1st Anniversary of Dulce Shoe Boutique Hosted By Evelyn Lozada

One year ago this week, Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada opened her first high end shoe boutique called Dulce Shoe Boutique in Miami’s posh Coral Gables area.

The boutique was a runaway success, due in large part to Dulce’s affordable prices and sexy, unique styles that aren’t normally available outside of Paris.

Evelyn is a big fan of the blog and modestly offered me an exclusive interview. But quiet as it’s kept — I’m kinda shy, even on the phone. But my blogger friend Lashonda has no such compulsions about interviews.

She recently scored an exclusive interview with Basketball Wives cast member Suzie Ketcham (pictured above, left), who says the NBA will drop the hammer on any ‘real’ NBA wife who entertains ideas about joining the show’s cast.

SK: The NBA hates it. I know that the Miami Heat has put restrictions on the players and their wives: they are not allowed to do it. The wives are not allowed to be apart of the show at ALL. And I personally think that the entire NBA may put restrictions on any wife, girlfriend or player from being apart of the show. You know obviously, if the players are not allowed to do it, then they are NOT going to allow their women to do it. Read More…

Evelyn’s daughter Shaniece came out to support her mom.

Basketball Wives airs on VH1 Sunday nights at 10 pm.

Website: Dulceshoes.net

Photos: Wireimage/Getty

78 Responses to “1st Anniversary of Dulce Shoe Boutique Hosted By Evelyn Lozada”

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

HE LOOKA LIKE A MAN!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

“Imma a shoe whore” ~ LisaRaye

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Does she have a website Sandra?

Ms.kaylamomma says:

DEAD-ER THAN DEAD @ Brown :rofl:

Anna says:

It’s awfully funny that I didn’t know this chicks name two weeks ago. now she’s every where. See what happens when you get a little reality show and leak nekked pix of yourself.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

So are those cut off jean shorts couture???? Pagin meaNsurly!

Krysi J says:

Hell I don’t blame them…those people are trying to run a business!! Image is everything….ain nobody tryna catch yo backlash for acting a fool on national television! People tryna sell tickets/merchandise, draft new players cut old ones…”you fukkin up da rotation” wit all that bafoonery

tampa813 says:

I think this chic is SR morning wood.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I would rock the hell outta those boots! if i could just go some where and sit down and be seen and not have to get up and actually walk!

Sandra you shy??? We need to hang out and get you loosened up some!

Krysi J says:

:eek:

I thought Evelyn said she had a “teenage daughter”

somebody going to jail…SMH

KaraZ says:

I’m going to need proof that these two are biologically female and were born that way… :coffee: #thatisall

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

krysi i thought she said she was 17

missy says:

If Evelyn loves your site then she may probably read this post..

But Suzie you look like Randall from “Monsters Inc” but a prettier version :D

I don’t care for those shoes but I have seen some other shoes she had and they were FIYAH!!!!

See some more positivity…

ELove says:

@Brown
    The 1st THING I said when I scrolled down to the 2nd pic was…
    AND to be COMPLETELY HONEST I was quite startled and said WHOA !!!!!

BUT then I Said… WHOSE THE DUDE WITH THE HORSE-HAIR :rofl:

Just like some people are AFRAID of Clowns… I FEAR TRANNY(s):lol:

mirsmommy says:

missy says:

If Evelyn loves your site then she may probably read this post..

But Suzie you look like Randall from “Monsters Inc” but a prettier version

See some more positivity…
    __________________________________________________________________

:rofl: You goin straight to hell for that Randall comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I’m sorry but that Suzie chick looks real “Strong” in the face!

But I love love love those shoes!

KaraZ says:

Wait this grown woman is the “daughter in high school” she’s always trying to protect… mmkay :blink: :confused:

meanNsurly says:

@ Brown…..I’m here and nope they are not couture. Not @ all. They are trying to come back in style though.

missy says:

@mirmommy-

I am not going to hell because lying is a sin and I told the truth….

