OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL THREATENS PRESIDENCY

Edited:
to remove picture of Black Caucus staffer Irene Schwoeffermann, who is misidentified all over the Internet as Vera Baker…

I love it when I’m right!

According to the National Enquirer, U.S. president Barack Obama is embroiled in a cheating scandal that threatens to rock his presidency — and his marriage!

Reportedly, Obama was caught on video in a Washington DC hotel making a secret rendezvous with a former campaign aide who helped raise millions to get him elected as a Chicago senator.

The aide, 35-year-old Vera Baker, naturally denies the allegations, but a hotel surveillance camera proves the rendezvous took place.

There are also reports that:

…top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair. Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says in 2004 that he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous in where Obama was staying.

An ENQUIRER reporter has confirmed the limo’s driver account of the secret 2004 rendezvous. Read More…

Some of you may recall that earlier this month, Obama slipped out of the White House by himself unbeknownst to his White House press corp escorts who keep watch over him and faithfully record every move the president makes.

His disappearance that morning was in violation of White House protocol which states that the president must always have the press corp accompany him when he leaves the White House.

While everyone wondered where Obama went, the official White House response was that Obama left to attend his daughter’s soccer game that morning. But when the press corp arrived at the field, there was no Obama in sight.

OK, now fast forward to yesterday, when the news broke that certain individuals are quietly offering $1 million to witnesses who know about the woman who Obama has been creeping with since 2004!!

You’d better believe that Michelle Obama knows about Barack’s cheating ways which explains this cold reaction from Michelle last year:

And also helps explain why Michelle told People magazine her marriage to Barack wasn’t “perfect.”

I knew this would happen eventually since we all learned from the Tiger Woods scandal that narcissists frequently help themselves to available vajayjay as a means of proving their manhood through narcissistic supply (NS).

As I’ve explained to you in the past, there are two types of malignant narcissists: the cerebral narcissist who derives his narcissistic supply (NS) from his intellectual achievements, and the somatic narcissist who derives his/her supply from his or her body.

Obama is a mixture of the two. The somatic narcissist is totally focused on his or her looks and bodies to the point where he or she constantly complains about stomach pains that don’t exist just to get attention.

The somatic narcissist uses his or her body (and attractiveness) to seduce their multiple partners. Somatic narcissists are always immaculate and wear the most expensive clothes to attract their sex partners.

Whereas, the cerebral narcissist uses his brains or celebrity or political achievements to gain narcissistic supply (NS). Cerebral narcissists tend to avoid sex and intimacy with others and prefer to pleasure themselves in private.

48 Responses to “OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL THREATENS PRESIDENCY”

iscream says:

So did the new episodes of the Boondocks start yet? :shrug:

I feel sorry for this woman who is being accused. Her name and picture has been released. SMH I hope people don’t start harassing her.

Besides Cheating seems to be the new Black. I’m not an Obama fan but I don’t believe this story. I need more proof.

DownSouthZeta says:

Oh well.

birdofbeauty09 says:

So you received this information from the Enquirer?! I’m going to need more people before I believe this… Also, why is this post in all caps? Are we have an INTENSE moment?

In regards to Michelle’s comment about not having a “perfect” marriage to prove Obama’s infidelity, like I said…NEED MORE PEOPLE! I know plenty of married couples (including my parents) who have said time and time again that marriage is no cake-walk, and that it takes A LOT of work to make it work. I’m glad that Michelle set the record straight by stating her marriage isn’t perfect.

Finally, I’m going to play devils advocate here…let’s just say the allegations are true, Clinton had sex w/Monica Lewinsky and still stayed in the Oval Office, so what makes you think it would be different for Obama?

Sorry for the dissertation, but I had to call Sandy out on this laughable post. I see why you provide celebrity gossip, and NOT political commentary…#stayinyourlanein2010

khandi25 says:

Okay, so , now he has been having an affair for the past 6 years and it’s coming out now, but not during the election process, where it could have caused him to not get elected to begin with. The source of he story is The National Inquirer which has a history of reporting people being abducted by aliens and coming back to talk about it.. LMBO.. NEXT!!!!

GottaBigOne says:

OOH! Please People . . . Get A L-I-F-E Why Don’t Y’all!!!

