not wait to see II. I :heart: Aiden, him and Carrie made the best couple to me, better than her and Big. Me and my husband watched them from the beginning.

*spews* Dont ‘chu got work to do? @Krysi

*salty*

chase says:

I will go see this also, hopefully hubby will be down to go…

The 6th sense????? BY YOURSELF :blink:

I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with scarey movies.. I love them, but at night when im laying in the bed, I think about them and get scared :rolleyes: My guy knows im scarey as he.ll, when he comes home from the gym at night, d@mn near every light in the house is on :lolol:

• Daisy

I am Charlotte in my head :lolol: I like the name Aiden but I will always like Carrie with BIG :heart:

The movies is to cold for a dress/shorts I almost bring a blanket sometimes I am very cold natured. I bring socks for my feet in the summer I hate being cold.

I went to sleep on Above the Rim way back in high school went to a 12am show I was NO GOOD :yawn:

• CorporateHoodB-tch

_________________________________

I know right?!!! I’m about two more comments into saying PEACE and finish this work. Gots to get ready for the weekend :party:

————————————————————————

:waiting:

I don’t :hump: on fridays, so you might wanna take somebody else :coffee:

• CivilEngineer

@Krysi…nothing was worse than “Lady in the Water”. I didn’t wanna see it so I slept on somebody else’s money :ashamed:

:rofl: @ Krysi J

• Man, I just don’t care™

@KRYSI J
    “I’ll be there tonight to pick you up to see it. Wear a nice dress with some heels.

————————————————————————
    :waiting:

I don’t :hump: on fridays, so you might wanna take somebody else :coffee:

We won’t be :hump: until Saturday morning. :coffee:

spews* Dont ‘chu got work to do? @Krysi

*salty*

————————————————–

:rofl: when I tell you I just opened like 10 accounts while bouncing back and forth on here with yall at the same time….within like what 12 mins or less… :woot:

don’t you wanna hire me :coffee:

:rofl: @ Man

Ya’ll aint got no sense

• CorporateHoodB-tch

@Man…that was a good one!!!

———————————————————————–

yea that was a boring movie…..but somehow I still stay interested :shrugs: Now I will walk out on a movie without hesitation if I can’t watch or get in to it, but usually whoever I came with agrees to do so.

@ Krysi J

What kinda accounts are you opening up???

• CivilEngineer

What’d I do :shrug: @BROWN

• Krysi J

We won’t be :hump: until Saturday morning.

—————————————————————–

:cry:

*Bernadine’s voice*

“I hate you” ….. :rofl: !!!

yea he got me that time :yes:

BASTARD!

• crzasallgetout

OT

Law and Order got canceled!! :(

Hell yeah I do @Krysi!

I got a French lady here…somebody’s wife that is VIP to the company. Need I say more?

A Black woman’s job is never done. I do her shi.t and mine…did I mention she is my subordinate? *sigh*

What’d I do @BROWN

tellin them they needed to get a room when just a few weeks ago………

@ Krysi J

What kinda accounts are you opening up???
    ———————————————————————–

Outpatient …..

shhhhh I can’t say too much about it….HIPPA might not appreciate me saying anything so I’ll leave it at that.

• Ebony

I like Carrie with Aiden too. She stop smoking and acted like she had commom sense

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Krysi not the “I (insert pause here) Hate You”

• Ebony

@ Man

Why don’t you :hump: on Fridays :coffee:

• chase

@ Corp….No we did not go to see that, we watched it on DVD. I was pregnant at the time and could not go due to pregnancy complications I was having, but he was willing to take me..

Flo…Yes I had planned to go with a friend on a bus trip to some clothing outlet in Pennsylvania but she did not show up for the bus ride. I was on the bus trip by myself and had 8 hours to kill. I could not walk around the outlet another time, it was getting oh’ so boring. So by hour 4 I decided to go to the movies. i went to see it and as soon as it was over it was time to get back on the bus.. I was not scared at all surprisingly, I think my anger got me through it…lol

———————————————————————–

I can’t stand those types :coffee:

they never know what the hell they’re doing and they’re always asking you too many damn questions!!! Go ask ya damn auntie that go you this damn JOB!!!