I remember the first time I saw her I said oh she looks familiar…and Randal came to mind…& she has a lisp also…I was like heavens…I can’t take it not today…….

@tampa- :rofl: who is morning wood…

SangriaSugar says:

Krysi J says:

______________________________

:cosign:

On another note…that daughter standing right beside her…the one in the platform wedges…is the little girl that she didn’t want seeing those pics of her boobies…OKkkkk

eastpointvet says:

she better keep her daughter away from Lawrence Taylor

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

eastpoint i never thought I’d say this to you but >>>>>>>

She’s too old anyway!

missy says:

Is that girl really in high school…she looks at least 21…no offense…..

But she doesn’t look as bad as Lindsay Lohan that chick is suppose to be 23 but she is walking around here looking older than her mother… Lindsay is the poster child of how bad drugs can make you look…”DONT DO DRUGS KIDS”

missy says:

eastpointvet says:

she better keep her daughter away from Lawrence Taylor
    __________________________________

:shocked: That is so wrong….. I can’t laugh at it even though I want to….I can’t :nono:

*chuckles*

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

Although I don’t care for Evelyn (Because of the show), she does have nice shoes on her site, but they are nowhere in my budget. Crongrats with the store 1st Anniversary!!! Btw, she has a beautiful daughter (no homo). LOL @ eastpointvet.

Krysi J says:

krysi i thought she said she was 17
    ——————————————–

I thought she said 16…either way SOMEBODY LIED to US :rofl: I demand a certificate of birth…..see….this why niccahs being getting caught or like ELOVE put it catching dem 261.5s!

is the little girl that she didn’t want seeing those pics of her boobies…OKkkkk
    ———————————————————————–

her daughter probably hoping she don’t see pics of HER own damn boobies on the NET. :eek:

*looks at daughters picture again*

hell NAw…….somebody LYing :waiting:

intended caption “Evelyn pictured with her long time BF Shaniece”

Ms. Thickness says:

I HATE WHEN MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS TAKE PICTURES ACTING LIKE DAMN BESTFRIENDS..OLD ASS LADY THAT HAD ME WE ARE NOT BESTFRIENDS…YOU ARE MY MOMMA AND I DONT WANT TO TELL YOU I AM FU_KING SOMEBODY SON…16 MY AZZ..HELL SHE ALMOST LOOK AS OLD AS ME AND I AM 30..GEESH…BUT I DO LOVE HER WEDGES

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

well yall I’m out! yall have a good weekend and to all the mothers happy mother’s day

Ms. Thickness says:

KRYSI J I WAS ABOUT TO TYPE THE SAME THING GIRL

Ms. Thickness says:

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND BROWN AND THANKS

tampa813 says:

@Missy, this shim looking thing is Sandra lil crush seems like lol.

Krysi J says:

Thanks BROWN, same to you, have a good weekend, check ya email

Krysi J says:

———————————————————————-

:cosign:

missy says:

I think Evelyn is older than she says…She has got to be 38-42 yrs. old…Or she is reducing her daughters actual age…..

SMH. Purple shirt, purple shirt, purple shirtttttt is so wrong.

I visited Dulce when I was in MIA. Beautiful girl helped me too. I wanted her number but I was with the man-friend. *sigh*

SangriaSugar says:

Have a good weekend Brown

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

BYE CIVIL!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

AND ERRRRBODY ELSE! SMOOCHES!

missy says:

@tampa- :rofl: That shim looking thing just might be for real……. :yes:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:surprised: @ OTB

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:cya: Brown

What??!?! I wasnt going to call her. I just like the conquest. Man-Friend is a professional coc.k-blocker though…

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Well alrighty then OTB!!! :lol: (Bi-)curiousity killed the cat.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

That’s what I was told anyway…

Ms. Thickness says:

OTB ARE YOU BI? NO OFFENSE IF YOU ARE OFFENDED

Yeah, but satisfaction always brings her back. :coffee:

Not offended at all. And yes…if she fine enough. :lolol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:rofl: I can’t really talk. I find some women beautiful as well. Hell, I was just giving FloRida an e-lap dance the other day. :lol:

LOL I should clarify that I wouldnt have a relationship with a woman (or 3some w/ Man :nana: ) but I will wam, bam, and thank the ma’am.

