PICS: Best of the Best Concert

The first thing rap mogul Sean Combs did when he signed rapper Nicki Minaj to his management team was to get rid of that lame Barbie image of hers. Now Nicki’s image looks a bit more grown and sexy, and more age appropriate. Nicki and Sean performed live during the Best of The Best concert in Miami yesterday.

Photos courtesy of FastLifeFastMoney.com

Sean Combs’ family got in on the act as rapper iQ (Quincy), left, Christian and Justin joined their dad and rapper Gucci mane, far right, onstage.

I’m pleased to see Nicki Minaj looking more like a lady and less like a cartoon figure. Now if only she could rap.

Thanks to her revamped image, I might even be convinced to listen to her music for the first time since she arrived on the scene.

Gucci Mane turned the heat up in Miami at the Best of the Best concert in Miami, Florida yesterday.

Diddy, Gucci Mane and Rick Ross

Rick Ross and Sean Combs

Gucci Mane and singer/songwriter Sean Garrett

Photos by FastLifeFastMoney.com

36 Responses to “PICS: Best of the Best Concert”

lawgirl says:

Nicki still wack… NEXT. HER ALBUM WON’T GO PLASTIC!!

Musiqal1 says:

I LOVE Nicki Minaj. She’s hilarious!

Diddy needs to lose the golds…it’s not becoming!

Rick Ross needs to lose some pounds for his health’s sake!

IQ and Justin needs to SITDOWN! I hope Christian doesn’t follow in their narcissitc footsteps!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Can we get a before and after pic of Nicki Minaj? I refuse to believe she has had those teeth all her life. :coffee: They look like giant chiclets.

Daisy says:

Team Puffy again. :cheer:

I doubt I will ever be a Nicki fan way to gimmicky n annoying for me :shrug:

Hope everybody had a good Memorial day I wish I had some food off the grill

Ebony says:

I can’t believe Diddy is trying to bring back the 90′s :shrug:

Rick Ross-Biggie
    Nicki Minaj – lil Kim
    Gucci Mane- Mase
    Cassie- Misa Hilton

:blink:

VAALLDAY says:

I’m not a Minaj fan, but this is much better. Perhaps when she does away with the voice animation we can take her seriously.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

LOL @ Ebony

Nikki needs to whoop Sean Garret’s ass for that wack ass Massive Attack song. I heard he was ghey. What u think Ms. Rose aka Gay Detective?? LOL

Nikki got a big ole mouth too with some big ole choppers!!

I love Gucci!! Burr!! That shirt is extra tight boo.

winenroses says:

Diddy is cashing in on his investments. Putting his babies to work. Shades of Will Smith.

Thetruth32 says:

:rofl: @ ebony
    can someone tell Sean Garrett to put his shirt back on

MandaPanda0408 says:

What’s revamped? Her new wig? Her makeup is still way too much, and I’m convinced Miss “Lady” is packing between them thighs, there was never a “box” to speak of :lol:

CWhatsHerFace says:

Does my boo Gucci have on fake eyelashes?

LaTechGrad02 says:

A vast improvement for Nicki. Still not a fan, but I like Your Love since she sampled No More I Love You’s from Annie Lennox.

beenaroundtheworld says:

Nicki reminds me more of Charli Baltimore. Is she still on Young Money?

lyn says:

Whoever said that Gucci looks like Bart Simpson was right on the money! That’s all I see when I look at him….

And Nicki has some big a** teeth…I just realized that

Rick Ross looks about 8 months now….when is the shower? :coffee:

missy says:

I see my ex SG in this post.. I don’t know why he has his shirt off and he needs a hat because his horn is showing… *SMH*

*raises hand*I said Gucci looks like Bart simpson….:lol:

Why you get the picture of Diddy blocking out iQ ..he’s the best looking one in the post .. UGGGHHHH…

I see rick hasn’t had his baby yet..this dude is 30mths and still aint had the baby..that cant be healthy

*disclaimer*
    (I don’t know SG or ever met him..its a joke..plus thats bestiality …A rhino and human cannot exist)

ELove says:

O.K. so She LQQKS like a Barbie with a Red WIG… :shrug:

her makeup job is fierce!