@ BROWN, you got mail

• AprilRain

I think Sandi is slacking in giving us a new post cuz she busy reading y’alls crazy comments!

:newpost: pretty please with a cherry on top :)

• Krysi J

Krysi not the “I (insert pause here) Hate You”
    ————————————————————

you mean the one after she says “I’ve been to the BANK” “Thank YOU for thinking of your children”

and he said she could finish something she started

Bernadine – “what am I supposed to do for money”

John – “I gave you the HOUSE NOW SELL IT”

Bernadine – “I–HaTE YOU”

:eek: don’t judge me… :lolol:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Krysi you know Troy is my cousin “Don’t Let The Smooth Taste Fool Ya”

@ Krysi J –

You already know HIPPA does NOT play. I worked in the medical field for YEARS so I completely understand :thumbsup:

• OutsidetheBox

And I’m coming to pick up my kids this weekend. *all smug and chit*

Bernadine, doubling back…”Oh yeah? *black woman lips* And if I hear you had them anywhere near that TRAMP BITCH! you’re going to regret it for the rest of your life. *sashay Shante away*

:coffee: I :heart: that bish Bernandine.

• OutsidetheBox

@Brown TROY AS IN A WHITE WOMAN CAN HAVE HIS SORRY ASS TROY?!?!?!

• Krysi J

Krysi you know Troy is my cousin “Don’t Let The Smooth Taste Fool Ya”

———————————————————————-

————————————————————————

yea I hope that I haven’t said too much :they’re should be a nervous emoticon:

• CorporateHoodB-tch

chase says:

__________________________________________________

Seriously, please see my comment #92 before taking your hubby.

• Krysi J

@Brown TROY AS IN A WHITE WOMAN CAN HAVE HIS SORRY ASS TROY?!?!?!

———————————————————————-

YES, TROY as in

“You RAGGEdgy BytCH….you better be careful about who you pick up in grocery stores NeXt time!”

• FloridaChick813

@Brown TROY AS IN A WHITE WOMAN CAN HAVE HIS SORRY ASS TROY?!?!?!

Uh huh, my white side dont want his as.s either :nono:

His ol leather suit wearin in the summer behind… NO MA’AM!!!!

((throws orange))

• Ms. Thickness

KYRSI NO :nono: MORE WAITING TO EXHALE FOR YOU DEAR..LOL

• OutsidetheBox

Dead! @oranges being thrown!!!

LMAO Even the white women dont want ‘em! :rofl: :rofl:

• mirsmommy

:rofl: @ these comments. :rofl:

Krysi, do we need to stage an intervention with you and Waiting to Exhale? :lol:

“OOOHhhuUuGH”

*sound of Troy catching FLO’s orange*

Troy – “TRAMP”

Robin – “Bye”

Savannah phone call

Savannah – well at least you know what happened to your wallet

Robin – :eek: What?? —— you think he stole it?? :blink:

Savannah – :rofl: “Uh, Robin, I can’t talk to you, I gotta hang up…bye”

*savannah after hanging up the phone*

“*chuckles* SMH…. whew”

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: @ Krysi J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT MANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Buddafly

FloridaChick813 says:

chase says:

I will go see this also, hopefully hubby will be down to go…

The 6th sense????? BY YOURSELF

I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with scarey movies.. I love them, but at night when im laying in the bed, I think about them and get scared My guy knows im scarey as he.ll, when he comes home from the gym at night, d@mn near every light in the house is on

@ Flo.

Me too, I will not watch a scary movie alone.

Shoot I cant watch any of the Saw moives.

• Krysi J

Krysi, do we need to stage an intervention with you and Waiting to Exhale?

——————————————————————–

:eek: *slowly stepping backwards* *cuffs remote* huh?? Intervention?? I don’t have a problem….do I have a problem??

