PICS: Fantasia Shuts Down The 2010 BVI Music Festival

R&B Diva Fantasia Barrino was the headliner at the annual 2010 BVI Music Festival that took place over the weekend and ended today. According to BVI News, the 25-year-old singer demanded that the concert organizers remove barricades that prevented her from getting up close and personal with her Virgin Island and Bahamian fans.

The audience roared its approval as Fantasia told the organizers the concert would not begin until the barricades were gone. With the barricades removed, Fantasia launched into her hit song “Free Yourself” as her fans rushed to the front of the stage. I must make a mental note to go see Fantasia perform the next time she comes to Atlanta. She is so passionate and dedicated to her craft.

Tons more pictures here

52 Responses to “PICS: Fantasia Shuts Down The 2010 BVI Music Festival”

Anna says:

She just made me hot, and not in a good way. It’s been raining/storming here all day, but I did get my eat on, I’m full. I like her shoes though. LOL. I won’t mention that her toes are running away.

lawgirl says:

Luv me some Tasia!!!

she looks trashy.

Musiqal1 says:

Yikes!!!!

You think she has enough tattoos??

Daisy says:

NC stand UP :danban:

I LUV me some Tasia

@sandra Tasia puts on a FAB show!! Her new song Bittersweet is my JAM :dance:

VAALLDAY says:

Tasia and the camera just can’t seem to work it out. Terrible pics.

QueenSJ says:

Talk about working up a sweat… Live your passion Tasia!…but ummm….leave the tatts alone.

Ms_Psych says:

The is just something about Fantasia that I just love about her. She country, and sometimes the dresses she wears I wish she wouldn’t but I love her to death regardless. I have everyone of her cd’s so far so just sings so passionately. I need a new cd from her soon too.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Is that a keloid on her ear??

Dear Fantasia,
    You have a great voice!! You have a little change in the bank too. Please hire a stylist. That dress is not for you. Those shoes are ugly. You have multiple tattoes and even a tramp stamp. You sure sweat alot. Is this because you drink b4 all ur shows? U stay drippin. Thats not cute. Hey at least u left ur shoes on this time!!! Every little bit counts!!
    Your fan,
    SugarPieHoneybunn

Daisy says:

Shoutout to my fellow ladies who also have “tramp stamps” I got mine for my 30 b day! :party:

That’s my homegirl right there! Yes she sweats a lot when she performs because she is not concern about her image she wants to give her fans all of what she has. She loves performing and gives it her heart. Added with her beautiful attitude and pure heart Fantasia is gem

“When I see you……When I see you”

winenroses says:

Tasia always looks unclean to me, like she needs a bath. Can’t get too excited about this chick.

ELove says:

WHY would Fantasia DESECRATE that Beautiful Brown Skin of hers with THOSE Ugly-Azz Tatts (Just a Damn Shame !!!) So Many Females just don’t have THAT Sense of Self & Knowledge of Their TRUE Sense of Value as A Beautiful BLACK Female (Truly Sad Indeed — IMO) :shrug:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

LOL @ Daisy!!!

Fantasia is sweating like that bc she drinks hennessy b4 her shows and she should be concerned with how she looks cuz she looks a HAM!! literally

CWhatsHerFace says:

Bahamian fans? Naw there wasn’t too many of those there! Fantasia tore that show up! Like SERIOUSLY! *Nothing can be sweeter than to be in the Virgin Islands*! Tasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

MandaPanda0408 says:

Dam.n Tasia got sum thick thighs :yes: I like her tats, she is sexy! And for those of you concerned about her sweating, perform outdoors in hot a$$ weather under lights and come holla @ me if u can stay dry!! SMDH!!!! :waiting:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Whatever!!! @ PANDA

This chick be sweating when its 30 below. Dont be hating on my comments!!! LOL

KK76 says:

Dang, E. I don’t have a tramp stamp, but I have 2 tats. That I got at 19 & regret. Some of us were just young, dumb, and you know the rest.

Hey Daisy Mae (& every one else)!! I’m sure your stamp is hawt :wink: I like Bittersweet too. So apropos right now #sigh

I had an innie and now my navel is an outie. Too much bbq.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@ KK76
    My cuz has her babydaddy’s name tattoed on her tittay. That **** is so wide and stretched out after 5 kids and of course they aint together anymore. LOL I do like RhiRhi’s tats though

Daisy says:

My tramp stamp says strength courage and widsom (india areie song)

I sweat easy so I cant talk about Tasia. I am soaking wet after spin class and I sit in the sauna it is what it is :shrug: I wish I wasnt such a sweater but I get it from my bio father sadly lol

ryand91 says:

Wow, you can take the chick out the hood but you can’t take the hood out of the chick. I have tattoos but they most definitely aren’t trashy or trampish but this heifer got them all over the place, look all hoodish.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

LOL @ ryand91

ELove says:

@KK76 …
    I KNOW You don’t know me that well but I DON’T necessarily have anything against Tattoo in GENERAL because of the reasons YOU just stated about Your Tattoo(s)… I Just Hate UGLY-AZZ TATTOO(s) ON Beautiful Black Females (Real…) :wink:

Tattoo(s) can be Sexxy BUT… and this is JMO… Beautiful BLACK Females don’t need No Damn Tattoo(s) ESPECIALLY Ugly-Azz Tattoo(s) :lol:

TSRBenz says:

she needs a better stylist

VIBABY says:

Tasia sweats her ass off because she saangs her ass off every single time. She just needs to ask Bey about that damn wind machine she keeps with her…..

militaryspouse1 says:

Tasia always looks unclean to me, like she needs a bath. Can’t get too excited about this chick :rofl:

militaryspouse1 says:

im so busy laughing at that comment that I did that all wrong, but the above is from winenrose’s comment

missy says:

Even if their weren’t any or many Bahamians their Sandra still representing for us… :lol:

Sandra why don’t you do a post on the Caribbean Artists who were at the Best of the best *coughs* mainly the ones from the Bahamas *coughs*….