#selfish

Ms. Thickness says:

LMAO @ OTB…U CRAZY

Ms. Thickness says:

HENCE THE NAME OUTSIDETHEBOX

:yes: @Ms.Thick.

90% of the time I’m on the outs of whatever it is…so I thought that was a fitting moniker.

SangriaSugar says:

:lol: @OTB…luv your comments

‘Sup @Sugar.

Very quiet today….I’m trying to walk light since Sandra handing out eviction notices and such. :)

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@OTB…Luv the way you put that wam, bam…

:lolol: @Corp. When I read that back I had to check myself for some nut.ts! That read too mannish-like!

I dont mean to be crass but I never want to talk/see/visit/engage with them outside of… :shrug:

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@OTB…I hear you…if I ever did it…that seems like that would be the best way to do. You know you got balls bigger than a baseball :rofl:

My man just told me I think like a dude….LOL

ohpretty1 says:

And yes…if she fine enough.

———————————-
    @ OTB
    I’m going to go on a limb and add: AND if she’s dressed right. I can so see (well imagine) you passing someone up saying, Her cutoff shorts were too long :nono:

SangriaSugar says:

@Missy…read your comment about LiLohan and so true. She look like she bout to turn 50…they really just need to go on ahead and lock her up so she can sweat the drugs and alcohol out her system. Her family ain’t helping her at all. Eeerrbody and they mama can see this girl needs help but her own mama say she’s fine :blink:

pointhimout says:

i knew somebody was gonna say suzie looks like a man. in that pic, she does look drag queenish, but i think she’s pretty. i mean come on, can a woman that tall not have an off day, or off pose?

i think her lisp is sexy for some reason. maybe it was sexier after she drenched the whore with that drink. suddenly, i was turned on by the female persuasion again.

SangriaSugar says:

:lol: @OTB and CHB

I get told I’m like a dude when it comes to emotions and sex. Back in the day…well lets just say I made sure my friend knew what his position was and thats the one he better stick to playing…no emotions included

SangriaSugar says:

I blame Sex and The City

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@Sangria…high fives ^^

Have a great weekend & Mother’s Day!

:party:

Daisy says:

I will hit up her store next time I go to MIA I am a shoe whore as well :yea:

:rofl: @Pretty! Yes, yes. I have rejected a potential because of fashion faux pas.

@Corp Those are words to live by “Think like ninja. Dont get played like a bitch” -some smart ass woman.

Me too @Sugar!!!! I <3 Sex & the City! The new movie poster is a photo-shopped mess though. No ma'am.

But Point…wouldnt you like her simply cause of "HE LOOKA LIKE A MAN!"…no? Help me out here. :lolol: j/k

And yes, we all have off days. Ive been taking pictures for 28 years and havent had an "on" day yet. *shrug*

“Dont get played like a bish!”

Stupid filter! *kicks it*

pointhimout says:

LOLOLOL. OUTSIDETHEBOX, go to hell.

Ms.Everything says:

I like any woman who can go into a business for herself and be successful so congrats to her and I feel the NBA on that one, the other organizations will do it next especially with NFL wives supposedly up next. In a second no disclosures and no reality shows are gonna be a part of all celeb/high profile prenups and jumpoff contracts smdh

Little girls are growing big nowadays. Idk what it is but my 9 year old has the size and body of a young teenage girl. She’s been wearing a bra for the last year so that girl could be 17 you never know

Ms.Everything says:

I respect any woman who can run a successful business so congrats. I’m not surprised the NBA is trying is to prevent this from spreading, the NFL will be next. In a second non disclosure, confidentiality, and no reality show clauses will be in every celeb/high profile prenups.