• CorporateHoodB-tch

:offtopic:
    LisaRaye is on V103 right now…saying she didn’t work her first job until she was 30 yrs old. She said her first job was the movie “Players Club”.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

krysi he used to be married to Olivia Brown, the chick from Miami Vice, I can think of his current wifwe’s name but she’s the typical light skin long hair, but she’s prettier than Olivia Brown and she Payed in Species 2 with him

• chase

@ Corp that is definitely something I will have to consider…lol

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Just came back from seeing the movie and not only is Common a TERRIBLE actor, but he is freakishly thin. It was super duper corny to me, but my boo boo liked it.

• CorporateHoodB-tch

_________________________________
    Please tell me…the movie had some redeeming qualities :waiting:

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Please tell me…the movie had some redeeming qualities
    *************************************

Uhhhhhh, give me a minute, uhhhhh. It’s better than Meet The Browns? That’s good right?

———————————————————————

he’s your cousin FOR REAL!!! Uncle George from ATL is your peeps!! TELL HIM I LOVE HIM IN MOVIES, and I appreciate his foolishness!

“Theres a ONE BOWL RULE IN effect”

“You got some cutty in the this house??”

• CorporateHoodB-tch

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Please tell me…the movie had some redeeming qualities
    *************************************

___________________________________________

Oh Lawrd…guess I’ll go anyway just to see my people on the big screen.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

yes Krysi my uncle’s son, he was a triflin son but my uncle still loved him dearly. Her would come into town and my uncle wouldn’t know until he was at the airport and I was like “dude you are NOT that big of star” it’s not like you need Top Flight Securtay!
    We haven’t seen him since my uncle died a few yrs ago

@ Brown

Damn :sad: tell me ain one of those “brand new” acting type dudes…

I would be so disappointed.

Dead @ Top Flight Securtay

• BROWNSUGAPOET

krysi my uncle died from cancer (mutliplemyeloma to be exact) well he wanted my uncle to come to california to see this alternative type dr, why did my uncle have to pay for his own flight???????? This was in 2004 so he had a lil change! Then in 99 he popped up and wanted to do a youth forum at my uncle’s church – my uncle was a pastor- he wanted to talk to kids blah blah blah, well it was a coincidence it happened right after he shanked this guy and almost killed him because he thought the guy “touched” one of his kids. So it was probably par of his sentence because he never did anytime and it was real hush hush

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

Just got text from “MOVIE GUY”…Blockbuster copy of “Just Wright”…$20 will get you 6 movies.

Uhmmmmmm: Looks like rain, herbal essense, chinese food, Reisingling and BOOT-LEGS!!!!!

• SugarPieHoneybunn

Not the typical light skin long hair :coffee:

———————————————————————-

*sigh*

another one bites the dust :sad:

I’m so lame for thinking his screen performance was somehow similar to his actual personality

ho hum.

• Krysi J

ain nothing like RAIN and a BOOT-LEG!

• BROWNSUGAPOET

SugarPie she’s actually very nice and very intelligent! I was wonderin how he ended up with her because she could have done a WHOLE lot better!

• SugarPieHoneybunn

LOL maybe she thought he was going to come up one of these days. Sometimes women can see the best in someone, or even sh*t that aint even there and they wish was. :blink:

I was really being sarcastic though about the LSLH. My gma thinks damn near everybody that’s LS “favor” eachother. Seriously, she would think Alicia Keys and LisaRaye favor just because. I just be like “Oh ok. I see what you mean.” But I really don’t :rofl:

aiight yall im outtie

*deuces*

have a good weekend! :grin:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Audacious2 says:

*********************************************

I said the same thing. I felt like I saw the whole movie after watching that preview. :lol:

• Daisy

USA Today didnt give Common good acting reviews either

@Bird Common said he lost weight training for this movie role cause he had to workout all the time

• fancyfacefree

I will not be seeing the movie justwright because I give paramount studios a BIG FAT F for lack of effort. Couldn’t they find someone than Queen Latifah for that role? She is a lesbian. Maybe the movie should have been about her (Queen) catching the eye of a WNBA player instead of NBA player. This movie has a great story line about how an everyday straight Black Woman (without a sex tape) can meet a balla… but she ain’t no everyday straight Black Woman in her real life so this makes the movie more unbelievable to me….Next…

Comments…..