Ebony says:

I :heart: the Clintons :cheer:

Ebony says:

Sandra, you did bust a caps lock in this post :lol:

kcicero says:

Not surprised :coffee:

And I still :heart: the Obamas

The Doll says:

LOL @ Sandra starting off with “I knew I was right!” Then proceeds to quote something from the NE. Talk about a dog chasing his own tail. :rolleyes:

jaydubya612 says:

Don’t believe it. Even if it was true, it would not surprise me at all. :violin:

EricaDenese says:

“According to the National Enquirer,”

And this is as far as I got. #youknowyouredesperatewhen
    you start quoting the National Enquirer as a source… :nono:

Even if it is true, doesn’t change my opinion of him. My opinion never changed of Clinton either.

KrayZKat says:

I may not agree with all of Obama’s policies, but they’ve been trying to pin affairs on him since his presidency. The MSM have been attempting to cause a rift between the president and Michelle, and they won’t stop until they succeed. Do we really think he would be that stupid? But then again, men and their troublemakers are known to do some stupid things. More proof please. I’m not buying it, but if it’s true, President Obama, you got some ‘plaining to do.”

Fenix6376 says:

How exactly does a “cheating scandal” threaten a presidency??? It didn’t really hurt Clinton much. Plus the affair was in 2004? Barack was elected when? 2008.. Hmmm. People don’t have to be narcissist to cheat…They just have to be selfish and have a few character flaws. Nobody’s perfect.

KrayZKat says:

birdofbeauty09

===================================================
    Clinton = white man
    Obama = non white man

The MSM has watched this man like a hawk and have held him to every high standard no one else has reached. Many are waiting for him to make one wrong move for them to proclaim, “Ah ha, gotcha!”

Daisy says:

@Ebony I am not anti Clinton by any means he is cool with me but I would like to know what it is you love about him is it his politics or just the man/swag etc? I ask because I :heart: Obama because of the man he appears to be and some of his politics but not all. Many blacks love Clinton but he didnt really do anything for blacks either yet thats is why alot/some blacks dont like Obama at this very moment so that is why I asked. Clinton got lucky with the economy as well my econ Prof broke all that down in class one night I was like WHO KNEW!

@topic what marriage is perfect. My parents been together for over 30 yrs and married for 28 it has been far from perfect but they are still going strong far as I know.

Hope everybody is having a lovely sat

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Vera Baker = “The First Mistress of the United States”

Lol. Seriously I don’t know if this is true but I believe both of them have cheated on each other at some point. That has nothing to do with his ability to be President.

starr says:

Daisy Says:

@Ebony I am not anti Clinton by any means he is cool with me but I would like to know what it is you love about him is it his politics or just the man/swag etc? I ask because I Obama because of the man he appears to be and some of his politics but not all. Many blacks love Clinton but he didnt really do anything for blacks either yet thats is why alot/some blacks dont like Obama at this very moment so that is why I asked. Clinton got lucky with the economy as well my econ Prof broke all that down in class one night I was like WHO KNEW!
    *********

I knew lol I still like the clintons even with knowledge. It just irks me why some people are so gaga over them. I don’t want to say he was lucy, but he was fortunate to be president as the dot.com era, e-commerce took off.

Ebony says:

@ Daisy

I :heart: the Clintons because of there politics. I love Hilary because she went hard for health care. I’m not interested in a President who only serves for the blacks or only does things for black people. I am looking for someone who will take care of America.

Also I had a cat for 15 years named after Chelsea Clinton. She died in 08′.

SangriaSugar says:

Soooo…the National Enquirer is your source for real. The same “news” source that reports on: Bat Boy, having sex with ghosts, and alien abduction survivors…is your source??

And what marriage is perfect? Please…answer that question.

I feel sorry for the woman…if this turns out to be false then her face and name is plastered online & that shyt don’t disappear.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Sandra, how do you find these pics of Michelle giving these vicious side eyes to Barack? I’m dyin over here laughing at that!

Does she ALWAYS look at him like that? I mean dayum!

The ‘publicans goin pay $10 million to find out about her jump offs.

Cinderella says:

As much digging up they do in presidential and congressional elections, how would this escape the Republicans? I don’t believe this nonsense, but if it’s true, the President wouldn’t be the first politician to cheat(I don’t condone cheating btw).