Also can anyone look up a boy named Sammi Starr and tell me what y’all think of him..because i already have my opinions but i want to know if he could make it internationally (please be honest…)…

Ms.Everything says:

Just cause she sweats don’t mean she drinks before shows. Everybody who sweats ain’t an alcoholic and under the coldest conditions being up on that stage under all them lights is hot. Add to that she’s singing her ass off, moving around a lot and wearing clothes and yes she’s gonna be dripping. No not all artists are seen sweating as much but many artists aren’t doing so much, singing so hard (or at all) and wearing a **** ton of waterproof makeup that’s like paint and powder to mask the sweat.

:cosign: Elove but I hate anyone with a body full of tats or big visible ones. Its nasty to me and I have one but its small and not visible when I’m out and about. A lot of people don’t even know I have it til they see me in a bathing suit.

pointhimout says:

aren’t we supposed to sweat? she may be one of those who sweats easily. she’s not photogenic either. way too many bad pics. i do appreciate her passion, hence I’m not as hard on her as I used to be. do ya thing fantasia. it’s working for you.

Yadda Yadda says:

I’m happy she’s wearing shoes.

Yo Daisy your Tattoo sounds nice. Btw I love that India Arie song. I think you just gave me an idea for my next tattoo.

Shauny says:

I am pro tats but sometimes you go TOO far (see above pics for examples). I’ve never seen Tasia sing live, I’ll have to check her out (when she comes with someone I’d pay to see).

I have 3 tats, leg, back, and armband and the one that I’ve had on my back since 19 that is almost faded completely away THANK YOU!! I only want my armband…but what are you gonna do when :shrug:

@Sandra – are you gonna post the Matt Barnes tweets to the Basketball Wives. pure @b!tchassness

oh and somebody on another site actually stole my A Keys song off here and posted it there as their own. I’m consulting with my attorney this morning :lolol:

TruGemini says:

Since she is a homegirl, (NC representn) I will be nice :coffee:

Cinderella says:

Good Morning. I like Fantasia’s new song but this look is not what’s up. :nono:

Zephyr1979 says:

I love Fantasia! It’s just something so genuine about her, I think it may be knowing her struggle and what it took fro her to make it in the industry. Love that she is about her family, love it!

I’m surprised she even has on shoes, wonder how long it took before those were kicked to the side, lol!

Daisy says:

@shauny girl I saw those Bish azz tweets as well Matt needs to SAT down!!

@the1911 Thanks :wink:

lovinme says:

I saw fantasia in DC 2 years ago at the black family reunion and let me tell you she did the same thing… wanted to get close to the crowd…

mirsmommy says:

Good morning.

cheeks8683 says:

Hope she threw away that dress after her performance… :hurl:

Musiqal1 says:

And now all she is doing is screaming too…like can you STOP screaming all the time?

Quitta says:

I’ve seen her perform before, she’s really good. You would get your monies worth.

Choco says:

At least she is wearing shoes but her tats are a bit much I’m sure she did tear the show down she can sing…

Lyssa02 says:

Big up to the BVI!!! Home sweet home!! I missed it but I did hear she tore the house down! BVI Music Fest, where sand & sea meet music!

starstatus says:

Quitta says:

——————————————–
    This is the point. These celebs go on stage trying to be cute pissing me off. When you pay for a show, give the people a show. Put in work. I can’t stand seeing somebody walk up and down the stage like they can’t put energy. I like the fact that Fantasia is passionate about her stage shows but she needs to show the same passion in the studio.

dragonbabe says:

Morning All. I love me some Fantasia. She has such a beautiful voice when she’s not screaming. Maybe if she stops screaming so much she would not sweat so badly. BTW can someone tell me what’s a HAM and what’s a tramp stamp?

Lady_L says:

LOVE ME SOME FANNIE MAE!!!

tintin1979 says:

this girl is so run down. poor ting

Anna says:

dragonbabe says:

~~~~~~
    Hot azz mess. Tramp Stamp is a tatt you get on your lower back and it has a mans name on it but no one with that mans name on their back is with that man. :lol:

allwrightyden says:

Ok Tasia, Imma need you to take that “too lil” dress off! All of your hunks are showing and thats just NOT cute! :blink:

DeliciousOne says:

Why can’t Fantasia just stay on the stage and leave the barricades alone? Doesn’t she know that they are there for health and safety of the audience? She gets on my nerves being so needy and needing to feel the fans to perform. When someone gets crushed and injured because of her silly divatastic demands she will understand.