Little girls are growing big now. My 9 year old has been in a bra for the last year and she’s got the body of a young teenager so that girl might be 17.

SangriaSugar says:

@Ms.Everything

I think its in the milk or food or something…whatever they are putting all these steroids in is making kids develop weird. Its like there is almost no middle ground among girls though…either they are a size triple negative 0 or and an 11 year old walking round looking 17.

I mean what really going on :shrugs:

attorneymom says:

I don’t blame the NBA. It would be very damaging to show how wives of players’ and coaches’ are poorly treated by their husbands on the TV screen. They must remain discreet about their adulterous and abusive ways or risk losing millions of dollars in endorsements. It is okay to be an adulterous pig, but don’t have any proof (i.e., a reality show or pictures) of your indiscretions.

Sidebar: I saw Wendy Williams coming out of Mary Mac’s restaurant. Daisy stated that she is in town to host Frank Ski’s birthday party. Did Frank turn 50 this week? What is up with all the parties? Blank stare. We don’t even celebrate Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King’s birthday in such an excessive manner.

attorneymom says:

Jennifer and Royce are my favorites on the show.

Ms.Everything says:

@Sangria you’re right. I started buying only organic and cut out fast foods and she’s slowed down some but its sad because she’s not fat but shes got boobs and a butt in 3rd grade and the little girls were teasing her and people don’t believe her age + I look young so people stare like we’re sisters or I had a baby at 12

Anna says:

SangriaSugar says:

@Ms.Everything

I mean what really going on
    ~~~~~~
    I love to buy “Amish” meat and farmed raised fish. Most commercial raised animals are injected with hormones, to produce quicker and to grow bigger faster. Little girls as young as 9 are having periods. In my day the average age to start your cycle was 14. Why is a hystorectomy now the norm for a women not even 40? Also many parents are putting their under 16 yr. old daughters on birth control. Some kids have asthma and have to use a inhaler, which some contain a steroid. So many reasons for a baby girl to go from a baby, to a toddler, to a child and straight to woman hood.

Ms.Everything says:

Anna you’re right but its so sad to see. My best friends daughter recently started her period at 10 and I have a feeling mine will be next although I pray its not. We recently had to sit down and have the talk so she can understand what’s happening to her body. I was 11 when I got my first bra and didn’t hit my full D cup til 16 I started my period at 13. What keeps me sane is that she still has a little girls mindset, a good head on her shoulders and she isn’t that into boys. She thinks the Disney boys are all cute but the boys in her school and church are gross right now. Plus I’m one of those hands on parents who pops up in school unannounced on all of them and I observe who she’s with and how she’s acting. I do it with all of them. I don’t know about bc for teens when not medically needed. On one hand I see how it can be helpful but on the other, to me, it seems to be giving permission for them to be sexually active and that’s not okay to me. It would contradict everything I’ve taught thus far.

I’m actually praying right now that the drs will approve me for a hysterectomy, its doubtful my body can take the surgery though but I can’t take bc and if I get pregnant I will have to abort because they’ve already said I can’t carry another body at best id be bed ridden the whole time meaning I couldn’t care for my kids + it would wreak havoc on my already weakened spine and at worst I could end up paralyzed or with a vegetable because of all the meds I’m on. I have 7 rxs now just to get through the day, without them I can’t function. I don’t believe in abortion and that would kill me. I’m celibate right now anyway but still, things happen, I’m a young woman with a manfriend I love.

CivilEngineer says:

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

Choco says:

Sandra – Evelyn is giving a lot of blogs interview namely one of your former competitors…hope the line of questioning will not be duplicated…

free says:

the only reason i watch this show is jen’s husband. that ugly *ss negro is entertaining and he keeps it one hundred.