Daisy says:

@ebony thanks and I feel there has been and should be a black agenda just like the gays,jews,catholics and latinos have theirs. Clinton dealt w/a black agenda as well for the record. Ole Clinton is cool w/me but as w/anybody I didn’t agree w/everythng he did. Obama went hard for healthcare as well but it wasn’t appreicated sadly. I agreed w/health care reform and that something needed to be done. Thanks for answering :D

M3z says:

As much as I question the credibility of the National Enquirer, they do get the story right as demonstrated by the John Edwards fiasco. They reported his infidelity 1 year before any of the major media outlets. That being stated, unless there is solid proof, i.e. more than witnesses but video, credit card charges, pictures, etc then this is nothing more than a RUMOR! AND NO SANDRA YOU ARE NOT RIGHT AS OF THIS MOMENT.

But that does not mean that BHO is not capable of cheating (in the past or future — after all he is a man), but right now it’s JUST A RUMOR.

KayCeiSoul says:

So they let Desiree go for letting a random couple of harmless party crashers slip up in an event, but I guess the security people who let the POTUS slip OUT unaccompanied for a day *unaccounted for* are still employed?? And THIS isn’t major news?

More people please. :coffee:

Ebony says:

@ Daisy

No prob. I didn’t agree with everything Clinton did but he didn’t serve to please me. Hilary went hard for health care and so did Obama.

Team Clinton :cheer:

KrayZKat says:

Daisy Says:

==============================================
    @Daisy, I know you were directing your comment to Ebony, but you deserve a huge :claps: . Also, let me add to your list – women! No one else is afraid to ask for what they want (aka “special interest groups”). It reminds me of that saying, “The squeeky wheel gets the grease.”

KayCeiSoul says:

“The squeeky wheel gets the grease.”

My Professor overuses that saying. Daily.

KrayZKat says:

@KayCeiSoul, maybe your professor is trying to get a point across. Is it not true?

KayCeiSoul says:

It has some element of truth, but it’s not applicable to me in class. The ones he’s projecting that to still sit there super smooth and won’t speak out. I wish he’d just send them an e-mail :)

KrayZKat says:

@Kay – I hear ya! :-)

KaraZ says:

Sandra when is your sex scandal going to break, you exhibit plenty of the symptoms of a narcissist in your words.

My money is on Sean Garrett, he’s the handsome fella that turned you onto pickle isn’t he?

attorneymom says:

If true, Michelle will handle her business. Next.

ohpretty1 says:

*sigh*

Mrs. Wimberly says:

Please with the “this explains why she said her marriage isn’t perfect” What marriage is………………..don’t worry, I’ll wait!

MandaPanda0408 says:

“According to the National Enquirer”? You act as if they are a reliable news source…..UMMMMMM PLEASE STOP!!!!Please and thanks!

Daisy says:

@kray thanks and yes I left out women cause had HRC won they wld have been at the front of the line w/their list which is fine by me BUT nobody wld have questioned them although HRC is female but some even black folks question a black agenda because Prez Obama is black. The black agenda isn’t new nor is it going anywhere neither r the other special interest groups agenda. I like your Prof saying!

Nikki Babie says:

Just don’t believe Obama would be that stupid!! Furthermore I don’t believe anything the inquirer says! Cmon son!!! Sandra u reaching on this one boo boo!!

KaraZ says:

Obama is everyone’s president, in the one + year he’s been president, I don’t feel that he’s only furthered the agenda of one group of Americans, certainly not just black people. :shrugs:

Team NOT BUSH :cheers:

katgirl33 says:

Oh wow wow wow Family!

Let’s not forget the National Enquirer been ON THE MONEY with their information lately…

Mo%&$f*@kers aint s%!t!!!!!!

omina-homina says:

i, actually, don’t believe this. Obama knows the microscopes are on for the duration of his Presidency, he knew that from the beginning. The man isn’t dumb.

Nthabi says:

Sandra, you are SHAMELESS!

Trust you to use a picture of POTUS and FLOTUS at civil rights activist Dorothy Height’s FUNERAL, to perpetuate your nonsense!!

I’m really mad at you today!!!!

ATLk says:

I can’t see Obama putting NOTHING down in the bedroom. Why do I think he would be a lame lay…smelling like cigarette smoke (yuck) and studdering. SMH

Ashley says:

ATLk Says:

—————-
    :lolsign:

I second that. He looks like a terrible lay. But, thats michelle’s problem.

RemieBaby says:

lol @ pic of michelle

allwrightyden says:

pinksghetti says:

I wouldn't be surprised only because he's a famous/politian. Every time you turn around someone in the public eye is cheating. Every President probably has done it except for Jim Carter because he said he "only lusted in his heart".

2 Pingbacks