Ms.Everything says:

She looks better still won’t be supporting her though

Diddy knows them boys needed to be home in bed

Shauny says:

Nicki’s teeth makes her look like a relavtive of The Mask. That hair color is better but she still reminds me of a plastic doll above.

Funny how Quincy is referred to as Puff’s son YET MJ’s kids are “the children he raised as his own, foolery :coffee:

If Gucci had another mouth, he’d be kinda cute. He’s no Mase though Ebony :lolol: Mase wins on looks, Gucci wins on rapping. They’re even

And don’t never, ever, ever, ever, EVER compare Rick Ross to my Biggie again. I get what your’re saying though. It actually looks like Rick loss a little weight to me. I thought his tittays and belly were larger.

yvonne79 says:

I would so rock the dress Nicki has on IN THE WINTER.. :yes:

TruGemini says:

Image change or not, she’s still wack as hell :nono:
    Gucci Mane :hurl: I really cannot figure out why girls think he’s “sexy”
    And you really can’t hate on Diddy’s business moves, but DAYUM I can’t stand that dude….

iscream says:

I could’ve swore Puffy said he is NOT managing Nikki’s career. :| when did that change. I guess I missed that memo. :shrug:

Zephyr1979 says:

Not a Nikki fan at all! However, she does look better. I don’t know why some ppl feel that they always have to be looking and acting like teenagers. Nikki and Puffy. Man ya’ll grown, dress like it!! That’s the cycle of life, you’re a child and then you mature (well hopefully you do).

saucy1 says:

still not feeling Nikki’s makeup. way too bright for me.

ohpretty1 says:

It looks as if the girls were reduced. Either way, she DOES look a lot better here.

Krysi J says:

LOVES IT ALL!! :grin:

I like Nikki’s new look, and her new hair color.

Love Diddy’s swag, though I can stand his image!

Everybody appears to have rocked it and had a great show.

Krysi J says:

*can’t*

militaryspouse1 says:

I love Diddy, but Nikki…not so much!

Anna says:

yvonne79 says:

I would so rock the dress Nicki has on IN THE WINTER..
    ~~~~~~
    It is cute, but she had to be hot. Did gucci raid his mothers jewelry box again?

mzvirgo78 says:

GUCCIIII!!!!!!

Nicki must have a beast of a forehead underneath them bangs. I lubs that dress she’s wearing though.

starstatus says:

I cant understand how anybody would like Gucci man and say Nicki cant rap. To me its basically being sexist as most people are. She basically murdered him on every track she was featured in with him. It was before the barbie bizness and she actually looked more natural.
    Look at videos Bricks by Gucci man- she’s in that with him, and shes on failure (She kills it), and slumber party with him (she kills it). To me if you really listen to Nicki she is one of the best female rappers. Her vocab and wordplay plus her flow makes her a good rapper. People get so caught up in her craziness and image. I just want her to put out a single showing off her regular flow.

mzvirgo78 says:

@ starstatus … :cosign:

I’ve heard some tracks she was on and she really can rap. Most people don’t take her serious because of the “gimmick” and “antics” but if they can see past that and listen to her flow …she can spit. She ain’t no Lil’ Kim (i’m being biased! lol) but she can spit. Her sound is unique which is major plus.

His_Mommy623 says:

*writing down what I learned today*

-wearing killer klown makeup makes u a woman and more ladylike nowadays…

got it..

Val says:

I guess diddy made them an offer that they couldnt refuse

did he wait until lil wayne had went to jail to steal his artist.. :shotsfired:

tintin1979 says:

Gucci nor Nicki can rap. Nicki does have a big ol mouth. and both of them suck, but this is hip hop now, it sucks. that’s why i listen to coldplay and linkin park. rock actually is pretty cool

Lady_L says: